It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason why the likes of ALEX JONES, Mark Dice, Alan Watt etc have free reign!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Psyop game is pretty effective huh?

Listen to the good ol' fascist government and not the those "crazies" or "conspiracist nuts" on the internet.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter if anyone agrees with this thread or not...after all, I said its just an observation
and that people are fully entitled to their view, opinion and irrational thinking!
edit on 19-4-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Alex Jones and company and talk about what they want because nobody cares. Just as plenty of others talk about Jews and nobody cares. You have to remember that the vast majority of the popularion and the government look all the above as crazy people. Nobody cares what crazy people have to say.

Who cares what the vast majority think, it is about what the ELITE believe that is crazy, and they care to make sure that the vast majority is as dumb and mentally retarded as possible.

It is time to find out what YOU care about, instead of defending the oppressive mentality that causes the vast majority to be the actual crazy ones, that care about NOTHING at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What's "project bane"?

Anyways, I think it would explain why Alex Jones (supposedly) infiltrated the Bohemian Grove so easily. I mean, come on - are we really supposed to believe it is that easy? Those are the most wealthy creatures (can't be sure of their 'humanity' at this point) with the most resources on the planet, and he can just easily sneak in their most sacred and protected, secretive ritual with a CAMERA? (or was it even a camera crew? Has been a few years, can't remember)

He also absolutely refuses to mention UFOs in a credible light, he also doesn't talk about 'freeman-on-the-land', the difference between 'lawful' and 'legal' (the most BASIC thing that everyone should know), or the big lies

(like 'evolution theory', 'moon landing', 'the big bang' and the other 'sacred cows' of science, academia, intelligentsia and the so-called 'science community' (what kind of science is it when they completely disregard the true science of caring for humanity and the highest science of The Great Spirit?))..

If memory serves (and sometimes it seems to), he even ridiculed one said sovereign freeman, after pretending to seriously interviewing him, etc.

He also uses FEARMONGERING, and he doesn't present the viewer/listener with feasible solutions. He merchandises a heckuva lot, and ..

Well, there are just too many suspicious things about him. Why is his demeanor so angry and hostile-sounding? The anger is supposedly directed against the evil people that 'control' things (there would be no control without consent from the controlled - a sad situation where so many have given their consent), but remember the Emperor from the fictional movie "Return of the Jedi".

It doesn't take much to lead to the dark side.. anger and hostility, no matter how 'justified', are pathways to hell.

The old Zen koan abou the Gates of Paradise (I think 'heaven' would be more appropriate as a logical polar opposite, but whatever) describes this and casts a shadow of suspicion to Alex Jones (who has a masonic X in his name..)

-- Zen Koan : The Gates of Paradise --

A soldier named Nobushige came to Hakuin, and asked: "Is there really a paradise and a hell?"

"Who are you?" inquired Hakuin.

"I am a samurai," the warrior replied.

"You, a soldier!" exclaimed Hakuin. "What kind of ruler would have you as his guard? Your face looks like that of a beggar."

Nobushige became so angry that he began to draw his sword, but Hakuin continued: "So you have a sword! Your weapon is probably much too dull to cut off my head."

As Nobushige drew his sword Hakuin remarked: "Here open the gates of hell!"

At these words the samurai, perceiving the master's discipline, sheathed his sword and bowed.

"Here open the gates of paradise," said Hakuin.

-- Zen Koan ended --

When you consider that a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, you can realize why his rage-based fearmongerin approach is even more than just suspicious - it's outright repulsive.

Besides, he reminds me of someone I knew - similar facial features, similar mannerisms and speaking style - and he was the most unpleasant, ego-centered blowhard I have ever had the displeasure to have met. (Not that THIS is any argument against or for anything, I just mention it as a sidenote, but it would give many people a pause, I am sure, if they had met said someone).

These are some of the reasons, why I can't take Alex Jones as any kind of embassador for truth, or even seriously. When he stops ranting like a barbaric child, amidst his fearmongering (why does he always use such gloomy, typically 'NWO'-style graphics and sound in his movies, all those 'horror movie' elements and such, if he's simply only trying to tell us the truth?), I could listen to what he has to say (but still probably not agree with everything).

Like always, these 'gurus', 'messengers' and 'respected leaders' have too many suspicious flaws in them, and if they were movies, they would have too many 'plotholes'.

It's better to think for one's self, and search, research, investigate by yourself, for yourself, and come to your own possibilities and thought patters about things (not necessarily 'conclusions', because that stops the research), and not follow ANY modern human being too seriously.

If the Cosmic Messenger ascended from heavens in a way that project .. what was it called? Moonbeam? Bluemoon? Well, whatever the name of the 'holograms in the heavens' project was, .. couldn't realistically create, and told us the truth, and really proved that it is actually Him, and no one else, -then- I would gladly listen and follow - but if what he says turns out to be some kind of horse manure anyway, I would immediately stop listening and following.

And so should everyone else. Alex Jones is just a chubby, angry guy who has a radio show and makes 'independent films' (I wonder who pays for those films, and why they look and sound so 'typically mainstream', instead of 'completely individualistic'), and talks and screams a lot. He's no divine messenger, he's no cosmic traveller, he's no visitor from another planet, he's no all-knowing prophet - he's just a guy who may or may be paid to say what he does, and who likes to merchandise a lot.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

They have FREE REIGN because they are not playing with a full deck!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane Google Alex Jones and Jews. You will see that his wife is Jewish, and find out other tidbits.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
spot on a reply to: DarksideOz

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
here it is easter sunday...a Christian holiday, the stock market were shut down on good Friday, a Christian holiday....the stock market shuts down on Christmas, a Christian holiday....by the way, my easter sunday paper this morning has about 25% of the ads normally sent out in my sunday paper, but, not on the week of hannukah. I never see jews going door to door trying to get me to join or donate to their religion....Mormons, Christians, and Jehovah witnesses do however....I do not see jewish sunday TV rabbis asking people to send in contributions, I do not hear a jewish station on AM radio, but I can go on AM radio right now and there are over a 1/2 dozen Christian radio stations. I see giant billboards everywhere telling everyone they have to be Christians, and believe in the teachings, I do not see those for the jewish religion. bible bumper stickers, Christian religious fish symbols, are on a lot the cars today, and, as of yet, I have not seen any likewise jewish displays. in large swaths of this nation, there are giant Christian crosses planted in the ground......having said all of this, I think the Zionists and jews are not the boogie men that some on the right portend them to be.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hmmm...You could be on to something...does anyone remember Mel Gibson? I think his career nosedived after ranting something like "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" albeit intoxicated.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
interesting comment. The only person I know that has come close to doing exactly this is Diana Spingola. If you get too close to the target you will get taken out by the flak. One talented researcher who called himself zioncrimefactory put out some excellent research material but was quickly neutralized. While this young man did not have his own radio show he did do a lot of radio interviews. He is now just a shadow in the background.
I have seen interviews, and I believe they are on youtube, where Alan Watts vociferously defends Zionists. As has already been mentioned he and Jones are there to give the illusion of free speech. If they openly took on the Zionists they would be quickly silenced.
I am not anti-semitic. I treat people as I would expect to be treated. I am anti-zionist because their agenda is to use their money power and influence to create a neo feudal society where survivors of the transition will be micro managed like a herd of cattle. I believe that Jews like the rest of us have bought the same propaganda and many believe an assault on zionism is an assault on Judaism. Ahmadinejad was written off as a kook, but he did show us the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Once in a while someone shows up on the political stage who asks us to step out of the matrix, but is quickly marginalized.
God gave us free will. The zionists want to take this away. The progression towards tyranny is analogous to the frog in the pot. If as Kissinger says, we will like a New World Order, why the deception and secrecy; why not elaborate and give us details on the program. Instead we see a slow transition into a surveillance police state. We observe a hijacked government making elaborate military preparations for massive civil unrest. If a transition to a New World Order will be beneficial to all, why the need for the elaborate preparations for violent transition. In reality there are sign posts to the future; the Georgia Guide Stones and Agenda 21.
When the transition takes place it will be violent and billions will die. People who remain, will live lives of desperation. The perpetrators of this psychopathic program, are evil and to refer to them as human is to dignify their existence. What I see happening brings me to tears. We will undergo a radical change where those positive qualities of humanity will disappear and our lives will be a struggle for basic survival. Our dignity, honesty, morality, compassion, love and caring for others will vanish. Those that remain will be like cattle, whose existence is to serve the psychopathic elite, who will treat you much as the lowest caste in India are treated.
Smart, intelligent people still believe everything big media tells them. We all witness it. The TV is the greatest propaganda tool ever invented. If I had the patience, I might endeavor to start a radio show as the poster suggests. The reality is, that I would be considered another conspiracy theorist, and would have to endure personal attacks and threats to reach an audience that isn't listening or doesn't care. People will have no motivation to wake up until there is a bank holiday, an attack on their 401k's, a bail in or the social security check bounces. As more and more people get plugged into the system through social benefits the harder it will be to wake them up. As long as the tv tells them everything is ok, and there is an Al Qaeda member behind every tree, that the gov't is protecting them from; that is the reality they will continue to believe. In short, what is the point?
What I will recommend to people that want to know more, is get some good books starting with the second world war. We are taught that the allies were the good guys. Read about the massive death and destruction the allies delivered in air attacks to civilian areas particularly in cities like Dresden which had no military or industrial significance. This pales in comparison to the German bombardment of Coventry or V1 and V2 attacks on London. Learn how the alcoholic PM of England, Churchill, rejected Hitler's peace offerings. Ask why, Rudolph Hess who crashed in Scotland with a peace offering spent the rest of his life in solitary confinement in Spandau prison. What info did he have that the allies did not want to come out. Read about the sham trials at Nuremberg. Stalin committed far more atrocities than anyone in Germany yet, he was portrayed as a hero. He was the purest form of a psychopath. Read how Eisenhower starved over a million German POW's at the end of the war. Churchill could have shortened or ended the war but stubbornly held on for total victory, causing millions of unnecessary deaths and much human misery. These are things that the official history books don't talk about. Also research the Holocaust and the 6 million number. People who even challenge the number are attacked and in many countries imprisoned. If the story we are told is true why are people who try to investigate it incarcerated? I have been taught that the truth does not fear investigation.
Go even further back to the 1917 revolution in Russia. This revolution was financed by the NY bankers. Over 30-60 million people were slaughtered by Stalin. Nobody talks about this. Could it be that wherever communism exists, so too do the Zionists. The Bolsheviks were mostly jewish and look what happened to Russia under their direction.
Look at China under Chairman Mao. 100 million perished yet nobody talks about this. Why only the holocaust?
I am distressed at all loss of life no matter what the individuals race nationality or creed. Could it be that the holocaust is just another propaganda tool. Why is the loss of jews in ww2 so tragic and we are asked to ignore the 60 million non jews that died?
Also check out the racism that is in the talmud writings and look up the protocols of the Learned Elders or Zion. Read the real history. It is only through understanding the past that you can understand what is happening today. Real History repeats itself and we are witnessing this today.
Lastly read about the corrupt banking system that keeps you in economic slavery.

a reply to: amfirst1

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why has ALEX JONES taken over ATS?
will we see his advert all over soon?

ATS is going down hill,
so they got Alex Jones!

and the new look of ATS!
I hate it.
and that ugly creepy man on the right!!

just my opinion!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to u that there are more players then just the Jews? Mels problem was that he promoted Christianity that's why it went down hill. Some people in Hollywood don't like the Passion of the Christ.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones is a businessman and a very shrewd and successful one, at that. He's got his shtick, just like Savage and others who are really decent people in person, by all accounts, but their persona isn't and the persona is what sells to keep payroll met and the bills paid.

I'd also say Jones and others attract the radical fringe elements TPTB be actually DO worry about. Not many, but there is a % and they can either take Jones down while making him a true martyr to rally behind for generations to come...or they can let him do his thing and save them countless hours or days of work trying to find the same people who pop up to self identify, at the same time.

I'd say it's a win/win and I really don't think Jones has any willful role to play in that part of it at all. It's just how the world works, and the biggest magnet attracts the most. Naturally, he's one of the biggest anti-establishment magnets currently running around.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not much of a subject in one sense .Just read the bible and you find the Jew in many high ranking positions of past Govt's.They are a peculiar people for sure .I do believe that the Zionist movement will play a big role in all quarters of humanity and to tell you the truth is that I don't trust them .I am not a Jew but there are plenty of Jew's that would agree with me on the trust thing .I think that is why there is still lots of Jews outside Israel and unless forced to,or fooled to they will remain outside ....peace

Let's not forget that there are Jews that are actually against Zionism. Even (arguably smart) Jews realize that "the Jewish people" and "Zionism" are two VERY different things.

Ultimately, it's about power and control (money is just one of the major tools). Not all Jews condone or aspire to Zionistic power/control positions in life.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant Oh I agree and it was some of those Jews that caused me to not look at the two as being one in the same .That way it's easier to figure out just why and who might be hiding behind who trying to work their plan out ...peace

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

So then by this very logic this post should be taken down and you should find yourself in very hot water??

Look, there is a conspiracy thats for sure but its not simplistic enough that it encompasses one group at the top.

The top indeed is a shifting malleable surface with no clear pinnacle. There are multiple groups organizations families and countries vying for supremacy, Its a bit like game of thrones. The Zionists are just one group. Are they the controlling elite? I doubt it, the vatican I would say has a large role in the machinations that drive the reality we consume on a daily basis. But believe me when I say that if any one of us even stumbles on to the truth accidentally we will learn about it very quickly.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How do I give you an applause ?

And it's not just in the US, for example in France whoever dares to speak against the zionist agenda will get demonized and shut down.

Your deduction is so logical I wonder how come it does not seem obvious to some.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
here it is easter sunday...a Christian holiday, the stock market were shut down on good Friday, a Christian holiday....the stock market shuts down on Christmas, a Christian holiday....by the way, my easter sunday paper this morning has about 25% of the ads normally sent out in my sunday paper, but, not on the week of hannukah. I never see jews going door to door trying to get me to join or donate to their religion....Mormons, Christians, and Jehovah witnesses do however....I do not see jewish sunday TV rabbis asking people to send in contributions, I do not hear a jewish station on AM radio, but I can go on AM radio right now and there are over a 1/2 dozen Christian radio stations. I see giant billboards everywhere telling everyone they have to be Christians, and believe in the teachings, I do not see those for the jewish religion. bible bumper stickers, Christian religious fish symbols, are on a lot the cars today, and, as of yet, I have not seen any likewise jewish displays. in large swaths of this nation, there are giant Christian crosses planted in the ground......having said all of this, I think the Zionists and jews are not the boogie men that some on the right portend them to be.

Well considering that a large part of following the Jewish faith is being born of Jewish bloodline, then there isn't as much need to advertise as say Christianity, Mormons and Jehovah's. Those religions rely more on recruiting followers, therefore you will see more "advertising" from those religions compared to the Jewish faith. The Jewish faith seems to be more about bloodlines, therefore there is less need to recruit or advertise outside of that bloodline. Christianity, Mormons and Jehovah's have a much wider range of possible recruits, meaning that you will see a lot more advertising from these religions as opposed to the Jewish one.
I don't class myself as being on the "right" or the "left", yet history has proven that the Zionist Agenda is alive and operating in full swing. One does not have to be right or left to see the results of history. Where is the 'pretending' when the results speak for themselves ?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurius
Hmmm...You could be on to something...does anyone remember Mel Gibson? I think his career nosedived after ranting something like "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" albeit intoxicated.

IT becoming increasingly impossible to express any view that sheds a bad light of Jewish agendas (Zionistic) without having something seriously untoward happen to your career, life or love ones.

Former US congressman, Jim Trafficant, was also targeted and then destroyed by the Jewish lobby for not being a groveling pro-Israel. Pro Jewish. He famously assisted Jon Demanjuk clear his name after being falsely accused of "Nazi War Crimes"...The Jewish people targetted him and crucified him for allegation that turned out to be false. He bravely said after serving 7 years in prison..

…Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They [the Jews] control both members of the House, and the Senate. They have us involved in wars in which we have little or no interest. Our children are coming back in body bags. Our nation is bankrupt over these wars. And if you open your mouth, you get targeted. And if they don’t beat you at the poll, they’ll put you in prison [...] They’re controlling much of our foreign policy. They’re influencing much of our domestic policy. Wolfowitz as undersecretary of defense manipulated President Bush number two back into Iraq. They’ve pushed definitely, definitely to try to get Bush before he left to move into Iran. We’re conducting the expansionist policy of Israel and everybody’s afraid to say it. They control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress.

The list of highly placed individuals who have said something is a very long list. Almost all are now careerless!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think you hit the nail on the head , I also noticed that too with Jones I heard his wife is a Jew go figure ? And Dice all he does is bash freemasonry and associate celebs to the illuminati. I agree with some of his content as well as jones but that's how controlled opposition works. They throw people for a loop often with assumptions while the cancer of Zionism continuous. You only need to follow the money and you will find it all leads back to elite Jews , mind you these Jews are godless. They have used the religion as a front to carry out biblical prophecy using Christians / Americans cannon fodder against its enmy states in the middle east. The fed the off shore banks. Larry Silverstein lease holder of the world trade centers is a good example as a conspirator and antagonist for the agenda. But like with people like Mark Dice I wonder if the Freemasons are really the good guys I mean the masons I knew raised money for kids and do selfless things for the community. So I wonder if what we're told is quite the opposite. Plus dice and jones are always pushing people to buy a book or merchandise .... Monetary gain while complaining about the monetary system. Controlled information laced with disinformation hence keeping people as confused as ever while the elite Jewish cabal get away with countless atrocities. But if you bring up these facts you are a anti Semite . It works for Barack Obama using the race card to excuse his corruption and endless crimes.

edit on 20-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join