page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
1the girl I love

2 a wolf
3 lets me pet him

4 its a two story with marble floors with a spiral staircase brick walls with large Windows
5 no fence
6 candles and flowers everywhere
7 the cup is a coffee cup ceramic
8 I look at it and drink from it
9it is a lake
10. There's a canno with an ore

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
Interesting concept. I'm not sure how you can psychoanalyze anyone in any depth from this but I'll give it a try.

1: My wife.
2: A squirrel.
3: We see each other but the squirrel's not worried by me. I just watch and I see no reason to disturb it.
4: It's relatively large, an older cottage that's been built onto several times.
5: There's a fence but it's old and falling to bits and wouldn't keep anything out. I don't mind.

6: Wooden table, oval. Polished but old. Six chairs round it. Vase in the middle with fresh wildflowers in it. Some freshly-baked small cakes on a plate. And a round loaf of bread.
7: The cup is metal, possibly silver or pewter.
8: I pick it up and turn it carefully so I can study it. It looks old but it's really quite beautiful.
9: It's a large pond.
10: I don't really understand the need to cross the water. I imagine going for a swim if the weather is right, but cross it? Why bother? I'd rather enjoy its beauty.

Btw, if you want your thread's title corrected so it says "Psychoanalyze" I can arrange it. Just let me know.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would like to be Psychoanalyzed too please

1. My Dog
2. Squirrel
3. look at each other and it jumps on a tree and winds its way up it.
4. medium size house, looks pretty, and welcoming.
5. it has no fence
6. about 6 chairs around the table and on the table a white table cover smaller than the table, in the middle of the table a large bowl of fruit.
7.The cup is made of bone china,
8.I don't know what might have been in the cup so I place it on the windowsill of the house
9. a large pond
10. I have no means to cross the water, but I can walk around it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: txgrl72
Well, I'm bummed I cannot reply by PM. Thank you so much for taking the time to PM the answers. Super fun. And what can I say, sometimes you have to row your own boat! Lol!!

I'm glad you had fun with the test!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
www.naute.com...

##Spoiler Alert##[/B]

##The above link from Flice provides the general framework for the answers you are looking for. Click at your peril! Or click to discover yourself##

Really? Why would you spoil it for others? I have taken my time to reply to each person separately so that the they'd be surprised......Cheers flice!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

Btw, if you want your thread's title corrected so it says "Psychoanalyze" I can arrange it. Just let me know.

Oh please!! Thank you!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

1. A Dog
2. A Squirrel
3. I feed it
4. Average; 3 bedroom detached - wooden
5. No
6. Table it empty, other than a green cloth. Around the table are drinks cabinets / old cabinets
7. Blue China
8. Hold it by the handle; letting it hang loosely by my side
9. Lake
10. Walk
edit on 21-4-2014 by crzayfool because: I feed the squirrel.. I don't feel the squirrel.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I got my PM thank you. Interesting...

I don't have a Dog. But I would like one.

My desire for the last question must be immense... considering I'm willing to walk across the surface of water for it LOL.

Cheers, I enjoyed your thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crzayfool

I got my PM thank you. Interesting...

I don't have a Dog. But I would like one.

My desire for the last question must be immense... considering I'm willing to walk across the surface of water for it LOL.

Cheers, I enjoyed your thread.

hahaha some people actually chose to swim! lol

Glad you enjoyed it!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join