It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoa! Now hold on just a second, #8 says I have an obligation to work!! I prefer my loafer lifestyle and receiving welfare than to have the state tell me I need to work.

Damn commies!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: xuenchen

Whoa! Now hold on just a second, #8 says I have an obligation to work!! I prefer my loafer lifestyle and receiving welfare than to have the state tell me I need to work.

Damn commies!!

LOL Good comeback.

I take it that you don't like the "Agriculture Industrial Army" concept then.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OatDelphi

Precisely, whether or not you agree with Bundy ghe obviously over the top (military) response was beyond the pale.

By standing up and supporting the rancher, people are now considered enemies of the state.

Where this leads to is not a happy place.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I just wonder if water right's at the ranch are more of a issue no cattle = no water rights = Agenda 21

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well now, I wonder what this portends:

Reid, who recently said the situation is “not over,” revealed on Thursday there is a federal task force being assembled to handle to the tense situation.

Harry Reid Labels Supporters of Rancher Cliven Bundy ‘Domestic Terrorists’, Reveals Federal Task Force Being Assembled

Yeah, I know it's the Blaze but it still makes me think about what more is coming.
edit on 17-4-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: burntheships
Where were the bombs?

Who got shot?

Apparently...all it takes is saying no to crazy, megalomaniac Reid, to be labeled a terrorist.

I prefer to call myself a...Freedom Fighter...

Des

A Freedom Fighter you and every one of those people are.

We must Stand Together, As Citizen's, Not Subject's!

edit on 18-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Reposting this from an approved source

“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal “Hashtags & Headlines” event at the Paris. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

The BLM shut down its weeklong roundup of Bundy’s cattle Saturday after an armed confrontation with militia members who had traveled to Southern Nevada.

Bundy has not paid federal grazing fees for 20 years and owes about $1 million to the government.

Reid, the Senate majority leader who is in Las Vegas during Congress’ Easter recess, said he understands there’s a federal task force being set up in order to deal with Bundy, and Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie is involved as well.

“Clive Bundy does not recognize the United States,” Reid said. “The United States, he says, is a foreign government. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. And he doesn’t follow the law. He continues to thumb his nose at authority.”
emphasis mine

Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

Dirty Harry is getting close to libel there, isn't he?

THERE WE GO....that's a good little dumbass....

scumbag's playing the terrorist card....told you it was coming...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Reid is out of control. He is hand in hand with Chinese investors who want this land. Or he still want the railway to Yucca Mountain?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The government is the terrorist. That makes the people fighting them freedom fighters.

maybe it's OT, but i'll leave that for the mods..

i remember carlin once asked "if firefighters fight fire, and crimefighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?"

that always pops into my head whenever someone mentions freedom fighters..it is kind of an oxymoron, when you really think about it, lol

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
So when does it become time to kick the tires and light the fires, haven't we all gotten past this point? When do you say I'm mad, I've had enough and I'm not going to take the government BS anymore? Seems to me there needs to be some house cleaning, everywhere ;-)

BTW, go look at that Bernie Sanders video just posted, he lays out many of the reasons, enough of them anyway, that we should all be tearing down our (dis)respective governments. Oh, also noticed ole Bernie referred to the US as being a democracy, WRONG! The US is a republic and the brainwashing that it is a democracy is what has allowed these corrupt bastards to flourish unimpeded.

Cheers - Dave

well, here's the thing...

long time ago, they tossed out the idea that this was a republic, and made it a democracy...still called it a republic, but made it a democracy.....now, they've decided to make it a fascist state, but call it a democracy.....

and before i hear any mess from the peanut gallery about my use of the word "fascist", take a look at what the word means..
edit on 18-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
So when does it become time to kick the tires and light the fires, haven't we all gotten past this point? When do you say I'm mad, I've had enough and I'm not going to take the government BS anymore? Seems to me there needs to be some house cleaning, everywhere ;-)

BTW, go look at that Bernie Sanders video just posted, he lays out many of the reasons, enough of them anyway, that we should all be tearing down our (dis)respective governments. Oh, also noticed ole Bernie referred to the US as being a democracy, WRONG! The US is a republic and the brainwashing that it is a democracy is what has allowed these corrupt bastards to flourish unimpeded.

Cheers - Dave

well, here's the thing...

long time ago, they tossed out the idea that this was a republic, and made it a democracy...still called it a republic, but made it a democracy.....now, they've decided to make it a fascist state, but call it a democracy.....

and before i hear any mess from the peanut gallery about my use of the word "fascist", take a look at what the word means..

No disagreement on terminology from me but I might add a definition. Mussolini I believed actually developed the term fascisti in relation to what he called corporatism, where government and corporations were interchangeable when it came to politics and control. Since corporations are dictatorships, not democracies, fascist works very well in describing a Corporotacracy controlled by an Oligarchy. The US is not alone in this kind of fascist control, Canada, Australia, much of Europe and Great Britain. In the GB case however, it's still a fascist oligarchy, just with a puppet monarchy.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join