It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychoanalyze yourself.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Can we argue about this?

I assert my answers are realistic, practical to real life circumstances. Not evidence of my broken mind.

So who decides what these represent? Freud? He was a pervy old man.

I mean really - who finds a china cup on the ground outsid in the year 2015? We all know it's more likely to be a Dixie cup. Who's with me? The group therapy starts in one hour.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

LOL Kosmicjack!
I don't know (or can't remember) who came up with this test. It was given to me by a lecturer a few years ago when I was studying psychology.... and some of us had to read our answers out loud to the whole class.... I can tell you I was bright red!! hahaha

These tests are for fun, although they do have some truth behind them (as per psychologists).

And yes, Freud had sooo many issues and I absolutely disagree with his school of thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
I am walking alone while you + me see
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?: Dragon
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?: None im having peace
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?: There is no house no hiding no 1 + =ing my innocence "hiding"
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?: No my dream house is surrounded by ___ Deathing the inventer of the house the inventor of hiding
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.: Food, fruits, strawberries, cherries, vanillia
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?: ___
8. What do you do with the cup?: Drink
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?: Innocence.
10. How will you cross the water?: Fly and wish for the death of the 1 deathing innocence

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

(1) I am in the woods walking along and to my left is a mysterious man in whom I feel no fear but love.

(2) I see a beautiful bird that flies around singing a graceful tune.

(3) I am but an open ear in which the bird plays a song to.

(4) I see an open field that is a lively green with nothing in it and it extends far as the eye can see, the clouds are bright and the sky is gorgeous, it is my home.

(5) No fence.

(6) As my companion and I walk through the field I feel a gentle breeze and feelings of bliss as I see a masterfully crafted table pop up through the ground, it is pure white and holds nothing on it but two glasses of a sort of wine. Though the table could fit hundreds, only myself and my companion are sitting there, on the end close to each other.

(7) I then continue walking through an arch that has appeared, and there is a small column of pure white that holds a crystal cup.

(8) I then hold the cup up to the sun which as a prism shows my eyes colors never before conceivable, my companion laughs softly as I experience these new colors, he says he left that prism like cup there just for me, as my wonder brings him joy.

(9)(10) There is no edge except the water that is within the sky, we then hold hands and fly into the sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A dark haired female

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

A black dog

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

He comes up to me me, I pat his head and throw a stick for him

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

Small and cozy

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

no

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

One dinner plate set out, water, empty chairs, near an open fire

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

Metal

8. What do you do with the cup?

leave it

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

Large clear still lake

10. How will you cross the water?

Walk around

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My husband.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

A deer

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

I realize I walked into his territory, so I retreat as silently as I can, but it hears me, and runs away. I am sad I scared him, I meant it no harm.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

It is all horizontal, with two section separated by a long bridge of sort. One section is the public (kitchen, dining room, living room, library, office), and the other one is all the rooms (four in totality, mine, two for my two kids, and one guest room) and the private library and cinema for my family. It is made in wood, with an almost elvish feel to it, with curved roof, and decorations.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

No. It is purely a garden.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

Someone placed the plates and blankets on the table, ceramic plates and crystal glasses. The table is wooden, with vintage chairs around. No one is home yet beside me.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

Ceramic. It isn't chipped, so someone just placed it delicately on the ground before leaving.

8. What do you do with the cup?

I take it inside to wash it and prevent an accidental walking on top of it.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

It is a rocky stream, serpentine around my property, where one end leads to a fountain in my garden and a pond, and the other go through the forest.

10. How will you cross the water?

There is already a bridge there, built my myself. In any other cases, the stream isn't really deep, so I can walk through by feet, or by walking on the rocks that pokes through the water.

i'm curious to see what that gives.?

Thanks for giving these tests! I was always curious if it was indeed true that answers could give clues to our psychological profile.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yavanna

i'm curious to see what that gives.?

Thanks for giving these tests! I was always curious if it was indeed true that answers could give clues to our psychological profile.

You are welcome!
There is some real psychology behind it so I guess it will make you think a little bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

1. my brother
2.dog
3.i just look at it and it looks back
4. its a tall castle looking house but its not very wide, buts is long.
5. no
6. a table cloth with a turkey dinner and plates set out, but no chairs around it.
7. glass
8. pick it up
9. pond
10. swim

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join