It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bundy Boondoggle - Nevada standoff: Yes, it’s solar-industry cronies (but NOT the Chinese)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
OK here it is.

An article is clearly showing that an Obama and Reid campaign bundler buddy is linked directly to a company named First Solar.

And guess who is the sole company involved with the BLM solar projects at Dry Lake.

Yup. First Solar.

Confirmation in the story is coming from the Federal Register/BLM.

Now we know the Bundy Boondoggle is connected directly to Obama and Reid.

First Solar is a public company and trades public stock. I wonder how many shares Harry has through his family and dummie shell corporations? LOL

You need to follow all the links inside the article to prove it out. It's all there.

The crony-corruption link

Now, here’s where it gets fun. If the Dry Lake SEZ is the impetus behind tightening exclusionary policies on Gold Butte, but that’s not where the Chinese-backed solar farm was going to be, who is proposing to invest in Dry Lake?

What do you know. It turns out to be our old pal, crony-corruption firm extraordinaire First Solar. A BLM document from July 2012 reflects First Solar as the only company with an active application for a solar-energy project in the Dry Lake SEZ, and in a notice in the Federal Register on 17 March 2014 (see p. 14734; p. 133 of the PDF document), BLM confirms that the First Solar application is the only one on record, “serialized as NVN-084232.” First Solar proposes to build a 400 megawatt solar-energy plant in the Dry Lake SEZ.

First Solar, you’ll remember, is the crony firm whose chairman of the board, Michael Ahearn, bundled hundreds of thousands in political donations for Obama and other Democrats, including the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and Harry Reid. First Solar was rewarded for this special excellence with over $3 billion in taxpayer “green energy” subsidies – whereupon it laid off most of its American workers and consolidated most of its activities overseas. The company’s stock has performed very poorly in the years since First Solar began hanging on Uncle Sam’s bootstrap, in part because of product defects that have cost hundreds of millions in customer compensation.

But a firm whose vice president has an open door to Valerie Jarrett can’t be held down for long. First Solar unloaded its underperforming CEO in 2012, brought in James Hughes – former Enron official named as an unindicted co-conspirator in 2006 – and shifted its emphasis from manufacturing to commercial-scale energy production. The company now has active solar energy projects in California and Nevada, including the one launched in March 2014 on the Moapa Reservation north of the Dry Lake SEZ and west of Bunkerville.

Nevada standoff: Yes, it’s solar-industry cronies (but NOT the Chinese)

Cha - Ching !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Continuing info;

The BLM appears to have been attempting to begin a BLM program to "clear" the areas set forth in a BLM report last month related to a solar power project called "Dry Lake" right smack-dab in the Bundy area.

This is about the Gold Butte project area.

go to page 36 of the BLM report pdf and see
BLM report March 2014 (warning - Official Government website)

The resource values found in
the Gold Butte ACEC are threatened
by: unauthorized activities,
including off-road vehicle use,
illegal dumping, and trespass
livestock grazing; wildfire; and weed
infestation. Existing burned areas,
unauthorized roads and trails, and
areas disturbed by other activities
await funding for rehabilitation.
Neutralizing these threats and
restoring altered ecological systems
are the focus of the regional
mitigation proposed for this area. ............

^^ "trespass livestock grazing" ^^

The whole page is 100% consistent with what was/is happening

Bundy's cattle are the only cattle there. No other ranchers are there.

The Gold Butte project *IS* in Bundy's area !!!

This new report was published by the BLM last month.
BLM report March 2014

(BLM's own map on page 86)

The BLM is busted on this

Obama and Reid *ARE* Involved !!

and go to page 11 and read how they have meetings and what not that include "Stakeholder Involvement".

Connect the dots with a wide tipped marker !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Oh yay a Glen Beck style blame game. I knew someone would blame Obama though I am not used to seeing Reid on the blame list as much.

Honestly I don't see why they cant let the guys cattle graze there but legally they never had an obligation to allow it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The evidence is pretty compelling.

This isn't speculative.

It's all about the Cronies.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Great find and research OP! S&F!!
This is HUGE!! All I had to see was Valarie Jarrett's name and the whole deal, the over the top reaction by the Feds concerning lethal force, the treatment of Bundy's family, it all makes sense! But you know as well as I do what good ole Val wants, she gets! This is far from over! My question is and forgive me if I seem thick, why did the feds back down so quickly?

Another note, with Obama and Jarrett involved, it is no doubt a "Commie" land deal, so to speak!

Okay, for the record the article I sited in the post that was removed because link was restricted, did in fact state the Gold Butte area as the location for the new Chinese solar plant...

Pax

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Not heard anything about this in the UK unsurprisingly.

More revelations of corruption bubbling to the surface?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

IMO they "backed off" because this is an election year.

The Democrats are (obviously) very nervous this time.

With a long list of failures and extremely unpopular policies, they need to be careful.

A complete stand-off would have cast to much bad press.

I think Harry & Barry (actually Valerie) made the stand-down order.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here's the famous "Victory March" -- The Cattle come back home !!!

the "March" starts after the Feds stand down @3:50 ....

Historic! Feds Forced to Surrender to American Citizens

direct youtube link

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

True, that makes a lot of sense! Wish you could get this to a credible media outlet! I am convinced, this is not over!
Very telling of the "cronies" in D.C. going to the lengths that they did, what's in store for us.

"Dreams From My "Dead Beat" Father! That apple didn't fall too far from the tree!

Pax

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Awesome Video!!! Thanks for sharing! Gave me chills!

:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

paxnatus

True, that makes a lot of sense! Wish you could get this to a credible media outlet! I am convinced, this is not over!
Very telling of the "cronies" in D.C. going to the lengths that they did, what's in store for us.

"Dreams From My "Dead Beat" Father! That apple didn't fall too far from the tree!

Pax

I'm sure somebody somewhere will bring this out to a wider audience [ I promise ]

And not that ATS isn't a source for many bigger outlets either.

And there's more companies involved too it seems !! [ post later with a list ]

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

paxnatus

Awesome Video!!! Thanks for sharing! Gave me chills!

:

I guess if Eric Holder decides to prosecute Bundy, ....

Bundy can tell him "wait till the cows come home"

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

xuenchen

With a long list of failures and extremely unpopular policies, they need to be careful.

Yes and one of those Extremely Unpopular Policies has to be our Government Now Telling it's Own American Citizen's Where The 1st Amendment Area Is, That's Right, Where you're Allow to Exercise Your Right!

Damn Right, 1st Amendment is Not An Area!!!!
I'd Like To Add:

edit on 14-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ahahahaha! LOL!! You know Holder has got his fingers in the cookie jar too! Lol! No joke, I bet the number of the DC hacks involved in this is truly mind blowing!! Whatcha wanna bet "Peloser" is licking her lips and chomping at the bit to get her cut!!

edit on 4/14/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Great Find!!! Simply Unbelievable!! Thank God we have courageous people willing to exercise their God given rights!

Pax

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

paxnatus

Ahahahaha! LOL!! You know Holder has got his fingers in the cookie jar too! Lol! No joke, I bet the number of the DC hacks involved in this is truly mind blowing!! Whatcha wanna bet "Peloser" is licking her lips and chomping at the bid to get her cut!!

Oh ya.

And I still wonder why they're keeping their big mouths shut ??

Very peculiar indeed.

I think they're chomping at the bit for the campaign money and stock dividends.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

xuenchen

they need to be careful, but the back-of was due to the HUNDREDS of armed militia. The corrupt foreign controlled bankster owned fed govt KNOWS that the nation is FED-UP. The American people are getting very antsy, the mass awakening is showing the feds that many people are READY to go to war.

I know MANY veterans, retired 30 yr guys on down to one term guys. I am involved via VFW/AM Legions in 3 states, I go to multiple VA hospitals, I have a family where 75% of us are veterans (half my aunts served even). And darn near ALL the vets I know are aware of this score regarding the fed govt. and who controls the monster.

Ask the vets you know.. Most are preparing for the day .. 1776 2.0

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I finally understand why Valerie Jarrett has that weird skin tone on her face.
She likes tanning in solar farms.
50,0000 degrees must feel like home to her.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this.

The degree of corruption has reached a level where they don't even hide it anymore. Thanks to the internet we can actually see the truth!

I spent the last few days watching MSM, network and cable news just to see how this was being reported.

Not a single word was mentioned in most of the broadcasts.

We can't rely on mainstream journalists any longer.

Viva la revolución

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Tenuous links to Reid and Obama there.

Just like your tenuous link to there being some sort of "project" at Gold Butte.

You've apparently read all of the BLM report on the area and still come to the conclusion that there's a project there.

It is a protected area. I told you this in the other thread, I even posted a link to "Friends of Gold Butte" page, a group involved in the protection of the area.

So this thread is nothing more than misinformation...I'm sure there's rules about willfully posting incorrect information.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join