It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy supporters strategy: place women out the front

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Speaking of BS, that's all I'm getting from you? You don't watch internet videos but then post one up...

I've heard the name bill O'Reilly but never seen him, I'm not American, so I'm not swayed by your crappy media.

All I know is the sheriff said what he said and I want to know why.

If you believe he's been taken out of context, please share your evidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

He talks about it here.. If you care to listen extensively..

Link to exact time in relation to awesome fox soundbite.

Swann: "You all places women on the front line with BLM agents point guns at you?"
Sherriff: " it was a tactical ploy that I was trying to get them to use, but I was stuck on this stupid freeway."
He also goes on to state: "To show how ruthless these people are to show the world.. it sounds horrible but.. I would have put my own wife or daughters there.. I would have gone next I would have been the next one to be killed.."

Dude I dont even know why I am doing this.. We were 1 piece of hay away from a war and I am trying to convince you that what this guy said was legit.. He was, its simple as that.. Listen to it yourself exact marked above in the link.

::EDIT::

And yes this is irking me because there is no news on this at all.. So we only assume no facts.. So we make things up and call it fact... If things would have went south Saturday we wouldn't be talking today probably.. That would have been the straw that broke the camels back so to speak..

Your foreigners whine we are lazy watch football and drink beer.. But Saturday would have played differently.. I think the US would have been different that day...

edit on 4/15/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
People can be so stupid, when are they going to learn to fly below the radar?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

ThichHeaded

Just because Bill O'Reilly didn't do the interview it makes it invalid? hmm.. ya ok..

I dont know I dont watch internet videos I only watch videos with a tag on them like the blaze or fox or msnbc...

You people..

Ya how did you get a message in 22 sex? All I got was alot of bs..
edit on 4/15/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

That video was also used by the Blaze when they ran an article about these "men" using women as shields.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Everyone I know is "waiting". I use quotation marks because no one wants it. But everyone still wants it.

We know that ther eis only one way to correct things. But we also know that once that starts, the world goes to hell for quite a long time. The lives we have, globally, will change. Most for the worse.

So while we are anxiously waiting....we are not happy about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To me everything about this is shady... I only trust swann because his past record shows he does not lie...

You notice I didn't pull something from alex jones or something?

These news sources are either being eerily quiet or talking complete crap.. I was showing my wife this morning MSNBC has an article about this.. They use several key words shown here:

Link

U.S. officials ended a stand-off with hundreds of armed protesters

Anti-government groups, right-wing politicians and gun-rights activists camped around Bundy’s ranch to support him.

Instead of putting garbage in it just call it like it is.. They are not.. Everything will be suspect either until things go south or 10 months later when nobody gives a crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

4:45 is when he starts talking about it.

After hearing that, you're still gonna defend the guy?

"To show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot."

I would have put my wife and daughters there and I would be screaming bloody murder to watch them die"

I'm not afraid to die here, but the best ploy would be to have women at the front"

He rattles on how they would shoot if told to, like they did Vicky Weaver, but also says he doesn't think they'll shoot.

What an idiot.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

He thinks but that has been proven wrong a few times by my count..

Merc's shoot anything they are told to.. Ask all them iraqi's who are dead now.. As those people in Waco, ask them people at Ruby ridge.. I am sure their carcasses can tell you how much they wont shoot innocents.

And its the same game we see everywhere else.. When things get f*cked war is war.. if they would have shot at those people game on... After that it doesn't matter wtf is right and wtf is wrong.. What only matters is you come out alive..

And he is right.. To prove how F*cked these people are to shoot women and kids... ya it takes a cool kinda person to do that..

Also he wasn't going to force them, they could have went on their own so the topic is moot, I can see if they forced these people at gunpoint to do this but they didn't and wasn't going to.

I dont even know why I am explaining this to you.. I guess for my own reasons.. Because Right now I can care less what you think of us..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Condoning putting his daughters on the front line?

T&C's prevent me from saying what I really think of this.

Sick...just sick.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

it's not like he was gonna beat them and force them to the front. the women here are free to chose what they want to do.
there were many women who were there, that would have gladly went to the front of the line. and if you look at this video, you can see some did, but you see more men than women.

what are you going on about, don't you believe in equal rights. shouldn't women be allowed to show their dedication and that they are patriots too?

edit on 15-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

what are you going on about, don't you believe in equal rights. shouldn't women be allowed to show their dedication and that they are patriots too?

Have you not been reading what I've been saying??

If the women want to take up arms, I have no problem with that, they can stand side by side with the men. Not in front of them.

Where's their equal rights????

Listen to what that prick sheriff says, he'd put his daughters there, yeah they're most likely adults now...but any father that would willingly put his daughters, no matter the age in danger needs a bullet himself.

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Said I'd refrain from posting, but seeing as nobody else will...
Back in the day it was honorable to die in battle. It was the highest honor a warrior could achieve.
Now its being condemned. Where has our honor gone? Good to see some people still have the spirit of a warrior. And honor.
The greatest honor is to die defending one's people. I honor their bravery.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

When was it honorable to let your wife and daughters die first?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

It was once honorable for warriors to commit seppuku when they had done something disgraceful maybe that should make a comeback as well. It would be a win-win the man who made the disgraceful comment would be gone and you would have your fallen warrior.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Have you not been reading what I've been saying??

If the women want to take up arms, I have no problem with that, they can stand side by side with the men. Not in front of them.

Listen to what that prick sheriff says, he'd put his daughters there, yeah they're most likely adults now...but any father that would willingly put his daughters,

if the women chose to stand up front, then it was their choice. that's the equal right. they would have known the danger just as the ones that were there mixed in with all the men did.

if your not willing to let your family sacrifice for the freedom for all, you do not deserve freedom yourself. that says more to me than someone that would not have their family members stand for them or with them. although i could understand if you stopped your child under 17 from standing up front.

and stop twisting his words he never said "no matter the age" he said wife and daughters. see your adding things to it he did not say.

listen to your self, ranting and raving over a issue that effects women as much as men. continuing to go down this line shows me that your a closet chauvinist. no matter how you try to cover it.

ETA: to me this would be no different than the U.S. allowing women to fly combat missions, which are often a first strike on the enemy and they are shot at first. do you oppose that.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LOL

Nobody sees the brilliant strategy at play !!

They *announce* on world TV that they "thought" about doing this and then within hours the Feds back down.

Looks like that guy knew exactly which audience to address. Perfect Red Herring.

Brilliant !!

And it worked. And without a gun being drawn (except by the Feds that is).

Looks like two can at their game.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Davian

When was it honorable to let your wife and daughters die first?

Keep up them diversionary tactics, you're doing a great job!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

if the women chose to stand up front, then it was their choice. that's the equal right. they would have known the danger just as the ones that were there mixed in with all the men did.

The sheriff specifically said it had to be women... Equal rights mean men and women on the front line, side by side.
and that's been my opinion from the very beginning and you call me a chauvinist?

Fair cop.

and stop twisting his words he never said "no matter the age" he said wife and daughters. see your adding things to it he did not say.

I pointed out that they're most likely adults because I'm sure some smart arse would have pointed out that his daughters would most likely be adults. I was just getting in first.

I'm not twisting his words at all and you know it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Diversionary tactics in my own thread?

I've heard it all now!

And besides, it's not diversionary when the sheriff said the words himself.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Helleva bluff don't you think?

Especially when he says himself that he believes they would have opened fire.

So now you're in a conundrum, the evil government, known for murdering women and children before...backs down when faced with doing it again.

Wait what?

Seems like you're just as confused as he is.

So what is it?

Mindless women killers?
Or gutless beurocrats backing down so women don't get killed?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join