It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Chinese ARE Responsible For the Reid/Bundy Land Deal Not Going Through!! NOT, The US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

LOL

Maybe not !!!

Loads of similarities.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

But i did my post above is talking about how Bundy's land is in the Solar power plant zone......i also fixed my link, thank you by the way!

Pax!

Glad that the majority agree with me on this!
Still that does not negate that this is "real" and it is scary! Ya'll think Obama or Jay "the clown" Carney will comment?

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So which is it? A zoned area or a planned site for a Chinese solar plant? It can't be both at this point.

I've seen nothing about a Chinese solar plant being built in Bunkerville. Let alone a Chinese solar plant that's being suggested by Harry Reid. Allegations that are tenuous at best and flat out lies at worst.

The state of Nevada has some interest in building solar plants...most of the southwest US has interest in doing so. Linking that interest to illegal grazing on federal land is stretching the truth. Adding the name of a powerful Democratic senator is just stretching it a little bit more. What Cliven Bundy has been doing is illegal, plain and simple, god forbid the government try and enforce the law every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

OR hypothesis:

Chinese were ready to have feds fire on civilians and Bundy family and govt. said NO! We will take care of this! Chinese then say you have 24hrs. or we take over Nevada! LOL!! Yeah too many movies I guess..
Seriously, I cannot believe I saw this story on NBCnews.com tonight.......Harry should have said we are protecting and endangered "dinosaur. You know, like myself" That would have been more believable!! ahahahahaha

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

LOL the report is a month old.

Why else do ya think they're all a bunch of nervous norvises about ?

LOL

Anything in Clark County Nevada that involves public land and money is a pet project of Reid.

edit on Apr-12-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Or it came from "Above":

Exodus 9:1

Then the LORD said unto Moses, Clive Bundy,

Go in unto Pharaoh, The BLM Harry, and tell him,

Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Cattle Ranchers,

Let my people Cattle go, that they may serve me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Links is right..

The Chinese solar plant with senator Reid is involved in is in Loughlan, south of Las Vegas and has nothing to do with Bundy Ranch.

However, there is a proposed solar plant nearer to Bundy Ranch that the BLM have done a study on, and it's that proposed plant that the BLM has designated corridors for. Corridors being power lines. These corridors pas through public land, some of which is the same public land that Bundy is running his cattle.

It's pretty simple to understand.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Bellor

But China is far from communist anymore, China has been run for quite some time by its vast network of shadow banks and ultra capitalist controllers. Thats like me questioning why the U.S has an Amazon factory not far from my house. Between you and me though, if my climate could sustain it, id much prefer it if I could swap that Amazon factory for some crazy solar energy farm from the future. Even if the Chinese put it there, so what?, are you really that xenophobic?.

Sorry to correct you here, but overall, China is very much Communist.

They call it "state owned capitalism" as a way to get around the Commie word.

en.wikipedia.org...

People's Republic of China

Many analysts assert that China is one of the main examples of state capitalism in the 21st century.[48][49][50] In his book, The End of the Free Market: Who Wins the War Between States and Corporations, political scientist Ian Bremmer describes China as the primary driver for the rise of state capitalism as a challenge to the free market economies of the developed world, particularly in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis.[51] Bremmer describes state capitalism thus:[52]

In this system, governments use various kinds of state-owned companies to manage the exploitation of resources that they consider the state's crown jewels and to create and maintain large numbers of jobs. They use select privately owned companies to dominate certain economic sectors. They use so-called sovereign wealth funds to invest their extra cash in ways that maximize the state's profits. In all three cases, the state is using markets to create wealth that can be directed as political officials see fit. And in all three cases, the ultimate motive is not economic (maximizing growth) but political (maximizing the state's power and the leadership's chances of survival). This is a form of capitalism but one in which the state acts as the dominant economic player and uses markets primarily for political gain.

en.wikipedia.org...
China State Owned Enterprises accounted for 70% Industrial Output

thediplomat.com...

This “monopoly position” of SOEs is one of their greatest advantages. State-owned enterprises are given government subsidies and have much easier access to credit than independent firms. The Wall Street Journal China Real Time blog notes that SOEs are the “beneficiaries of unfair subsidies and below-cost financing.”

Indeed, 85 percent of loans in 2009 were issued to SOEs, because banks themselves are state-owned, and are directed to let credit flow to other state-owned businesses. SOEs can get money more cheaply, paying lower rates for borrowing, and are more blasé about repaying these loans: SOE borrowing was a major source of non-performing loans in past crises.

In some industries, SOEs are granted a monopoly, with private enterprise not allowed to participate, especially in sectors related to national security. As the Wall Street Journal comments, “Beijing frequently justifies the state’s grip on key companies that form the “commanding heights” of the economy – like energy, power, steel, telecoms and shipbuilding.”

This is what they want in the USA

Here a list of China State Owned Enterprises (SOE)
en.wikipedia.org...

The economy of China is dominated by State-owned enterprises (SOE). These are companies owned by the local, provincial, and national governments.

edit on 12-4-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

That was the old one, and the ones already built and operating.

The BLM report is citing a new project area.

Smak Dab in the middle of the Bundy grazing area.

Look at the maps.

This new deal has not started yet so it could not have fallen through yet.

Look up "Bunkerville, NV" on google and then look at this BLM map....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

paxnatus
But i did my post above is talking about how Bundy's land is in the Solar power plant zone...

This part of your post is important because Bundy doesn't own that land. The federal government does. The federal government has owned that land since the Mexican-American War in 1848. The Bureau of Land Management manages that land, they've asked Cliven Bundy to pay for the privilege of grazing on that land like he and his ancestors have been doing. He has refused because he disagrees with them on how the land should be managed.

Again. This has nothing to do with what the OP has suggested, seeing as that particular solar plant was scrapped last June. It has nothing to do with any solar plants being built right now. It has to do with a man breaking the law and trying to get away with it.

Edit to add:

xuenchen
This new deal has not started yet so it could not have fallen through yet.

Then what is the OP talking about the Chinese solar plant for?
edit on 12-4-2014 by links234 because: Replying to something posted before I posted.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I believe you are being obtuse on purpose, or you are seriously a little too naive. It is not fake it is true! The whole point of this thread was Not that the deal didn't go through..it was to make a point of what difference does it make if the deal went through or not..Obviously, a point that was lost on you.

The Reuters article explains what contingency the Chinese had placed on weather the deal went through. The Chinese said we need to know in advance whom will use our energy plant. IN ORDER FOR US TO BUILD THE PLANT HERE! Reid more or less says "I got this, no problem! it will be like taking candy from a baby"! Only thing, he did not expect the current power company that provides power to 95% of Nevada to say this:

Reid said the project "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power." The utility controls "95 percent of all of the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Reid's online comments were first reported by the Las Vegas Review Journal. The power company responded by saying it had exceeded its minimum renewable energy requirements both last year and this year, though it would consider buying power from ENN in the future. A spokesman for NV Energy declined to discuss the matter further.

reuters

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So a Communist country and there Energy company wanted to build a huge solar powered energy plant and they also wanted to manufacture solar panels here.

How dare them commies try to produce a green energy plant to serve Americans!! How dare them attempt to produce American Jobs right here in America!!! How dare these commies from trying to make a buck off of supplying a service and products to Americans!!!

How dare Harry Reid try to bring economic growth to his state using Americas number one trading partner!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That's what I'm saying, there is a new proposed solar plant, but it's not the Chinese one in Loughlan. And the only part of it that will affect Bundy is the power lines going through the disputed public lands.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ya but.

Bundy's cattle roam the BLM land.

That's their problem.

What we are witnessing is how the Harry Reid LLC Mafia operates.

Bundy is the only cattle rancher left in Clark County.

The others have been chased out already.

That whole area was once a prime cattle grazing territory.

Don't be fooled by Harry's swindling tactics.

He is a Master. He is from Clark County, born and raised.

He has been a major player in local politics for decades before going to Watchington D.C.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Right...no one would buy the power, so no need to build a power plant. That part was established last June. It has nothing to do with cattle grazing on public lands, which has been the issue with Cliven Bundy since the early 1990's.

The whole cattle issue has nothing to do with Harry Reid and everything to do with Cliven Bundy not paying his lease. There's no big conspiracy here, it's pretty cut and dry.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

xuenchen

What we are witnessing is how the Harry Reid LLC Mafia operates.

Do you have proof senator Reid is involved with this, now that the Loughlan plant is off the table?

Bundy is the only cattle rancher left in Clark County.

The others have been chased out already.

If that's the case, the Clark County Cattle Battle must be a boring event!

www.ohiocattle.org...
www.facebook.com...

Unless you or the OP can find a link between Reid, or the Chinese to the new solar plant, this whole theory is bunk.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Again and again I am saying it is NOT about whether the deal went through, it is about a Communist owned Energy company
colluding with the U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Dingy Reid to plan a deal to oust American's off American Land i.e. Nevada is part of the United States which is America, in order so pad HIS pockets and his families and the CHINESE i.e. COMMUNIST!

Well I don't know about you but I do NOT support Communism ANYWHERE!! It is sick that our own Govt. does and would go to the extent of taking lethal force against one of our own! I don't give a rat's ass about creating jobs!! If it means I sell my soul to the devil!!

That is something I want NO part of! For the record my best girlfriend built a 2 million dollar home and installed solar panels!! They don't work!! The house is also geothermal! this past winter only one small part of the home was warm, the other 2/3 were like Antarctica! Summer same thing, house burning up 1/3 barely tolerable! This is all a bunch of B.S.

Here is the article regarding the provision needed in order to build the plant!

WASHINGTON - Sen. Harry Reid on Monday applied pressure to Nevada's chief electricity provider to get behind a $5 billion solar project that a Chinese company wants to build near Laughlin. Reid said the ambitious complex envisioned by ENN Mojave Energy "would start tomorrow if NV Energy would purchase the power," but the company "has not been willing to work on this and that's such a shame.

" The Senate majority leader's remarks were the linkage between the Nevada utility and the clean energy project. Previously, the project was aimed at serving utilities in California, where state officials now say they have no interest in importing power from other states. Reid, D-Nev., indicated there have been overtures to gauge NV Energy's interest in buying power from the Laughlin venture. He characterized NV Energy's response as "weak excuses," including what he described as the utility's doubts that the Nevada Public Utilities Commission would approve the purchase.

"NV Energy is a regulated monopoly," Reid said. "They control 95 percent of all the electricity that is produced in Nevada and they should go along with this." Responding to Reid, an NV Energy spokeswoman said the utility is not in the market for more renewable energy at this time, having exceeded the state's requirement that 15 percent of its portfolio originate from clean sources. The company does not plan to issue new requests for power until 2014 and 2015, and will do so through competitive bidding, said Jennifer Schuricht.

review journal.com
edit on 4/12/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welll now ...this is how Shinzon of Rimus took care of a Romulan Senate that did not cooperate ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

ROFLOL !!!!

Clark County Ohio is in OHIO

This is happening in Clark County Nevada LOL

And of course anything Reid is involved with is done with dummie corporations and land trusts.

His son is a big time lawyer (and a former Clark County official) for a law firm that represents those Chinese outfits involved.

Reid himself is a lawyer.

google " harry reid land swindles " and find out.

then google " rory reid "

LOL

Other members from Las Vegas need to comment here.

I know these guys, I lived in Las Vegas for more than 20 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

OK, I think I get your point now. It had nothing to do with Mr. Bundy in the first place.

Your problem is Harry Reid working to get a solar plant built. At this point, it doesn't matter who builds it because your whole premise is absurd. I see your post was deleted by the mods. Hmm.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join