It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Has anyone had this even happen? If they're so deadly or dangerous, wouldn't it seem to be that no one who let them in would survive and be able to talk about what happened? I don't really want to think they exist, but I also don't want to assume they don't either. I was just reading an article warning readers to never let them inside no matter what.

Figured I'd ask here 'why'? Is it what people think will happen? Was it stories handed down from someone who knew someone who knew someone who let one in and was found gored to death? What if someone lets them in or gives them a ride and the person ends up getting the best luck ever for doing so? Has anyone even personally let one in?

I'm suddenly quite curious about these little... aliens? ghosts? spirits? demons? What even are they? I've been a paranormal investigator for well over a decade now and I've only seen/read tiny bits and pieces about them before on here. Not too well versed at all. It's fine. We all don't get into the same things at the same time. But right now, I'm very interested in these things/anomalies, whatever they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Good question!!!! How the hell do they know not to allow these kids in? Glad I have never encountered these beings myself, but very curious about them.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks, Night Star. I hope we'll both get some good answers to this. Of course I'm not sure if anyone has THE answer but some good theories would be more than welcome.

They scare the ever loving life out of me too. Just the thought of seeing pure black eyes. No. NOPE. That is stuff of nightmares to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I look forward to the replies you'll get. Hope someone has some interesting info. Yeah, they scare me too!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just hope by me thinking about and now talking about them, they won't hone in and I'll wake up to one looking at me, haha.
I'd unashamedly pee my bed I think.

It's strange. I'd not mind seeing aliens. I'd not mind seeing an apparation with my own two eyes. I'd not mind any of that. But these critters just creep me out. Maybe it's because of the thought of an innocent child looking being who then has light-less, cold, emotionless pure black eyes. That just puts me on the Nope train right outta town.

Kind of like those creepy old dolls who are missing an eye or one eye is pointing toward the sky and the other is like down at the ground, all hunting birds and squirrels at the same time, and are cracked on the faces (just google picture up some 'creepy old dolls'. Those make me just feel all kinds of wrong. Pure haunted asylum/mansion feeling to me). Dolls usually are innocent and depict happy loving childhood. These don't.

Black eyed kids do not either. Same creepy factor.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If I saw one of those kids, yeah, they'd get dropkicked.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Have often wondered the same thing .. have not heard any accounts of what would happen if someone let them in . Only reason they dont seems to be fear of the unkown ..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I don't think I'd enjoy seeing an alien unless I knew for sure they were the good guys. Dolls don't creep out, but I know they bother a lot of people and there are some cool haunted doll stories. Unless they were possessed by an evil entity then yeah I'd be creeped out for sure!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I've seen one black eyed adult and one BEC. If you ever met one and looked into their eyes you wouldn't need to ask the question. They're scary as hell.

This was long before the black contact lens craze. I don't think they are aliens, more likely possessed in some way IMO. That's the impression I got anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
People that see these kids are high....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

I've seen one black eyed adult and one BEC. If you ever met one and looked into their eyes you wouldn't need to ask the question. They're scary as hell.

This was long before the black contact lens craze. I don't think they are aliens, more likely possessed in some way IMO. That's the impression I got anyway.

Oohhhh they come in more sizes than just kids? Creepy factor intensifies. I would wonder why they'd show their black eyes at first. NO one in their right mind would kneel down and open their arms I would think. You'd expect them to be 'normal looking' and once you go to help them, THEN they let the eyes show.

Hopefully they won't get wise to that fact, heh.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Oohhhh they come in more sizes than just kids? Creepy factor intensifies. I would wonder why they'd show their black eyes at first.

Oh yeah they come full sized as well as little. You touched on an interesting point there with them actually showing their black eyes. I had more than one contact with both the adult and child, the adult only showed once, the child several times. Always when they were in an emotionally heightened state. For the adult it was when surrounded by adoring people, with the child fear (in others) seemed to bring it out.

edit on 327am1212am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

When you say 'surrounded by adoring people', did it like show up to ruin your happiness? Or do you mean something else? This is so intriguing.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am intrigued as well and would like to hear exact details of the encounter. Going to bed now though. Will check this out tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It seemed like the person was almost feeding off the emotion. I was amazed that with that many people around him no one else noticed the eyes but it was scary looking to me. Was only a few feet away when it happened, it was no hallucination or mistake. Maybe the others just didn't care if they did see it, I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hmm, another theory to toss into the mix.

What if they are sent to punish people.. What if they can see inside.. I mean, children are innocent, who better to take advantage of them an innocent child that no one knows or will believe.

Perhaps those who had ill-intentions were.... dealt with. While those, with pure intentions are spared and blessed?

Just a thought... perhaps they are the boogey-man incarnate..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
From what I just read they don't do anything without your permission. They won't come in to a home unless you let them, won't get a ride unless you agree to it, etc. That's a good thing.

The reports I just read are from all walks of life - marine, reporter, teacher, grandmother/homemaker, teenaged boy. It's unsettling since these people all describe the same thing and appear to be baffled. If such a child ever approached me I would ask what was wrong with their eyes. I mean if beyond dialated with no color at all it would be normal to be concerned. If anyone ever sees one I hope they ask and then share so we can all hear the answer.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
When I first heard of BEK phenomenon I thought it was a load of BS, it wasnt until I read OzWeatherman's possible BEK encounter on here that things really started to get weird/scary--and it hit home so to speak, and not just because we are in the same city!

I was reading OWM's thread over a couple of days, I wasnt registered so reading threads is a little annoying with all the add's and I couldnt stand to read it all in one sitting. I was also cross-referencing the stories on her with those on other sites when I read "..the more interest you show in the subject, the more likely you will encounter them..."

And then there was a knock at the door, at 9 minuets to 9 at night--an odd time for anyone to bang on my glass door. It was a solid 3 bangs on the glass panel. I froze in fear, I could not move from my chair and had the worst kind of dread I have ever felt. I stopped reading on BEK's and tried to distract myself with reading news websites.

Even thou whomever (whatever) knocked on my door, they did not leave the vicinity right away. I have a loose gravel road out the front and I could hear at least 1 set of footsteps walking around outside.

My dad came home at about 11pm (I was so relived when I heard his car, and NB: heard him sliding the fly-screen door to open the glass door!) and I was still in such a shaken state that I told him about the knock, and I tried dismissing it as just being the neighbor, Baz. My dad informed me Baz and his wife were away for the weekend so I then told my father about the BEK phenomenon--he thinks I'm losing it.

I was still shaken a couple of weeks later and told a friend of mine who is the ultimate skeptic scientist type, he wanted confirmation of the different sounds of someone knocking on the glass door, the glass adjacent to the door, the aluminum frame, and the glass door with the screen closed. All these areas produce a distinct sound when knocked on--except for knocking on the glass door with the screen door closed, because you cant!.

When I heard the knock that night I never heard the screen door open, this fits with some of the descriptions mentioned in other accounts where the witness goes to the door and sees the BEK with its hands so deep in its pockets that it appears impossible that they performed the knock with their hands.

Later that night, at around midnight I could hear the sound of two boys giggling just outside my house, I was in no state to investigate.

This episode was followed by a couple of weeks of high strangeness: weird lights in the sky, weird banging noises like someone (not something small like a car or possum) jumping on my roof, and red & blue flashing orbs...

This event sacred me a LOT to the point I mentioned it (at risk of sounding like a complete loon) to my doctor. Whatever knocked at my door that night was the scariest thing I have ever had happen. (I once had an Uzi pulled on me my a Jerusalem police officer, which sacred me but NOTHING LIKE THIS).

The weirdness has died down in the past week or so, at no point I am calming to have a BEK encounter, but there is something truly WEIRD about the phenomenon.

To the OP: I have encountered 3 stories of when a BEK/BEP was permitted entry:
1. A woman was cleaning at her church with her younger daughter, the daughter let the BEK in and the woman let her use the phone/bathroom (I cant remember which) while the BEP was doing this she called her husband to come down and take the daughter home. The woman claims to never be alone when cleaning the church. As far as I know there has been no follow up event related to this.
2 & 3. These stories are that similar that I will write them as 1 incident. A young male was at home playing video games and he answered a knock at the door, one of the kids says he wants to use the bathroom and he grants permission--without directing the child to the bathroom, the child instinctively goes upstairs and the host says "its on the right", the other child still downstairs mentions that they have come to "collect" him and he runs and locks himself in another room for an hour or so. The other account is similar except the host is a female and the room she is claimed to be locked in is a bathroom and not a bedroom like the male's encounter.
A 4th account, which I think is BS is one where the guy claims to have used a saw to defend himself from the BEK, but this account is quite fanciful and does not fit the modus operandi of typical BEK/BEP encounters.

All of the above can be found here on ATS as well as other sites.

Thanks

ETA: OzWeathermans's BEK Thread, is worth a read if your new to the phenomenon. Also search ATS as there are heaps of stories buried in the threads
edit on 20-4-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
S& F

They are allegedly born without souls for Demon vessels so they can walk the Earth.....Meh...Pftt! Could JUST have black eyes.....?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well I haven't seen any as of yet. So they have black eyes, what? Do people Turn to stone or something? With all thats going on, least of our problems don't you think? Maybe it's not the Black Eyes actually doing it. Ever wonder if it was just a reflection of ones own soul?

Reminds me of the Gingers, color foke, does it ever stop? Now if say one was trying to actually harm me them we might just have to deal with it. Until then, leave them be. And if I happened to pass one by and see a person like discribed. I would have to ask where that Fear came from.

Storys

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join