It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Sleuth - The Underground War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, here is some Super Top Secret information.

As explanatory, I am an observer, an investigator, im not taking sides, this is simply what is.

Lets digress - To know the truth, you can't be biased, you must simply observe the way things are, if you are paranoid, then, you will play the victim and follow those whom you think are the assailants.

However, a true investigator is safe - he is just here to show the people what is happening.

So, we have the popular conspiracy of:

A) The Draconians and the Reptillians
B) Gangstalkers and Targeted Individuals
C) Higher Technology
D) Underground Bases

Lets turn some things on their heads and make an assertion:

1) The Draconians and Reptillians, in human form, are the targeted individuals and they live amongst us.
2) The Draconians and Reptillians have underground bases, and so do the Government.
3) The Draconians and Reptillians in human form are being kidnapped, and sent to underground bases where they are detained, and these are the missing children, if they are not missing, then they will be cloned and replaced.

Simple.

The Assertion:

Draconians and Reptillians that are living their lives in human form are being kidnapped in their sleep by secret agents, they are being transferred to underground institutions where they carry out the rest of their lives. If they are run-aways, then they are simply captured and go missing, if they are not run-aways, then they are cloned and replaced with simulations, and the real person is taken to an underground facility.

This is carried out by time-splitting technology, a team can visit one's house and take the target away without being noticed - they can hop in and out through a window in time.
edit on 16-4-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Be honest here, are you David Icke? Because there isn't any evidence of this mate, at all, in any of his loooooooong books. And what about the Archon's? They are make believe as well but do you subscribe to one and not the other? What about the lightbeings or the piladeans or however its spelled? What about the greys or the tall white ones?

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm trying to stop you from wasting years of your life, there is some incredible mysteries out there, trust me... But these aren't some of them.

I, like many people have researched this stuff as extensively as I could and there is not one piece of evidence, nor one mass sighting of a reptilian or any of these things, nor is there even uniformity on there supposed missions, intentions etc, its just not there.

Research the real mysteries, the societies, the mystery schools, the differences in eastern and western theologies, consciousness, the kabbalah, hermeticism, and so on. Real things, tangible, verifiable, amazing, formerly hidden things... That can actually be studied.

I mean you all the best, if you only study this then everything will seem to prove it, if you study everything then this will 'unprove' itself...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This sounds like a good idea for a fictional novel,
but in reality we rely on evidence.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

In the minds of David Icke and his followers, words are evidence and they sure write a lot of words... 750,000 words in one of his his books, as he kept telling Jesse Ventura when asked for evidence... They think if its written enough it must be true, I find it funny people like the OP who can 'theorise' and fantasise about how these reptilians make sense of this or that... Showing a powerful imagination but yet they can't imagine that they are wrong... Strange anomaly in humans that the most imaginative are also the ones who tend to be the most rigid in their beliefs...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They are un-affectionately called Mutants...

The DNA difference is what counts it is called Reptilian because of the nature of some of the first who are shape-shifters and were called chameleons others had some different skin or eye formations , or were able to regenerate a lost limb, reminiscent of Lizards. But yes if found they are taken away.

Very, very few of us actually look any different than normal humans...

edit on 16-4-2014 by abeverage because: of mutations

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Elijah23
reply to post by SystemResistor

I, like many people have researched this stuff as extensively as I could

Have you done any "extensive" research on the reptilians beyond David Icke? Judging from your replies, it honestly doesnt seem like it. Im not saying I agree with everything in the OP, but there is a wealth of info out there about reptilians. Its too bad that most people resort to bashing Icke when reptilians come up.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Look I'm not going to argue about lizards but yes I have researched it beyond David Icke, if you read my post you'll see that I said never to just study the one thing or source.. It blinds you, before you know it, you're on the internet telling people that lizards are being snatched in the night by other lizards and that that's what all the missing kids are, despite the fact that literally thousands of kids, Mexican, Hispanic, black etc are reported missing in america every year, they just don't get the big headlines... These are you're missing children...

If there is any evidence whatsoever of reptilians, or any of the other species of fictional beings that I mentioned then please, please someone present it now and enlighten me or admit that it doesn't exist and get on with your life....

And read my thread in my signature mate, I have read about all this stuff quite a lot and have tried, in my own way, to explain it. Which I think is a pretty adequate theory that explains why these people find it so easy to accept these things without ANY evidende other than a 'community' of people who also want to believe it...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Although I could just be saying this because I am a lizard, let's not rule that out, I mean, if you believe in them, how do you know? I could be sitting here right now, eating some crickets, laughing with my lizard mates as they troll other sites with people so close to the truth...

Yes, that's it, I'm a lizard and I'm double bluffing you now so that you think I can't be a lizard because I've said I am, its too obvious, yes, you keep thinking that, whilst I finish this cricket then shape shift back into box car Willie or queen Elizabeth or whatever one I am....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Elijah23
reply to post by Tucket

If there is any evidence whatsoever of reptilians,

What would it take you to believe? One to walk up and shake your hand? I doubt the evidence your looking for exists.... There's just this whole pile of circumstancial evidence that most people ignore.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

A clear photograph, an admission, an accidental shape shift in public... Once... Over these thousands of years that they have supposedly ruled us... One, clear, mass account of saying this person who is a singer or a monarch etc turned into a newt... Or the fact that I've spent years researching the mysteries of the world, and I don't claim to know all of them, by a long shot, but instead of reading what people say about these societies etc, read what they say themselves...

And nowhere, in anything I've read, seen, experienced, practiced, discovered has it seemed that what they were or had been keeping secret was that they were themselves or were working for reptilians... Nowhere, in any occult text, in any cultures main literature or anywhere else, does it clearly state that they are serving reptilians and if you spend enough time reading, researching, etc then you can work out what most of it is about... Real, tangible, verifiable stuff... That does help you understand the universe etc, and you'll know when you've reached it because it will make perfect, logical sense....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Elijah23
reply to post by Tucket

Nowhere, in any occult text, in any cultures main literature or anywhere else, does it clearly state that they are serving reptilians

Would it not make perfect logical sense to say that maybe you havent read every occult text? And IF what OPsuggests is true, than would'nt it also make logical sense for Queen Lizzy and Co. to have verifiable evidence kept restricted?

The logic in me says I dont know for sure, but I suspect. Like I said theres a lot of circumstancial evidence out there (sounds like you've read all of it), I dont brush it so easily aside. Going by only what is verifiable limits your beliefs to what certain people want you to believe imo. I believe in verifiable evidence, but I also believe in intuition.

join