It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation and Cancer, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, I didn't

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I support the ideas promoted here - I have had better results with holistic healing than pharmaceutical solutions 100% of the time ( I have not had cancer but I would create a similar treatment plan for myself as described in the OP) - my only remaining questions are: if you knew that fish was so highly irradiated why did you eat FOUR of them - and if you didn't know beforehand than how did you find out about the radiation after the fact? How are you so sure that you weren't exposed to something else, perhaps more long-term? Does cancer run in your family?

RadiationAndCancer
IF you are Jewish, that's a bit of a problem considering your ancestors ordered killed his physical body, if you are Jewish I would do some serious soul searching and call Jesus. Don't wait too long, cancer doesn't care what religion you are. It'll kill you all the same.

This part takes away from your credibility. The antisemitic remark really kind of veered your thread off course - it's just such a close-minded thing to say, especially for someone who allegedly fought back against and overcame one of the most tragic and deadly diseases known to mankind. I say that because all of the few cancer survivors I know come back with a completely new understanding and acceptance about life and would never say, regardless of their beliefs, that Jews (as opposed to Muslims and Christians), because of their beliefs, don't have the tool necessary (Jesus) for overcoming their illness.

Then, the last sentence - "it'll kill you all the same" - is of course a strange outlook for a cancer survivor to have, for obvious reasons.
edit on 2014-04-07T12:25:54-05:002014540425kMonAmerica/ChicagobMon, 07 Apr 2014 12:25:54 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OP thanks for sharing this. I had not heard of the molasses with baking soda. I had 3 areas of skin cancer. I looked for a holistic way to get rid of them and found that baking soda and castor oil mixed together and applied daily would do the trick. I was really skeptical of this, but I refuse to use anything that the pharmaceutical companies put out other than ibuprophen.

Well it took about 4wks and it got very nasty looking in the process but I continued on and added Reiki along with it. (I'm a Reiki master) It's gone from all three spots and my scarring is so much less than if I had let a Dr cut out the cancer. Also it only cost me pennies!

I think so many people are conditioned to thinking only the medical and pharmaceutical fields can be effective. Obviously I don't agree with that. I will forever use a holistic approach for my body because I believe under the right conditions the body can heal itself.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I already take 16-24 gms of vit c everyday
If you take 1 tsp of vit c powder and 1/4 tsp of sodium bicarb in water you get about 4 gms of sodium ascorbate after the reaction. Take every 2-3 hrs or until you hit bowel tolerance. Stay just below this amount everyday.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We have a thing going with MMS here on the dock where I live......
We have a bowel cancer patient, as well as several other guys who are taking it for various reasons....(it tastes like # but we have encapsulated it and get it down that way)
So far there are signs that our cancer patient is improving.....
Others are having positive results as well.......though nothing is for certain.....it does seem to work to some degree....(understand my caution here)........no miracle claims yet......
Certainly the Cancer industry would not like to see any cheap cure....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The prayer? Dunno... placebo affect... i.e. mind-body connection and/or who knows, BUT the baking soda/molasses to affect PH is gaining some attention.

Vit C, though, is something I've heard anecdotal accounts of curing some cancers again and again... and despite the naysayers, there is something to it... we just don't fully understand the science (or more exactly, there's no money in it, it doesn't work for EVERY case and thus, has been poo-poo'd and is mostly not researched) but vit C does, in fact, cure many cases of cancer... weird as it might seem or quackish as some think it is.

Also, anecdotes about C and heart disease exist and is worth looking at, too, if one has arterial blockage... because why not?

Latching on to barely understood fringe cures is usually NOT a good idea... especially if they're expensive and seem too good to be true... but considering the alternatives, why not try something that's cheap and harmless and actually has some evidence as to its efficacy?

Glad you didn't die from cancer, OP.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

tinker9917
Why did you eat the radiated fish if you knew it was radiated? Or, how and when did you find out it was radiated?

My sister has a cat which I affectionately named Fatso, cat's real name is Jeffrey.

I always save bits and pieces of salmon and halibut I eat, which I usually do for Fatso. I saved it in the freezer. After I was diagnosed with cancer I just couldn't understand what's happening, I am not old and I eat healthy. So I immediately bought radiation meter, to my SHOCK AND AWE, salmon pieces from at least 4 fish were registering high dose of radiation. I couldn't believe my eyes. But after further checking if radiation meter is accurate, the readings were true.

To make maters worse, meter was showing consistently 3 times normal radiation when I would press it next to my liver and next to one of the largest lumps in my throat (lymph node).

You go from disbelief, to saying things like, this is like a F'in movie, to acceptance.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I don't want to disclose where I live but just trust me on this, everything coming out of Pacific should be tested for radiation levels.

And anything coming out of Asia, should be tested too. Better safe than sorry. Learned it the hard way.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
Op. How did you body feel when you pushed chi/light? Any heat cold? Where did it pulse? Any strange visual effects? Can you describe the physical experience if you do not mind?

The light I was pulsing faster and faster like a strobe light, just keep in mind don't pulse it so fast it doesn't fully penetrate the body or body parts. I could see that light, of course, I doubt others could. You get little bit sweaty, you get tired, and you feel good afterward, like you had an exercise.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

LOL that's not at all what I wrote, please read opening post again, till the end. Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Antisemitism is hatred for Jews, since I don't hate Jews, I am not antisemitic.

Stick to topic or leave.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You have the coolest avatar on ATS, speaks volumes.

Maybe I'll set up my avatar as "Dancing Israelis" arrested and released filming 9/11

Anyway try to get your people onto what I did.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

Hey I was just wondering what food you ate during the treatment? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No matter what you believe. What your truth is.
Apparently, your belief in your cures was strong enough.
Mind over matter.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

LittleByLittle
Op. How did you body feel when you pushed chi/light? Any heat cold? Where did it pulse? Any strange visual effects? Can you describe the physical experience if you do not mind?

The light I was pulsing faster and faster like a strobe light, just keep in mind don't pulse it so fast it doesn't fully penetrate the body or body parts. I could see that light, of course, I doubt others could. You get little bit sweaty, you get tired, and you feel good afterward, like you had an exercise.

Interesting that you seem to have more sentient control over the light than I. My experience is more mood based with intention and the light/chi automatically choosing what is needed. I will look into your way of using light/chi. Thanks for the information.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

Thank you, that's all I was looking for - Pacific. I figured as much.
I'm over on the east coast so we are not as uptight about these issues yet.

I do eat a lot of fish, so it probably wouldn't hurt to be more conscientious about the location it was from originally. Seriously, I don't think even the most skeptical of people would be eating fish near Fukushima right now. And under that pretense, we really have no sure fire way of knowing which fish swam where or subtle ocean currents carrying radiation. So I will be staying clear of the entire area until a better understanding of this comes to light.

Thanx, AB

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Antisemitism is hatred for Jews, since I don't hate Jews, I am not antisemitic.

Stick to topic or leave.

You posted a remark condescending against Judaism, meaning it was separately inferior to the other major religions. You need to handle having your hatred dissected if you're going to make it free for the public to see.

At this point, with your defensiveness and having gone over the rest of the thread, I can't help but now be suspicious (as much as I wish this weren't the case) that you have some ulterior motive for making this post in the first place. If I am wrong in that suspicion the fact remains that you're harboring a good amount of hostility which seems odd for someone who recently, by their own efforts and against good judgment, just overcame a life-threatening disease.

I can't imagine what ulterior motives a person could possibly have for posting an inspiring story of cancer survival - and if you didn't have your blinders set to only see critical comments, you would have noticed my earlier comment was in total support of this thread you started.
edit on 2014-04-07T18:01:05-05:002014050401kMonAmerica/ChicagobMon, 07 Apr 2014 18:01:05 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

tinker9917
Why did you eat the radiated fish if you knew it was radiated? Or, how and when did you find out it was radiated?

My sister has a cat which I affectionately named Fatso, cat's real name is Jeffrey.

I always save bits and pieces of salmon and halibut I eat, which I usually do for Fatso. I saved it in the freezer. After I was diagnosed with cancer I just couldn't understand what's happening, I am not old and I eat healthy. So I immediately bought radiation meter, to my SHOCK AND AWE, salmon pieces from at least 4 fish were registering high dose of radiation. I couldn't believe my eyes. But after further checking if radiation meter is accurate, the readings were true.

To make maters worse, meter was showing consistently 3 times normal radiation when I would press it next to my liver and next to one of the largest lumps in my throat (lymph node).

You go from disbelief, to saying things like, this is like a F'in movie, to acceptance.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't had fishsticks or any kind of seafood (I miss my crab salad!) since 3/11 because of my fear of this. You have justified my paranoia of the situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

cosmikDebris
I can't imagine what ulterior motives a person could possibly have for posting an inspiring story of cancer survival - and if you didn't have your blinders set to only see critical comments, you would have noticed my earlier comment was in total support of this thread you started.

Oh ok .......so you are not satisfied with me saying I don't hate Jews, you keep pushing it.

Ok fine.....I am more than happy to oblige you for all to see. But as the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

So after surviving cancer, I should forget about Dancing Israelis on 9/11.

After surviving cancer, I should forget about illegal settlements.

I guess after a person survives cancer, things like AIPAC subversion of Democracy in US simply doesn't exist. Nope, all nice and cute now.

You say I hate Jews, I don't, I even think Messianic Jews are onto something.

What you really want to do, IS STIFLE FREE HUMAN SPEECH, trying to shame me online, buddy, I walked into a store owned by my ex friend who is Jewish, I told him, if he continues to support illegal settlements, I won't shop here anymore.

If I can look into a person eyes, and tell him this, why do you think you can shame me on anonymous internet.

Why don't you and I start a new thread, and for days lets duke it out over teachings of TALMUD, KABALA, TORAH, Old and New Testament, how it all translates to present day Israel, how Zionists got in power, who they are, what the policy is.

Are you sure you want to open up that can of worms with me ???

Think Twice

Israel as a state with all the money they have, have problem promoting Israel abroad, what chance do you think you have.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Tucket
Hey I was just wondering what food you ate during the treatment? Thanks.

Oh nothing special, just regular food, no juicing, I was never into that, but I do know that stuff is really healthy

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

tinker9917
Thanks for the reply. I haven't had fishsticks or any kind of seafood (I miss my crab salad!) since 3/11 because of my fear of this. You have justified my paranoia of the situation.

no no friend, don't be like that, get yourself a radiation meter, learn to use it properly

and test seafood before eating it, you don't have to give it up, seafood is good man, good for ya.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join