It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Chinese ARE Responsible For the Reid/Bundy Land Deal Not Going Through!! NOT, The US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's actually not the ChiComms fault - it's the US Politicians who sold this country down the river...

UN Agenda 21 Map

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How many times do I have to say it?

For the third time, I know where this proposed solar site is, and it has NOTHING to do with Reid.

Look I'll post a better picture for you..

Bundy Ranch is up near Muddy river, the proposed solar plant is at the dry lake location.

Like I've been saying, the corridors (the grey lines) are what's going to be interfering with what Bundy is calling his land, land owned by the BLM.

so stop telling me I'm not reading it properly, I've read it and understand it perfectly, do you??

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Can you link this map directly to the agenda 21 website?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

You missed it again.

The report cites cattle trespassing. *check*

Bundy is the *only* cattle rancher in Clark County (Nevada). *check*

Then look again at the map on page 86. *check*

It's all there.

Why would they *discover* cattle trespassing and put it in the report as a problem ?

And the "Gold Butte" project is not the same one as the "Dry Lake" project. (there's actually 6 different project names involved)

They're close by, but Gold Butte is the target.

The dots are connected.

And we must assume those "stakeholders" are the Chinese company represented by the law firm that Rory Reid works for. They represented them in past deals. I'm getting a list of attendees at those meetings and workshops.

edit on Apr-12-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

How many times do I have to say it?

For the third time, I know where this proposed solar site is, and it has NOTHING to do with Reid.

Look I'll post a better picture for you..

Bundy Ranch is up near Muddy river, the proposed solar plant is at the dry lake location.

Like I've been saying, the corridors (the grey lines) are what's going to be interfering with what Bundy is calling his land, land owned by the BLM.

so stop telling me I'm not reading it properly, I've read it and understand it perfectly, do you??

Are you Harry Reid's Aide de Camp?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Mr.spad!, for the arguments sake lets remove Bundy and the cow's! Fact U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and the China Energy giant ENN, owned and run by Communist China had plans to build on US property the largest solar energy company in America! If you ca't see a problem with America supporting a deal brokered with a Communist country, I can not help you!!

Reid has bitched and complained and told hard working Americans that our economy is doing GREAT! Fact: That Numnut Reid
is so dirty that he prefers to pump money into Communist China and He and his famlies pockets and steal money from the american taxpayers!!

Regardless, if the deal went through or NOT! How many times do I have to say this? Murder and Premeditated Attempted Murder for comparison sake are both Felony offenses!!! The only difference with this Chinese and Reid intended deal is the Chinese pulled the plug on the deal, not the U.S.! Your butt was saved by the other side! Again, the only reason the deal did NOT go through is because the Ghinese put a stop to the project after Reid could not guarantee they would have a major client signing up for a alternative energy!!

No one needs to try and convince me the Chinese give a flip about clean energy!! If they care so damn much they could build alternative energy in their own country!!! Think about it every time we see a picture of Hong Kong people are wearing masks!!! China is the worlds biggest polluter!

Back to deal with Chi com! The very idea that dirty Harry would court a Communist country on US soil says he is a trader! I am being nice!

Personally if my family was out of of work, None of them would be working in a Communist owned company....I will never support a Communist country. That is a slap in the face to all the VETS past, present, and future that fought and died so you could live different than the Chinese!

I am not sighting links again, they are connected to all my posts in the last 24 hours.......reuters.com

edit on 4/12/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

There is no Gold Butte project.

Apart from its designation as an area of Critical Environmental Concern, that's what's on the map you're showing...Gold Butte ACEC.

www.friendsofgoldbutte.org...

Bundy's cattle are in that, the proposed dry lake solar development also has corridors through that area.

edit on 12-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Bundy has been breaking the law regarding the grazing of cattle on the public lands for at least 20 years, its nothing new. He refuses to pay grazing fees, though the other ranchers in the area pay theirs, as is appropriate, as they use public lands and gain useful profit from it and should pay for it. All federal lands require people and equipment to help monitor and maintain the lands. There needs to be law enforcement for abuse. Cattle CAN overgraze lands, especially during drought years. Yes, cattle have grazed for over 100 years, but that doesn't mean they haven't damaged lands or haven't ruined banks of streams, polluted creeks and watering areas..... this is a person who is flaunting law as if it were HIS land. Just as we need National Park Rangers, we also need people for watching over BLM lands, National Forest Lands, National and state Parks, and so on. This has been turned into, for drama's sake, a "little guy against the government" thing, There are fees to be paid, and certain limits on how many cattle can graze in areas without causing harm to the lands. This is a cost for all, not just aimed at this guy. Great political fodder, great news footage, but really, just someone breaking the law that his fellow ranchers acknowledge and important laws to be followed to keep the land available for grazing now and in the future. Sorry, but the 1880's are long over.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Jaxn, take Bundy and Cattle out of equation and read my above post to Mrspad. Let me know what you think please!

Mr. Bundy sent a check or maybe it was a money order to Clarke County govt. officials for full amount and county refused to accept it!

Pax

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just want to thank everyone here that has participated in this thread for demonstrating we CAN have an intelligent debate without resorting to personal attacks! Even when we passionately disagree!

Thank you so much, you guys ROCK!!!

pax

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Gold Butte is still part of the entire Dry Lake Zone.

It doesn't matter where they put the panels or factories etc.

They still will "clear" the entire project areas.

They said the cattle are a problem in the official report. The *only* cattle grazing on BLM land in the entire County belong to Bundy.

The Gold Butte area is clearly part of their "problem".

That's why we are seeing what we are seeing.

And Harry Reid is up to his eyeballs in this.

All my opinion and "speculation" of course.

The circled area is clearly within the Bundy Zone (page 86)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So they're going to clear an entire area designated as an area of "critical environmental concern"?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
They want unencumbered land to give away to the ChiComms or UN - plain & simple to put up for collateral for our debts.

That's why they called in these Federal jackbooted morons to clear the land...not hard to figure out.
imo

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

So a map showing proposed natural areas, is actually a map of land being given to the Chinese?
the US is giving rivers, swamps and national parks to the Chinese?

That is what that map you posted was for, you know that, right?

And also has nothing to do with agenda 21, it's from the Wildlands project.

And where in agenda 21 does it state that the US gives up land to the Chinese?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

So they're going to clear an entire area designated as an area of "critical environmental concern"?

Apparently.

Because that's what the report says.

They even have some "priorities" listed in the tables associated with Gold Butte.

The cattle trespassing was on there as a problem.

Something about "Law Enforcement".

I guess we saw their methods of law enforcement come to light.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just found this too!

A Chinese billionaire is teaming up with the most powerful man in the U.S. Senate to build a solar plant in a dusty corner of Nevada, even as officials accuse China of driving energy companies out of business by dumping cheap components on the American market.

ENN Group (ENNGZ) plans a manufacturing and generating facility worth $5 billion, more than all Chinese investment in the U.S. combined last year, in Laughlin, Nevada, a town pockmarked with foreclosed properties and the skeleton of a 14-story resort abandoned when the project went bankrupt.

Company founder Wang Yusuo, one of China’s richest men, has joined with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to win incentives including land 113 miles (182 kilometers) southeast of Las Vegas that ENN is buying for $4.5 million, or less than one-eighth of the $38.6 million assessors say it is worth. The project has produced legal work for Reid’s son, Rory, a lawyer at a Las Vegas firm that gave the Nevada Democrat more than $40,000 in the past three election cycles.

Okay here is rest of this story......

Bloomberg.com

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The rabbit holes are getting shallower.

We now know for sure that Reid is still *collective* when it comes to that ENN ChinaKomm outfit.

I guess this one makes up for the set back they suffered today.

My one concern is what will they do next?

Reid is a mad dog maniac and won't be sitting still for long.

I also find it a wee bit curious that Harry hasn't "commented" on the Bundy Boondoggle yet?

Normally he's shouting his lungs out by now calling everybody anarchists and liars and whatnot.

Unless he's waiting for the Senate to reconvene LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Oh wow! You are so right with everything you just said! Harry is sitting somewhere with 2 of Obama's socks stuffed in his mouth so he does not screw up the HUGE spin "O" is gonna be giving us!

My gosh! Does this ever stop! This company is not going away! and this man Yusuo and his wife are completely loaded!

For the record, my girlfriend built this very expensive house used geothermal and solar panels...she has had more problems than I care to share! This whole solar panel thing is garbage! IMO.....LOL! If this ENN is so wonderful how come China does not use it?

sent you a pm X...

Thanks for your major contribution and having my back!

pax

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Great research work... looks like Washington politics at its norm..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join