It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by gspat

It's not old news to me, and several others who have posted here.
The first time I heard of this was when I saw the article in my OP. I don't listen to the news much... too much negative input thrown into the brain in one swipe!!

Whether it is new, or old, I think it still needs to be made public for those, like me, who didn't know. We also have new members here that haven't read EVERYTHING on ATS.

If it were "real" news I would agree with you , but it's just the insane ramblings of Kevin Annett a man who has been proven as a fraud so many times over I lost count.

If it were real his "arrest warrants" would be legitimately filed in a court and executed, however since he's a one man show, and has no authority outside of his living room, they are about as worthless as the pixels used to create them. So why again OP are you continuing to push this as factual news when in fact it's fraud through and through..

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Cynic

So what, only the white man is allowed to disrupt and protest then? Or are you just against freedom in general?

What exactly is your damage? The white man disrupts and protest what exactly? The last time I checked, there were no blockades or harassment of property owners. Get real and get stuffed already.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So, this isn't fact?

www.bc.united-church.ca...

1. On February 25, 2013, a lawfully constituted Common Law Court of Justice found Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England and Head of State of Canada and its churches, guilty as charged of Crimes against Humanity in Canada and of engaging in a Criminal Conspiracy to conceal Genocide. The same verdict found Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper guilty of the same offenses.

I'm beginning to think you and a couple of others posting here are "working" for the church, or Canada, to discredit any information that goes in favor of Annett.
edit on 4/3/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That explains why you argue against Annett so strongly.

I argue against Annett because he's a fraud. Five minutes of research would tell you the same thing, though you don't bother, even when you're given the links and all you have to do is read. It is generally held that brainwashing results in people rejecting evidence that is opposed to their beliefs, rather than seeking it out, so if anyone is brainwashed in this conversation, it is not I.

I assume that you are a person of reasonable intelligence, and being obstinate is what is keeping you singing Kevin Annett's praises. At some point, you'll come across something that he has said or done (like his proclamation that the Vatican has sent a "hit squad" to assault his kangaroo court in Belgium, his declaration that police in Canada who didn't resign were subject to arrest, or his edict that abolished the government of Canada,) and realize that you are following and promoting a fraud.

Don't get me wrong -- he's entertaining, because sometimes a person is so insane that you just have to stand back and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all -- but his antics detract from First Nations issues, to the point that, again, they have specifically told him to knock it off. Remember Dennis Banks, one of the co-founders of the American Indian Movement (AIM)? Even he has weighed in on Kevin Annett:

Please help Dennis Banks and me, Royce White Calf, expose the greatest and most dangerous fraud and/or agent – to our Peoples of Turtle Island, in my lifetime. It has been proven that he is criminally guilty of every order of fraud, including rewriting medical and historic research of the Survivors of the Residential Schools in Canada.

He has covered up under the gross pretense that we the Peoples of Turtle Island endorse his so-called ‘WORK’ on our behalf, his real crimes – including but not limited to: -engaging in sex with Native prostitutes and other Native women, -pushing and using drugs, including crack with these women,- pushing drugs and alcohol on other Native Peoples when necessary to meet his any agenda, – theft of Sacred artifacts,- lying extensively – and desecrating the memory of our children – regarding hoaxed “digs of mass graves”, -paying homeless survivors in Vancouver to appear with him in pretense rallies for his own fabricated ‘PR’ to promote the illusion that he has actual involvement with our Peoples…-and has a chilling pattern of being the last to cross paths with these homeless before they are brutally murdered, and then uses their stolen testimonies and photographs on his bogus tours in Europe and his chronic and endless self promotion in his ridiculous but troublesome ‘BULLETINS’ all over the internet, globally. (Source)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'm getting ready for work, so my response will be delayed until in the morning.

Again, I DID read the article.

There are many of the tribe that are telling their story on that video... what happened to them when they were at the school.
Fraud, you say? Ha!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So, this isn't fact?

On February 25, 2013, a lawfully constituted Common Law Court of Justice found Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England and Head of State of Canada and its churches, guilty as charged of Crimes against Humanity in Canada

Okay. What is a "lawfully constituted Common Law Court of Justice"? Who constituted it? Under what legal system? What is a "Common Law Court of Justice"? How do they have jurisdiction over leaders of sovereign states? Where was this trial held? Who were the judges and what are their qualifications to be judges? What country's laws are used as a basis of prosecution and conviction? How is the Queen of England guilty for actions taken prior to her reign by another country's government and churches?

You know what? I've just convened a "Common Law Court of Justice" here in my house and found Kevin Annett guilty of fraud, and you guilty of being an accomplice to his fraud. I have just as much authority to do so as the ITCCS, which you support, so kindly turn yourself in at the nearest police station. (Please do not, lol)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

adjensen
You know what? I've just convened a "Common Law Court of Justice" here in my house and found Kevin Annett guilty of fraud, and you guilty of being an accomplice to his fraud. I have just as much authority to do so as the ITCCS, which you support, so kindly turn yourself in at the nearest police station.

So we all know now that Annett has been found guilty of fraud, and sled7735 guilty of being a accomplice to fraud. The court that they have been found guilty in has more credence than the "court" Annett babbles about!
edit on 3-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

what happened to them when they were at the school.

Okay, I'm pretty much done with you, since you don't appear capable of understanding, but I'll try one last time.

1) No one (at least not in this thread) is denying that First Nations children suffered in the Canadian Residential Schools
2) The Canadian government has set up a commission specifically to address these issues
3) Investigations have indicated culpability on the part of the government as regards oversight of these schools
4) The most recent figures released have indicated that at least 4,000 children died in these schools, mostly of illnesses, but also of abuse, mistreatment and lack of proper facilities and supervision

Now, that's the stuff that those of us familiar with the situation (I've been studying it for several years,) agree with.

Where Annett and his followers go off the rails is

1) They inflate figures to obviously false levels, such as claiming that hundreds of thousands of children were killed
2) They misrepresent the actual events -- claiming that the majority were intentionally murdered, for example
3) They fabricate evidence -- Annett has laid claim to seeing vast mass graves in places where it was later found none such existed
4) They claim that they have legal jurisdiction that they do not, such as establishing supposed courts that convict people for crimes they had nothing to do with
5) They endanger innocent people by telling them that they are authorized to forcibly arrest these world leaders, local policemen, Catholic and UCC clergy, etc, as well as seizing the assets of churches and government entities

Now, in response to this, Annett has been asked by no less than six sovereign First Nations to cease and desist claiming to represent them, in any fashion. Dennis Banks also filled a C&D order against Annett (here).

So, if the people that Annett claims to represent think that he's full of it, and have demanded that he stop his association with them and their legitimate cause against the government of Canada, why on Earth are you still defending him?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If it were "real" news I would agree with you...

It NEVER ceases to amaze me when I see someone on a conspiracy site who actually believes that the MSM AKA "NEWS" has absolutely ANYTHING to do with reality.

If you EVER decide to go after the truth, you are going to have to start believing the OPPOSITE of what propaganda is telling you.

FACT: If the MSM are airing something publicly, it IS agenda driven. PERIOD...

EVERYTHING in the mainstream apparatus is agenda driven.

WHY is it so hard for people to realize that if it's in the "news", it's propaganda?

The biggest mystery to me is WHY people are gullible enough to actually believe what the mass media propaganda is telling them.

It NEVER ceases to amaze me whenever someone here cites MSM propaganda as a credible source.

The sheer IRONY of people who quote MSM mind control AKA "NEWS" completely. boggles. the. mind.

MSM propaganda has absolutely ZERO credibility.

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

"Lie to the people. They prefer it." ~ William Randolph Hearst

The mainstream media appears to serve multiple functions. First, to distribute information that the controlling cabal wants you to believe is real news. Secondly, to assist in the cover-up of information that has leaked out through other sources. In other words, Damage Control. Thirdly, as a weapon to assassinate the characters of those who expose the practices of the Establishment. Also, to act as a firewall to prevent information detrimental to the elite's control from reaching the public. Finally, to continue to reinforce mainstream accounts of current and historical events. The mainstream news essentially serves as a primary tool for social conditioning or mind-control.

"It is through the press and the media that the lie is penetrating through to the masses," declared Professor Marrs. The media is used as a weapon. So when you watch, read, or listen to mainstream news, ask yourself, "what will the CFR like me to believe today?"

Centralized Control of History, Media, and Academia

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just another in the long list of unknown genocide against native Americans. Whole cultures and nations became extinct. But all you here about is the poor me from the African Americans. You barely get a footnote in history books about the plight of native Americans. They too were enslaved, the difference being they were just exterminated.

It is still happening today. Native Americans have the highest rates of all the bad stuff, suicide, drugs and alcohol, poverty, and are still suffering more racism than any other culture or race. Last i looked Africa still belonged to the African race, America was stolen.

It is terrible.....

The Bot

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Okay, I'm pretty much done with you, since you don't appear capable of understanding

Okay... see ya. (waves)

edit on 4/3/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

ah screw it, forget it. It was probably getting offtopic anyways.

edit on Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:16:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I saw the documentary on this and its quite sickening.

I suppose its the only way Canada can get in on the Killing of innocent people, by targeting these types of people in their own country. They can not do it on a world scale being rather insignificant as the Russians have recently claimed.

Somehow Canada will turn this into a non story to brainwash its citizens into believing they are blameless.

The propaganda within their own borders is unparalleled. they have their citizens so patriotic, but for what??? Non achievement!!?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Unfortunately for all those denying, you are correct. Canada is not the nice country we all hoped it was. Nope, not going to go digging for a bunch of 'sources'- as you all know, you need to find the information for yourself, every source is going to have their own spin on things and it's up to you to decide what angle to see it from. But it happened, still happens (to a lesser degree), and there's nothing we can do about it, aside from Batman-ing the # out of Canadas Great White North.
I live near a reserve and know quite a few indigenous Canadians who have lawyers and aren't getting anywhere with their settlements (from the crown, for the sexual abuse endured during their "boarding school" years) Despite many "documents" and people coming forward, they still need definitive proof, it doesn't seem like they're going to get what they should. One of my good friends grandmother told her about her experiences, and I just couldn't listen without crying. And feeling that 'white man' guilt.
There will NEVER EVER be coverage on this in major news sources, it is a huge embarrassment for the crown and Catholics, and it would unleash a whole ton more dirty laundry the crown has been keeping. The entire scenario is just sad. The things I've read about, the stories I've heard they're relatives share (I do not want to bring these experiences up with them personally, I can only imagine the pain) If the world knew what the crown has done over it's length in power, we'd puke our guts out and implode with embarrassment. And make NO mistake (Canadians) the Queen is our LEADER. She is still on all our money, she is Queen of Canada, and her minion the Governor General has all last say on ANYTHING that happens in Canada. He is actually our Commander in Chief.
It is all right here, on the Canadian Governments website. This link I will provide you with.

www.gg.ca...

edit on 14America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago92u3820America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago92 by WeezusGeezus because: extra word

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WeezusGeezus

There will NEVER EVER be coverage on this in major news sources, it is a huge embarrassment for the crown and Catholics

lol.

The last time I was there, CBC was a major news source. Truth and Reconciliation: nearly 4 years of hearings wrap

The last time I read it, the Winnipeg Free Press was a major news source. Truth and Reconciliation Commission to hold hearings in Edmonton in spring

And I'm pretty sure that the Toronto Sun is a major news source. Canadian residential school survivors share their stories

So, I have to ask. What constitutes a "major news source" to you? Or are you just talking out of your hat?

Oh, and according to Murgatroid:

If you EVER decide to go after the truth, you are going to have to start believing the OPPOSITE of what propaganda is telling you.

FACT: If the MSM are airing something publicly, it IS agenda driven. PERIOD…

We can safely assume that, since abuse of First Nations children in residential schools has been covered by mainstream Canadian media, it obviously never happened.

(And I'm obviously being sarcastic there. Have to point it out, due to the general cluelessness in this thread.)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

OK last time...

Kevin Annett is a proven fraudster. Therefore it is not real news to promote a fraud, it is in fact promoting a fraud.

Real news can come from unlikely sources, nowhere did I say it HAD to be the MSM, this is a case of people believing a person because they have a flashy website and make themselves out to be something they are not, therefore it falls under the fake news category, fraud, posting it and pushing it as if this man was really capable or even legit is promoting fraud.. How hard is that to understand?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by vkey08

So, this isn't fact?

www.bc.united-church.ca...

1. On February 25, 2013, a lawfully constituted Common Law Court of Justice found Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England and Head of State of Canada and its churches, guilty as charged of Crimes against Humanity in Canada and of engaging in a Criminal Conspiracy to conceal Genocide. The same verdict found Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper guilty of the same offenses.

I'm beginning to think you and a couple of others posting here are "working" for the church, or Canada, to discredit any information that goes in favor of Annett.
edit on 4/3/2014 by sled735 because: typo

It is a fact that Annett was tossed out of the church. That is what your link goes to,
It is also a fact that his "International Common Law Court of Justice" does not exist except on his website. It is not a real court.
It is also a fact that children died and thousands of victims sued the churches that ran the schools and the Canadian government and won a $1.9-billion settlement in 2007.
Be angry at the government for what happened, because it did happen.
But you need to leave Annett out of it. To put it kindly, he's not a reliable source.

Here is another one of his statements .

Kevin Annett also revealed the existence of a secret document confirming that Popes are required to be initiated into the Ninth Circle Satanic cult involving child sacrifice and drinking of its blood as part of the Magisterial Privilege to assume Papal office. “The witness claim to have seen both former Pope John Paul the Second, Karol Wotyja, and Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, participate at Ninth Circle rituals held at Catholic cathedrals and a forest grove in France” said George Dufort of the Common Law court.

I neither work for the church, or Canada. I'm not a believer and have no love of religion. While I can picture Pope Benedict eating rats for breakfast-he just seems to have the face for it-somehow I believe the above is just a bit over the top.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Facts, and Annett in the same sentence is an oxymoron. Annett neither exposed this, nor did he "bring anyone to justice" he is a fraud, and whether or not an incident like the Canadian abuses took place, him claiming he dissolved Canada and it's now some new country (yes it's on his website) is total bunk and fiction in Kevin Annett's head.

I also do not work for any church or Canadian Government agency, I have just seen WAY too much of Mr Annett's BS to even let it slide anymore.
edit on 342014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I say leave the world to ants. They seem to be more civilized than humans. This is such tragic. Pure tragic.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by sled735

So, if the people that Annett claims to represent think that he's full of it, and have demanded that he stop his association with them and their legitimate cause against the government of Canada, why on Earth are you still defending him?

I do see the logic behind your statements... I'm stubborn, but I'm not stupid.

I don't know. I can't help but feel that the media has twisted what he has been trying to do to make him look bad in the public eye. Maybe some people were paid off to say certain things, or maybe they feared for their life if they didn't say things against him. It's just a "feeling" I have. I think he has suffered a lot for trying to help these people. I don't want to join in on his stoning.

Or, maybe I'm just a sucker for "the little man".

I will have to do more research on this guy before I say anything negative against him. I won't take the word of just anyone trying to discredit him.

But, really, I didn't start this thread to discuss Annett. I wanted to discuss what happened to those people, and how Canada, the Vatican, and the Crown have finally been found guilty of genocide. Annett just happened to be the source where I saw this for the first time.

edit on 4/4/2014 by sled735 because: rephrase

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join