It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Laughs at Supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why would she avoid answering the question? It is no longer a secret that the US government is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria - an act that has scarred the image of the nation badly and eroded the little respect it has left from the international community. Worse, it has strengthened the suspicion (if not a confirmation) that indeed, direct or indirectly, 9/11 was also a secret collaboration between the government and the terrorist group. People/government would usually hire the same contractors again if they did a good job the first time, wouldn't they?

To think this could be the next Commander in Chief... (sigh)

Kudos to Luke Rudkowski for having the guts to confront her.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
She ain't laughing so much today!

'Shoe' Thrown at Hillary Clinton During Speech

Shoe throwing is big in the Islamic world.

Just ask ole GWB.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

neo96

Just ask ole GWB.

A video featuring George W plays immediately after the original! I kid you not.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This shoe throwing and MIddle East stuff must be related - how odd for two Mid East issues to come up in such close succession and all having to do with Clinton. It's clear she will be pestered to answer to it sooner rather than later but I sense denial or silence on the matter will continue. It's too bad this is our strongest democratic choice at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She is a disgusting human being...I'm sure many of you will remember the following video regarding her comments on Muammar Gaddafi and the supposed 'liberation' of Libya.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How many times do we have to cover the AlQaeda in Syria stuff. Not only is the US not supporting the AlQaeda franchise in Syria but, the rebels the US does support have been fighting them. In fact even the radical camp has spit and is fighting each other. Also it should also be made clear AlQaeda groups in other countries are not the same as AlQaeda in Afgan/Pakistan. They can best be described as francises. They use the name for recruiting but, are not under any sort of central control, nor even in contact with the others.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

It's too bad this is our strongest democratic choice at the moment.

As in not mine. When she was is in the state department she likened her self to Caesar. "We came, we saw, Qaddafi died."

If they promote her to the white house, she'll think she's God-ess?
edit on 10-4-2014 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am sure that any radical that calls himself Al Queda is likely to support other radicals who also call themselves Al Queda.....
The annihilation of the western world seems to be a common aim......

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Something I wonder about however.

Why didn't Hillary simply explain that ?

Is she THAT arrogant ?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by MrSpad

Something I wonder about however.

Why didn't Hillary simply explain that ?

Is she THAT arrogant ?

Hmmm... Could it simply be that MrSpad is the rightful secret franchisor to the brand name "Al-Qaeda" and Hillary didn't get the memo? LOL

Nice try, MrSpad. They should hire you to be Hillary's spokesperson. You would make as little sense as she would be the president. It's like suggesting some McD outlets serve the KFC colonel's original recipe. C'mon.
Besides, it seems clear the Al-Qaeda members fought each other for the control of US funding and struggle for power....not because of differences in philosophies as you might insinuate, dear.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's definitely concerning if you see that godlike thing going on - that she believes herself that powerful. It is all about image with these people - none of us know them personally, and we don't get letters of reference from like minded people (regular citizens) so it's a big sales pitch. Until we change how this works we will continue to get really good manipulators as leaders - and when you can sway people to the extent these guys can, along with little humility (when are they ever wrong to exercise this trait), we get more of the same. Sad isn't it. It's as if we condone it though so it isn't all their fault - it is reinforced by us. What Hilary or any candidate should do is try to speak to "people" as they are people and not "masses". There is a difference. By doing this they can tell us the story - why do people think they are funding or backing al-Qaeda and how they believe the al-Qaeda groups are different.

I also thought I would mention to another poster that Al Qaeda is spread all over the world and most definitely linked back to Pakistan - the literature tells how this works. Some groups have shifted in ideology (or appear to have) and have independent immediate agendas but this is all pretty new so how can we know it's full proof. We can't. The motivation of seeing this go global was to keep an ideology alive, and those core principles are still thought to be firmly intact. Just because methodology has changed doesn't mean it can't change back. It's just not okay to be messing with it IMO.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would also laugh at a stupid question.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Her laughter sends a chill up my spine, diabolical.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Of course the US supports Al Qaeda
just ask Ol' John McCain

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

That's definitely concerning if you see that godlike thing going on - that she believes herself that powerful. It is all about image with these people - none of us know them personally, and we don't get letters of reference from like minded people (regular citizens) so it's a big sales pitch. Until we change how this works we will continue to get really good manipulators as leaders…

They are changing it to their own liking everyday. They are the busy, the ambitious, the driven, goal oriented, and drunk with their own power and image. Thats why Hillary (or any of them) only responds to their own like minded fellows and wouldn't give this interviewer the time of day. It doesn't support her image.

I come to think of it this way lately. Above board in public their images are carefully maintained through the money that buys the media spots and campaign coverage, whatever. But all the time behind the scenes they are working tirelessly on their real goal of garnering as much centralized authority as they can. They are doing that so they can run everything and everybody.

Basically they have been led or manipulated themselves into thinking they are the best man or woman for the job. They love the limelight, the electric applause, they feed on it the way rock stars ride that polarity wave at rock concerts. Its central to their being and they couldn't exist without it. With it they fancy themselves better than everyone and the world better watch out. Because once they garner the attention and support they will use it to carry out their real plans.

"We came, we saw, he died" moments are a rare glimpse into their true mind. That bit of video about her glee at the death of Qaddafi was not released by her image department. She was found out.

Good for us. If only more people could see it before her run for office.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

neo96

Just ask ole GWB.

He shoulda thrown a bag of dog sh¡t at that c^nt.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This may not be a popular sentiment but I honestly feel that Hillary, Holder and Bush should be tried and if found guilty, hung for treason. Obama is questionable but those three are guilty of crimes directly against the United States. People think she should run for president? I think they should find a sturdy tree branch.
edit on 10-4-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

If this was happening in the USA, even the FSA would be considered terrorists. I don't care who the USA is funding, the point is the USA is funding someone in the first place when it's none of there god damn business.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

all i got to say is, quack, quack, quack!

that and every franchise that i have been into are just like the corporation stores. ie they are set up the same and have to buy the product from the corporation.

edit on 10-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a good friend of mine had a fat obnoxious dog named hillary, in the 90's.

i'm a dog/animal lover, have 2 now. so don't go there.

lol!!

anyway, her name just drives me crazy! like palin does to the left. at least palin doesn't sound like the wicked witch of the west.
i voted for bill too.

so i've been watching her since then.

after her dismal stint as sec state, if she is all the dems got, wow.
i will give up my passport if she gets voted in to POTUS.

she is corrupt as the day is long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join