It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Breaking News: Canada, Vatican & Crown GUILTY of Genocide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One look at the over-the-top thread title and I just knew it has something to do with Kevin Annet and his basement ''court''.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Nobody is saying that what happened didn't happen, what people are saying is that Kevin Annett didn't prosecute anyone, he cannot arrest anyone, he can't pass judgement on anyone and he sure as hell doesn't speak for any of them, the First People's even sent him numerous C&D's to try and make him STOP claiming he represented them...

He's a one man, in his living room court.. nothing more nothing less, never lose sight of that.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You consider 5% a vast majority? When the death rates at these hellholes was 40-60%?

Actually, the 40-60% rate was over a ten year period, the per annum rate was the 5% that I cited. Good luck finding a credible source (Kevin Annett is not credible) that documents a 40-60% rate per year, because that wasn't what the person who actually studied it at the time (Dr Bryce) reported.

And my point still stands, you know, about it never happening had they not been rounded up and brought there. Yeah packed dorms, packed classrooms, crappy ventilation, malnutrition. Great place to incubate and spread disease eh?

The point is not whether the environment contributed to the spread of tuberculosis -- I don't know that anyone would dispute that -- but whether it was intentional on the part of the Canadian government. Annett and his lot say that it was, but there is no real evidence to back that up. A more reasonable answer is that, given the conditions of the time (early 1900s) and the resources allotted to the schools by the Canadian government, "crappy" is the best that they could manage.

It's a tragedy, make no mistake, but it's a tragedy that has been long acknowledged by both the government and the churches, and billions of dollars in reparations have been paid.

edit on 5-4-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
One look at the over-the-top thread title and I just knew it has something to do with Kevin Annet and his basement ''court''.

Well International Criminal Court will hold proceedings in about a week so your "bravado" is meaningless...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Granite

sk0rpi0n

Well International Criminal Court will hold proceedings in about a week so your "bravado" is meaningless...

No.. Kevin Annett's International Criminal Court of the great Basement Denny's will be holding a hearing in about a week, there's a difference, the ICJ is NOT holding any hearings on it... the "hearings" have about as much weight as a feather on the moon

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeezusGeezus

But seriously, what I meant was you won't ever see a common court charging our own Queen with anything on television, or on the front page of any newspaper.

Of course you won't, because Kevin Annett and the ITCCS are jokes -- they have no legal jurisdiction to be charging anyone with anything. No legitimate news agency is going to cover his nonsense, because even journalists have standards, low as they might be.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Google "The Hague ICC"...the same court looking for Bush, Cheney.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Granite

sk0rpi0n

International Criminal Court is not the court Annett is referring to.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I believe he is referring to both, but we'll see in about a week.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Granite
reply to post by vkey08

Google "The Hague ICC"...the same court looking for Bush, Cheney.

Yeah that's not the REAL ICJ which would be the iNternational Court of Jusitce

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Granite

I believe he is referring to both, but we'll see in about a week.

If you see this case appear in the International Criminal Court, please post it here. I didn't see it on their docket.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL.

Its amazing how easy it is to see how this thread is being manipulated. Instead of us talking about how the truth and reconcilliation commission actually worked to expose obvious crimes against humanity in a decietful FOIA world that has more Sharpie ink than information, the method is all but ignored. Just like the recent resurgence of constituted common law grand juries vs commercial and admiralty law are being ignored.

I wonder if i am the only one that finds that a bit odd?

Let us learn from this. How about we apply a TRC and common law grand jury for things like say...... our fiat banking system? How about NASA? How about JFK? The sky is the limit. What do you want to be TRC'd?

Also, these ARE crimes against humanity. That is a huge claim, no? The claims of any verdict are unimportant. Even if you reject said claims, If you were really on humanities side, you would push for this info to go to the nearest "court" for trial, today, to 'do it right, and make sure justice prevails'. Yet....... all i hear are crickets. Why?

I will depart with this. The observer has realized that he is observing, and he is taking notes.

Edited for internal consistency
edit on 5-4-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

I did say several posts back that I made this thread to discuss what happened to the Natives, and that Canada, Vatican & Crown were guilty of genocide; I didn't post to discuss Annett.

The thread was hi-jacked by throwing stones at Annett, and the issue of the guilty parties was thrown to the wayside.
That was my reason for saying that I felt some of these members were working for either one, or all, of those guilty.
But, of course, they denied it.

I'm not convinced.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I saw "April 7th" in my source.
Source
This trial is at ITCCS Belgium offices...not The Hague...yet.

edit on 5-4-2014 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

AH!!! Thank you!

2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com...

1. The Trial of Pope Francis, the Jesuits and the Anglicans to commence April 7 with Opening Presentation by the Prosecutor’s Office – The Court establishes tighter security after a Vatican-sponsored “black ops” disruption team is dispatched to Brussels.

2. A Public Information Agency is established to publicly disclose the Prosecutor’s evidence during the trial – The first report of the Agency follows.

3. Children’s remains and records ordered destroyed by Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, acting for Queen Elizabeth – Mass graves of trafficked children are identified in Canada, Holland and the United States, and are linked to the Ninth Circle sacrificial cult.

The Secretariat of the Court has today released the following public statement:

Jorge Bergoglio (aka “Pope Francis”), Adolfo Pachon (Jesuit Superior General) and Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury) will stand trial in absentia on Monday, April 7 after refusing to challenge or deny the criminal charges made against them in the Trial Division of the Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

The Prosecutor’s Office will commence its case against these three chief defendants on that day and will present evidence linking them to the trafficking, torture and death of children, and to the concealment of these crimes.

The Court has delayed the opening of the trial by one week, from its original commencement on March 31, after it received confirmation that a covert operations team has been dispatched by the Vatican to disrupt and destroy the work of the Court. The team consists of paid agents of the so-called “Holy Alliance”, the Jesuit-run spying and assassination agency responsible for the silencing and murder of papal opponents.

I'll be following this closely!!!!

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add source link

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

In all fairness your OP used an article which focused on Annett and you placed a video in there with comments from Annett so your claim that Annett was used by someone else to hi-jack your thread sounds a little bit insincere. There were ways for you to talk about this issue without mentioning or paying any attention to the itccs.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

deleted former post... because I'm NOT sorry.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: changed my mind

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, I already did. Another link to itccs material.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

Well, I don't give a rat's rearend where the info came from!
The fact is, that these criminals WILL go to court on April 7th, 2014, for the crimes they covered up against the Aboriginal Natives!!

That's what this thread is about, and I won't have it derailed to discuss Annett again!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Goteborg
reply to post by sled735

Yes, I already did. Another link to itccs material.

ITCCS Belgium for first trial...The Hague in Belgium is tbd.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join