It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal Grand Cross, April 23rd: Change is A'Coming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

ped·ant
ˈpednt/
noun
noun: pedant; plural noun: pedants

a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.

pe·dan·tic
pəˈdantik/
adjective
adjective: pedantic

of or like a pedant.
"many of the essays are long, dense, and too pedantic to hold great appeal"

Ad Hom

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.[2] Fallacious Ad hominem reasoning is normally categorized as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely as a genetic fallacy,[6] a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance.[7] Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, for example, when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact.

Just wanted to thank you for introducing so much wisdom into the topic.
edit on 4/20/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I normally don't get that picky LOL. I just pointed out the "astology" as asstology error because it goes so well with Uranus and makes for a bit of humor ;-) You have to consider however, that English may be the posters second language (or they might even be using a translation program), in which case you really can't fault them for trying to convey ideas in the best way they can. The other option is that they may be excitable and hurried, posting the information quickly as there might have been more posts to answer. Not a good excuse considering the abundance of spell and grammar checking programs, but still a possibility.

I think in consideration of all of the people on ATS who speak different languages, it behooves all us to learn to read "error" English and ask questions if there is confusion, rather than concentrate on a position that really does not mean that much in the "big picture."

It's the idea that counts, it should not really be discounted by the delivery.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Regardless of how one feels about astrology, it is quite interesting that so many major astronomical events seem to be occurring so close together. I don't think the cardinal cross can be good either personally.

What "events" would that be BESIDES events which are purely "made-up" in the mind of an observer?

Put three random stars/lights in the sky. ENTIRELY RANDOM. Place them wherever you want.
What happens is that "magically" a triangle will form. The stars don't care. They are not in a relationship to another, whatever. The "major event" that three stars form a mystical "triangle" in the sky happens only in your head, so to speak.
Whether you want to read any significance into it...well...your choice.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have a prediction. Nothing at all will happen. What is this the middle ages where superstition rules the day instead of knowledge? We should be past this stupid the future is in the stars stuff. Astrology is bunk.The answers are not in the sky.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Astrology is bs always has been always will be. Astronomy on the other hand is the study of the cosmos. The stars are very real space is real. p reply to: onequestion

edit on PMu30u0441605302014-04-20T19:05:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
On this planet there is earthquake potential every single day. Not an hour passes where the threat is not real. Not a minute passes where potential does not exist. Not a second where we are free of the risk. That is the cosmic truth. a reply to: luxordelphi

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Then again it probably is nothing more than a hairball in which case all you can do is have a tissue and some carpet cleaner handy. s reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Because that's not happening. I can't believe your going into kaniption fits over this hocus pocus silliness. a reply to: onequestion

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No science is involved at all. What is the name of the scientific theory you think astrology uses. What accredited university teaches astrology as a science? reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED and this goes for ALL !!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its not a science - but Kabbalah uses Astrology as part of its doctrine

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Abbraccio Cosmico

Note the astrological signs in the work. They are the same four that you find in the Grand Cardinal Cross, as well as the blood moon tetrad.

Here it is, again.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

What is the best program for doing an analysis that gives the varied or comprehensive set of results, any idea?
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
I use astro.com alot because you can get your chart image for free. What I do is look at the bottom of the chart where they show the aspects of the planets to each other (trines, conjunctions, squares etc) and then crossref with other sites on the web. Cafe Astrology is one I use alot.

For ex above my Mars is squared with Sun; Mercury; and Venus = a real temperamental beeaach

You would also want to look at your houses and what planets reside in which house.
You can also look at the patterns those aspects make in the over all chart; Link

Here ya go, explain me based on astrology ;-)

Ok I'll bite!
You're sun sign may be Aquarius, but you have Pisces rising, coupled with Venus, which also looks to be part of a water sign grand trine btwn Venus in Pisces & Moon in Scorpio & Uranus just on the cusp of Cancer/Leo
This would lead me to think you are very very intuitive even though your Mars and Saturn is in Sagittarius in your house of "work and career" indicate you are likely a leader and disciplined in your work. Military? Scientist? I would venture to say that you are in a position of leadership that requires discipline coupled with diplomacy and that you are very good at using your ki (intuition) to read people and and situations, often having intuitive insights that allow you to excel at your work.

Sorry, that's all I can figure out.
So, how far off the mark am I??? Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
From what I've read it's gonna be a "grab a good seat, a cold beer and bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks" event, just make sure you have your kevlar vest on 'cause you might be in the cross fire. Mars being retrograde will be the potential fubar event that will keep fires smouldering and not exploding, but doesn't bode well for the aggressor in any preemptive actions in the long term....

Why didn't Napoleon listen to the astrologers? He invaded Russia when Mars was retrograde. President Johnson went into Vietnam with Mars going backwards. The Argentinians attacked the occupied Falkland Islands when...you get the idea.
link

So I don't think it's gonna be WWIII or the end of the world, just a lot of saber rattling and/or knickers all twisted because of some colossal cluster "beep"

We'll see. Wouldn't want to be at the Bundy ranch right about now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I don't think so.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join