It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud to be on Government List, a true badge of Honor, HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Actually if you read the opening post, this thread is about badge of honor if you are on surveillance list.

Someone of your "smarts" should be able to get the point of this thread.

At least be satisfied that you made me respond to you

Over and Out

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

Trueman
Deny Ignorance, you are not a romantic rebel, just a scared guy posting on ATS.

I am one of the bravest people you can hope to ever meet. In fact I am the kinda guy who emails CIA and lately NSA over what I think of their policies.

Now be honest, and admit, you don't often hear or read of someone saying they do that.

I don't know the meaning of the word Scared.

What scares me is the fact that universal justice may be far more complicated than I thought, that is what truly scares me.

I have no reason to think you are lying, I can answer you with my avatar.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
IF YOU ARE ON GOVERNMENT LIST OF SOME KIND (mostly lists are for further surveillance) THEN YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT, BE PROUD
HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH IN ACHIEVEMENT..

That's a blanket statement that I have to disagree with.
Some lists you can be proud of being on.
But some lists are those that are not good to be on and are serious.

Would you clarify which lists ... or are you really making a blanket statement of 'all lists' ??
You said 'list of some kind' ....

Thanks.
edit on 4/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
Person of 100 IQ can not simply will himself to 150. It is not a choice.

I'm not going to respond point by point, the quote above is key and I believe that you do not really understand what intelligence is. You're correct when you state that a 100 IQ cannot will itself to a 150 IQ but it doesn't need to. The 100 IQ person is able to understand the same things that the 150 IQ person is able to understand, it just takes longer.

Everything you've been writing is based on a faulty understanding of how intelligence works.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sung to the tune of the Ken L Ration tune

i am smarter than you are
i am smarter than you
so much smarter, cause i'm on a watch list
i am smarter than you

please, the intelligent person would not expose them self to such risk. to be picked up, disappeared and rendered infective, soon to be forgotten.
the intelligent person knows that in a real us against them situation, that stealth would be much more desirable, instead of standing up and saying look here i am, come and get me.
being unseen and unnoticed, is being to able to strike at will.

that's the problem with those that claim to be super intelligent, they are so impressed with themselves and carry a arrogance. they are blinded to to fact they don't have any common sense.

edit on 17-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

LOL, love your arrogance.

Let me reply to you like this.

SIR, I am no good to you if I don't tell you what I think.

Apologies for coming across as arrogant, not my intention at all.

That said, I love the way you speak about the after life and Higher beings with such confidence and certainty

Any chance you could get these higher dimensional beings to drop into this or any other thread on ATS?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How do you know you are on a list? You might want to be, or think that you are, but you won't know. To be honest, I very much doubt the Government would bother with anyone on these Boards. You might want to think you are important, subversive and "different", but you are not.

If you really think you have people watching you, then go and talk to them. Everything else sounds a bit dramatic and paranoid.

Regards

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ugh, I hate the quote button now.

I'll start with the on topic part. I'm pretty sure I'm on a list but it's not a serious one as I can still get on an airplane. Given some of the posts I have made here and elsewhere in the past, I would actually be pretty disappointed if I hadn't set off an alarm somewhere at some point.

Let me present my argument in detail. A smart person is a person who thinks about cause and effect. If immoral acts, cause damage, regardless of circumstances, a smart person will not engage in them.

A truly smart person, can not willfully blind themselves with cheap justification.

If this is true, then your implication is that everyone who has ever gone to war or supported a war is not a smart person. We know for a fact that that isn't true just by looking at the founding fathers. Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, John Adams, and the rest were not dumb people even if they found war distasteful and knew there would be collateral damage, it was still the right thing to do.

The smart person recognizes the effects of their actions. That doesn't necessarily mean it's going to or should stop them.

And to top it off with one hell of an icing. We know for a fact, that intelligence of a person is NOT A CHOICE.

Person of 100 IQ can not simply will himself to 150. It is not a choice.

I have a high IQ myself, it's above 150 by a significant amount. That doesn't mean I'm smarter than someone with an IQ of 100. It means a couple of things. First of all it means I think the same way the test designers think (as an INTP I have a massive advantage in this area), second of all it means that given agreeable teaching methods I learn and absorb information faster. It doesn't mean I necessarily know more, there are plenty of people with high IQ's who learn the minimum amount and spend their free time watching TV. Similarly there are plenty of people with lower IQ's that focus on a subject I don't and can easily outperform me in knowledge.

I could go on here, but I just want to drive home the point. IQ means virtually nothing.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

wow - you question my logic ? yours is none existant .

first while you expose [ your phrase ] yourself to risk , by preforming any action - this is NOT the same as exposing yourself

the most obvious [ and well known ] example is the " deep throat " source from the Watergate fiasco

I could churn out a list of lesser know wartime spies , secret agents etc etc who managed to fulfil their role without their identity being discovered by their enemies

so - my point stands

[SNIP]

edit on 2-5-2014 by Kandinsky because: ill-mannered comment snipped

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
I could churn out a list of lesser know wartime spies , secret agents etc etc who managed to fulfil their role without their identity being discovered by their enemies

so - my point stands

Don't call people idiots, because it shows your weak argument,

Second, not everyone is a damn spy, citizens get on the list for being outspoken citizens

You Fail at logic and you watch too many movies.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

cause and effect of immoral and moral acts, is that person not a prisoner.

Does that person really have a choice ?

Can that person ultimately really be blamed ?

This is scary stuff, I fully admit this is scary, it would mean that there is no punishment for evil "on the other side.

Let me stop you right there, as you seem to misunderstand the term evil. True Evil is when you knowingly and willfully engage in acts of immorality. I.E Hitler, to name the most notorious. What you were trying to outline, is a mentally handicapped person killing someone. of course we wouldn't be able to credit the handicap with any blame, that would be ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I think you missed my point, I am arguing that it is possible that free will is an illusion within this reality we live in.

Free will I think is possible outside of this reality (the dimensions energy lives in, soul, spirits, ghosts etc)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

I could give a rip about them or their friggin lists, may they all burn in the hot place. Served my country honorably and I know who the traitors are.

well said

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ridiculous thread on so many levels I lost count.

For starters conspiracy theory is just that, theory. It's fun to bash around thoughts sometimes to be o sure of them you argue and debate with a bit of intensity.

The problem arises when in a world of secrets you decide you KNOW so much your willing to stake your life and future on it, in all reality that's sort of the difference between sane and insane thinking. Nobody in here KNOWS what China has planned, who did exactly what when, heck, i'd wager the President himself doesn't even know what certain elements within the Pentagon or beyond (insert muhahhahaha eveil laugh) are up to all the time...

So your on a list? Because why? Because you have access to NSA computers have infiltrated London, Moscow and Beijing and your so sure of your theories you spew them everywhere? Try to rally people to causes, etc etc etc...

Do I think things have gotten weird yes?

Do I know for sure corruption is the only reason for it... hell no... Do I believe Fema has stacked coffins for example... sure, but then again isn't that what they are supposed to do? Stuff happens, all the time... what if the meteor over Russia happened to fly over NY and flattened it? well... Fema should have a lot of coffins... it doesn't mean there are plans to bury us all...

What i'm saying is

If your on a watch list your almost certainly an extremely reactive person or should I say "over reactive" and that's why your on a list... your likely the type that maybe I dunno, doesn't like the TSA for example and talks all sorts of bs about "doing something about it" or whatever your personal peeves are.

My suggestion, calm the heck down

Worry about it when they stop issuing passports and that only happens to you if you do stuff against the law and let's get real... it's not that hard to not break laws even if you disagree with them soooooo much it hurts, for the length of time it takes to save for a 1,200.00 ticket to a beach somewhere away from boogeymen

What i'm saying is... don't be mental and get yourself on lists, save some cash, live poor to do it and go to Costa Rica like everyone else

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
What i'm saying is... don't be mental and get yourself on lists, save some cash, live poor to do it and go to Costa Rica like everyone else

LLLOOOOLL

You win the most absurd post on ATS,

Let me recap what you wrote.

Don't worry about any lists, don't get yourself on a list by speaking out about crimes of government, KEEP YOUR HEAD LOW, save money and move to Costa Rica.

NO, don't reply to me until you once again read your own post above this one and tell me it ain't true

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I am not going to waste your time with my claims how my computer is hacked by the government, how I am under physical surveillance and all that.

I just checked The List, and your name is not on it. Your "computer hacking" was just some malaware you loaded, your "physical surveillance" is just your paranoia.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks Bruce, for checking me out with your superiors

Of course, even if you weren't so silly and foolish, the act of checking the list would confirm that such a lists exists and that what I wrote is true for people on the list.

Logic much ?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Either the government is directly doing this (physical non touch torture), contracting firms, or oligarch families. The best tip I've received was to contact my local fusion center which happens to be near LAX and monitors LAX. Calling them has not helped. The weapons used are developed by the DOD U.S. Navy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
haha
obama and merkle have to sit face to face in the same room together
live.huffingtonpost.com...
lol
this could be her thread

she compares the pro government surveillance types to the STAZI...
can't see why she wouldn't

edit on Satam5b20145America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join