It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Wolfenz

But that's why it was on the list, and others aren't. There is no real evidence that some others actually existed or flew in any form.

and there no evidence that it never existed was either.
Either was on the Drawing Board to being Scraped or Cancelled

Its like saying we never went to the moon because NASA nor the Company's ( Sub Contractors ) have the evidence of particular parts that were used in The Apollo Missions 2 to 17 as they the Contractors Lost the paperwork of Schematics to Designs and even the Tools and Machinery of How Build Them . And Some of the Contractors Do not Exist at all anymore faded out of existence sort of Speak right after the ending of the Apollo Space Program.
Example the Saturn 5 Rocket. NASA had to Back Engineer their own Stuff

I say They may of had X Plane's to X Space Planes Rub out of existence that DID exist either on paper or Prototype that went into the Shredder or Salvaged to Smelter. ( Scraped ) Especially if it could of fell into the Wrong hands

Example

Russians ( Soviets ) May of had a Idea of a Space Shuttle in the Late 1960s

Tho the Designed Drawing Board of the American Space Shuttle wasn't till the early 70s

The Space Shuttle Buran & Yuri Gagarin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Buran Russian Space Shuttle Wind Tunnel Model

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It Looks like a Shuttle to Me in a Wind Tunnel

Unless you think its Huge Impregnated Cargo Carrier

Remember Gagarin in in this Picture this was taken in the mid to late 60s and this Photo came from his Daughter that Donated a mess load pictures in Gagarin Private Collection to the Russian Space Agency

Well Citizen's of the US have been seeing Flying Triangle's for the past 60 years

edit on 19-4-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Well from Space.com

Famed Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin - the first human in space - and others pose for a photo with a model of a winged spacecraft.

www.space.com...

Yup a Space Shuttle

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

But no evidence is not proof either though.

The shuttle was on the drawing board in 1969. It didn't fly until 1981, but it was under development from the 1960s as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: tencap77

The triangle isn't the best shape for exo-atmospheric though. A shuttle/X-37 design with a larger upper fuselage is better, as it can carry more payload, as well as having a better shape for slowing on the way down.

Zap isnt there a high G weapon release weapon in the US airforces arsenal? It could a been doing simulated releases when it was doing those S manuvers right?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They could have been doing capture carry tests with something. They usually do that sort of thing out in the desert, but it's possible they tacked it on to the end of the flight.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Funny. I was under the impression that the best shape for an aircraft is a flying wing. Don't know why. Has something to do with efficiency I guess. Looking back at all the lifting body research that was done for the shuttle program and other applications that were being considered, I'm still pretty sure a delta or delta-based air fol would be the best. The only reason we built the shuttle was because we got suckered into building the ISS. Basically, the shuttle was nothing more than an experiment in how to build a re-usable moving van. And the fact it's "last century" technology is meaningless, in my opinion, with regard to the "mystery" aircraft. Building an air breathing exo-atmospheric WITH a fuselage means you get the drag penalty. I'd go for the pure wing/delta. I think with today's materials and manufacturing techniques, and fly by wire, you could make the wing deep enough for adequate payload. And since we only have the one picture, it's hard to discern what the damn thing is built to do in the first place. And besides, since my guess is as good as anybody else's in this regard, I'm sticking with my supposition. Who's knows. Maybe someone got a better picture of it during the "Belgian Wave"! You just never know!

edit on 4192014 by tencap77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

it totally looks like a b-2. Do you honnestly think the air force will tell you if a b-2 is flying over your house? Those planes are suppost to remain "secret". Thats why they are high alttitude bombers they are not ment to be known by every one.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So Zaphoid, what are you saying this aircraft is? Perhaps I've missed you say but all I can see is you've said it is not a B-2 spirit which I would have to agree

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

it totally looks like a b-2. Do you honnestly think the air force will tell you if a b-2 is flying over your house? Those planes are suppost to remain "secret". Thats why they are high alttitude bombers they are not ment to be known by every one.

No secret about the B-2. If you see it, it's dead. And a colossal waste of money. Sure they look cool, and they are moderately stealthy, but you know they're coming. It's like people who are submariners. They always tell you once they submerge they'res only them and TARGETS. Guess again!
It totally doesn't look like a B-2. It's not wobbling !

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

It also resembles a rq-170. Still dont mean it is one. Here is a OBVIOUS FLAW to the ITS A B2 people. ITS NOT BLACK IS IT? ALso no B2 is missing that amount of control surfaces and flying. it does remind me of a hybrid aircraft the airforce was to had had at wrigt patterson at one time.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, the part in OP about the plane being "absolutely silent" tells me that it's not a B-2. Having watched them take off from Whiteman on numerous occasions, I can say without doubt, they are not silent when they fly. As for not being seen, they are in full view when Whiteman hosts air shows. Now it is true that you can't walk up to one or go inside the cockpit but you can see them---or you could a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do any of these planes look black to you, or straight edged, or B2 like?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Not a B-2. I can't say what it is until it gets revealed. It should be coming out in less than a year.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

The B-2 is far more than "moderately" stealthy. It's one of the stealthiest aircraft in the current white inventory. And it doesn't "wobble" at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Not a B-2. I can't say what it is until it gets revealed. It should be coming out in less than a year.

Bomber ?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
looks like an A-12 Avenger to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
looks like an A-12 Avenger to me.

Thats what it looks like to me, which raises a whole host of questions

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Do any of these planes look black to you, or straight edged, or B2 like?

What's the story behind this image ?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A-12 was a Navy project, this is an Air Force project.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If these are the US "black ops", what happened to the back engineered anti-gravity alien tech ?....These are just planes with jet engines ...No ?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A-12 was a Navy project, this is an Air Force project.

F-117 replacement?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join