It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the 10 kings that rule for 1 hour with the beast?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't think we need to look for an exact number "!0".
I believe the symbolic value of "10" in Revelation and other Biblical books is "the whole world", so "10 kings" would mean the rulers of the world at large.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Zech 8:23

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

deeezbeats
What do you think?.

Yeah it must be 10 'modern' 'civilized' political/national powers that 'agree' with the beast. The hour is obviously symbolic, I doubt its a literal hour, similar to how we use the phrase '15 minutes of fame'. So yea 10 kings is probably a reference to 10 kingdoms. The beast arises, creates a buzz, the 10 kingdoms/nations say, "Yea we agree, lets do what he says". Then the world gets weird...er.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by deeezbeats

The globalist oligarchy has reportedly divided the world up into 10 regions.

imho, The 10 kings are most logically the heads of those 10 regions.
What 10 regions is this? I couldnt find it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I found this via google.

nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

kyred

I found this via google.

nuclearsuntan.blogspot.com...

Yes. Those are the regions.

And from that link above:

Sustainable Development - The concept of Sustainable Development basically says that there are too many people on planet Earth and that the population of the world must be reduced in order to have enough resources for future generations. [Under the New World Order plan,] the UN should be the global custodian of the Earth and all of its resources. This means that we will be measured by how much we produce and how much we consume as found in the "family dependency ratio." Every person will be valued according to their usefulness. In addition, the UN will control the Earth's resources – energy, water, food and so on. The concept of Sustainable Development can be found in the Communisto Manifesto and the 1977 USSR Constitution. - Joan M. Veon, The Women's International Media Group, Inc.

Emphasis added.

Remember George Lucas' Master's Thesis film:

THX1138

www.youtube.com...

THEY have been warning us for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's my own hunch that China and Russia are two of the kings that will be . . . grudgingly under the AC's control for a time and then will break away somewhat for part of the Tribulation as the Bible indicates.

I could be wrong . . . I wonder what other likely candidates might be for the break away kings?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
if a day is 1000yr to GOD then 1hr would be 41.666 yrs.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

deeezbeats
What do you think?.

Suleiman the Magnificent was the 10th Ottoman Emperor.

Read Revelation about the number of the beast, which is the number of a man. Suleiman fits that Revelation chapter. What are they trying to revive? The Ottoman Empire.

It was said in Suleiman's day, "who is like Suleiman, who can make war with him?" And what did Suleiman describe himself as.

The 10 kings on seven heads...10 Ottoman emperors in Constantinople which sits on seven hills. The beast rises from the sea, Suleiman was born in a village on the Black Sea. The 12 toes? Suleiman fully controlled 12 European countries.

They want the revived Ottoman empire, it was wounded in the head, death of Suleiman, and will be revived. Suleiman died and his son was so inept, the Ottoman empire fell apart.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First we have the Targarians of course
1) Danarius Stormborn may take queenship until she has a son of age that will take the throne
2) Robert Baratheon...
3) Joffrey Baratheon
4) Robb Stark (King of the north)
5) Stannis Baratheon
6) Gendry (Baratheon..bastard son)
7) Renly Baratheon
8) Tommen Baratheon (should Joffrey die)
9) Balon Greyjoy
10) Jon Snow (you watch! I have high hopes)

___
R+L=J

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

deeezbeats
reply to post by Dianec

Revelation 17:12
The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Good question!

I googled for the number 10 in the Bible and came up with this interesting article based on the use of 10 within the Scriptures: www.biblestudy.org...

I believe that most Biblical students mix up the 10 horns of the fourth and terrible Beast in Daniel 7:7 with these 10 mentioned in the post above, but three of those 10 horns are plucked by the Little Horn; which makes the Little Horn the 'eighth and of the seven' remaining horns; which fits in with Revelation 17:11.

(This also ties in with the diadems/crowns: the Devil/Dragon/Satan rules over the seven heads/horns/kings; so seven crowns . Revelation 12:3 While the Beast, is the eighth of those seven, and he rules over the ten, so his have ten crowns or diadems. Revelation 13:1)

The verse in Revelation quoted in the post above, refers to the 10 that the eighth Beast/Little horn rules over, and I believe that these 10 horns/heads/leaders that follow the Beast and make war against the Lamb for one single hour, are also involved during the destruction of that Great City, which takes one hour as mentioned in Revelation 18:10.

One of the clues about the seven with the eighth, is that this Great City rules over the monarchs/leaders of other counties, so I believe that the 10 that the eighth rules over, are 10 countries that are ruled over by this Great City.

Think of it in this scenario: The Vatican City is the only country in the world that has the only king/sovereign in the world, who rules over the leaders of other countries, and it is also the only country in the world that is small enough to be destroyed, maybe bombed to pieces, within a single hour. (It also fits other clues as to its identity.)

How many leaders of countries are Catholic and/or Christian, who would not go to the assistance of the Pope/Vatican if called upon to do so? I believe, these are the 10 countries or leaders that you should look to for the answer to your post!

P.S. Pope Francis is the eighth king of the Vatican City/country, since it was formed as such by the Lateran Treaty signed in 1929.

edit on 12/4/2014 by Maigret because: To add P.S.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

If the great city is the Vatican the destruction can be metaphorical, in the sense of destructing the religion/religious rule.

Other then that, im sure there are other great cities that can fit that rule over others, like where ever the UN is or something, or New York city.

Also is the lamb you mention in your post Jesus?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The hour is obviously symbolic, I doubt its a literal hour, similar to how we use the phrase '15 minutes of fame'.
The Septuagint often translates the word, עֵת , in the Hebrew, meaning season, with the Greek word, ὥρα , which is here in this verse translated into the English as, hour.
for example,
Genesis 18:10
Then one of them said, "I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son." Now Sarah was listening at the entrance to the tent, which was behind him.
(2011 NIV)

Another Hebrew word, פָּ֫עַם , for time, the Septuagint translates with that same Greek word,
Exodus 9:14
or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth.
(2011 NIV)
edit on 12-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The 10 horns are attached to the beast, which imo is a regime controlling a region thats roughly the same land that the ancient babylonian empire once ruled. Go to google image search and look up a map of babylon. Then open another window and look up ''eretz Israel'', the conceptual ''greater'' israel. The 10 horns are most probably the leaders of the regions under the beasts control, who will evenually turn against the ''whore''(city) that controls the beast. I.e- Jerusalem. Revelations speaks of a new economic system NOT religion, thus all the references to trading and merchants being the mighty men of the earth. And we all know who the mighty merchants of the earth are, dont we. __________________________________________________ Christians operate within the premise that Israel and Jerusalem are the ''good guys'' by default and they will never entertain the possibility that Israel or a future version of it is actually the beast and that Jerusalem is the whore. Ever noticed how the modern city Jerusalem is not mentioned by name..and instead referred to via unflattering hints?... As that city that killed holy men....the city where Jesus was crucified...as Sodom and Egypt. Plenty of clues for those who want to see.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
The 10 horns are attached to the beast, which imo is a regime controlling a region thats roughly the same land that the ancient babylonian empire once ruled. Go to google image search and look up a map of babylon. Then open another window and look up ''eretz Israel'', the conceptual ''greater'' israel. The 10 horns are most probably the leaders of the regions under the beasts control, who will evenually turn against the ''whore''(city) that controls the beast. I.e- Jerusalem. Revelations speaks of a new economic system NOT religion, thus all the references to trading and merchants being the mighty men of the earth. And we all know who the mighty merchants of the earth are, dont we. __________________________________________________ Christians operate within the premise that Israel and Jerusalem are the ''good guys'' by default and they will never entertain the possibility that Israel or a future version of it is actually the beast and that Jerusalem is the whore. Ever noticed how the modern city Jerusalem is not mentioned by name..and instead referred to via unflattering hints?... As that city that killed holy men....the city where Jesus was crucified...as Sodom and Egypt. Plenty of clues for those who want to see.

Remind me again...isn't there a very large golden dome in Jerusalem? Oh, that's right, there is. What religion built that golden dome? Oh, that's right, but you remind me again.

What is the essence of that religion that built that golden dome? Oh yes, but why don't you remind me again just why that golden dome is there and how it got there.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

@Warmindy...Remind me again...isn't there a very large golden dome in Jerusalem? Oh, that's right, there is. What religion built that golden dome? Oh, that's right, but you remind me again.

What is the essence of that religion that built that golden dome? Oh yes, but why don't you remind me again just why that golden dome is there and how it got there.
the people to whom the golden dome belongs to didn't crucify Jesus...the one you call ''son of God''. The Jews killed Jesus and you cheer them on. Congrats.
edit on 13-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Isreal/Jerusalem doesnt have much power/clout by its own, only by proxy. So how come you crown them as such an important figure, besides allies compelled by heartstrings and consciences and maybe business, what can they actually achieve?

And doesnt Revelations say Jesus returns to Israel or something? You are suggesting they will kill him again? Or can this be a metaphorical killing, like they will not agree with the Messiah/savior that some masses of the rest of the world will be allured with? And this will cause a rift between Israel and the current allies/Christians?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

@Warmindy...Remind me again...isn't there a very large golden dome in Jerusalem? Oh, that's right, there is. What religion built that golden dome? Oh, that's right, but you remind me again.

the people to whom the golden dome belongs to didn't crucify Jesus...the one you call ''son of God''. The Jews killed Jesus and you cheer them on. Congrats.
edit on 13-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Again, please remind us how the golden dome got there and why.

Please give us a history of the Islamic invasions, or were they simply invited into Jerusalem.

Can you even address in your own mind how it got there?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

ImaFungi

Isreal/Jerusalem doesnt have much power/clout by its own, only by proxy. So how come you crown them as such an important figure, besides allies compelled by heartstrings and consciences and maybe business, what can they actually achieve?
The bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore of revelation. Of all the places mentioned in the bible, only Jerusalem is accused of the same crime that whore ''Babylon'' is charged with.....the killing of prophets and holy men. Jerusalem is the ''whore'' Babylon. Why else do you think the city Jerusalem isn't mentioned by name in revelation.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

ImaFungi

The bible identifies Jerusalem as the whore of revelation. Of all the places mentioned in the bible, only Jerusalem is accused of the same crime that whore ''Babylon'' is charged with.....the killing of prophets and holy men. Jerusalem is the ''whore'' Babylon. Why else do you think the city Jerusalem isn't mentioned by name in revelation.

Tell us the history of Islam and its invasions, please.

Is that too difficult to talk about your own history?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join