It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason why the likes of ALEX JONES, Mark Dice, Alan Watt etc have free reign!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Disclaimer: These views are not those of ATS in general or its owners but merely observations by a poster who may or may not know what they are talking about. (Got to put this in, just in case and taken a screen shot of this thread)

I have read in various threads over the last few years possible reasons why the named above have been allowed to preach their hatred or warning of government oppression, NWO, reptiles, FEMA camps etc etc without any reprisal from those who are said to hold the power and wish to silence those who oppose their regimes.

Everyone has said has given reasons from, Shills to government plants to "they are too high profile" the list goes on. What no one seems to be saying though is something I and others have noticed.

None of these named persons have aggressively spoken out about the Jewish Agenda (some call it Zionism, others call it whatever). The Jewish agenda has been at play for some time now. People know it but people are highly afraid to say a damn thing. Over the course of the last 200 year the Jews have
- controlled World Banking and Finance, set up the most powerful lobbying groups, infiltrated the LAW courts of American, Britain and Canada, had laws changed so "hate crime and hate speech" is automatically associated with any negative spoken word about the agenda and their influence.

Lets look at a few powerful or well placed people who have spoken up about it:

Helen Thomas - (50 year vet of the White House Press Corps) forced to resign over her comment to Israeli Jews to "get the hell out of Palestine" After resigning she said "You can’t criticize Israel in this country and survive."

Rick Sanchez - (Vet CNN news anchor with own show "Rick List") fired by CNN for insinuating on a radio talk show that "All media in the US is controlled by Jews"

Joe Sobran (Columnist for the National review) Fired for "antisemitism" for saying

Talking about American politics without mentioning the Jews is a little like talking about the NBA without mentioning the Chicago Bulls. Not that the Jews are all-powerful, let alone all bad. But they are successful, and therefore powerful enough: and their power is unique in being off-limits to normal criticism even when it’s highly visible. They themselves behave as if their success were a guilty secret, and they panic, and resort to accusations, as soon as the subject is raised. Jewish control of the major media in the media age makes the enforced silence both paradoxical and paralyzing. Survival in public life requires that you know all about it, but never refer to it. A hypocritical etiquette forces us to pretend that the Jews are powerless victims; and if you don’t respect their victimhood, they’ll destroy you. It’s a phenomenal display not of wickedness, really, but of fierce ethnocentrism, a sort of furtive racial superpatriotism.

Admiral Thomas Moorer (Former Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff) comment on the Israeli-Jewish hold over the US "I’ve never seen a President — I don’t care who he is — stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn’t writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don’t have any idea what goes on." - quote from pg 161 - They dare to speak out: People and Institutions confront Israel's lobby

British MP Tony Dalyell - said and I quote "A Jewish cabal have taken over the government in the United States and formed an unholy alliance with fundamentalist Christians."

These are a slim picking from the countless prominent people who have had their careers ended and smear campaigns set up to destroy them for speaking out about Zionists, Jewish influence and anything that is seen as exposing the Jewish power control they have over the most prominent governments around the world.

If anyone has any time at all look up how prominent the Jewish participation was in the Bolshevik revolution and the Soviet Regime (may find some significant info relating to present day situation in Russia and perhaps what side the Jews will take)

Now, let me make this clear as day. Any so called information about a Jewish power hold over the world may be speculation and untrue. It may be hogwash. However, ask yourselves why is it so BAD to speak out against the Jews in any fashion that is portrayed in negative light???

You can speak out against Christianity, the Vatican and even Islam and no one will clamp down on you (speaking out against the Vatican is almost now considered good taste) BUT you dare speak out against perceived Zionism and your career and even your freedom can be in great danger.

Don't get me wrong. If all this is true and the Jews do in fact run the world and get people to fight the wars they want won on their behalf, control the governments and banking and courts - to me this is genius. A small sect of people managing to overpower the world and instill this much fear is beyond awesome!! Congrats to them because many have tried throughout history and all have failed.

If you do believe the Zionist agenda has spread its web globally and proverbially has its fingers in all the pies then you have to ask yourselves another question that has been suppressed and vilified through text books and the clamping down of freedom of speech laws. That question is taboo:

Did Hilter know this was happening and challenged it with another form of oppression and mass murder? (through annihilation and genocide)

I spent a long time studying the Rothschild family from present day dating back 200 years. I greatly admire this family for their cunning and prowess and knowing how to play the system and then reinvent it in their own image. Smart, ingenious and quite frankly superior!!

So Alex Jones and his fellow conspiracy theorists have yet to voice their direct opposition to the Zionist movement in a way that threatens to expose them. This means they are free to expose other regimes like the US, UK and other governments, agencies and police stated oppression forces.

The men have stayed away from this taboo subject as best they can. They have gone the other way even so much as calling the US president the Antichrist, FEMA camps akin to Nazi concentration camps, media outlets liars, politicians treasonous and terrorists!!

But nothing has happened to their shows, online presence or their lives. WHY?

Simple - they have done everything but condemn the Zionist Agenda publically and aggressively!

This is merely an observation and opinion. What is your take ATS, for those who dare to voice what they think?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You're on to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anglojew
You're on to me.

No, im not talking about the lowly insignificant Jews!! Im talking about the ones who sit atop the tree!!

People like yourself, are widely known to be as ill informed as a non Jewish person, making you just as irreverent in the grand scheme of things. So don't worry, you are safe from finger pointing!!

I hope the current Jewish holidays are treating you well!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not much of a subject in one sense .Just read the bible and you find the Jew in many high ranking positions of past Govt's.They are a peculiar people for sure .I do believe that the Zionist movement will play a big role in all quarters of humanity and to tell you the truth is that I don't trust them .I am not a Jew but there are plenty of Jew's that would agree with me on the trust thing .I think that is why there is still lots of Jews outside Israel and unless forced to,or fooled to they will remain outside ....peace

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

You have got a guy or two you hire, one to stand way out in front and act as the first buffer (politician) and another one to stand behind him and act as the second buffer (economists/international bankers). You make sure the guy out front gets lots of media attention and the second guy, less. When the people revolt, they have to go through a few "people" to get to you. They will take out 90% of their anger on the first guy, 9 to 10% on the second guy and in the end, the guy at the top still gets to stand or hide when all his hired help is dead, because no one knows who the guy at the top is.

The first guy, the politician, is just narcissistic, stupid and greedy, a garden variety sociopath. The second guy is power mad and a psychopath willing to destroy "countries" for his boss. The third guy in this equation which I didn`t state before is hidden, he`s a psychopath as well but willing to destroy "worlds" for his boss. The guy on top is the biggest psychopath, willing to give up all of his underlings if need be and directs the dealings of all those under him. The second and third tiers of control appear to be Zionists, not jews. Personally, I think the average jew is being given a bad wrap and the Zionists have promoted the idea that "they" are jews, when really, they are not. The thing at the top, whatever IT is, I have no idea.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/18.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Cleansing of the Temple?

Before that we had Teachings of Aristotle?

List of destroyed Libraries

I will have a read of these.

Many thanks for the info!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'd say today, a way quicker way to be destroyed by speaking out is not to criticize the Jewish agenda...but criticize the homosexual agenda.
Now you've got trouble.
Please note I'm not trying to derail the original post.
Carry on.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
People like Alex Jones are allowed to exist because they create the illusion of free speech. But as long as that 'free speech' doesn't hit to close to home, then they are allowed to carry on. The examples you provided further prove that those that hit to close to home have their careers ruined and personal character attacked, or worse.

People will convince themselves that if people like Alex Jones don't get "knocked off" then free speech is alive and well. And when a population thinks it has free speech, then they think they are in control. Free speech is never free, and if it hits to close to home then your free speech will become very expensive, very quickly.

And you summed it up perfectly, they get away with it because they do not directly condemn the Zionist Agenda. They are given some leeway but are always under careful watch. And the most successful weapons the Zionist Agenda uses is infiltration and control of information. They infiltrate Government to control policy, and they put their puppets in place to control the flow of information.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Good point. Until I thought about David Icke.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167
I'd say today, a way quicker way to be destroyed by speaking out is not to criticize the Jewish agenda...but criticize the homosexual agenda.
Now you've got trouble.
Please note I'm not trying to derail the original post.
Carry on.

I agree, it is now becoming very difficult to oppose or speak out about both.

Very unsporting in my opinion

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones and company and talk about what they want because nobody cares. Just as plenty of others talk about Jews and nobody cares. You have to remember that the vast majority of the popularion and the government look all the above as crazy people. Nobody cares what crazy people have to say.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Alex Jones and company and talk about what they want because nobody cares. Just as plenty of others talk about Jews and nobody cares. You have to remember that the vast majority of the popularion and the government look all the above as crazy people. Nobody cares what crazy people have to say.

I think you are wrong on this!! Obama has publically said "Conspiracy theorists are a menace" I think there are threads on here from a couple of years ago on the subject.

The governments are very concerned about alternative thinkers who do not believe the government approved news and media and stories they release.

In my limited time as someone who has now looked into a few things I have seen a growing concern from governments wanting to clamp down on free speech on the web and block sites they dont approve of...all under the guise of "piracy acts"

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I think you are wrong on this!! Obama has publically said "Conspiracy theorists are a menace" I think there are threads on here from a couple of years ago on the subject. The governments are very concerned about alternative thinkers who do not believe the government approved news and media and stories they release. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't recall the President saying anything like that. The government could care less what 'alternative thinkers' do or what they say. All they have is talk and no evidence and 99.9 % of America doesn't know or care about them.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

A possible reason why the likes of ALEX JONES, Mark Dice, Alan Watt etc have free reign!!

Because they are more irritating than a screaming baby an inch from your ear, yet make about as much sense most of the time?

And why the disclaimer in bold in your OP??
Nobody would confuse you as Skeptic Overlord, Springer, Crackeur, any moderator, or the "voice" of the ATS membership.

This is basically just another "It's the Jews" thread like so many others before it.

edit on 4/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
it doesn't get much simpler than that, nicely done

for anyone else who might be interested in all this verboten strudel
another nice lead from the bible

Rev 2:8+ (Message to the Church in Smyrna)
8"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this: 9'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.…

alex jones' wife is jewish?

this should be VERY useful also

ever seen the hobbit? (part 1)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Excellent post. The NWO is a Zionist construct. Zionists must conquer the Christian world, in particular, to make their dream a reality. After all the bible declared the Jews the superior race "God's chosen people" and they are taught, at least in the Talmud, that the Goyim are there to serve the jews. As for the Muslim world, the Christians have been programmed to hate or at least distrust Muslims post 9/11 through deceptive propaganda. Through media manipulation they have been able to suppress genocide in Palestine and portray themselves as the good guys just as a "selfie" takes his own photo, filling the frame and blocking out the background.
The Zionists control money creation and banking, which is the springboard for their power. They control most governments through lobby groups, and inserting Zionists into important political positions and of course, we must not forget campaign financing and media ownership. They control the military of the US, UK and other nations through the control of the governments.
The greatest travesties facing humanity are the private central banks and fractional reserve banking and the never ending wars fighting a non existent enemy. These are Zionist constructs designed to enslave populations and further their agenda.
As they assume greater influence and control to contain blowback they must contain criticism. In order to do so they must create layers of protection. This includes:
- lobbyists pushing for protective legislation. ie. criminality of criticism or investigation of the holocaust which is the singlular event from which they created Israel and became the world's victim race. The end game here is to stifle criticism with a hate law. The US has resisted, but Canada has caved in and upped the anti with a hate law and a newer law criminalizing criticism of Israel. Of course in many countries to even challenge the official story of the holocaust buys you prison time. When Zionist criminality is discovered, it is neutralized by playing the race card (anti-semitism).
- Groups like ADL, Bnai Brith, SPLC, AIPAC and mainstream media launch vicious attacks on those who are critical of Israel or Zionism.
- Although jews represent about 4% of the US population they are over represented in the Senate, congress and key government administrative positions. Most of these are zionists and promote the zionist agenda. For example, Boxer and Feinstein are rabid gun grabbers.
- Since zionist interests control the media networks and Hollywood any vocal critics of Zionism are not tolerated and employment is terminated. There is a zero tolerance of Zionist criticism. The only group you can openly criticize in the US is the heterosexual white anglo saxon american. This is where political correctness has brought us.
- Americans are too trusting, and, the zionists use this perceived weakness to ram through legislation that will ultimately enslave the public. This is part of their social engineering program. The ultimate objective is a power grab where they manage all world commerce and micro manage the population
You cannot hide the fact freedom is being eroded day by day. Only the dumbest among us, cannot see that there is a guiding hand that manipulates the political process as well as our economy. For this reason, why not let the Jones', Savages, Alan Watts etc. pitch their version of events, as long as they don't finger the Zionists as the bad guys, and actually defend the Zionists when the compass needle points in that direction. This is why Jones uses the term Nazis or bankers as a euphemism for Zionists. There is a well documented series that was on youtube "Hitler the greatest story never told" which contradicts accepted history's version of events. This is not to say that Hitler was a good guy but he wasn't the tyrant he was portrayed to be. Most certainly,the Holocaust did not happen the way the history books portray it. The official version of history certainly helps the zionist cause.
Jones to be a useful idiot for the NWO. He is like a ferret and digs out obscure news items and focuses the spotlight and sensationalizes these stories. He has a tendency to rehash the same "yes men" guests over and over again and is prone to embellish his discoveries. An example, might be Robert Rodriguez's movie "Machete" which he claims was dangerous and anti-white, designed to provoke a race war. There may have been a subtle message here, but in reality it is just another mindless movie glorifying violence. I believe that Jones is a patriot and he is interested in preserving the media niche he has carved out for himself. To take the Zionists would invite his demise. Jones, in my opinion is like training wheels for exposing the NWO. He is widely perceived as exposing the NWO, which, in a sense is true but he prefers the words bankers and nazi's to Zionists. For this reason, his nauseating 3 hour daily programs, are allowed to continue unchallenged.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cayrichard

Very long but very correct post!!

I can not argue with what you have written. I am doing more research into this subject matter. Mainly for fun as there is not a lot of things us little people can do with this knowledge. No a lot at all!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If u are so obsessed with the Jews, why don't u start your own radio show exposing the Jews.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

..maybe we could call it 'down the rabbit mohel'

don't forget to buy a berkey water filter
edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: mustn't forget that berkey water filter

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join