It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pope Francis the last pope before the alien-hybrid antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Is Pope Francis the last pope? The good black(jesuit) pope?

Is the antichrist ("peter the roman") an alien-human(half-grey) hybrid?

What if the mark is his alien "dna" or some neural interfacing technology that is implanted in the hand and the frontal lobe?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Excuse me if I am just Ignorant, but I in no way understand what you are trying to ask. I would like to, though, and encourage you to re-word and add to your original post to make it a little more readable/understandable.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What if there is no anti Christ. Because there's no evidence for any of the supernatural occurrences that the bible claims happened. What if the rest of the heathen world doesn't worship the Christian anti deity because.... Wait for it... Why would they worship the anti diety of a religion they don't believe in.

Even better... Why would someone who did believe worship the side that you get tortured for all eternity? They wouldn't.

Satanism is a red herring.. There never have been groups of people that worshipped the devil. All the "satanic" organizations are just atheist anarchists who chose the name as an FU to the establishment. Which in western culture is Christianity.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

andr3w68

Excuse me if I am just Ignorant, but I in no way understand what you are trying to ask. I would like to, though, and encourage you to re-word and add to your original post to make it a little more readable/understandable.

Agreed, the OP seems to be trying to form/push a theory and I would like to read it if for nothing more than entertainment value...... but I, like you, would like to see the question/theory/statement reworded or clarified to better move the conversation forward.

This new Pope is truly fascinating and is a huge breath of fresh air compared to all the others.....I was reading an article this morning where he was actually taking selfies with people.... pretty far from the behavior of former popes over the decades. He really seems to be interested in the people

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What if Francis is Peter the Roman?

link   
reply to post by Korvani

Yea I'm an atheist and even I think the new pope might have the ability to "save" religion. Which less and less people believe in every year.

link   
reply to post by Korvani

Yea I'm an atheist and even I think the new pope might have the ability to "save" religion. Which less and less people believe in every year.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I was raised Lutheran. I was sent to a Lutheran school k-8, and was forced to attend church upwards of 8 times a month. Once growing up and forming my own opinions and beliefs, I find the teachings a bit skewed.

If god loves all the people, why does he let so many good people suffer? Believers will tell you that it is to test your faith. Is being homeless without any idea of whether you may live or die truly a test of faith? Sounds just plain cruel to me.

I will, however, always acknowledge and respect others beliefs, as long as they do the same for me.

Is the Muslim religion inherently evil? No. Extremest Muslims who are willing to hurt those that do not follow the same beliefs as them are evil.

Are catholic priests evil? After all, there does seem to be more pedophiles in that group than any other. No, a man who would allow himself to hurt a child, regardless of religion, is evil.

I'm tired of nationalities and or religious groups being blamed for the worlds problems. People die because of plane crashes and car wrecks but do we claim cars and airplanes are evil?

The world is full of non sense and people with Immorality above and beyond anything you can imagine.

Now, I'm sorry for all of the seemingly off topic rhetoric. Back to the topic at hand.

Seeing as I don't think any one religion is true, I don't believe in the antichrist.
edit on 13-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but before this guy became the pope people where saying that he would be the anti-christ pope..... That was a big thing on here and other sites like ats back when the Rat said he was resigning. They said that it was a prediction that the antichrist would come to fluition after a pope quits before death, or something like that, Forgive my ignorance to the details but it was over a year ago and I dont care too much about religion to remember every detail.

The fact is this guy was called the anti-christ even before the cardinals voted for him.

And don't forget Obama is apperently the Anti-christ too. Seems like every 6-12 months there is a new ANTI-CHRIST lol

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes because aliens actually give a f^ck about us. Therefore they send one their own to be some religious leader in the hopes that some dead guy who was killed while being nailed to some wood 2 millenia ago. Yes aliens give a damn about us because somehow we're special in the universe. With billions of galaxies with billions of star systems in those galaxies somehow we're "special" because some asshole got nailed to some wood. And in some melancholic dillusion that some asshole in the clouds is going judge us like a cynical asshole, then he's to throw those who dont worship his bastard son into a volcano just simply because he can, like the psychopath he is. And for what. all because two naked people ate a goddamn apple because a talking snake told them to. And that my friends is christianity or should i say religion in a nutshell. *end of rant*
edit on 13-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: too many thoughts not enough ti

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

andr3w68
I was raised Lutheran. I was sent to a Lutheran school k-8, and was forced to attend church upwards of 8 times a month. Once growing up and forming my own opinions and beliefs, I find the teachings a bit skewed.

If god loves all the people, why does he let so many good people suffer? Believers will tell you that it is to test your faith. Is being homeless without any idea of whether you may live or die truly a test of faith? Sounds just plain cruel to me.

Is the Muslim religion inherently evil? No. Extremest Muslims who are willing to hurt those that do not follow the same beliefs as them are evil.

Are catholic priests evil? After all, there does seem to be more pedophiles in that group than any other. No, a man who would allow himself to hurt a child, regardless of religion, is evil.

I'm tired of nationalities and or religious groups being blamed for the worlds problems. People die because of plane crashes and car wrecks but do we claim cars and airplanes are evil?

The world is full of non sense and people with Immorality above and beyond anything you can imagine.

edit on 13-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

You are right that the world is full of nonsense. The answer to your question of why God lets people suffer is more or less in the statements I left below the ellipses.

God gave us the ability to make or shape our own futures, to choose to do what was right by each other or not.

When you see homeless people out there suffering, what do you do? Do you make time to help them directly? Do you make time or contribute money to charities and organizations that help them? (And I'm not challenging you to answer that just pointing it out.)

Why do you expect God to do it all for you? The homeless man might be suffering for a variety of reasons. He may be suffering as a direct result of decisions he made. He may be suffering because of something other humans did to him. The odds of him being homeless as a pure act of God are infinitesimal, and yet, you would rather blame God than see the truth - We are horrible to each other and ourselves. It's not God's job to fix that. It's ours - yours, mine and everyone else's. And yet, you held God responsible rather than see that truth and turned your back on Him.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Being the last Pope and being the Beast are two different things. Just because he may be one doesn't mean he has to be the other, only that the one may signal the rise of the other.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

truthofnitrous
Yes because aliens actually give a f^ck about us. Therefore they send one their own to be some religious leader in the hopes that some dead guy who was killed while being nailed to some wood 2 millenia ago. Yes aliens give a damn about us because somehow we're special in the universe. With billions of galaxies with billions of star systems in those galaxies somehow we're "special" because some asshole got nailed to some wood. And in some melancholic dillusion that some asshole in the clouds is going judge us like a cynical asshole, then he's to throw those who dont worship his bastard son just simply because he can, like the psychopath he is. And for what. all because two naked people ate a goddamn apple because a talking snake told them to. And that my friends is christianity or should i say religion in a nutshell. *end of rant*

I am pretty sure you could have expressed your view without the offensive language.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by snypwsd

Being the last Pope and being the Beast are two different things. Just because he may be one doesn't mean he has to be the other, only that the one may signal the rise of the other.

I think it was Tom Horn who has been saying this is the last pope and he signals in the anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by snypwsd

So he could be one but not the other but the one could trigger the other?

Doesnt that mean he is both?
For one to trigger the other, that means that the other must be a part of him some how in order to be triggered.

Your not making any sence to me, I'm not trying to poke fun I'm just trying to make sence of this.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The OP is referring to a certain prophecy of a few hundred years ago about a list of popes, many of which have allegedly come true and the very last pope on that list is "Peter the Roman".

But because the OP fails to provide a context or back-story, the responses to the thread are of no use to the OPs premise whatsoever. I wish some more thought could be put into the OPs around here. Otherwise you`ll just have the usual responses from atheists ("none of this is real"), conspiracy-theorists ("the repitilians are among us!"), protestants ("the pope is not a christian!") and other assorted stuff that has nothing to do with the particular prophecy this thread was supposed to be about.

That said...no, I don't believe the prophecy is valid. If it were valid, then the current pope would have to be the last one.

If the anti-christ exists at all, he is also most likely not going to appear as the head of the Catholic Church because that Church is rather unpopular among most young folk these days. The anti-christ would appear as someone or something hugely popular. The Internet for example.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember people saying Pope John Paul II would be the last Pope.
Then they said the same about Ratzinger and now they are saying the same about Francis.
At some point people may be right.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Pope Francis would be the False Prophet. The Anti Christ will be someone with some political and military muscle behind them. Unless something fundamentally changed about the way the world works the Vatican isnt winning a war with Zimbabwe let alone subjugating the world. The European Union is the Revived Roman Empire. The beast that was, wasnt, and yet is. The mark of the beast is real and people can keep denying it until they force you to take that chip for identification purposes or else be permanently branded an outcast to society. I say to look for a Hitleresque leader to rise up out of Europe. The immigration is getting bad there and the sentiment I get when I read comments on a variety of topics online leads me to believe that when the economy collapses the countries of Europe are gonna go full blown nationalist like germany did in ww2 except this time they are all part of the E.U. with Germany sitting at the head of the union. Just my take on your question based on the bible and current events. If there are Aliens they are just the modern day equivilant of angels and demons.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

I agree with what you say for the most part. The problem is that in the highest reaches of society....the most corrupt people hold the most power. Politicians, Bankers, Lawyers, Executives, and yes even religions. I also dont believe that any one religion is the truth, especially christianity because the Catholic Church had its hands all over the bible for 1000 years or better all while editing and leaving out doctrine contrary to their beliefs. The Book of Revelation always struck me as true though. I have been a nonbeliever the majority of my life but for some reason I read Revelation 100's of times in my life and I see certain things coming to pass. I believe sometimes its possible to get glimpses into the future. I glimpsed a few seconds into the future 1 time in my life and and literally avoided a car accident. You dont have to believe me and I expect you not to, but I literally was driving down a 2 lane highway in the middle of nowhere and a pick up truck was coming towards me in the distance. I'll admit he already didnt look too steady on the road he was swerving just a little, but in my head i saw him swerve over into my lane. A split second later he did only the fact that I had already seen it in my head allowed me to swerve into his lane and miss a head on collisoin with both of us going 60+ miles an hour or better. That fundamentally changed my outlook on the world. I dont know who's religion is right or wrong. I dont know who's science is right or wrong. I do know there is a lot more to this world than we know and even more that some people know and arent telling the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't really go into religious topics but isn't the last Pope supposed to be "Peter the Roman"?

And why would the anti-christ be an alien hybrid?

Just trying to understand what you might be asking..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join