posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
None, I just watch
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
2 or 3 rooms. Fireplace either end. Stone walls. A simple cottage.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
Use it to take a drink from the adjacent stream
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
A hill stream
10. How will you cross the water
Stepping across rocks in the stream bed
edit on 3-4-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)