It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO Of Liechtenstein Bank Frick Murdered In Broad Daylight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, just another dead banker. Whoops this one didn't commit suicide, he was shot dead in an underground parking garage. Then then the shooter flees to the riverside where apparently he committed suicide.

CEO Of Liechtenstein Bank Frick Murdered In Broad Daylight

Over the weekend the world was gripped by the drama surrounding the mysterious murder-homicide of the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro and members of his family, and whether there is more foul play than meets the eye. However, that is nothing compared to what just happened in the tiny, and all too quiet Principality of Lichtenstein, where moments ago the CEO of local financial institution Bank Frick & Co. AG, Juergen Frick, was shot dead in the underground garage of the bank located in the city of Balzers.

Liechtenstein Financier Shot Dead in Reported Investment Feud

The suspect, Juergen Hermann, fled the scene in a Smart car with Liechtenstein license plates, according to police. The authorities later said Hermann appears to have committed suicide after they found the vehicle in Ruggell, 25 kilometers (16 miles) north of Balzers, with his passport and a confession.

“Service dogs were able to track the suspect to the banks of the Rhine,” police said in a statement. “Clothing belonging to the suspect was found there. Because of the circumstances and the evidence, suicide has to be assumed.”

Hermann Finance
Hermann is a fund manager who has been embroiled in a dispute with the Liechtenstein government and Bank Frick for many years, according to Radio 1.

The Liechtenstein government and the country’s Financial Market Authority “illegally destroyed my investment company Hermann Finance and its funds, depriving me of my livelihood,” according to a website registered under the name Juergen Hermann of Hermann Finance AG.

This new banker episode appears to have a plain motive anyway. Big guys are eating the littler guys. Sometimes this little guys bite back.

The escape vehicle was later found in the village of Ruggell, 25 kilometers (16 miles) north of Balzers, police said.

“The area is being searched by police with dogs and helicopters,” the 120-member police force said. Zurich police are helping to document the crime scene, spokesman Mario Cortesi sa

So the shooter may have "committed suicide" but they are still looking for the guy. This is the stuff those TV mini-series are made of.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How nice of the assassin to kill himself and write a confession, wraps it up nicely for the police...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Bout time we made it a more up close and personal situation......I wonder whos gonna succeed old Fricke?
His swindling and conniving didn't buy him much of a return on investment did it?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So we get another dead banker....

Bet they don't do a GSR kit on the supposed shooter.

Might make for a for a good TV show, as long you get the Duck Dynasty Robertson family to do all the Banker Hunting for ya...
Say, what's the bag limit on bankers anyway?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Suicide execution style to the back of the head double tap probably.
You know just in case he didn't do it right the first time.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So the shooter may have "committed suicide" but they are still looking for the guy. This is the stuff those TV mini-series are made of.

LOL

And maybe the "victim" committed suicide by walking into a life threatening situation on purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

All I know is. If I were in a position to be choosing a career to enter....banking would not be one of them.

The mystery, some say it doesn't exist, deepens.

Thanks for the story...

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

stirling
Bout time we made it a more up close and personal situation......I wonder whos gonna succeed old Fricke?
His swindling and conniving didn't buy him much of a return on investment did it?

Far to often I see posters cheering on terrible things and laughing at peoples misery.....Why? You have no idea what is going on here and what this man was like in real life all you have is assumptions.

Empathy is a learned trait and parents should teach it more often. Misery and death is nothing to laugh at no matter who it is. You become what you hate.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

How nice of the assassin to kill himself and write a confession, wraps it up nicely for the police...

Yeah, and all the cops found at the car were his clothing and belongings so far. Looks like the guy had a plan.Wonder if he had help too?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
my favorite comment was "whomever is ridding the world of bankers....THANK YOU!" enough said. We are all getting tired of the them..If they don't off themselves..it's about time things like this happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

SubTruth

stirling

Far to often I see posters cheering on terrible things and laughing at peoples misery.....Why? You have no idea what is going on here and what this man was like in real life all you have is assumptions.

Empathy is a learned trait and parents should teach it more often. Misery and death is nothing to laugh at no matter who it is. You become what you hate.

I have no empathy for the outright robbery or the robbers of humanity.....
sorry not a lot of compassion springs from deep within me for the people who knowingly run the big Ponzi scheme we all struggle under.....
The rise of the corporation must now give way to the rise of human consciousness and awareness.....
I have no illusions as to the altruistic endeavours of the money changers....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I have no empathy for the outright robbery or the robbers of humanity.....

I have no illusions as to the altruistic endeavours of the money changers....

Have to agree with your sentiment. Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind. Maybe people would muster a little more sympathy if the banks hadn't stolen so many futures, homes and dreams.

I will not shed a single tear for any of them. Just the way it goes.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Who the Hell flees an assassination in a Smart Car?

The whole thing stinks...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Funny thing about the lack of compassion and empathy is that many times you become what you hate. Wishing terrible things on people is a path to the dark side. It really is.

That being said I believe these criminals should face jail time.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Never mind I get it now, duh.

Edit for misreading the article.
edit on 7-4-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Funny thing about the lack of compassion and empathy is that many times you become what you hate. Wishing terrible things on people is a path to the dark side. It really is.

That being said I believe these criminals should face jail time.

Possibly true (about the dark side.) That said in the above post I stated the bankers have destroyed peoples hope, homes, futures as a general statement. I didn't say that they destroyed mine, so I'll add that as well. I've been personally victimized by these parasites to their maximum ability as well.

When you destroy peoples lives and futures don't expect that there will not be conflict and war on many levels. Dark side, yeah probably. I make no apologies, call me Darth Bassago.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Mirthful Me
Who the Hell flees an assassination in a Smart Car?

The whole thing stinks...

LMAO!

This is Liechtenstein we're talking about though. Not a lot of room for regular cars I guess?

Speaking of which - Liechtenstein?!? I did a double-take when I saw this thread topic...

Wasn't it used as a model for the lilliputian country in "The Mouse that Roared"?

On yet another tangent am wondering if Bank Frick is at all related to the Frick of the Henry Frick museum in NYC? That place is an often overlooked *gem* to visitors.

Back on topic - I agree - this whole thing stinks. So who's killing the banksters? And why?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
frick offed eh?
do tell

smart car...clothes by the river side...a trail even a cop could follow...
is there a tarot card that has a copy cat on it?
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think this banker murdering trend is dangerous and getting our of control.

Whatever the bankers did or are perceived to have done, where does it end? Do you take it right down the level of stringing up the tellers in the streets?

When do we find our Robespierre and drag out our guillotine to start trying bank employees for their crimes against humanity?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this part and thought... yeah right?!?!

"passport and a confession"

So the guy RUNS from the police, but yet commits SUICIDE, then somehow has a CONFESSION in the car???

Yeah.. You run because you don't wanna get caught. You commit suicide (but you still ran from the cops who don't even catch you)... then you have a confession when you off yourself. Why did he run? He didn't have time to write the confession, so he had to run to get some extra time...

Yeah.. this has fish stink all over it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join