It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO Of Liechtenstein Bank Frick Murdered In Broad Daylight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Hm, I wonder if this was a symbolic representation. Bankers have to recognize they're just their to do their job like everyone else, they're only to be rich when it comes to financing, otherwise they have to work to be simply wealthy by universal standards and that they must obey. The sponsors of the banks have the upper hand here by a long-shot, they would be foolish to resist them. The sponsors gave them the cash so they would be able to do their job, who do they think they are trying to trick the system in order to spend that on themselves? What's with this entitlement? Now it seems that it's time that they are being shown publicly out in the open that they are powerless outside of their job which is to finance and bank... These are vulnerable people that think they are entitled to use "loaned" resources for their own pleasure, and they think they can use these "loaned" resources to make themselves invulnerable against the sponsors. These people are idiots. Anyway I haven't aimed this at the casualty specifically but certainly this applies to some. It seems likely that this applies more to the murderer than the banker casualty.
edit on 8-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Sounds like Hermann might have played himself out and didn't realize it until after he committed the murder. I'm not exactly confident in that idea but it's the best I've got. Maybe he found something out after or maybe he was put up to it from the start. Either way it would be tragic if an innocent banker got murdered just for doing his job and being a banker. I've got a feeling Hermann made some big mistakes and ended up grabbed by the balls and this was the only way he could protect his loved ones. Or not. Nobody tells me anything...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

From the OP:

The Liechtenstein government and the country’s Financial Market Authority “illegally destroyed my investment company Hermann Finance and its funds, depriving me of my livelihood,” according to a website registered under the name Juergen Hermann of Hermann Finance AG.

Pretty sure this banker was targeted due to his involvement to Hermann's financial downfall. His battle have been going on a while.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

He sued for hundreds of millions of dollars over a financial squabble... That's what sounds fishy to me. What did he do for that equity? I'm not going to side with someone who's a victim because they #ed up. Anyway this victim murdered. I don't know enough to make any direct and personal judgement anyway so I guess in relation to this specific topic I'm just posting moot.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Bankers killing their own trying to keep secrets/consolidate wealth?

Or opposing group sending messages that the gig is up.

The fact that the governments media is even acknowledging these stories is noteworthy in itself.

Whatever the case crooked financeers everywhere are looking over their shoulders thinking about a new line of work.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Did they ever find the body?

Everyone here is asking questions about him killing himself, but the way I understood it was that they found his car with a confession and no body.

Am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Okay. They dont know for sure if he killed himself. He may very well have done that to throw them off. So there is no body to check for gun shot residue, etc.

" Clothing belonging to the suspect was found there. Because of the circumstances and the evidence, suicide has to be assumed.”

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

They dont know if he actually killed himself.

Actually to me it sounds like he left items to throw off the cops and make then believe he offend himself. If he was going to kill himself he could have done it anywhere.

Instead he drove away, left a confession and his passport, and the stripped and left his clothes on the river bank.

Apparently, according to the cops, suicide has to be assumed. Really? Why? He killed a guy. I dont think id throw in the towel yet.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am also shocked this is being reported as an actual murder this time. You would think they would invent something like "banker committs suicide when shot by someone else". Or some other absolutely asinine explanation.

However then you got "we found a change of clothes so of course the assassin killed himself...but we are still searching for him/her".

LOL yep the news has still got the touch.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't follow the MSM media so maybe I'm wrong here? Isn't their a lack of coverage by MSM and these dead bankers. Even though I don't watch it I usually catch a snippet of the cr@p they regurgitate over and over and over again here and there or a mention of it from friends and family. However, I haven't seen anything about this except here.

Is this being covered by the MSM? This should be a great story to glamorize and sensationalize to the masses? These are pretty affluent people committing suicide/murder and associated with one of the most hated industries which should make for a great story to run 24 segments for a couple weeks straight.

If not , than that is also another coincidence perhaps greater than the guy shooting himself 8 or so times to he died.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Seems like they are. Google "recent banker deaths" gives lots of article, Bloomberg, New York Post, etc. So in print apparently it's being covered. Can't say about TV as I don't have one.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Yeah , but do they have it as their main topic or somewhat hidden on their page?
I typically consider tv sources as the real MSM since they keep telling the viewer the same thing from 20 different angles over and over.

Even though I don't watch the MSM news sources I usually know what topic is hot by my friends and family and their FaceBook posts. Which surprised me that not one of them has posted anything about this. Hence why I was thinking that this can't be getting to much coverage on tv MSM outlets.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sighs. stupid banker!
why make it hard for us?

next time,
just commit suicide and make it easy for us.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we somewhere over half-a-dozen strange banker deaths in the last few months.

Do we have a running talley somewhere on ATS.

(Apologies, not in here nearly as much, these days)
edit on 4/9/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Assassins committing suicide after an assassination is usually a tell tale sign of the hired gun of being a Manchurian Candidate. It is in their programming to kill themselves so they don't have the slightest chance of revealing any info of the people who handled him/her.

The killing of bankers here is something I still don't get. And it's not a good thing. A death of a human being should never be rejoiced. What troubles me is these bankers are apart of the most powerful group on earth, and the fact that they are being murdered is a clear sign of a message being sent.

I don't see this as vigilante justice though, these bankers are being killed by their own kind (I think) and I still cant put my tongue on it.

These bankers are obliviously not subscribing to some plan that lays in the wake.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Merkel and the German govt, together with the Swiss and Austrian govt covering the tracks of their financial crimes all across Europe, with these banks, mostly employed in drug money laundering schemes and pedophilia together with the govts of the EU.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ok, when bankers are getting hit in broad daylight you know the correction is officially here

DOW futures (and everything else) down tomorrw, GM, GE,layoffs in several large companies big layoffs, Starbucks closing, Wal-Mart closing

buy silver

also I'm not surprised this isn't happening more considering what the upper classes have thrust upon the world's lower classes. expect this to be happening more as the new energy continues to be on the rise
edit on 10-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join