It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese ship hears pulse signal in south Indian Ocean

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The pulse is coming from me once a day.
I will do it again tomorrow at 2. The searchers will find nothing except maybe some scrap they brought out in the begining but the waves over took the fake debris. It is not possible for them to find the real debris but it is crazy watching them follow false signals.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mactaties

Well I know it's the boy who cried wolf, but this is actually the best information and evidence we have been told of yet.... Besides that the plane disappeared. They heard pings 2 times and have only about 4 days give or take, till it stops pinging, so even if it does, they will search every foot of that 3 mile area until they find something. I KNOW, 3 square miles is big, to find an object the size of a shoe box, but that is a hell of a lot better than searching an entire planet, ocean, countries, anything we have heard of yet. I think they had a good idea all along but explored all possibility, and just didn't make it public because why do we need to know, they have enough on their shoulders trying to find something, let alone take the time to tell us.

Tell me, any one, who here can find a shoe box in an ocean, and wants to make time to address the world of what they may or may not know. THEY ARE BUSY! LET THEM FIND THIS RECORDER AND PIECE TOGETHER THE PUZZLE! PLANES CRASH! Have any of you ever shot a deer and tracked it for miles and found it? How many times have you shot a deer and couldn't find it, not knowing if it died, nearby, got away, or was wounded and still living and moving about. That is what is going on here..... times 10,000!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I thought about that for a minute, given the Chinese have been less then accurate before.
Here's a clip of what whale's sound like underwater, if you'd like to hear:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How is it that the Chinese heard the initial pings, which have now been greatly discredited. But due to the Chinese the Australians heard another series of pings, that has allowed them to pin down the final location?

I hate to be the one that says it but that seems really fishy to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What frequency do underwater cables locator transmitters transmit on?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

strawburry
What frequency do underwater cables locator transmitters transmit on?

I don't know of any submarine cables that use ultrasonic transmitters for location. They generally use the cable sheath as a locator. You run a 16.7Hz AC signal on the sheath, they make specialized detectors for it, sort of like a metal detector on steroids.

Not that you couldn't put a pinger at the repeater junctions, mind you, I've not seen it done though.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by deadeyedick

I thought about that for a minute, given the Chinese have been less then accurate before.
Here's a clip of what whale's sound like underwater, if you'd like to hear:

Well just as promised they heard my pings again yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join