It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trooper Cleared After Stomping on Innocent Man's Skull While Handcuffed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Exactly, that's why you don't resort to violent tactics to overthrow them. By resorting to violence, you are playing into their hand. Giving them excuses to use violence back at you, and we know that their resources they can use to deliver that violence far outstrips anything we could muster. The last think the ptb want is a peaceful revolution. That's why there are always provocateurs in peace demonstrations to turn protests into riots. It's easy to demonize a protest when you can turn them violent by having a few random faces in the crowd give them the little push or do something that compels the police to attack.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Exactly, that's why you don't resort to violent tactics to overthrow them. By resorting to violence, you are playing into their hand. Giving them excuses to use violence back at you, and we know that their resources they can use to deliver that violence far outstrips anything we could muster. The last think the ptb want is a peaceful revolution. That's why there are always provocateurs in peace demonstrations to turn protests into riots. It's easy to demonize a protest when you can turn them violent by having a few random faces in the crowd give them the little push or do something that compels the police to attack.

Ultimately though, you still get beat down.

I think between the two I'd rather die on my feet than on my knees.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The only way the government can stop a peaceful protest is with violence. If the government resorts to open violence against a peaceful protest (first off the people who die will be dying on their feet not on their knees) then they've already lost. That would just be a huge catalyst to attract more people to the protesters cause and things will quickly spiral out of control for the government. That's why they always resort to plants inside the crowd who try to provoke them into rioting.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
all i got to say is

BRILLIANT

I hope they keep it up cause people will not stand for it much longer. I hope it keeps happening that way when the liberty bell rings again it causes the crack in some muppets skull where it causes public service into peaceful protest for being afraid to go to work.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
The folks in that town should make a citizens arrest and hold court as a community…screw the corrupt legal system let his neighbors and community decide. Oh and the punishment should most definitely public hanging…maybe a lamp post maybe you build gallows in the town square, but it should be a public punishment so the rest of the coward worms with badges can see where it gets em.

Mob rule is unAmerican, and precluded under the rule of law.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The only way the government can stop a peaceful protest is with violence. If the government resorts to open violence against a peaceful protest (first off the people who die will be dying on their feet not on their knees) then they've already lost. That would just be a huge catalyst to attract more people to the protesters cause and things will quickly spiral out of control for the government. That's why they always resort to plants inside the crowd who try to provoke them into rioting.

I don't know if you realize this, or see it; and I assure you I am not being melodramatic just for the sake of it, but they already ARE killing us, one person at a time.

How many more must die before this uprising happens I keep hearing about?

Please tell me, I'm sure I'm not the only one here interested in that number.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by RickyD

Yes, that is a good answer to situations like this. Screw the justice system, let's just lynch the man, hold a kangaroo court where the man's verdict is already determined then hang him. I'm sure that will go a long way to fixing the legal system in our country... /sarcasm

You know, our justice system may be corrupt and not doing its intended job, but that doesn't mean that we should be answering violence with more violence, especially without a fair trial (even if he is ultimately guilty)

If you want someone to blame. Blame the people who disagree with this outcome that wouldn't have been willing to sit on the jury.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join