It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Annunaki born upon Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Shulgi was very wise in restoring the traditions of the past.

I am no fool as regards the knowledge acquired since the time that mankind was, from heaven above, set on its path: when I have discovered tigi and zamzam hymns from past days, old ones from ancient times, I have never declared them to be false, and have never contradicted their contents. I have conserved these antiquities, never abandoning them to oblivion. Wherever the tigi and the zamzam sounded, I have recovered all that knowledge, and I have had those cir-gida songs brilliantly performed in my own good house. So that they should never fall into disuse, I have added them to the singers' repertoire, and thereby I have set the heart of the Land on fire and aflame.

reply to post by helius

Dingir-Nin-Gul may not appear in literary texts but it can be sourced from seals;

But the most interesting portion of this little seal is found in its array of divinities. We find here both Marduk and the male divinity Lugal-banda with his consort Nin-gul.

To Lugal- banda his god, and to Nin-gul his mother, Sin-gashid, king of Erech, king of Amnanu, supporter of E-anna, after he had built E-anna, built the temple of Kankal, the dwelling-place of their joyful feast. These extracts from two inscriptions give us the facts that Sin-gashid called himself the son of Nin-gul,

Four Babylonian seal cylinders

Given that Lugalbanda was the husband of Ninsun/Ninsumen that is the attestation that this was also Nin-Gul, the healing Goddess Gula, the cow Goddess, as Gula also very strongly relates to Ninsina it seems clear that the Lady of Isin should be understood as Ninsumen.

It's simply the case of the different City states having variant epitaphs and traditions for essentialy the same Goddess. The God Damu is of course the prefix of Damu-zid, and all shepherd Kings of Uruk including Gilgames took that Divine archetype, so in that sense Gilgames was Damu.
edit on Kam43096vAmerica/ChicagoMonday0730 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Any of your threads is a pearl..
S&f.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Me:

she would be the city; of Ur, likely, as I am starting to dig in to this.

I was wrong there, please be patient with me this is the first time I have ever really looked in to this stuff. My head is exploding. Thanks, Kantzveldt!

I was going to ask last night if there might have been competing goddesses.

Continuing on with my Northbridge analogy, apparently Inanna (Isis) would have been the Northbridge of Ur, not Ninsinina.

Stilll processing.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

In a sense i'm sure you're right, Ninsumun/Ninsun is a Syncretism between the Cult of Inanna and Gula, the aspect of cow Goddess very much relating to Inanna, were Gulu/Ninisina is normally associated with a Dog, there were overlaps of interest.

Gula/Ninisina would probably be strongly related to Sirius, the brightest and associate with Isis in Egypt, but then again Sirius in Egypt was more generally represented by the Hathor Cow, so a little confusion.

The epic of Gilgameš refers to Ninsun/Ninsumuns temple as the Egalmah, which normally would be very much seen as a Temple of Gula/Ninisina, the sort of place you'd find lots of little dog statues, so it's just a tradition of Uruk were Inanna had to get in on the Gula role.

"Then Gilgamesh opened his mouth again and said to Enkidu, 'My friend, let us go to the Great Palace, to Egalmah, and stand before Ninsun the great queen."

-- The Forest Journey, in The Epic of Gilgamesh

'Gula Dwells in the Egalmah Temple'

Gula within the E-ana Uruk

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

I find this interesting in the present course of the topic.

Job 38:31 KJ

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?"

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Gilgames figures out his Mother has been keeping things from him...

'My mother, last night I felt happy and walked about Among the heroes.
There appeared stars in the heavens.
[The h]ost of heaven fell down toward me.
I tried to lift it but it was too heavy for me;
I tried to move it, but I could not move it.
The land of Uruk was gathered around it,
While the heroes kissed its feet.
I put my forehead [firmly] against [it],
And they assisted me.
I lifted it up and carried it to thee.'

'[I] was drawn to it as though to a woman.
And I placed it at [thy] feet,
For thou didst make it vie with me.'
T[The wise mother of Gilgamesh, who] is versed in all knowledge,
Says to her lord;
[Wise Ninsun], who is versed in all knowledge,
Says to Gilgamesh: 'Thy rival, - the star of heaven.
Which descended upon thee like [the essence of Anu];
[Thou didst seek to lift it], it was too stout for thee;
[Thou wouldst drive it off], but couldst not remove it;
[Thou didst place] it at my feet,
[For it was I who made] it vie with thee;
Thou wert drawn to it as though to a woman

Sirius Mystery

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

i dont mean to hate and i had heard about the anunnaki earlier from my friend who introduced me to this site too.
my question here is, are u guys serious? i mean do u guys really and truly belive in the existence of anunnaki? i mean cmon guys... i guess my quetion here is what made u guys believe in annunaki? what was the exact line which made u guys think this could be true?

sorry for the hate post...
:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by transcension

I think before one chooses to believe or disbelieve anything one should at least have a clear understanding of the facts of what was involved, the Sumerians held the tradition of the Annunaki, those of the Princely seed, and so one should investigate exactly what they meant by that, and here we are...

edit on Kpm43096vAmerica/ChicagoMonday0730 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Gilgames figures out his Mother has been keeping things from him...

I get the same feeling from both passages and find that truly interesting.

SnF as always

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

After she had mixed the clay, she called the Anunnaki, the great gods.
The Igigi, the great gods, cast their spittle on the clay.

Right on the Money of telling the Same thing from different parts of the Old World from different races too

Spittle ? hmm DNA or should i say 3 percent of the lGIIGI Clay? Earth Bound
Being of Evolution mixing with a Non Earth Bound.

The Fallen Angels taking Earth Bound Woman and So..
I'm taking it as what their talking about is a Hybrid/Chimera perhaps?
As Modern Humans of Today,, The Very Diluted Descendants of Them,
Can create chimeras glowing mice to Spider Sillk milk !

We are 46 they the Primates /Early Man are 48 chromosomes

ANNUNAKI CHROMOSOME # versus that of CroMag/Neanderthal versus that of Human/Homo sapiens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Neanderthal genome project
en.wikipedia.org...

So what is the Chromosome count of a Neanderthal ?

46, 47, 48 ?

yet Dolphins have 44 chromosomes the 3rd most intelligent animal on the planet ( sentient ) of the sea

just like the Legend of an ARK and the Deluge, of the Sumerian Tale & Hebrew Christian Tale

Man Made out of Clay

According to Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

According to the Qur'an[23:12–15], God created man from clay. According to greek mythology (see Hesiod's poem Theogeny), Prometheus created man from clay, while Athena breathed life into them.
According to Chinese mythology (see Chu Ci and Imperial Readings of the Taiping Era), Nüwa molded figures from the yellow earth, giving them life and the ability to bear children.
According to Egyptian mythology the god Khnum creates human children from clay before placing them into their mother's womb.

I Can just Picture The Creator has all 6 billion+ of us Earthlings as clay figurines in his Dwelling

edit on 7-4-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2014 by Wolfenz because: grammer

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nephilim worship...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Throughout recorded history those born with this special blood seem to have warred, poisoned, stabbed, run each other through with swords & spears and supported uprisings where their first cousins heads got sliced off or the whole royal family shot. Seems odd that they could still exist and more likely that this is another myth being sold to justify their status.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The specific areas of interest for myself as far as 'Ancient Aliens' research goes have tended to be in regions and periods were great leaps forward have occurred, primarily the core Neolithic region some 12,000 years ago and the rise of the City States some 6,000 years ago, the key advances being construction technology and domestication of plants and animals and large scale irrigation projects and systems of regulation and control respectively.

Certainly with regards to the Neolithic this also involved re-organization of human society and the emergence of new ethnic groups, the Indo-Europeans that were more capable than their predecessors and displaced them. In the case of the rise of the City States in the Near East and South Americas there is also indication that elite groups were established with increased disposition toward and capacity for ruling, the Ubaid culture that went on to become the Sumerian was very much of 'cone-head' origins as was the case in the Peruvian City states, so i would consider any admixture of human and Universal seed procedure as an essential part of the process of facilitating human advancement.

In symbolic terms these medical procedure upgrades seem to have been represented by Sirius, cutting multi faceted diamonds and faithful attentive dogs, or jackals in the case of Anubis, and it crosses the divide between life and death through artificial means, whether in the case of Isis impregnating herself through an Ithyphallic device with the seed of the dead Osiris or Ninisina resourcing an eternal seed bank, it's the realm of science and the brightest light in the Heavenly skies, so follow the tail of the dog through the Underworld with the bone in its mouth and perhaps that is the way back into the light.

I think it's been established here that there were those born in early Sumeria who were considered of Princely seed, Annunaki, and that these were the first rulers and heroes of the City states, legends in their lifetime, and for some considerable time afterwards...so interesting

reply to post by searcher109

With great power often came great irresponsibility...

edit on Kam43097vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam43097vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Bybyots

Hey K,

I can't help but read that and hear that what is being discussed is cities. I know you know that, that we are talking about locations, but it seems that Nininsina is being described as some sort of technology that not only dispenses municipal services, but also superior genetic material. It sounds like the 7Bulls were "issued hence" from Nininsina to bolster the local genetic-salad.

I am also starting to get this feeling that when these folks were describing cities, they saw them as living entities.

I know, I'm a slow-poke on all this Sumeria stuff.

ETA: Hey, I know, it's like Nininsina is the Northbridge of the chipset that controls Girsu.

edit on 6-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

I have thought a similar thing for quite sometime...the comparison photo is very telling! The temples where basically empty, aside from important idols and such...they where sometimes acoustically tuned or sensitive and generally made or covered with limestone or granite or other solid rock formations...this just screams technology and I think people who have experienced certain "things" might begin to kinda understand where the "plans" for such things might have derived from...its very very interesting...thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

The similarities of ancient city layout and motherboard design is intriguing. Were the rituals, processions to worship the gods designed to emulate technology? Or is it even deeper...

Perhaps you are a data packet...in a very interesting simulation.

edit on 8-4-2014 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This just makes me think that its all a code for inbred, ruthless royal type families, who have passed on their control systems from past cycles that collapsed, throughout time.

And they think they're still on par with real Et, ie the higher up variety....they're just in tests themselves. And as they may be from older cycles, probably could be a similar but somewhat different species. Different types of hybrid dna.

Arizona Wilder spoke of them from mars, and there is the whole Egypt/Mars/Cedonia/Washington connection as well. I recall mars, and seem to recognize some of them in spirit, but also felt that that was either an out of control elite with genetic alternations taking place, ie creating hybrids or more ruthless predator body suits, and probably involved real off planet.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ninsumun was married to Lugal banda, but how could Ninsumun be identical with Ninisina when Ninisina was married to Pabilsaj?

Also their son Damu who was king of Girsi could not possibly be identical to Lord Dumuzid who was in charge of the sheephold in the land and had a palace in E-Muc in Bad-Tibira. Dumizid’s real Sumerian name was Ama-ucumgal-ana and married to Innana

Damu on the other hand took over the works of her mother Ninisina as doctor as we can read:

“My lady, the midwife of the mothers of the Land, is the chief doctor of the black-headed; Ninisina, the daughter of An, hands this all over to her son, the king of Ĝirsi, the kindly Damu:”

Also in the text called ‘The death of Ur-Namma’., Dumuzid (the halfbrother of Gilgamesh) as well as Gilgamesh is inheriting Ur-Namma when he dies. This means that Gilgamesh is definitely not identical with Damu, and that Damu is not Dumuzid.
From the text called ‘The death of Ur-Namma’

“ o Gilgamec, the king of the nether world, in his palace, the shepherd Ur-Namma offered a spear, a leather bag for a saddle-hook, a heavenly lion-headed imitum mace, a shield resting on the ground, a heroic weapon, and a battle-axe, an implement beloved of Ereckigala.

102-105. To Dumuzid, the beloved husband of Inana, in his palace, the shepherd Ur-Namma offered a ...... sheep, ......, mountain ......, a lordly golden sceptre, ...... a shining hand. [(1 ms. adds
He ...... a gold and silver ......, a lapis-lazuli ......, and a ...... pin to Dimpikug .......]”

We started up with discussing how you mistakingly was confusing Ninsumun with Ninisina, but now your are also confusing Dumuzid with Damu, and even claiming that Gilgamesh could be Damu . Thus I have to going to drop this issue and carry on with other stuff, leaving us to agree to disagree on this one.

However. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for this nice and insightful thread with lots of interesting stuff. It seems like we have a common interest in this kind of stuff at least.

Also might I add some more details on Gilgamesh for those interested.

Gilgamesh was a Demigod who was Two-thirds god, and one-third human.
The text called ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ refers to Enkidu (Gilgamesh’s friend) as being twize the size of ordinary human beings. In the same context they also mention Enkidu as Gilgamesh’s equal . Thus we can safely conclude that Gilgamesh and Enkidu were giants (in the middle class), being both some 3,5 meters tall

From the Epic of Gilgamesh:.

“ With Enkidu as their guard, the herders could lie down.A wakeful man, a singular youth, he was twice as tall as normal men.”

In another text we called “ Gilgamec ,Enkidu and the netherworld” we can read the following:

“Gilgamec strapped his belt of 50 minas weight (50 minas = 28.5 kilograms) to his waist -- 50 minas were to him as 30 shekels (about 35 grams). He took his bronze axe used for expeditions, which weighs seven talents and seven minas (216 kg) , in his hand.”

The convertions to kg are done by me using Wikipedia.

There are also found giant axes just like this from ancient Sumer and those axes as described here looks like this:

Also according to ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ we can read that Gilgamesh lived during the time of the great flood. This is also verified by the biblical text called ‘The book of giants’. According to another text called ‘Gilgamec and Aga’ we can read that Gilgamec defeats the king of Kis (king Aga) and transfers the kingship to eanna. He thus becomes the first king after the great flood, ruling in Eanna. Kis got destroyed in the great flood.

According to the Sumerian king list(s) Aga ruled as king 11533 bc, and ruled for 635 years when he got defeated and replaced by Gilgamesh. Thus we can conclude that Gilgamesh started to rule about 10900 bc. That is almost 13000 years ago. Knowing all this we can also conclude that the great flood took place around the same time (as Gilgamesh survived it). The great flood thus took place in the age of Leo.

edit on 8-4-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Anunnaki born on Earth were what we would call demi-gods. They were the result of breeding between the original Anunnaki and Earth inhabitants. Surprisingly we both come form the same cosmic seed. They just happened to have a head start compared to us. Its all genetic crossing every which way. This of course means we are descended from off-worlders. None of us are actually from Earth.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They were NOT demigods. There is no god involved in this. There were previous cookie cutter models of humanity associated with mars and earth and cycles, and were cosmic, in the sense of having established civilizations around the solar system.

Its our turn, this cookie cutter model, to go out into the solar system and establish colonies.

All people were hybrid, we're hybrid too, but kind of downgraded by the victors of a very bad aggession against people.

Yet for all intents and purposes, the souls are the same, we're the same, many of us, having done the journey then and now, some stuck here for a while, some trying to get loved out of here, or accomplish something. We're not demigods, and they're not over our heads, they're just bullies, bullying the other children in the playpen. My memory gets stirred on some of them.
Have this sense of recognition, and pray for them.

For example, the Clintons, Hillary, Bush Jr, they're not demigods, no matter how much they set themselves up as such. But they're lost, they're like distant cousins, who went the wrong way, and need to be interceded for so they don't sink lower and lower into darth vader and possibly shredders or resets. Even groundhog day.

And the royal family, the Winsors, the reaction I get to their mug shots is very strong, for they're recognized as complete opposite to my family group, predators and who have harmed others. Here on earth, have to overcome reactions like that and again intercede for them. But they're not demiurges. More fallen ones.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hey Abe!

Perhaps you are a data packet...in a very interesting simulation.

I have been thinking more along the lines of nodes in a greatly distributed system that is networked for parallel processing...

Parallel computing is the simultaneous use of more than one CPU or processor core to execute a program or multiple computational threads.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have more thoughts on this but have insufficient coffee on board to articulate them.

I'm still working on these ideas and have been spending a couple of hours a night after homework learning about Sumeria and especially those cities out in the southern Iraqi desert. I almost threw in the towel last night; this is some arcane and complex #e.

There is a sort of heavy "bummer" element to it all that seems to be seeping in. My main interest in all of this is human organizational systems; I think these systems have a neurophysiological basis inherent in their design and ethos that is universal amongst us. Having said that: I have moved Ninsun to the Southbridge of each city. I'll be back to esplain.

BRB

edit on 8-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join