It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation and Cancer, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, I didn't

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Ironclad2000
So you traced you cancer to four radiated fish (I presume that you keep parts of all your meals for months, just in case you need to have them tested for radiation, otherwise how would you know which food you ate was irradiated).

Then you took some Vitamin C and Bicarb (actually I'll give you that one because I know it dose work and is an excellent immune system booster).
And knocked it all off with a few prayers to a fictional figure.

Read page 2 on fish in the freezer.

You remind me of me, 10 years ago, just think, 10 years from now, you too will be able to say Holy Shaat, if I knew then what I know now. That's life.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Julie Washington
Have you seen the thread about Liposomal Vitamin C. Would love to get your thoughts on that.
Nothing wrong with 16 grams of vitamin C a day.
Did you know they are using 100 grams or more to treat Cancer.

Yes I am fully aware of Liposomal C, no I didn't make it.

Liposomal C is vitamin already combined with another molecule, kind of like HPV stuff they do to some pre-natal vitamins to make them more absorbable.

The reason I am in favor of pure artificial C (the real vit C molecule is too damn expensive for 99% of people) is because it is free floating ready to grab onto a metal, and yes it grabs onto calcium too, long term it can clear arteries.

I just don't know if liposomal C can chelate as well as pure free floating artificial C.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am completely wrong, maybe liposomal C chelates even better, than regular C. I would have to try that stuff out.

As for dosage, I am not convinced that EXTREME doses of Artificial C taken for months or years, are good for you.

If you are a rich man (wealthy affluent as they like to say) and you can afford EXTREME doses of natural Vit C molecule that comes out of citrus fruits and such. Then Holy Shaat you are on the horse, I think natural C molecule in Extreme Doses would turn a man into an Uberman
edit on 9-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

7 .. I called upon Jesus Christ to help with mediation and pulsing of light. Yes that's right, good old fashioned Jesus.

Seeing as how you had to use all the bicarb molasses and such , it would be reasonable to conclude that either Jesus chose not to majik your cancer away or he is completely imaginary and your are delusional.

If you are Muslim you are still OK because Quran mentions Jesus quite a bit and how he'll return even

Why would a cancerous muslim ask jesus to remove the cancer when he can ask Allah to do the majyk ?

IF you are Jewish, that's a bit of a problem considering your ancestors ordered killed his physical body,

Surely those ancestors were off to hell a long time ago ? Unless of course they asked jesus/ yawhe for forgiveness !

if you are Jewish I would do some serious soul searching and call Jesus.

They do but by his other name yahweh

Don't wait too long, cancer doesn't care what religion you are.

Not much bloody point being an xtian then !

This would go a long way to explaining why so many xtians need health insurance and so many millions of them die of miserable illnesses. Jeesus either has no compassion or is imaginary.

Been a while since I seen such a jew hating thread on ats

-

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Not really. You just said you live on the pacific and ate fish. You didnt say ifnyou caught them yourself. Im guessing you just made up the multiple of normal levels (6 times).

How about the type of fish you ate?

Im not even trying to doubt yiu at the moment. There are just some holes. Like why did you decide to get tested? How do you know you didnt have it before you ate the fish that you believe was 6 times normal radiation level?

You dont have to disclose where you live but you could give the type of fish and general area.. the west coast is huge.

The most important question though is the type of fish. Second is where did you get the number of 6 times normal radiation?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

Julie Washington
Have you seen the thread about Liposomal Vitamin C. Would love to get your thoughts on that.
Nothing wrong with 16 grams of vitamin C a day.
Did you know they are using 100 grams or more to treat Cancer.

The reason I am in favor of pure artificial C (the real vit C molecule is too damn expensive for 99% of people) is because it is free floating ready to grab onto a metal, and yes it grabs onto calcium too, long term it can clear arteries.

As for dosage, I am not convinced that EXTREME doses of Artificial C taken for months or years, are good for you.

If you are a rich man (wealthy affluent as they like to say) and you can afford EXTREME doses of natural Vit C molecule that comes out of citrus fruits and such. Then Holy Shaat you are on the horse, I think natural C molecule in Extreme Doses would turn a man into an Uberman
edit on 9-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

The ascorbic acid molecule that was isolated in the thirties is what scientists refer to as vitamin C, there is no such thing as "real" vitamin C. There are other chemicals such as flavonoids that are found along with vitamin C and together may be called vitamin C complex, but vitamin C remains the ascorbic acid molecule. The 'real vs synthetic' vitamin debate is put forth by health marketers that charge alot of $$ but are low in active ingredients.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well actually, you are not capable of debating me.

You asked specific questions, I pointed you to page 2. You asked those questions AGAIN, I am again pointing you to page 2 and you can re-read the opening first post of this thread.

If you are a lazy reader, or have ADHD and can't focus, you need to work on that friend, if you want to engage in high level informed debate.

For example, take a look at post just below this one, and see example of debate between two capable gentlemen, this guy alias Saneguy who takes 16 g of C a day, and me.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

saneguy
The ascorbic acid molecule that was isolated in the thirties is what scientists refer to as vitamin C, there is no such thing as "real" vitamin C. There are other chemicals such as flavonoids that are found along with vitamin C and together may be called vitamin C complex, but vitamin C remains the ascorbic acid molecule. The 'real vs synthetic' vitamin debate is put forth by health marketers that charge alot of $$ but are low in active ingredients.

If you are not too busy I would like to point out what I think are flaws in your knowledge on the subject.

Humans don't produce vit C and need to take it through their diet, as I am sure you know, but what this means is that for the last 10 000 years humans got their C intake with those flavonoids at the same time. It stands to reason that we function best with the C complex rather than just ascorbic acid molecule. For example we know for a fact that 6 months - 2 years on 2 grams of ascorbic acid a day, artery plaque will be greatly reduced due to chelation of calcium from artery walls by ascorbic acid.

Now if a person continues taking high doses of ascorbic acid for years and years, (such as what you claim to be doing) the leeching of your body calcium along with potassium chromium to name but a few, will eventually start to upset your homeostasis. Your inflammation will be non existent, but your heart muscles will be starting to STARVE for action potential.

Neither you nor I can make a claim that once Vit C is done with your arteries, that it will stop leeching your calcium for example.

To me, and don't take this as an insult, I would not reply to you this far if I thought you were just a nut case. To me it seems that if you are missing this part of logical argument, that you are also wrong on the intake of pure ascorbic acid and the entire C complex which includes more than 20 different chemicals in citrus type fruit.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

If you are not too busy I would like to point out what I think are flaws in your knowledge on the subject.

Humans don't produce vit C and need to take it through their diet, as I am sure you know, but what this means is that for the last 10 000 years humans got their C intake with those flavonoids at the same time. It stands to reason that we function best with the C complex rather than just ascorbic acid molecule. For example we know for a fact that 6 months - 2 years on 2 grams of ascorbic acid a day, artery plaque will be greatly reduced due to chelation of calcium from artery walls by ascorbic acid.

Now if a person continues taking high doses of ascorbic acid for years and years, (such as what you claim to be doing) the leeching of your body calcium along with potassium chromium to name but a few, will eventually start to upset your homeostasis. Your inflammation will be non existent, but your heart muscles will be starting to STARVE for action potential.

Neither you nor I can make a claim that once Vit C is done with your arteries, that it will stop leeching your calcium for example.

To me, and don't take this as an insult, I would not reply to you this far if I thought you were just a nut case. To me it seems that if you are missing this part of logical argument, that you are also wrong on the intake of pure ascorbic acid and the entire C complex which includes more than 20 different chemicals in citrus type fruit.

Are you aware of the Pauling-Rath theory of cardiovascular disease? If not, please read this and I would love to discuss further.
CVD

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I agree on most of what you said here. They are underreporting the damage caused by radiaton and it's direct link to cancer. I didn't know it could show up that fast, but did suspect that it could. I use Natural Zeolite as a first source to keep my body free from radiation contamination. I also only drink filtered water that is reverse osmosis or above, to get the particles out, as well as brain toxic fluoride.

I've studied medicine in the past and know that the vitamin-c therapy is so useful. It was even in the Merck Manual for Diagnosis and Treatment, before they found out it worked too good, and theyv'e now taken it out. It used to be dosed at 8 grams on an empty stomach. I recommend pure esterized vitamin-c, preferably from plant sources rather than chemical sources.

Prayer and visualization can also help your body fight off this radiaton caused cancer. Our environment is so toxic nowdays that we need to actively take steps to keep our greatest asset safe (our health). Without that we have nothing to give. Check out this Radiation Safety Guide which will show you a few things you can do to protect yourself from radioactive particles in your food, water or heaven forbid, your body.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Kudos to you OP!

Chemotherapy is no cure... Heavily Irradiating your entire body just doesn't make sense when its only a specific region that's affected.

Don't underestimate exposure to light/sound in specific frequencies.

All we are on a physical level is energy in motion across countless spectrums. Treating with light/sound just makes sense.

And positivity! And love!
Society has lost much in medicine and understanding the body at a metaphysical level.

Do your research, meditate, and let's take care of ourselves properly.

God bless you my friends. And not the Christian 'god'. All that is. Light. Love. The creation force. What binds us all as one.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
If you are Muslim you are still OK because Quran mentions Jesus quite a bit and how he'll return even. IF you are Jewish, that's a bit of a problem considering your ancestors ordered killed his physical body, if you are Jewish I would do some serious soul searching and call Jesus.

You lost me there.

If you seriously think that some religions are better at curing cancer than others, welp...

Sorry it's too much, I just can't.

Good for you to be one the "correct" people. Have a thought for all the others who don't think like you and will never know God's love because they were born in the wrong country.

Seriously. WTF.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

saneguy
Are you aware of the Pauling-Rath theory of cardiovascular disease? If not, please read this and I would love to discuss further.
CVD

This is interesting to say the least, however even if we assume it is true, and lack of vit c is the reason those arteries get blocked up in the first place. So in other words vit C manages to somehow get HDL to mop up LDL and it makes the artery walls non sticky for the plaque and so on.

Even if all that is true, it still doesn't negate the studies done that show C chelates calcium and metals out of the body.

You keep avoiding the core question, Why do you think that C in the doses you take 16g a day, won't chelate your minerals to the point of muscle exhaustion.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

homeopath
I also only drink filtered water that is reverse osmosis or above, to get the particles out, as well as brain toxic fluoride.

Reverse Osmosis that is truly reverse Osmosis and not fake.......is expensive to rig.

Can you tell me more about that. How much did it cost you, I've seen some kitchen rigs that are 5000 dollars.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

SpaceGoatFarts
You lost me there.
Good for you to be one the "correct" people. Have a thought for all the others who don't think like you and will never know God's love because they were born in the wrong country.
Seriously. WTF.

I can understand why you feel lost at mention of the word Jesus.

I used to be an atheist and I used to be allergic to word Jesus, so yes I can understand why you feel the way you do.

HERE IS WHAT I DID, and you can do it too.

Research Extra Terrestrials
Research Remote Viewing
Research out of body experiences
Research Near Dead Experiences
Research Ancient History
Read Bible, Quran and Torah
Research ancient prophecies
Research physics and the nature of TIME and MOTION while keeping in mind not just Earth but size of Universe when calculating TIME and MOTION

Do all of that. And then come to ATS and tell me you are still an atheist. But don't expect me to do the work for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

SpaceGoatFarts
You lost me there.
Seriously. WTF.

I can understand why you feel lost at mention of the word Jesus.

I used to be an atheist and I used to be allergic to word Jesus, so yes I can understand why you feel the way you do.

HERE IS WHAT I DID, and you can do it too.

Research Extra Terrestrials
Research Remote Viewing
Research out of body experiences
Research Near Dead Experiences
Research Ancient History
Read Bible, Quran and Torah
Research ancient prophecies
Research physics and the nature of TIME and MOTION while keeping in mind not just Earth but size of Universe when calculating TIME and MOTION

Do all of that. And then come to ATS and tell me you are still an atheist. But don't expect me to do the work for you.

I am a Christian. I'm not shocked by the word Jesus.

I'm shocked because you seem to think that only your view is correct (despite there being dozens of different and sometimes conflicting Christian currents), because you seem judgmental and because your only argument regarding the efficiency of prayer is whether people worship Jesus or not.

That's actually quite the opposite of Jesus message FYI.

Also you seem to be obsessed with prophecies and all that pseudo-scientific BS that American Christians love so much.

Saying that only Jesus/Christian faith is correct is like when the Jews said they are the chosen ones.

It's outdated tribal crap from another age and you are supposed to be above that as a Christian.

No religion is better than the others. It's all about what you do in your life to walk in the steps of Jesus (or Buddha, or all the prophets and saints and mystics), to become a better person and help others.

What you said there is basically religious racism and Jesus would be sad if you think that's what he expects from you instead of being a respectful and non-judging person.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

SpaceGoatFarts
I'm shocked because you seem to think that only your view is correct (despite there being dozens of different and sometimes conflicting Christian currents), because you seem judgmental and because your only argument regarding the efficiency of prayer is whether people worship Jesus or not.

Also you seem to be obsessed with prophecies and all that pseudo-scientific BS that American Christians love so much.

Saying that only Jesus/Christian faith is correct is like when the Jews said they are the chosen ones.

It's outdated tribal crap from another age and you are supposed to be above that as a Christian.

No religion is better than the others. It's all about what you do in your life to walk in the steps of Jesus (or Buddha, or all the prophets and saints and mystics), to become a better person and help others.

What you said there is basically religious racism and Jesus would be sad if you think that's what he expects from you instead of being a respectful and non-judging person.

You are not Christian, you are deluding yourself.
Being a lukewarm youtube Christian that mixes new age philosophy that everything is OK and allowed, is not good enough.
If you read what Jesus says in the Bible, you would come to the following conclusions (and I am betting you have no idea where your bible is)

Revelations part of the Bible IS ALL ABOUT PROPHECIES, if you think that's BS, you are not a Christian.

Israel is a Jewish nation that has on Israeli TV entertainment show where they mock Jesus, AND YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT IS OK, are you sure you are a Christian?

In fact one religion IS better than another. Take for example Satanism, or Materialism or African Style Witchcraft.

I will repeat again just for you "my fellow Christian". If you are Jewish, and you want to pray to God to help you with Pulsing of Light Meditation against Radiation and Cancer, I urge you to call for Help of a powerful spirit called Jesus. I can't guarantee results with another deity.

If you don't like it, that's fine, don't expect me to lose sleep over what you think I am, moral or immoral.

PS: why don't you go donate to IsraHELL so they can kill some more Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't know if this was posted earlier but here it is:
ATS Link

Very interesting as it relates to this topic!
edit on 4/10/2014 by AnteBellum because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer
You are not Christian, you are deluding yourself.
Being a lukewarm youtube Christian that mixes new age philosophy that everything is OK and allowed, is not good enough.
If you read what Jesus says in the Bible, you would come to the following conclusions (and I am betting you have no idea where your bible is)

Revelations part of the Bible IS ALL ABOUT PROPHECIES, if you think that's BS, you are not a Christian.

Israel is a Jewish nation that has on Israeli TV entertainment show where they mock Jesus, AND YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT IS OK, are you sure you are a Christian?

In fact one religion IS better than another. Take for example Satanism, or Materialism or African Style Witchcraft.

I will repeat again just for you "my fellow Christian". If you are Jewish, and you want to pray to God to help you with Pulsing of Light Meditation against Radiation and Cancer, I urge you to call for Help of a powerful spirit called Jesus. I can't guarantee results with another deity.

If you don't like it, that's fine, don't expect me to lose sleep over what you think I am, moral or immoral.

PS: why don't you go donate to IsraHELL so they can kill some more Palestinians.

I like that you decided to show your true colors. Another Christian fundamentalist with mental imbalance.

Also I don't support Israel but it's not the first time you seem to assume about others.

Quoted for posterity.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

saneguy
CVD

This is interesting to say the least, however even if we assume it is true, and lack of vit c is the reason those arteries get blocked up in the first place. So in other words vit C manages to somehow get HDL to mop up LDL and it makes the artery walls non sticky for the plaque and so on.

Even if all that is true, it still doesn't negate the studies done that show C chelates calcium and metals out of the body.

You keep avoiding the core question, Why do you think that C in the doses you take 16g a day, won't chelate your minerals to the point of muscle exhaustion.

I have done extensive research on Vitamin C and I am not familiar with the "chelating of calcium" that you speak of. Do you have a good source I could read about this? I am very interested to know more about this.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I go to a water store that has really high end equipment and has reports on the water contents and quality. I do have a small home system, probably not as extensive as the one at the water place, but way better than drinking, cooking or bathing in tap water!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join