It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranch Seizures: Federal War on Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just a thought.

Is the Bundy Ranch, and the Ranch in New Mexico the first shots fired in the US for the War on Global Warming?

Now that our Federal Government is enforcing permits for federal land, it makes me wonder the reasoning behind it. Is it due to solar power plants? Maybe, but more likely it is a leftist plan to reduce the number of cattle grazing inside the United States. They can control what is on their land, even though they can't rightfully own land after a state is ratified, but the Feds breaking the law isn't anything new.

www.conservativeactionalerts.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by Stuship because: sp.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

Just a couple of thoughts.
first I grew up in Colorado and for as long as I can remember, the forest service and BLM as always enforced grazing permits in my part of the world, so that in itself is nothing new.

However, we are talking about the Federal Government here --- and they are well known to do some spectacularly stupid 'S**t'

So here's what I think... We here at ATS should submit a billion dollar grant request so that we may study the feasibility of outfitting all cow butts with a auto spark igniter to take care of that little methane leakage problem.

Of course you realize most of that money will be used for beer and nachos, food and drink, while we ponder all the diff ways to light a cow fart.

Don't laugh it's way cheaper then what they spent on Obama care and way more effective!
edit on 15-4-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

Cattle ranchers are often at odds with other lawful uses of federal land. Cattle ranging absolutely tears up wetlands and trails. Specifically the Bundy cattle are getting out on the roads, tearing up private crops and doing damage at a golf course.

Can someone tell me why cattle ranchers have or should have superior rights to this federal land? Why are the other parties being damaged not showing up with guns?

I don't buy this at all. I've seen cows a lot of places screwing up things meant for people. IMO it's monied interests working the rules in their favor and then treating it like an entitlement. This Posse is about armed bullies subordinating the rights of others.
edit on 15-4-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: syntax error

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

HardCorps
reply to post by Stuship

Just a couple of thoughts.
first I grew up in Colorado and for as long as I can remember, the forest service and BLM as always enforced grazing permits in my part of the world, so that in itself is nothing new.

However, we are talking about the Federal Government here --- and they are well known to do some spectacularly stupid 'S**t'

So here's what I think... We here at ATS should submit a billion dollar grant request so that we may study the feasibility of outfitting all cow butts with a auto spark igniter to take care of that little methane leakage problem.

Of course you realize most of that money will be used for beer and nachos, food and drink, while we ponder all the diff ways to light a cow fart.

Don't laugh it's way cheaper then what they spent on Obama care and way more effective!
edit on 15-4-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

Just add match heads and pumice stones to their feed.

Do you need an address for my billion-dollar check?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The whole plan is to get that land "cleared" for the new Dry Lake solar project.

The BLM singled out the area near the Bundy ranch as an area to be mitigated.

They put it all in a report that was oddly enough, published a few weeks ago !!

The BLM actually cited "Trespassing Cattle" as a big problem.

The whole thing is politics and campaign money.

Very dirty too.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Your right.

244.355. Animals running at large on highways may be prohibited by ordinance
1. The boards of county commissioners of the respective counties are authorized, upon petition of 20 percent of the taxpayers residing in any district herein defined, to pass ordinances prohibiting horses, cattle, swine, goats or sheep from running at large upon any portion of the roads and highways within the district which are fenced on both sides.

and of course this one

568.230. Grazing interfering with customary use of land unlawful; exceptions
1. It is unlawful to graze livestock on any part of the unreserved and unappropriated public lands of the United States in the State of Nevada, when grazing will or does prevent, restrict or interfere with the customary use of the land for grazing livestock by any person who, by himself or his grantors or predecessors, has become established, either exclusively or in common with others, in the grazing use of the land by operation of law or under and in accordance with the customs of the graziers of the region involved.

you can read up on the rest of NV livestock laws here

but basically where this all went bad was when the State waffled and let this Jerkoff get to the press... who made out like he's a victim and then all the Waco's came out.

if he done it AZ CO NM or TX there's a good chance he be sitting in a jail cell right now.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

xuenchen
The whole plan is to get that land "cleared" for the new Dry Lake solar project.

Very dirty too.

the dry lake solar project is nowhere near bundys ranch or where he was grazing his cattle on BLM....it's 90 miles away

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

jimmyx

xuenchen

Very dirty too.

the dry lake solar project is nowhere near bundys ranch or where he was grazing his cattle on BLM....it's 90 miles away

Ohhh you are confused.

It's all in the BLM report clear as a bell at the harbor.

His cattle were in the Gold Butte circle of sin.

Read the reports and see ... this thread

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking of nipping over to Mount Rushmore, chipping bits off the monument and selling them on Ebay.

After I've enriched myself by stealing federal property, will I too be hero worshiped by the Conservative Entertainment Complex?

After I have been lawfully prosecuted in the Courts will I have a few dozen armed 'Patriots' rush to my defense?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

xuenchen

Very dirty too.

Harry Reid's son is brokering the deal. A former staffer of Harry Reid is now BLM director. Follow the money.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Stuship
Just a thought.

Is the Bundy Ranch, and the Ranch in New Mexico the first shots fired in the US for the War on Global Warming?

Now that our Federal Government is enforcing permits for federal land, it makes me wonder the reasoning behind it. Is it due to solar power plants?

NO, not solar. connect the dots.

China is no longer accepting worthless paper as debt. They are requiring collateral not only on future debt, but also on all the paper we have previously given them. This is what Hillary was doing in China few months back. They contend that since the printing money has lessened their value of USD debt. It is like them making a good faith claim.

The BLM is taking land to use as collateral. This is why the head scratching sheeple are thinking "the govt has tons of land, why do they need to seize more in order to do something on it? cant they make these business ventures on already held govt land?".. answer NO.

a giant secret is that the govt already has all the other federal land being used as collateral on debt!!

top topics

join