It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site shut down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One of my favorite wesites in the pursuit of truth was www.freedomdomain.com when I tried to get on the other day it was not working. Does anyone have any info on if the site got shut down? I would not be suprised I am just hoping it is under constuction or something. Thanks for any input!
CB

Mod edit: to remove url from title

[edit on 5/17/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I noticed this too a short bit ago. I used to frequent this site as it had TONS of information related to secret societies.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry man but that site has moved to the ash heap of history.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Check it out on internet archive:

web.archive.org...

www.freedomdomain.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The most recent archive copy

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Google Too!

Loads of links are here. So take a gander all you want. Google for the most part keeps the internet pages you need to view, and that archive site is also great, since it goes way back when you need too.

Do not overlook that you have to link to the "cached," option, not trying the overhead link.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hello people.

I spoke about freedomdomain.com a long time ago, scince then it was shut down.

I tried to email and get in contact with the guy who runs the website, but to no avail.

Well it does not matter anymore, becuase people it is up and running.

Strange how one starts the thread (I say more power to him and everyone who knows what the illumanati are up to!) the more who know the better.

The website is VERY INFO HEAVY, so take your time and study it!

As for me, I will stay in the background and observe what is happing, just like the illumanati!-LOL.

Another thing I find amusing is that, if you put in my name on google or search on the internet for me (yekway), you will come to none other than

ABOVE TOP SECERT.

Like this is my second home-LOL

Anyway laterz!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
josh just came out w/a his book the politics of pot jsut b4 freedomdomain went down i want to know if anyone knows where to get it

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The site is back up now just to let you guys know.

new topics

top topics

join