It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is it okay to revolt, or "Why I should just shut up now"!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ummm...When everyone else does...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

beezzer
I also wonder how safe ATS will be.

If TSHTF .... the ATS site wouldn't be here. The gov't would shut it down. Either ours ... or whoever takes over this country. There is NO WAY that the internet will remain free. Heck, Obama just tried to give away our control of it just recently. TPTB want it all.

I'm sure that whoever has posted on here with any gusto is already tagged by the NSA.
And yes, that includes you beezzer. And me.
They'll make rabbit stew of you, beezzer. And me? Well, I'm old and sick so I won't taste good.
Me, they'll just erase with a 50 cent bullet and burn the body with all the others.

(and yes, I'm serious)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here you go ... to get you in the mood for what's coming ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I plan on going out the same way I came into this world.

Kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by FlyersFan

I plan on going out the same way I came into this world.

Kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood.

OP ,I feel so mess up for this thread ,although I am not American.The concept of national and family isn't important anymore ,everyone just own themselves only.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"When is it going to be time to fight?

When is it going to be time to shut up about it and just do it?

Would be kind of silly to post what you're going to do, letting everyone know. "

The time is now. Personally I don't care if the NSA is on here and reads this. I'm not inciting riots, I'm not saying let's begin an armed revolution, all it takes is to start by standing up and demanding truth, fairness and change as well as continuing to wake people up. The Bundy ranch (I know a whole different can of worms and thread) was just a small example of people saying "We are not going to take it anymore!" They poison our food, they poison our air, they poison our water all in the name of big business and people are finally getting tired of it all.

A long time I have followed this site, though not until recently a few months ago that I signed up. I do however, read the threads everyday and see everyone here make sense of and sort out the BS from fact. Every one of you on here has the golden opportunity to shine light through the darkness and make a difference. It all begins here, talking about it as we are, learning what other options we can suggest with each other, and finding different avenues to pursue. Demand change now. Go to their public meetings, start recalling elected jerks, demand impeachment if that's what it takes but GET LOUD about it, that's what they fear most from us. And if it comes to armed conflict down the road, like Mel Gibson said in Braveheart, "You go around and flank them from behind and I'll meet you in the middle." But most of all, continue the fight, don't give in and NEVER give up. There are more of us out here than you know, that feel the same frustration as yourselves.

One more thing that might help... I'm an 80's rebel...
We're not going to take it anymore!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The reason why it really hasn't happened is that it's probably difficult to get everyone on the same page. Obviously some government services are needed for a modern civilization. Thing is, if you flip the table and clear off the slate, what are the plans for the replacement? Obviously the point is not to go back to the same ol'-same ol'. But you don't want anything worse either, I know I don't want anything resembling a theocracy, nor do I want anyone getting into my business if I'm not causing any harm to anyone else. Honestly I wouldn't mind going to another republic, but with some major changes to how representatives are choosen. (Instead of running for office and a vote - which favors money in regards to a popularity contest and is the biggest cause of current problems, I picture representatives picked from the common populace of each state in a manner very similar to jury duty. Additionally no more closed door policies, put the internet to the public's favor and stream all meetings and such out in the open.)

Still there are people that will have thier own crackpot ideas, or just plain different ideas, and so many of them it may be hard to get an agreement. I figure this is why many people figure if there's another civil war and government topples, we'll end up with a handful of separate countries instead of one new one. I suppose some people also don't like the uncertainty that something like that presents in international affairs either. (As if the previous splitting of Germany wasn't bad enough, or the existing state of affairs between North and South Korea.)

If enough people could agree on the same things other than not liking an overbearing government that often fails to serve the public interest, I figure that's when the ball might get rolling. As mundane as it sounds, most people like stability despite all the problems that come with it.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Replying to Beezer's first post.
ATS won't matter because in the event of a National insurrection, strategically, the best plan is to cut off the opposition's lines of supply and communication. This means that gun control/confiscation will happen, then,because most coordination of revolt will likely come through social media, the public internet will be shut down. The government has their own lines of secure communication so can act proactively before the rebellious population can coordinate any action.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

While I agree about the communication issues, there are many of us with CB's and radios. The first thing they cut at the Bundy ranch was communication, so many are so dependant on those stupid phones. They can track your movements with them, so they would be ineffective anyway. They came in with a mobile command center. The best thing to do would be to cut out their communication by taking it out. Fair is fair if it all came down to it. The seperate state issue, while it may seem a nightmare, it actually might be for the best considering different parts of the country disagrre so much. Either way you're right it would be a difficult time, and there would need to be a lot of changes done to weed out the corporate owning of politicians, and getting them back to actually working for us. Effectively if we stood up loudly to demand change(maybe I'm being too hopeful) in large groups to our representatives one by one to demand they resign might be another option. Eventually they would have to listen is thousands of people just lined up around their offices... preferably unarmed and picket signs in hand, but if it came to that so be it. I'd still like to think it could be peacefully done.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Peekingsquatch because: Finished thought

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join