It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Emergency Management Agency, Alien Contact Intelligence Organization and Jacques Vallee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
When talking to Michael Corbin on a 1996 radio interview about his science-fiction book 'FastWalker', Jacques Vallee said that the format of a fictional novel was an opportunity to put certain information out there which could not be done otherwise. In other words, much of the alternative history and covert ops relating to UFOs discussed in the novel are likely based on true events that Vallee is personally privy to. That is my opinion.

On The GUT's epic thread about Jacques Vallee's theories of UFO and alien intelligence, I brought up Vallee's day job of computer network programming and the information he published in his books 'The Network Revolution' (1981) and 'The Heart of the Internet' (2004). In 'The Network Revolution' he presented a very convincing argument for there being an exponential acceleration of computer technology as well as human population growth that was so alarming as to warrant a "science of Apocalypse Management".

Excerpt from 'The Network Revolution' (published in 1981)

What do these curves mean, then? Simply that human development is not going to slow down under the effects of the ordinary constraints of the environment, not after it has followed a smoothly-growing curve for three million years. What we can see for the next generation (our children, not our grandchildren) is a major discontinuity that may express itself in political and population changes, in space emigration, or perhaps through change in belief systems and human social behavior. Even if they do not involve the ultimate horrors of a nuclear war, these changes will be like nothing ever experienced before, and the computer is right in the middle of the process: even after considering all of the other accelerating patterns we have reviewed, the acceleration of computer technology sticks out in an obscene way. It suggests that humanity may be able to build the next level of intelligent beings long before Nature is able to evolve it.

In the story line of 'FastWalker', a covert group or shadow government referred to as 'ALINTEL' was in charge of investigating the UFO phenomenon, as well as having a vast array of holographic projectors, fake aliens and mind control techniques to simulate ET abduction scenarios and sightings. These phony ET events were used to manipulate geopolitics and create a new belief system in extraterrestrials worldwide.

Excerpt from 'FastWalker'

During the 70s and 80s, ALINTEL had constructed high-tech secure vaults near all major metropolitan areas working under cover of the Continuity of Government program of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

According to the witness testimony of former US Air Force Chief Master Sergeant Daniel Salter, there are 38 levels above Top Secret - and at the very top is the 'Cosmic' security clearance and an organization called 'Alien Contact Intelligence Organization'. Sound familiar?

In case anyone doesn't already know this, as listed on Jacques Vallee's personal website it states the following: Apart from his work with information technology and finance, Jacques has had a long-term private interest in astronomy, in writing fiction and in the frontiers of research, notably unidentified aerial phenomena. He also serves on the scientific advisory board of Bigelow Aerospace in Las Vegas, Nevada . Robert Bigelow and Colonel John Alexander are the main people behind this enterprise and also own the infamous 'Skinwalker Ranch'. In a 2010 interview with George Knapp about UFOs and "the Control System", Vallee brought up Skinwalker Ranch and his own efforts to make UFO contact.

In the 1990s I tried to create sort of an official thing like the ranch in Utah [Skinwalker Ranch]. This was of course before the events at the ranch. I tried to create a hot spot of information where I was hoping to sort of attract the phenomenon to be able to record it better. And it didn't give the results I was hoping for. It's not something you can just decide to engage with - at least I haven't found a way to do it. But it's worth continuing to try because there seems to be a form of consciousness behind it that is extremely subtle, has a great sense of humor, is completely ruthless - I mean I know from reading your book and actually being there what happened at Skinwalker Ranch.

Vallee also reveals in 'The Network Revolution' that he helped write parts of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' with Steven Spielberg. As you recall, a top secret base at Devil's Tower, Wyoming was used by the military to make contact with UFOs after an apocalyptic emergency evacuation of the local towns.

A deleted scene from the movie shows the character based on Jacques Vallee, and other members of the covert project they worked for in the military, at Chicago O'Hare airport after passengers on board a plane flying at night witnessed a UFO. Vallee's character waited outside in a car on the runway while he met a new recruit to the covert project that would be his translator. The other men on the team who were dispatched to the airport had the job to confiscate all the rolls of film and cameras on board which may have had evidence of the UFO craft. When explaining why there was a concern about this sighting, one man stated the following: I want to apologize on behalf of the Air Force Research and Development Command for the delay in your flight schedule. On your slow descent to 30,000 feet you passed through a restricted corridor where classified government testing was being conducted. I'm going to ask all passengers with cameras, exposed film canisters, boxes of unexposed film and tape recording devices to turn them over to me at this time.

[In 2006, there was a genuine UFO sighting at the Chicago O'Hare airport which made international news headlines.]

edit on 2014-04-19T05:53:44-05:002014Sat, 19 Apr 2014 05:53:44 -050044am53Sat, 19 Apr 2014 05:53:44 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I think it's pretty much a given that "They" know of an alien presence here on Earth and have done so for some time now, maybe even throughout recorded history.

Time to fess up and tell the truth!

After all the ones who perpetrated the lies and cover ups have to be long dead by now!

edit on 19-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think there have been many people "in the know" over the decades that have spoken about it in a variety of ways. I believe the science-fiction author Arthur C. Clarke was aware of the covert operations and the UFO phenomenon. He has referred to a long, but necessary cover-up in two different books that were written in the 1960s. '2001: A Space Odyssey' and 'Childhood's End'. Both stories focus on the theme of an acceleration of technology within the human race, which was brought about by an anomalous encounter with an ET intelligence.

In Chapter 1 of 'Childhood's End, 'Earth and the Overlords', reasons for a cover-up are discussed by an ET that is orchestrating an advancement of evolution in humanity. Granted it is science-fiction, but I believe Clarke was both a visionary artist and someone who was likely briefed on classified projects.

Fifty years is ample time in which to change a world and its people almost beyond recognition. All that is required for the task are a sound knowledge of social engineering, a clear sight of the intended goal—and power.

These things the Overlords possessed. Though their goal was hidden, their knowledge was obvious—and so was their power.

That power took many forms, few of them realized by the peoples whose destinies the Overlords now ruled. The might enshrined in their great ships had been clear enough for every eye to see. But behind that display of sleeping force were other and much subtler weapons.

“All political problems,” Karellen had once told Stormgren, “can be solved by the correct application of power.”

“That requires about as much power as a small radio transmitter—and rather similar skills to operate. For it’s the application of the power, not its amount, that matters. How long do you think Hitler’s career as dictator of Germany would have lasted, if wherever he went a voice was talking quietly in his ear? Or if a steady musical note, loud enough to drown all other sounds and to prevent sleep, filled his brain night and day? Nothing brutal, you appreciate. Yet, in the final analysis, just as irresistible as a tritium bomb.”

edit on 2014-04-19T06:47:32-05:002014Sat, 19 Apr 2014 06:47:32 -050032am47Sat, 19 Apr 2014 06:47:32 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hopefully I am going to be able to pull up last nights episode and season ender of "Hangar 1" the very good IMO show on H-2. The subject matter pertains to some shadowy group in the US that handles the ufo situation. Will watch later and add comments after I watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Great thread!

One of my biggest take away's from researching Vallee was how his understanding fits better with the story of Enoch and the fallen watchers.

Long story short, gods/angels/watchers/aliens that were supposed to "watch" us started fornicating with us and created abominations (Nephilim) who were wicked. Because of the unnatural existence when they perished their souls become trapped on this plain. They are jealous of us and feed off of our negative energy which of course fits with Vallee's description that they are funny yet ruthless.

I believe that Vallee believes this phenomen isn't about visitors from out there but a phenomenon that originates right here.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe they don't want to tell the truth because the truth is that, while they have been able to learn sometthings and make leaps and bounds in technology, they are not able to make contact at will, they do not receive the kind of respect that one might expect from a diplomatic point of view, and it's greatly embarrassing to them that these greater beings do not see them as anything much. And perhaps the majority of contacts were just them warning us or threatening us and talking to us (them) like children. Which is the fact of the matter. We are like infants to them and now that we have gained the ability to talk walk and cause trouble in general, we are somewhat of a nuisance to them and sometimes they have to raise their voice or even slap our hand or make a show of superiority. (Tunguska? Nuclear weapons shutdown perhaps at the moment they were to be launched?) Although they may in actuality care about us and be doing these things for our own good. Anyway the elites don't want us to realize they are not the top authority in control around here. The illusion of control.

remember when this guy came and brought his video to ats?

edit on 4/19/2014 by 3n19m470 because: It's a Music video

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If the effort exists to shed light on something, there also exists the shadow to conceal it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Actually, Clarke's Childhood's End was mostly as the title implies and not on technology. It's prime focus was on human evolution, really a revolution form the physical to a metaphysical form that he couldn't quite get well defined even as he had all earth and its beings disappearing in the climax of the book.

Clarke at one time denied that UFOs existed, as did Asimov. I never believed them. Being science-fiction writers that created world far in advance of what we seemed to be seeing, how could they dismiss the possibility and not believe? In fact, Clarke, in childhood's End worked historical accounts of strange objects seen in the sky and also the mythology of the devil' appearance in ancient times into his narrative as that same devil alien came back to finish his earlier business.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If something were going on, on our planet resembling perhaps movies like The Arrival I and II or The Forgotten 2004 or They Live, it could explain some peculiar happenings in which the government seems to be trying to cover up things but so sloppy that it looks like they don't know what is going on many times.

Maybe like in The Forgotten they simply try to manage whatever some alien species decides to do here by covering up with sometimes ridiculous behaviors that keep us from being panicked and terrified but leaves us thinking our Government is stupid and corrupt.

So this could mean that beings that could take our form and are now in high power positions around the world including control of huge corporations, having removed laws that used to prevent monopolies. The real government are the ones with their mouths always hanging open sounding foolish as they try to cover what can't be fixed.

It could explain their great need suddenly to spy on every single person, if they themselves don't know who is who.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." - Sun Tzu

So, Im guessing the military has very little knowledge about our strange guests , after all. I mean, if they knew something, they would have a started some militarization ploys by now. Like Propaganda in WW1, make the enemies seem demonic, and that it must be slain for life/ or the cosmos to continue. Or how Arabs, are generally stereo typed as terrorists.

I mean, they could make Alien propaganda up, unify nations that have been at each other throats, under some scapegoat, and have all the gangs point their gun to specific point to the sky. The view would be similar as to how sikhs, or arabs are pointed out as terrorists due to paranoia of 911 as I remember in certain news stories in those days.

You ever seen "Watchmen"? Dr. Manhattan seemed pretty content with alien invasion scapegoat, even though, it was made up, and it has old teammate that got humanity working together.

In a way, it kinda says to me that we know very little about who's inside, let alone how their equipment works.

And man, fears what they don't know, or can't comprehend.

A Devil sits on an Idol Horse, tweelding his thumbs.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Truth is *so* much stranger than fiction.

Sometimes it's so strange as to not only defy belief, it defies explanation or even description.

How do you talk about something when the vocabulary and mindset doesn't exist to even begin to describe it?

I believe Vallee is a good man ultimately trying to impart truths to the best of his understanding and ability. But it's clear that he's been handcuffed both directly via secrecy oaths and indirectly due to the above.

But he's a very smart man which is why we even have things like this to discuss in places like ATS.

Keep pulling on the thread Corsair...in my opinion, you're definitely in the right church as strange as it may seem.

I look forward to seeing how this thread plays out. The truth is out there, to coin a phrase...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Have you tried friending them on Facebook?

facebook.com/pages/Alien-Contact-Intelligence-Organization /499104940146727

When Daniel Salter mentions ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization) he's "borrowing" from the website Wingmakers. Whether or not he knows that website is complete fiction is another story.

There is no connection between ACIO and Jacques Vallee's ALINTEL.

edit on 19-4-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

[In 2006, there was a genuine UFO sighting at the Chicago O'Hare airport which made international news headlines.]

Corsair, top thread mate and I'd never seen that deleted scene before (from one of my favourite films) so many thanks for that
- just to add there was also another very interesting (and very similar) USAF report which describes an almost identical object over O'Hare airport from 1952 - the UFO was described as a smooth, silver, flat and oval shaped which 'moved faster than any jet fighter' and it was witnessed by three USAF Air Policemen as well as separately located firemen.

June 29, 1952; O'Hare Airport, Chicago, Illinois.

5:45-6:30 p.m. (CDT).

3 USAF air policemen, 83rd Air Base Sq, Air Police Detachment, S/Sgt. Lopez, A/1c Weber, and A/3c Korkowski, saw a bright silver, smooth surfaced, flat oval 30 ft object at about 500 to­1,000 ft height about 2-3 miles away reflecting sunlight surrounded by a blue circle of haze for the first 20-25 mins, hovering, appeared between radio towers for stations WGN and WBBN 7 miles away to the WSW at about 2° elevation and to the left and S of the setting sun, then move very fast to the right and left, and up and down relative to the radio towers, moving almost instantaneously and much faster than any jet fighter. Object rocked on its longitudinal axis, appeared oval when oriented vertically, thin and difficult to see when horizontal.
Object receded at high speed then disappeared like shutting off a light. No trail, no noise. Independently witnessed by Chicago firemen several miles away.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You're right, and I honestly believe that all of these threads point to the evolution of human consciousness and transformation. My intuition tells me that human consciousness may merge with computer technology and/or Artificial Intelligence in the future. I do not believe we can physically travel in space. But consciousness is faster than the speed of light. Mind is the Final Frontier!

'The Network Revolution' hints at this exponential acceleration of computer technology leading towards an advanced intelligence. This coming from the man who helped create the internet and the original computer programming at Stanford Research Institute in the first place. Let alone the man who is depicted in 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' as being the lead scientific adviser and principal investigator of a covert operation utilizing hot spots of information via computers and sounds to trigger a UFO contact...

In the introduction to 'The Network Revolution: Confessions of a Computer Scientist' (published 33 years ago), Vallee wrote the following:

I am a Technologist corrupted by people contact.
I used to think Science had the solution
To communications between Humans.
One day I received a computerized letter beginning with:
Dear Dr. Mr.
I had lost my identity but I was still getting mail.
Is this my future?
Is it yours?

The world of which I serve as one architect
Threatens to be lonely and grave
It will be a misshapen universe
Where Science will be swamped by its own artifacts:
"They want well-trained Humans."
History is being made at the speed of light
Inside today's computers
Shaping our collective destiny.
No records are kept.
I am trying to save some of that experience
To ask where it may lead.

This book is a compendium
Of missing memory frames:
Forbidden facts of our Solid State
Erased by the Master Programmers.
We are corrupt technologists briefly recalling
The insights of Yesteryear.
When we discard these passing memories
The machine will rule without a thought
For the greed and the hope that made it all happen.

Prince, in the depths of Future
Lie the automata of your visions
Poised on the threshold of enchantment.
They sing a murky, entrancing song
To inform our questing brains:
No longer computers, not quite flesh and nerves,
Oversexed and oversold
They wait while we rush blindly.
I salute them in the brief instant
Before pushing the START button
On the console of your dreams"

Jacques Vallee - Palo Alto, May 1982

edit on 2014-04-19T18:11:43-05:002014Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:11:43 -050043pm11Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:11:43 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You're right, and I honestly believe that all of these threads point to the evolution of human consciousness and transformation. My intuition tells me that human consciousness may merge with computer technology and/or Artificial Intelligence in the future.

AI?

Ruh-roh...

It is interesting how many things are heading in that direction lately though, huh?

Especially so in that AI had been back-burnered until recently both in the public eye and otherwise - at least directly. It will be interesting to see if the recent resurgence in popular culture (vis a vis Johnny Depp & Transcendence) has some staying power and also translates into more announcements regarding what is really going on in the labs around the world.

Hell, I'd be amazed/happy if there was some public disclosure about what went on in the labs 20 years ago. Seriously.

Yeah, right...although hope does spring eternal.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Aliensun

You're right, and I honestly believe that all of these threads point to the evolution of human consciousness and transformation. My intuition tells me that human consciousness may merge with computer technology and/or Artificial Intelligence in the future. I do not believe we can physically travel in space. But consciousness is faster than the speed of light. Mind is the Final Frontier!

I think we are already merging. We project our thoughts into discussion forums and blogs. We project things we have seen into places like Youtube and Flickr.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You are absolutely right, it is already happening. After reading 'The Network Revolution' by Jacques Vallee, the next book that came to my attention by virtue of computer networking synchronicity was 'The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains' by Nicholas Carr. I just started that the other night.

The main idea behind this book is that our interfacing with the constantly evolving internet is causing radical changes in our brains by rerouting neural pathways. The massive proliferation of multimedia content on Facebook, forums, Twitter, YouTube etc etc has actually started to rewire our brain. Within reason this is a very profound and beneficial thing, especially as a collective hive mind of networking information together. However, it can also have deleterious and negative consequences as well, since the rapid cycling neural circuits can create a very tenacious habit that causes us to check and re-check email (and forum posts) and has essentially rendered our ability to concentrate on one single task, particularly reading text in book format, a very challenging thing to do. However, the younger generations who are growing up with this technology will have a vastly different psyche structure and abilities than my generation and the Baby Boomers who started interfacing with the internet in their teens or adulthood. We are the ones that are having some difficulties!

Excerpt from Chapter 2 (The Vital Paths) of 'The Shallows'

As particular circuits in our brain strengthen through the repetition of a physical or mental activity, they begin to transform that activity into a habit. The paradox of neuroplasticity, observes Doidge, is that, for all the mental flexibility it grants us, it can end up locking us into “rigid behaviors.” The chemically triggered synapses that link our neurons program us, in effect, to want to keep exercising the circuits they’ve formed. Once we’ve wired new circuitry in our brain, Doidge writes, “we long to keep it activated.” That’s the way the brain fine-tunes its operations. Routine activities are carried out ever more quickly and efficiently, while unused circuits are pruned away.

Plastic does not mean elastic, in other words. Our neural loops don’t snap back to their former state the way a rubber band does; they hold onto their changed state. And nothing says the new state has to be a desirable one. Bad habits can be ingrained in our neurons as easily as good ones.

So, the Network Revolution can be a great thing - just be careful, judicious and self-restrained with your internet use. In fact, we should all limit it to specific times of the day and turn it off during down times to strengthen our abilities to reflect, relax and focus on other tasks for longer durations of time (as opposed to rapid cycling).

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That is both very disturbing and very intriguing at the same time. I will not discount that theory. You know the cattle mutilations phenomenon? Linda Moulton Howe is one of the preeminent researchers propagating those stories, which do in fact appear to be very real. One of Jacques Vallee's personal best friends and colleagues, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, was also a scientific adviser and astronomer to the covert faction of the Air Force dealing with UFOs. While he was on duty it was his task to debunk UFO sightings, but he knew what was really going on...

When Howe released her 1980 documentary 'A Strange Harvest', which won her an Emmy award, she eventually did a private screening of the film for Dr. Leo Sprinkle of the University of Wyoming and Dr. Hynek and 10-15 other people. After watching the film, Hynek approached Linda who was sitting at a table, and he started pounding this table with his index finger while raising his voice saying: "Do you REALLY think that extraterrestrials from some place else in this universe are actually killing and mutilating these animals"?!?! Linda related this story on a 2010 Coast to Coast AM program. She responded to Hynek with "Yes sir, I do". He walked away in disbelief and complete silence.

In later years, Dr. Hynek asked for Linda Howe and himself to have an off-the-record discussion about their work in private. Linda was excited to learn what she thought would be all of the government secrets Hynek possessed. What Hynek actually recommended to her was that she do herself a favor by getting and reading the book 'Theosophy' by Rudolf Steiner. He told her it was the single most important book of his life. All of this was revealed to her in the context of the cattle mutilations and the UFO phenomenon.

Excerpt from December 16th 2010 interview with Linda Moulton Howe

So what is Theosophy? It is that the "animus" of the soul is the spirit. The spirit, the soul and the body matter container - those three major players - are each of us. But the most important part is the animus of the soul which is the spirit, which can be tied directly into a divine field where there would be no entropy. Alpha to the Omega, it would always be a steady state. It would only be the matter world where there would be the violence, the chaos, death, birth, cycles - entropy.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i think i ran across Jacques Vallee's name years ago, when i was doing deep research for my investigation of the wingmakers hoax.

in that particular farce, ACIO stood for "Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization", and the Wingmakers hoax/scam shares a lot of ideas with Vallee's stuff....it could be that the individual identified as "Mark Hempel" lifted the ideas, when concocting later revisions of the hoax, but the similarities can't be ignored...

FEMA/ACIO could be more bunk....
edit on 20-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I am not familiar with the WingMakers very much. Isn't that somehow connected to Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot? I was under the impression that, like Vallee, the WingMakers story was using science-fiction as a format to bring up other classified information. As far as Vallee's work goes, I am 90% convinced he is "in the know" and has tried to leak certain information under the disguise of fiction. He has actually admitted to doing that. ALINTEL versus Alien Contact Intelligence Organization was just a free association. There are certainly commonalities between the 2 and the notion of a shadow government working on classified technology R&D relating to UFOs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join