It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal Grand Cross, April 23rd: Change is A'Coming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You can go to ASTRO.COM , I think it was one question who wrote astordienst , same site as that, that's why I call it astro .com cause I cannot spell the other word without looking it up (lazy).
Put your details in and it will give you a interpretation but you may not like all you read other bits you will like.
Your chart looks interesting and when I was first reading this thread , I thought your probably a virgo (critical thinking )
or you will be an air sign (intellectual) and yeah your an air sign.
That's just my 2 cents .cheers 1%

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

He actually has autocratic Jupiter and autocratic Pluto as well within the orb of influence of Virgo. In other words, those planets are close enough to hyper-critical Virgo to, in a sense, be considered Virgo. That's why we can effectively be said to already be in the age of Aquarius because we are 10 degrees, or less, away from Aquarius.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Your forgetting that personality and context are at play its impossible for me to come to conclusions without adding context and thats what ive been telling in the entire thread.

Removing context and personality from the universe is also why science will never understand where it goes wrong. Its also why science doesnt understand the universe.

I think I understand the universe quite well, I've been doing research and analysis for 40 years. We simply exist inside a "material" hologram, a virtual universe. Astrology "may" be the universal narrative, which if provable, would fit very nicely with my hypothesis on free-will. So please do not consider me harsh (even though I can be flippantly arrogant and a bit of cynic/skeptic), consider me more rigorous in attempting to locate the truth of the matter. Proof of an operational and reliable model of astrology would actually be another proof of the no-free-will hypothesis.

I would certainly agree with context and I would also agree with brazenalderpadrescorpio that there is math, calculus and geometry within astrology. I just have a very hard time rationalizing that the position of seriously far away "lights in the sky" have some impact on earth. All I am saying is that if someone can prove to me that astrology "works," hey, I may be a hard sell, but I am willing to listen.

Problem is, no one has ever been able to read my chart with anything better than about 5-7% accuracy and I do better than that on ESP tests (but don't get me started on that because then we'll be into BEC's, non-local transmission, ER/EPR solutions, quantum gateways and plank length emulation in classical space/time).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I would say, infinity equal to infinity. Infinate combinations in infinate possibilities. Based upon what the observer wants, he may select the path that both would be equal on.

So, yes and no. It depends on your perspective.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

He actually has autocratic Jupiter and autocratic Pluto as well within the orb of influence of Virgo. In other words, those planets are close enough to hyper-critical Virgo to, in a sense, be considered Virgo. That's why we can effectively be said to already be in the age of Aquarius because we are 10 degrees, or less, away from Aquarius.

Isn't 10 degrees about 60 years ((26000/12/360)*10). We are very close then, time to throw away the fish?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: my1percent

You can go to ASTRO.COM , I think it was one question who wrote astordienst , same site as that, that's why I call it astro .com cause I cannot spell the other word without looking it up (lazy).
Put your details in and it will give you a interpretation but you may not like all you read other bits you will like.
Your chart looks interesting and when I was first reading this thread , I thought your probably a virgo (critical thinking )
or you will be an air sign (intellectual) and yeah your an air sign.
That's just my 2 cents .cheers 1%

No, I am centered in Aquarius, beginning of February. It isn't a question of whether I like what it says or not, it is a question of the truth of it and of course its repeatability. As I said in another post, I am interested in seeing proof that it works, since it would be another proof in the no-free-will hypothesis. I will check out the site , thanks ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Cheers , I didn't mean personally like ,sort of see if you think that's you ,what's described.
You have to be honest with your self .
Have fun , if you have kids put their details in and see if its true for them, or other family members.
You have to know your time of birth though, I got mine from the hospital records about 30 years ago.
1%

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No, you're wrong. We're talking about long scales of time (pardon the pun). We're looking at the order of about 500 years. But it depends on who you talk to, because the lines of each constellation are not exact. By some measures, we are already, technically, in the Age of Aquarius. I'm with that last school of thought, that we are now technically in the Age of Aquarius. It's based on a complicated model that deals with ancient astrology.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I just checked astro.com and put in my wife's birthdate/time/location and my birthdate/time location. Her analysis is closer to me than her, maybe 25% correct and my analysis is closer to her than me, about 20% correct. This is what I mean about things like accuracy and repeatability, I really wish these things worked with some kind accuracy but they don't seem to, maybe it's just me ;-)

Maybe it is because they take stock answers and glue them together, there is no real intelligence behind the analysis, it's simply programming. If the program is not complex enough or if the programmer doesn't know enough or if the knowledge is simply not available, one will not obtain reliable output data.

It's like Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, just because we haven't found a means to measure all particle actions (and interactions) at the same time does not mean a process does not exist, we just haven't found it yet. Which is also a hinge-pin for the no-free-will hypothesis that works perfectly well in modeling experiments, but not so well with empirical data we can't get due to technology limitations. Astrology may be the same.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

No, you're wrong. We're talking about long scales of time (pardon the pun). We're looking at the order of about 500 years. But it depends on who you talk to, because the lines of each constellation are not exact. By some measures, we are already, technically, in the Age of Aquarius. I'm with that last school of thought, that we are now technically in the Age of Aquarius. It's based on a complicated model that deals with ancient astrology.

Ok, ancient model. Isn't one complete rotation of all the "signs" about 26,000 years? Twenty six thousand would then be divided by 12 (each sign) and that would be divided by a 360 degree transit? Or are you referring to a complete transit of 360 degrees in 26,000 years (10 degrees = 722 years)?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I think it's funny how you think these questions haven't been addressed. Hahaha. Some constellations are really large, and so take up, say, 120 degrees, or perhaps more. While some constellations will only be something like 15 degrees (random guess, as before). And to make things complicated, it is not agreed where the different constellations start and end! For example, does it end at the furthermost star, or the space in between the constellations... If the space, what part of the space? Space in outer space is vast! Lol. As you can see, the issue is very complicated.

edit on 20-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You said it yourself, those are just stock answers. You need a real human to get real good answers. You also need a person that has looked at and interpreted many charts, thinks critically, who hopefully sees some merit in what they're doing, and doesn't give rote answers like a machine.

But as onequestion alluded to, it would be preferable if you studied it yourself rather than blindly putting your chart in someone's hands. I think that the answers you get are more fulfilling like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I think it's funny how you think these questions haven't been addressed. Hahaha. Some constellations are really large, and so take up, say, 120 degrees, or perhaps more. While some constellations will only be something like 15 degrees (random guess, as before). And to make things complicated, it is not agreed where the different constellations start and end! For example, does it end at the furthermost star, or the space in between the constellations... If the space, what part of the space? Space in outer space is vast! Lol. As you can see, the issue is very complicated.

I am looking into it. The Hand guy on Astro is about the best I have seen so far, in programming a machine interface. He's running at about 25% accuracy so far and maybe 20% on the partner/pair accuracy. One of the items that came out of his machine analysis that was really funny was there were like 10 professions that I would excel to, the two I presently engage are not on the list, the one I did for the government is, so 10%. You are right though, probably better if I look at this a little more and divine my own meanings, the problem is however, I know me and therefore I can subjectively tailor any analysis of myself and that's both problematic and non-scientific. But I will endeavor to take a look and see if I can make heads or tails out of this.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You probably meant to quote my other post, but I highly recommend checking out their other articles as well. They have good articles. Robert Hand, the guy you mentioned, has some interesting articles that I remember reading there. But I would first check out the articles on each zodiac sign, planet and house. I forgot what the lady's name is that wrote about them is. I really enjoyed her writing style!

Edit: Dana Gerhhardt!!
edit on 20-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Maybe you could ask the misses if she thinks that describes you,
as you may be to close lol cheers dave catch ya 1%

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: my1percent
Maybe you could ask the misses if she thinks that describes you,
as you may be to close lol cheers dave catch ya 1%

She thinks mine describes her a little and hers describes me a little. She thinks mine doesn't describe me at all and hers doesn't describe her at all LOL. This refers to the Liz Greene analysis on astro.com

However, the Robert Hand analysis actually works a little, at least it has a few things that are correct in each of us. But again, consistency and reliability in analysis, it seems to be a consistent theme. What I find a bit intriguing is that it can be wrong so often in some cases that it seems almost intentional, like an person doing an ESP test that gets every card wrong after going through 100 cards.

But I will persevere and keep looking, for a little while anyway. I can be like a pit bull with a hockey stick ;-) What is the best program for doing an analysis that gives the varied or comprehensive set of results, any idea? One that I might be able to tailor. That's an open question to everyone.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/20.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
„You know, a cross in the sky will announce the start of the changes, namely when the earth changes with full force break out. It is the cruciform adjustment of the planets. It is the cruciform adjustment of the St Andrew's cross. It is 90 degrees. It already is here. The time of the outbreak is very close, now the outbreak of the Etna stands also in front of the door.” (Jesus Christ; 10 05 29)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I only interpret my own chart and i don't bother learning how to interpret anyone else for the exact reasons i stated previously in thread. I agree with you it requires years of cultivation. IMO its a process of self discovery and understanding, its a part of the process of transmutation.

Could it possibly be that you are looking for reasons for how you are and look so hard in astrology that you will see whatever you are searching for regardless of the validity of astrology and how Jupiter, or Venus, etc affect you?

Tea leaves could be my thing and I could see whatever I want because I wish to see it so badly.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Removing context and personality from the universe is also why science will never understand where it goes wrong. Its also why science doesnt understand the universe.

"Personality" of the universe?

Astrologers "understand" the universe?

Or do they just map out the positions of planets, and constellations then add subjective interpretations to how "the pendulum swings" ( as you've called it) and find pseudo-significance to it all?

Beside the sun relating to circadian rhythms, what else does it do to influence one's personality and events in personal lives?

It's good that this is in Predictions and Prophecies. That way when the 23rd comes and goes as any other day (regardless of the positions of the planets), people can just say "oh well, oops" like they do in any other thread in this forum.
edit on 4/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Weather you like it or not your a product of your enviornment.

Just when I started thinking there might be actual wisdom and hope in ATS..

There are multiple errors in your short sentence.

1) "Whether", NOT "Weather". Weather is something that happens outside, as in "nice weather we are having today".
2) "You're", NOT "your". "Your" is a possessive form of "you". As in "Is this your car?". "You're" is short for "You are".
3) "environment", NOT "enviornment". This can be an actual typo, so I will not comment further.
4) No one is a product.
5) Especially of something like 'environment'.

Environment does NOT dictate who, what or what kind of individual you are! Why would you think environment has a power to DICTATE something to DIVINE SPIRITS?

Environment can MOLD the already-existing, personality, and all the 'attributes' that we choose before incarnation, play a huge part in what kind of people we are. But our SOUL is the most important factor.

Otherwise, why would two brothers, who have lived under the same exact circumstances and environment, have two completely different attitudes about life and furthermore, completely different lives as a result?

It's because environment doesn't dictate anything. It molds, sure. It affects, sure. It can have profound impact, sure. But HOW it affects people, is up to the individual - otherwise, environment A would always create exactly identical personalities and behaviour traits, attitudes and values. But it doesn't. The same environment can bring up hundreds of completely different people in all possible respects.

Just when I started thinking that there is wisdom in your posts, you do the usual - you compress multiple errors/mistakes in a short sentence.

I have bumped into this kind of an odd phenomenon from time to time, but it has never stopped shocking and amazing me. Why does this happen? Why so many mistakes? Isn't one mistake enough per sentence?

And why did so many of them have to be 'american typos'? That's the most irritating mistake, because it is not an innocent, honest mistake, but instead, it's an attitude and ignorance problem (and ATS is supposed to hate and deny ignorance, but apparently, it allows it to flourish).

You are not alone, though.. here, this may help:

americantypo.site11.com...

There you can see a bigger-than-it-should-be list of 'american typos' that have been observed and recorded for posterity. It's a shocking list to any rational human being, but it also can help those who have difficulties in writing english language correctly (those surprisingly huge masses), and maybe you can also benefit from it, by using it as a handy cheat-sheet, or something.

I hope that at least next time you will know how to write "you're" and "whether" correctly. Perhaps even "their" and "there", plus "they're" as well! Optimism springs eternal..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join