It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain why MA370 is on the news, CONSTANTLY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Which 'reality' do you embrace?
Why are you on a conspiracy site?
Do you live in a free country? Who's in charge? What are you free to do?

What do you think happened to the airplane? Are you sad for the families? Have you ever lost a family member? Did you want the world to watch your grief on the evening news?

jacygirl

Your first question is too esoteric for me to answer so I'll skip that one if you don't mind.
As to why I'm on a conspiracy site . I come to see what people think about different things. I've had my beliefs changed by many posts on here.
Yes I live in a free country. I am free to believe what I want and think like I want. Does the fact that we have laws throw you off. I guess anarchy is your view of freedom. What am I not free to do if I'm not hurting anyone? Try having a different point of view in China or Korea and then you will understand freedom.
As far as what I think happened to the plane I don't know. Do you? I know that the authorities don't know where it is. I would tend to think it crashed into the ocean. Based on debris fields and radar and satellite pings.
Am I sad for the families.? I feel bad that they are suffering. I feel bad that they have no answers yet. Sad is a personal feeling. I didn't know anyone on the plane so I am not sad but that doesn't mean I don't sympathize with the families who did have members on board.
As far as losing family members. No they are not lost but I have family who have died. But we know where they are we didn't loose them. They just died.
As for these family members on the news I think they made the choice to do that. I don't think that CNN is poking their cameras under the drapes to view a private moment. Whew you ask a lot of questions. Hope I satisfied your curiosity.
edit on PMu30u0441431302014-04-03T12:31:28-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Thanks. At this point I truly appreciate that.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sorry for the head comment. That was mean of me.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

That goes both ways. Go ahead and believe very thing you read on ATS. That's a good little conspiracy theorist.
I don't believe everything I hear or read and sometimes not even what I see. I have pretty good judgement of what's real and what's not.
As for Travon, Thank that publicity hound Al Sharpton for that not me. I live in a city where people are shot all the time. I know the score. I also don't go out late at night because I know the score.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

AutumnWitch....I want to apologize to you. I am sorry.
I'm not usually snarky with anyone.
Thank you for answering my questions, you are obviously well spoken.
(But...please don't assume you know what I believe....and I promise to do the same.)

I am nursing a sick ferret right now. Might sound stupid, but she is my baby...had her 6 years...and I may very well lose her. (sorry, not lose....she may die.) I had to borrow the money to take her to the vet yesterday, and I'm worried sick about her.
That doesn't excuse my poor behaviour, but it explains why I'm in a negative place.

Again....please accept my apologies.
jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Its one way to keep those sheeps that got bloodlust during 9/11 to keep their rage on.

I mean the incident happened before and now they want people to be like "yeah, it could happen to you as well if we don't stop the brown people in Iran...support, Donate, Join the military!!"....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about your ferret.
Sending good thoughts to you and her.
I had a black lop eared rabbit that passed some time ago.
It was very hard for me at that time also.

Love,
AB

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thank you AB, I really do appreciate that!

I'm a little mad at myself for getting bitchy earlier, lol....but I have no problem apologizing.
Trying to use ATS to keep my brain occupied, but seriously every 5 minutes I keep going to check on my little one.
Likely I'm stressing myself out, but I don't have to take it out on other people.

Back on topic....I do still think the msm is trying to distract us with this story. I have no real reason or explanation, but it's been a feeling I had from the start. I feel bad for the relatives getting cameras shoved in their faces, and endless 'possible' outcomes, none of which are good.

At least you got to rant, and I made a new friend, lol.
jacygirl

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Is she drinking?

I had to use ice cubes to keep my rabbit hydrated when she wouldn't drink anymore.
It was the only thing that worked.

I didn't think you were bitchy, btw.
edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thank you!
She is drinking a little, but not eating at all. She has a mouth sore...I think my other ferret clawed her in the mouth, and it's infected. She hasn't eaten much of anything for 2 days, and is pretty skinny. The vet gave me a recipe for 'duck soup' which is what you are supposed to give a sick ferret, but I don't have the money to buy the ingredients. (until tomorrow)
Ferrets have numerous health problems, and don't live very long. If she doesn't eat soon, she won't make it. I know this.

At least she has pain medication, I don't want her to suffer...and antibiotics...so for now, I'm hoping for the best.
I really do appreciate your concern hun!

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"Can anyone explain why MA370 is on the news, CONSTANTLY!"

Because people watch it. That's literally the only answer you need. When people get bored and stop watching the news stations, they'll move on to something else.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That was me being sarcastic. The lost stuff.
Sorry about your ferret. You turned the tables on me there girly.
I am an animal lover and have sent too many babies over that rainbow bridge. Insert Hugh sob here.

Sugar water always got an animal to drink for me and provides carbs to give them energy to heal. I don't know the nutritional needs of ferrets.
Good luck
edit on PM000000300000000441424302014-04-03T15:24:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

That was me being sarcastic. The lost stuff.
Sorry about your ferret. You turned the tables on me there girly.
I am an animal lover and have sent too many babies over that rainbow bridge. . Sugar water always got a sick animal to drink for me.
Good luck.

Thank you Autumn!
How much sugar and how much water? At this point I will try anything.
Ferrets are prone to insulinoma, and mouth ulcers are a sign...however, I believe her mouth was cut from a claw when the two ferrets were having a hissy fit.
Apparently they don't do well with sugar, but she's not doing well starving either...so I'm kind of desperate!
jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with the nutritional needs of ferrets. I am however as my name implies a witch. That is I'm an earth mother, cooks grows her own herbs kind of witch. Not so much the spell book and candle type . That being said what are the ingredients for duck soup. I might be able to suggest substitutes with stuff you might already have at home.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm going to PM you with a recipe suggestion. Don't want to hijack the thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I'm going to PM you with a recipe suggestion. Don't want to hijack the thread.

Okay, thank you.
jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Like most things the USA is good at, its diversion. Wouldnt be suprised if MA370, if a conspiracy, might only amount to be a diversion from something else going on.

Often times, when a major polital event happens, pay attention to the other, less reported, little ones around it.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As we flip through newspaper and magazine pages, blogs and TV channels, why are we attracted to some stories and not others? Why does the story about a young woman missing in Aruba dominate the 24-hour cable news channels when an item that could really impact our everyday lives gets left in the dust?

We tend to think that what we choose to read or view is part of some conscious decision-making process. But a blogger for The Washington Post, Shankar Vedantam, recently wrote about a possible biological, evolution-driven reason that explains our hunger for “sensational stories.”

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Mamatus

By all means let's bring in the Bermuda triangle. Why the hell not. It's another possibility as valid as any other right? Does anyone see my point yet?

Did I mention the Bermuda Triangle? Why, no I did not.... I mentioned only missing flights one of which was in the Bermuda triangle. I however, made no mention whatsoever of it anywhere in my post.

I take offense at putting words in my mouth an misquoting my post. _________________________< left blank to avoid a ban.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

trollz
"Can anyone explain why MA370 is on the news, CONSTANTLY!"

Because people watch it. That's literally the only answer you need. When people get bored and stop watching the news stations, they'll move on to something else.

That's one way of looking at it. I for one turned off the television when it became apparent that we were being played with this story. Here's what I found unusual: There have been other stories of planes disappearing off the radar and while they were reported on for a sound bite, it always ended with "The search will continue until it is located. We will keep you informed as details emerge tomorrow."

However, with this plane, they stayed up all night on this single story on several networks, which was highly unusual. When daytime came, stories were still focused on the missing plane with just enough twists and contradictions to make it a little mysterious and interesting.

When I heard during that first night 's reporting that they were planning to do another all-nighter on the following night, I became suspicious that the networks were under orders to milk this story. I know of one source for giving such orders to networks and it resides in the shadow people behind the governments of each country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join