It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal Grand Cross, April 23rd: Change is A'Coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Looked up some configurations in astrodienst, an online ephemeris and Mars is in Libra and Uranus is in Aries - not traditional earthquake signs BUT Libra wants to balance and Aries wants action and man wants to frack.

During the dates April 11 through to mid-July there is earthquake potential and we have been experiencing a series of earthquakes.

The closest alignments come around April 24 and continue to the end of April. When Mars goes direct again, there are some close dates in June.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

Earthquake potential?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And I'll be the Scorpio that stings that baby deer. Just kidding! I disagree with you. I think that something serious is going down. It doesn't, IMO, have to be a human conflict. It could be a so-called natural disaster. And yeah, if they want to be considered as above-the-cut astrologists, they have to get their head out of their [blank]s, and wake up from la-la land. Astrology is not just sunshine beams and lollipops.
edit on 19-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 4/19/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

All astrological systems are valid, just different. The system being considered here is the Tropical, if I'm not mistaken. I'm kind of rusty with my astrological knowledge. That's why I'm frequenting ATS and not Noel Tyl!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: cosmikDebris

Not understanding astrology is ignorance. Due to the reductionist mindset of scientist they fail to understand the context within which astrology works.

Simple, really simple.

Hey, I resemble that remark LOL. Being an engineer and scientist/physicist and not really having the requisite bedside manner to entertain the diaphanous and airy-fairy, I guess that puts me in the category of an ignorant reductionist. Oh wait, I do understand astrology, and its context is it's a nice story that people make money on, from people who don't know any better, is that about right?

But I could be wrong, I am only human (for now). Maybe astrology or higher math or string theory or quantum mechanics is the Master Programmer's way of writing on the tapestry of the universe, dynamic and static messages left there for us to try to interpret so we can finally achieve physical liberation from our material prison, who knows? When we all awake in turn from our dream of a reality we think we exist in, I guess we'll find out eh? In the meantime, we are all ignorant, we really don't know much of anything on a cosmic scale. If you ask 100 astrologers what the Cardinal Cross means, you'll get 100 different answers. If you ask 100 physicists about string theory, chances are you'll get 100, at least, slightly different answers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You think their cosmic influence doesnt affect your thought process and what, how, and when you do what how and when?

Ok, then.

Let me know what your intuition tells you happened on the 23rd when the time comes, please.

I would like to be told how my mind is working differently after that.

As for the sun and moon, I predict that I will sleep while the side of Earth I live on is facing away from the sun, and I will be awake when it faces the sun.

Just like any other day Cardinal Cross or not.

But hey, I'm not the expert on studying the "cosmic ebb and flow" like you are -- so maybe I'll have insomnia the night before and sleep all that day.

edit on 4/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

All astrological systems are valid, just different. The system being considered here is the Tropical, if I'm not mistaken. I'm kind of rusty with my astrological knowledge. That's why I'm frequenting ATS and not Noel Tyl!

Sorry...don't know Tyl/tropical. Dane Rudhyar, however, rocks, imo. I'm not an astrologer - just someone who thinks that astrology and astronomy should never have gotten a divorce! And also somebody who knows that the solar system and everything else surrounding it is 3-dimensional so when considering angles, that has to be considered too, imo.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nope, you completely miss the point.

Man i dont get how you can have a scientific mind and completely misunderstand so much?

Don't you get it? Its environmental, the sun works cyclically, its affects affect how we think, it affects our enviornment, it affects when we choose to sleep which affects the choices we make throughout the day and so and and so forth and this idea applys cosmically.

How can you NOT understand it i don't get it?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

And I'll be the Scorpio that stings that baby deer. Just kidding! I disagree with you. I think that something serious is going down. It doesn't, IMO, have to be a human conflict. It could be a so-called natural disaster. And yeah, if they want to be considered as above-the-cut astrologists, they have to get their head out of their [blank]s, and wake up from la-la land. Astrology is not just sunshine beams and lollipops.

I am going to start a new "pseudo science" based on the behavior of cats and call it Catology. I have three of them to reference from and they are acting weird, so I predict based on Catology that something is up, don't know what for sure. I think we are going to have a major disaster involving pollution because they keep knocking over garbage pails and running back and forth making strange noises. Or maybe the pails are representative of buildings that are following over and the chasing indicates a war coming. No that's not it, it's a search for consciousness it deep dark places, at the bottom of something and when we come back out, like coming out of a garbage pail, we'll be enlightened by the increase in light. BTW, I am accepting $100 donations for my predictions today LOL.

I'm just funnin ya ;-) You're right, the astrologers if they are going to have any credibility (cough cough) had better get their collective heads out of their asses and chase wisdom rather than money.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Nope, you completely miss the point.

Man i dont get how you can have a scientific mind and completely misunderstand so much?

Don't you get it? Its environmental, the sun works cyclically, its affects affect how we think, it affects our enviornment, it affects when we choose to sleep which affects the choices we make throughout the day and so and and so forth and this idea applys cosmically.

How can you NOT understand it i don't get it?

The position of the earth in relation to the sun of course effects the environment. The moon being a "close" body effects our tides. Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto are either too small or too far away to effect much of anything, unless their gravitational well directs something nasty in the form of an asteroid towards us. The stars, the closest being the Alpha Centauri/Proximi pair at roughly 4.2 light years, have such a negligible gravitational effect it means nothing. Lines drawn between stars by people to try and rationalize our place in the universe also has no effect, they are just "our" markings, like lines drawn on a cave wall.

We are effected by large photon sources and bigass gravitational wells plus the occasional large X-Ray or Gamma Ray emission by a collapsing star. So your point is....?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you cant understand that astology is giving context and personality to this then im sorry but you fail.

Its such a no brainer how don't you get it?

Astrology is giving personality to the cycles so that we can track the influence its having over our psyche GET IT I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS DONT GET IT

Its a scientific process its uneblieve that scientist dont understand it

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What you are referring to is declinational astrology. My point is that there's an astrological system for that. Google declinational astrology, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There is a system of divination by way of interpreting omens, such as the imaginary ones you mentioned. Or perhaps, not so imaginary. I feel like there are different conversations going on on this thread. Lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The personality represents a variable in the equation. Its not a perfect science its an ongoing and it takes many many many years of study.

You have to take seriously the tracking of the cycles and bodies and their personalities and learn how to identify its influence individually in your own life in order to really turn it into a science.

Astrology in its current form is not really how its suppose to be used. Its suppose to be for the initiate and the initiate is using astrology as a course for self identification to further their purpose in alchemy.

Its essentially a part of a cleansing "ritual". It can also be used by sages for kingly like types as a predictive method but the sage would require significant knowledge of the person its being used for and may require years of "courtship".

I shouldnt even be telling you this.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You're wrong about Jupiter at the very least. It's gravitational pull deflects asteroids from Earth's atmosphere. I would posit that the other bodies also have some type of effect on Earth. At least a quantum effect, at least.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

There is a system of divination by way of interpreting omens, such as the imaginary ones you mentioned. Or perhaps, not so imaginary. I feel like there are different conversations going on on this thread. Lol.

No your right.

Lets stay on topic i apologize this isnt a thread defending astrology for those who lack understanding.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

It has a much larger affect due to its roll in the whole.

Its essentially a machine and without all of the heavenly bodies (cogs) then the wheels wont turn.

It really is one big being the universe.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That is my personal belief, as well. But I'm more spiritual than the skeptics.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I was just laughing at how everyone is involved in their own conversation. Haha.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join