It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to Learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hey there,

I'm just a guy who wants to learn more and thinks ATS is an interesting community. Could help me with some of my independent research.

Nice to be onboard.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Haniel

It's the best site in the world and I look forward to meeting you in the forums

Try not to end up like this

I'm Cody, one of the avatar artists, if you'd like a custom made avatar just click on the kids in my signature strip and let us know what you'd like, it's a free service some of us provide.

Now get your 20 posts in and get out into the community

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Haniel

Welcome and if i may ask, what are you trying to learn and/or research?
There is a great deal of knowledge here, if you have the time to look and filter out some of the info that will literally turn your brain to mush!

I hope you find what you are looking for!
And once again welcome!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!!

As with most families, siblings tend to squabble but don't let that bother you!!
We're all one big happy family

Here's a little something while you roam the forums

See ya around the board!!
Have fun and if you have any questions, just ask

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Heya Haniel!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So is this your favorite time of year Wrabbit?

Welcome to ATS! What are some of the subjects that interest you Haniel?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Hi there Haniel and Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Excited to be here. For those who asked: I'm interested in discovering more about secret societies and power networks.

But the usual ones that everyone knows about. My view is that if everyone has already heard about a group and what it "does", then it really isn't a secret society. We've all heard about the Freemasons, Bilderberg Group, Skull & Bones, Trilateral Commission, and of those to death and beyond. More than enough for a lifetime.

I'm interested in the groups that don't have a Wikipedia page or published history. The ones which we don't know about because their names are almost never heard of, if ever. Like Cicada 3301. Or Georgetown University's Second Stewards. Right now, I'm looking into this group in DC that almost never shows up on the public radar. I'll post about it in the secret society forum once I clear the 20 posts.

new topics

top topics

join