It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible reason why the likes of ALEX JONES, Mark Dice, Alan Watt etc have free reign!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

You bring up a excellent point I never bought that story how Jones just snuck in the grove . He was let in, it's like a small town where everyone knows your name at the grove a outsider would have been spotted a mile away.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think there may be many reasons they can speak;

1. all things are revealed. So they get to bring some of it up. But they always ridicule or compromise the messenger.

2. they probably avoid certain names. fulford, names rockefeller, but avoids the real culprits: windsors and rothschilds. And they're behind it all.

3. there may be some wish to rile people up, manipulate an uprising, or even just to gauge people's reactions.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1Some people in Hollywood don't like the Passion of the Christ.

By any chance, it couldn't be that the same movie they were calling "anti-Semitic", could it? Surely there are many movies that Hollywood "doesn't like" whose directors/producers' career are not literally destroyed...especially ones with a box-office record and as highly acclaimed as Passion of Christ?

If anyone is interested, I think the full movie is now on Youtube.

edit on 21-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If I recall correctly, our economy is based upon the petrol dollar, and the oil is held by the Muslims. Also, I remember Bandar Bush and the president holding hands with the Saudi royalty. Also, consider the fact that every president since Bill Clinton has tried to carve a piece of Israel for the Palestinians in the name of peace. This thread reminds me of the lunacy of the Nazis. If one was to actually follow the facts, jews do hold sway because of their economic prosperity. But they don't run the US government. Neither do fundamentalist christians. You can get sued for displaying the Ten Commandments. Just think about it. Don't believe the propaganda machine. Don't listen to what he/she said. Just pay attention to the facts. They aren't hidden. You just need a brain to decipher them. Next thing you know we'll have a gas chamber set up. And then do you stop at the jews? How bout the poor people too? It's getting a little scary out there. You can almost smell the cordite.

If I was you, I would be wary. It's beginning to smell like the beginning of the end.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think you got it pegged. It's all intelligence work. Crafting a belief or perception, even if it's false. Trust me, they got it down to a science. Conditioned response. Even to the ridiculing part. If I wanted you to believe something, I wouldn't just tell it to you. I would make it look like I was trying to hide it. Then you would feel like you figured out the real truth hidden behind the veil. Many say politicians hate conspiracy theorists. I think they see a gold mine waiting for the pickaxe.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I would like to disagree with the OP but I'm afraid I can't. There is one exception I know of though and that is David Duke who seems to criticise jews all the time still survives.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic
Read into the history of David Duke. He has paid the price for his opinions.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Actually people who rant on about "the jewish agenda" as well as most other "conspiracies" have free reign because their gibberish is not true and does not threaten anyone.

People like Ed Snowden and Julian Assange, on the other hand, do NOT have free reign because they tell truth and that truth threatens the ACTUAL powers that be.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm a regular watcher of Bill Maher on HBO. He viciously criticizes all religions, political groups and governments

EXCEPT.........

(take a guess)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't understand how people can talk about a whole race of people like they're the cause of the problems in the world...pretty crazy...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I guess you have to figure out what kind of JEW you are since just about all of it is fraudulent.

I'm right and you are wrong
No, I'm right and you are wrong
No I'm right and you are wrong,.....infinity.

Deprogramming is an awesome thing.
Reason Jews think Jesus was a schmuck carpenter is because he wasn't jewish, christian, muslim, budhist, hindu or any other delusion you may have fallen for. Jesus was a Rockstar and a refreshing cool drink of clean water.
edit on 21-4-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24
The government could care less what 'alternative thinkers' do or what they say. All they have is talk and no evidence and 99.9 % of America doesn't know or care about them.

Oh I disagree. I believe the government DOES care. While I agree that all any of us have is talk, more people are aware of conspiracy theorists than you apparently realize. My mother, for example, is pretty ignorant on a lot of things but she's well aware of many of the things people like Alex Jones talk about. I'd say it's common knowledge even if not everyone actually knows who Alex Jones Or Alan Watt is.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Actually people who rant on about "the jewish agenda" as well as most other "conspiracies" have free reign because their gibberish is not true and does not threaten anyone.

People like Ed Snowden and Julian Assange, on the other hand, do NOT have free reign because they tell truth and that truth threatens the ACTUAL powers that be.

Although that is an easy thing to say, an easy way to dismiss information without giving it due, open minded consideration, I triple dog dare you to go to different Western European countries, and start claiming that the Holocaust was not what we are told it was, that 6,000,000 Jews were not poisoned and then cremated in the Concentration Camps.

You cannot even question textbook History concerning the Zionists in parts of Europe without threat of imprisonment. You need to check your facts.

Do it. And you'll end up in jail. ABSOLUTELY NOT do people that go after the Zionists, go after them with nothing but words and information, have free reign.

Not in the least.

And for the record, I am not a racist, a Nazi, a Neo-Nazi, a Hitler supporter, etc. I am a TRUTH seeker, and there ain't a sleeping dog around I won't kick square in the gullet in trying to uncover this stuff, including the Zionists and any methods they have used (i.e. the 6,000,000 murdered Jews in Europe to legitimize the theft and murder that occurred with the creation of Israel, a DIRECT result of the claimed 6,000,000 Jews murdered by the Nazis).

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I don't understand how people can talk about a whole race of people like they're the cause of the problems in the world...pretty crazy...

And I don't understand how so many people have been fooled into thinking that worldwide Jewry is a race. It ain't. Most Jews, those in Europe, America and Israel are NOT semetic (your race confusion). They are Ashkenazi Jews. They are white boys and girls, like me. From Europe:

www.nytimes.com...
www.geneticliteracyproject.org...
www.the-scientist.com.../articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
www.nbcnews.com...

That lie, that Jews from Europe are semetic people, is a huge thing behind the creation of Israel and their right of return to Israel. What really happened was a lie about 6,000,000 poisoned and cremated Jews in WWII sealed the deal for carving out a piece of land called Israel and then handed over to a bunch of European Zionists. Sealed the deal for the Zionists, or, rather, was the final nail in the coffin for a whole bunch 'o Palestinians.

That 6,000,000 number I think to be way too high. Say that in France or Germany, and you will end up in court. Further, that 6,000,000 number is all over the press BEFORE WWII, in claims of amounts of Jews suffering/dying at the hands of Gentiles. There is a RELIGIOUS significance to claiming 6,000,000 Jews killed.

And that is why if you question the Historicity, as portrayed, of the Holocaust, you get thrown in jail in different parts of the world. Even lots of evidence points to the fact that 6,000,000 people could not have been murdered and disposed of using the time frames and methods claimed, one cannot even question what happened.

Talk about Orwellian ...

Further, the Jewish religion is very racist, they are God's Chosen Race, afterall. In addition to books like the Talmud being loaded with revenge - the Old Testament God is a vengeful and, at times, murderous deity. That is the Jewish God - a vengeful, spiteful God that promotes and condones revenge and God's Chosen enslaving us Goyim, and that is NOT my opinion, it is CLEARLY stated in their religious texts, including the Pentateuch, which are the first 5 books of the Christian Bible.. It is they, (not science or common sense - look at most Jews and they are obviously of European decent, not Middle Eastern) that claim in order to be a 'real' Jew, you must have been born to a Jew, namely, your mother must be Jewish. Not converted, but born to God's Chosen People (how racist is that?!? - that the Jewish race are God's Chosen People, while us Gentiles, us Goyim, are there to serve our masters, God's Chosen).

The AshkeNAZIs are the racists, not people who, accurately, point the finger at the AshkeNAZI Jews, the Zionists. I gots me lots to say about it all, and I ain't skeered to do it ...

I'm not a racist. And, I am pretty tolerant of people's religions, except when it involves loads of Saturn worship as Judaism, and it's offshootss of Christianity and Islam do ...
edit on 28-4-2014 by RedFunfzhen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Alex Jones is straight up a tough dude. Hes got balls. But he does have a heart too, He cares about Isreal. give him some credit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join