It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Emergency Management Agency, Alien Contact Intelligence Organization and Jacques Vallee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

1975 book The invisible college is still $150.00 at amazon has anyone read it?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Daedalus

I am not familiar with the WingMakers very much. Isn't that somehow connected to Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot? I was under the impression that, like Vallee, the WingMakers story was using science-fiction as a format to bring up other classified information. As far as Vallee's work goes, I am 90% convinced he is "in the know" and has tried to leak certain information under the disguise of fiction. He has actually admitted to doing that. ALINTEL versus Alien Contact Intelligence Organization was just a free association. There are certainly commonalities between the 2 and the notion of a shadow government working on classified technology R&D relating to UFOs.

i could write pages on wingmakers....

no, it was not connected to kerry cassidy, and camelot, at least not that i ever found.

i don't have the resources to actually identify all of the players, and i haven't done any work on the case in YEARS. i pop in every now and again, to see if the lie has reached critical mass, and they've reimagined it again....

they've done that at least 3 or 4 times.....every time it's completely debunked, and the lie reaches critical mass, they redesign the site, change the background, change the very essence of things, and repackage it, hoping nobody will figure it out....i've been investigating this hoax/scam/cult since something like 2000.....on and off for the last 6 or so years...i've seen a number of revisions, and reimaginings of the site, and it's contents...

it was never a way to use science fiction as a vehicle to leak classified information...it was all presented as "fact", then it was changed to "oh, we were just kidding", then it was "well, it's a modern myth, so there is some truth to it", and then it was "well, that material no longer exists, so it never existed" they just keep changing things, to keep people fooled, so that they'll keep believing in the bulls**t, and keep paying....

i have archives of data, both digital, and hardcopy, going back to 1998, showing the evolution of this nonsense...they can scour the web, in the hopes that they can scrub their lies away, but i'll still have all the proof needed to show they're full of it..
edit on 20-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

1975 book The invisible college is still $150.00 at amazon has anyone read it?

It can be found online as a PDF.

This 'Wingmakers' thing...I'm unfamilar with. Can someone summerize? I'm guessing it was something like Serpo...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I remember seeing that movie 'The Watchmen' back in 2006 or so. There were definitely alien false flag and disclosure memes worked into the movie. It was stemming from a similar notion as depicted in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' where there is an argument over saving the Earth and doing away with humans, or allowing us to change and saving all of us. I guess that's a tricky one, isn't it?

I do believe that part of the military strategy has involved using ET anomalies and covert weapons deployment as a way to achieve all kinds of changes. But all behind the scenes, at the level of private briefings to world leaders with a lot of "smoke and mirrors" tricks and acting. However, if it is being done for good purposes, I do not have a problem with it.

I brought up an excerpt from 'Childhood's End' by Arthur C. Clarke, showcasing in this sci-fi story how subtle energy technology was going to be used to manipulate world leaders etc.

“That requires about as much power as a small radio transmitter—and rather similar skills to operate. For it’s the application of the power, not its amount, that matters. How long do you think Hitler’s career as dictator of Germany would have lasted, if wherever he went a voice was talking quietly in his ear? Or if a steady musical note, loud enough to drown all other sounds and to prevent sleep, filled his brain night and day? Nothing brutal, you appreciate. Yet, in the final analysis, just as irresistible as a tritium bomb.”

What fascinates me about this passage is that I have heard from numerous whistleblower testimonies from former military insiders that similar manipulations are in fact going on. Up to and including the specifics of beaming voices into people's heads. The testimony from Dr. Carol Rosin, who worked directly with Werner von Braun - the ex-Nazi rocket scientist brought to America under Operation Paperclip to work for NASA - brings up an incident where von Braun talked about his concern about "psychotronic weapons" as well as an incident where von Braun personally transmitted an entire speech to Carol Rosin wirelessly. She heard his voice in the left side of her brain:

Only four months after I went to work at Fairchild, Von Braun called me from his sick-bed to say I had to give a speech for him the next day in Chicago. He sent me home with four books on satellite technology; I was supposed to become familiar with the language, "but," he said, "don't worry about the speech. You will know what to say." I had no idea what he was talking about, and stayed up half the night taking notes on the books.

That was my first speech in the industry, to the National Education Association in McCormack Place, Chicago, 1974, in front of 18,000 people. I nearly vomited with anxiety as I saw my face on the large screen behind me and on the small podium screen in front of me. Then, as I opened my mouth to speak, having no idea what I was going to say, I heard Von Braun's voice, as if it was coming across on a telephone line, introducing satellites as a teaching tool to teachers. I must have sounded intelligent, because the audience seemed to appreciate how satellites can be used in the classroom. There were times when his voice was silent, but I kept talking, using my imagination, getting into the fantasy and the fun of global satellite education possibilities.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another correlation relating to using an ET scapegoat to achieve political changes, bringing to mind Ronald Reagan's infamous speech about uniting the world with an alien threat, is von Braun's revelation to Carol Rosin of the long-term military strategy that stretched decades into the future. They had identified enemies leading up from the Cold War all the way to terrorism in the Arab countries, asteroids and then the final card of an ET threat.

Excerpt from Carol Rosin's witness testimony to 'The Disclosure Project'

The strategy that Werner Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us - that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understand- ing it until it was already up there and too late.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
corsair, i made a mistake...i actually DID run across something with kerry cassidy, regarding wingmakers....it was an interview with the lead fraudster "mark hempel"....sorry.....i have such a large volume of information, i can't memorize it all....

my apologies for the lapse in memory.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

i'll take this one....i'll try to make the summary as brief as possible, which is hard, because the web of absolute B.S. is so complex..

in 1998, mark hempel created the wingmakers site. he then proceeded to spam usenet with posts about it....one set of spam was to UFO investigation groups, asking them if they thought it was a hoax...he claimed to have been contacted by a mysterious woman, and contracted to secure a domain, and manage it..he says she then FTP'd him the entirety of the site, and he put it up...he then claimed that strange things started happening to his phones, and whatnot(the implication being that he was under threat now, from some sort of shadowy government agency, because of the site).

the other set of spam was as someone on the outside...he spammed alt.art.video, telling people that he had created the entirety of everything on the site, and that it was a prototype for something he called a "Immersive Multimedia Art Forms"(IMAF), and that it would be perfect for conversion to a film..

i like to call this era the "test", or "prototype" era...

years later, myself, and a number of others began investigating wingmakers, because the material on the site was just so completely outrageous, and was being presented as fact.....we weren't buying it..

we poked so many holes in mark's story, and exposed connections, and origins of materials, and pretty much just demonstrated how much B.S. it all was....

i imagine mark was furious, we all got banned from the site's forum, and mark reworked everything, omitted certain materials from the new version of the site, purged our posts, and repackaged the whole deal, with a slick new site...this time, claiming that it was a sort of modern myth, with elements of truth..

this was the "rebirth" era...it was short lived, as we came back under different usernames, and blew the whole thing open again..

once again, we were banned....the third iteration had a lot of the original material stripped away, introduced the character of "james" as the creator of everything, and now it was no longer a site devoted to exposing a government conspiracy to suppress the existence of extraterrestrial life, and time travel, but was now some sort of new-age religion....an experiment in existentialism, if you will...the forum was completely deleted, giving us no clear way to contact the visitors of the site...

now there's a whole creepy "family" of B.S. sites, all devoted to different aspects of the overall lie....most of my brothers have fallen, and there is no real way to warn people they are being duped...there's an unofficial forum(linked on the site, last time i checked, but not administrated by the site's staff), based in the UK, and we've tried to warn people, but the people that frequent the forum are devout adherants, and will not hear us....

that's it in a nutshell....i had to leave a LOT out, due to posting constraints, but this, i believe is the most important bits..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I really want to see Transcendence now. I don't normally go to see movies, but for special ones like this I [force myself to] go. A friend of mine just told me that the film was 700% better than he had expected. So, that sounds pretty good actually...

It is kind of scary, but it is also a plausible theory that the UFOs and "aliens" are actually a strange combination of Artificial Intelligence android and biological/human type of creatures. In other words, something developed originally by humans on Earth in conjunction with our accelerating computer technologies, and taken off past the point of Singularity in some profound and hard-to-understand way. Time travel or interdimensional - but something connected to our own timeline, but in the future. Which we could already be approaching that moment of transition, except that I would assume all of that is, in fact, going on in classified programs. I am certain there are all kinds of magical things going on. The cutting edge aspect of this acceleration is most certainly not happening in the civilian domain... as awesome as the internet and smart phones really are! But teleportation and time travel is probably a whole heck of a lot more awesome.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Very interesting thread ...

Your comments relative to biological consciousness intrigue. Always an interesting line of discussion.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

She used to mention it in her bio on the PC website as well.

After 19 years in Hollywood working for major studios and independent production companies in production, development and new media, she has written a number of screenplays, acquired the movie rights to the Wingmakers story in 2003, and started work on her own UFO documentary in 2005.

Kerry has written a number of spec scifi screenplays and acquired an option on the movie rights to the Wingmakers story in 2003 as an independent producer pitching scifi projects to Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that.

I too was mostly unaware of Wingwalkers although I had heard a little bit here & there over the years, but never anything that caused me to want to further investigate. I think primarily because it seemed like a re-package of other things and so my time would be better spent looking at the those "original" other things. Or maybe I was just lazy...

Sounds like I got lucky with this one as I also certainly missed/dismissed other things in the past that turned out to have been pretty important.

So you're pretty certain it's all crap? Just took a quick glance at the website and there's an awful lot of stuff there...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So, when Von Braun said "We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."...should we take that to mean that he was saying that UFOs are a "lie"? (As in 'not real'?)

Because he was certainly involved in the particular 'factions' of government which would be privy to such information...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

i'm quite certain.

do the legwork.....i could spell it all out for you, but it would just be the word of some guy you talked to on a web forum.

these are the kinds of things you need to see, and read for yourself, to believe..

start from the beginning...from 1998, and work your way forward....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is still much to be explored and I have yet to read that book but it has become the top 5 on my list now. For awhile and even today i viewed the cattle mutilation as almost strictly military. There are some pretty solid explanations about testing for nuclear fallout etc. but when you think about past cultures sacrificing animals and people, not mention accounts of sacrifices in occult practices. Go further the land in and around cattle mutilation sightings has a long history with native Americans. It almost seems to me that the feeding of some type of entity ( don't want to call them demons because that stuffs them in a box) and it seems they really enjoy some fresh death. Not very benevolent and nothing Vallee has every stated has indicated to me that he felt this "presence" was anything other than malevolent.

Vallee seems both intrigued and fearful of what he's discovered yet, interestingly enough seems curious enough not to withdraw from his research. He respects this "control system" probably down right fears it.....something tells me the right question to level at Vallee is: " are you a God fearing man?" I would love his take on this with all he has learned as context.

Oh also wanted to add, I never see much discussion on ATS or much elsewhere but what about the ancient Egyptian site at the Grand Canyon? Seems to me the US has some explaining to do. I mean it was reported in the news discovered by John Wesley Powell and dubbed the Powells Cave. It is estimated to have housed some 50,000 Egyptians at one time.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents. Plus, having a cold war is a great to build arms, and militarize. Then asteroids are already a natural disaster would push for further weapon/space development, as well pushing for more easier methods of space travel.

Then finally...Aliens. Well, it more like a difference between a sparing partner and a punching bag.

Aliens can punch back.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: 1ofthe9

i'll take this one....i'll try to make the summary as brief as possible, which is hard, because the web of absolute B.S. is so complex..
that's it in a nutshell....i had to leave a LOT out, due to posting constraints, but this, i believe is the most important bits..

Sounds like another SERPO.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
So, when Von Braun said "We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."...should we take that to mean that he was saying that UFOs are a "lie"? (As in 'not real'?)

I really don't think so.

There is just far too much credible eyewitness evidence for it to be something nonexistent.

Perhaps he was trying to say that everything we are being TOLD about aliens is a lie.

Another possibility is he was warning us about the lies being perpetrated by the aliens themselves...

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266) www.scribd.com...

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? (Ibid., p.33)

Some folk are only too keen, observes Bates, “to imbibe the stories told by these visiting entities, though they cannot scientifically establish their origin or indeed their reality in the physical realm. We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?” (Ibid., p.221)

Aliens (PDF)

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

edit on ApruSun, 20 Apr 2014 22:43:18 -050010pm30Sun, 20 Apr 2014 22:43:18 -050020144320 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Murgatroid are you familiar with the Collins Elite stuff?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Sounds like another SERPO.

only in that they're both bulls**t....

last time i checked, the serpo story hasn't morphed into a new-age religion, with a ton of followers, and revenue generation...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

It is possible that the military powers have wanted to build space-based weapons, as part of a long-term strategy for power, control and continuing income from weapons manufacturing in ongoing wars, with the plan on targeting and shooting down genuine UFOs. Perhaps they assumed by default that they were hostile and went along with the idea because it benefited them. I really don't know.

But according to Richard M. Dolan on page 225 of 'UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-Up 1941-1973':

While Hynek played along with the Air Force’s UFO program, others spoke out more openly about UFOs. On January 1, 1959, Wernher von Braun, the greatest scientist in aerospace history, made this statement in reference to the deflection of the U.S. Juno 2 rocket from its orbit:

"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months’ time it may be possible to speak with more precision on the matter. "

Von Braun said this while he was in Germany during the holiday season. He never followed up on it, and no further information is available on it. A one-time slip up?

When confronted with this information while doing his own research, Joseph Farrell published in his book 'Saucers, Swastikas and PsyOps: A History of a Breakaway Civilization' (in a chapter titled '"E.T. Made Us Do It" - The Postwar Statements of Nazis'):

Notably Von Braun, like MacArthur, did not refer in so many words to “extraterrestrials” but simply to “powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed,” leaving open the possibility that he meant something concerning physical forces. He alludes to an “unknown base” however, and indicates that “contact” is being attempted.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join