It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie NASA Told - The Imminent Demise of the NWO . (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Please note, this is posted in Skunk Works and the information contained in this video is not substantiated in any way.

Why?

According to the narrator of the video via the comments, all of the books containing the truth have been destroyed by the New World Order. From what I understand of the video, our "history" and the religions of the world were "written" 100 years ago in order to maintain control over all of society.

This is the craziest thing I have watched. I mean, it has it all. Star Wars, entities driving around planets like they are ships, images of the sun from SoHo purportedly showing "cords" connected to it and floating out into space.

I really just had to share this due to it's WOW and omg factor. Also, what did I just watch?

Here is a comment from the author/narrator:

You fail to have the education that I had BECAUSE the Vatican removed it. It is the Vatican which was the Temple of SET, and why they were called the 'synagogue of Satan'. The Vatican was created by George, who's roman god name was Jupiter. He was the 1st pope, and crucified himself upside down on a cross for his god..SET. The Papal promoted him to st. peter, and moved the statue from the coliseum to the Vatican and renamed it. This was not a thousand years ago. It was George who altered the calendars.
The Vatican created corporations. All other covens are under the Vatican, who issued all charters & their rights privileges and powers, to the nobility under canon 108, which is still visible to the public. These incorporation, were called the Covens of Azazel, which is the name for Alexander (Ra) who created them.
They lied. Their books lied because they wrote those books. This is why "Lilith" (Elizabeth 1) was exiled from the Underworld. (Her covens call her "lady under the hill", "lady in exhile" - shes a reptile, not a lady) She removed the esoteric laws, butchered them, and gave you those books as part of the war propaganda. This was a violation of the Law of ONE. ONE is a name, not a number or a concept. She removed the name of God, and gave you her branches names and hero's for worship of the snake families. It was all created by An, George, Elizabeth & Alexander & Charles

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Curious?....what were you reading when you came across this? This sure is a new twist on things.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

According to the narrator of the video via the comments, all of the books containing the truth have been destroyed by the New World Order. From what I understand of the video, our "history" and the religions of the world were "written" 100 years ago in order to maintain control over all of society.
reply to post by raedar

You lost me here buddy..... When their is plenty of proof that religion has been around for allot longer than 100 years...

Sorry .....

edit on 0116063041146th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

ETA: it seems like this Author is just trying to indoctrinate who ever takes in this this hogwash. His ideas are not backed with any proof ? This sort of stuff breeds heavens gate idealism.... Lol just saying
edit on 0276063042746th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow

You'd have thought people would have noticed if this was the case

It kinda mingles things together really close but doesn't quite marry them up together quite so well

I'm out

edit on 15-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Well, that was an hour and two minutes I'll never get back. I wonder if the creator of this video watched a little too much science fiction?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Hahaha,great question! I was at work and had facebook open so I was half paying attention. But the video title grabbed me. It was posted in the comments of someone I follow. I thought it was posted in the comments of a "Wake Up America" thread. But after watching, when I went back to look and try and gain more info, I couldn't find it. Kinda weird. I think it was deleted lol!

I have an open mind exploring new theories, but the wow factor on this one broke my brain.

The footage of the "space battle", wow.

The "books were all destroyed", wow.

The "100 years ago", omg.

The overwhelmingly positive comments on the video, uhhhhh.....???

I'm going to find the space battle and post the time for those that don't want to labor over the entire video.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I agree! And the comment section of the video is quite positive. I'm so lost lol!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, at 22 minutes it begins to go into the Nasa telescope filmed space battle where "they" are driving around the planets, not kidding. When it begins she is explaining how the planets are all on "masts" or poles which allows them to be planted in space, or moved around at will.

22 minutes, Space War of Set.....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

raedar
Also, what did I just watch?

A lot of crap - I loved the "giant cables running from the sun to other areas in space....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

raedar
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I agree! And the comment section of the video is quite positive. I'm so lost lol!

It's not so surprising..... the net woos tend to flock together

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I enjoyed that as well, especially considering she said the sun is black and it's just a fire cover or something.

Sorry guys, this was too good not to share!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Ahhhh, I feel like I have guilt by association lol! But I enjoy the far out wth stuff for some demented reason.

I think she should've just written a SciFi book. That sucker would be a hit!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting

Thanks for posting this OP

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So, according to her all other planets in our solar system have been destroyed?

What exactly was she showing that she claimed was showing the battles? Images from the Stereo satellites/telescopes/whatever they are?

Is she saying everything is connected and controlled with cables?

I'm so confused now. I want my lunch break back.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Speaking of Woo I am going there after watching that! WTH was that???

Explain! Poles (actual poles not magnetic poles) on the planets! WHAT???

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Any idea what that Stereo B video represents, besides a space battle between the planets?
For those who want to watch more 'Soho Star Wars'

It is not a hand holding the camera lens, it's tumb!?

I've never heard this on ats about lens flares, that they are masts...

edit on 16-4-2014 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join