It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A golden man sitting on a golden throne.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hazon
I would be interested to know if you have experienced any other visions... perhaps regarding angels of death

or maybe even a dragon on mars?

Good question - I am a Christian with an open mind who has read many books including books in demonology, Satanism, ET and in the supernatural.

I have had physical manifestation appear before me while awake. Many times in my home and twice in the car while driving. I have often seen shadow people, been under invisible attacks while awake (hair pulling) awaken to see many faces looking at me, awaken to see gray mist decompose and vanish right beside my bed where I sleep. Once me and the wife were laying in bed and something opened our bedroom door and sat at the end of the bed. Another time the door moved and we saw a young man hiding behind our door, not moving a muscle, trying to act like no one could see him but we saw the expression of his face once we did see him.....shortly after that he vanished.

NOTE: We bought a home in Germany......built in the early 1800's. It is known a young man had committed suicide in the basement. Before WW I a Jewish Rabbi use to live in the home and when a Jew died, the dead Jew was placed in our basement until it was buried. A whole other story.

So yea I had a vision or too while awake......once had a party and everyone in the house witnessed a shadow person.

HAD TO EDIT: Sorry not three but four head-on car collisions, I forgot the one in Oklahoma when I was sixteen (none of them my fault), hit by a pickup while walking across the street, been shot at, stabbed and beaten with a two by four.

I think maybe it is time to write a book.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u
I want to ask my beloved ATS members for some help. Has anyone seen or come into contact with this:

A NDE experience or dream:

A man made of gold. Not made from flesh and bone but of gold. Some of the best refined gold ever seen. This not a statue that I am talking about. I am talking about a real individual (not on earth) made of gold who sits on a large golden throne. His throne is in the air above the clouds. No one or thing standing near him, nothing can be seen except this man sitting on his throne.

Has anyone seen this man?

Did he speak? If so what did he tell you?

Thank you.

Is it a dream interpretation you are looking for?

God represents spiritual gifts rewards powerful truths,Could be a golden opportunity.

Throne, Seat of dominion, leadership, also can be a sign for commode, lol

Clouds symbolize our high ideals our thoughts, prayers, hopes, since he is above the clouds the direction your thoughts are taking you.

Now once I had a dream I thought was like death, it was like a vision, it was of Christ and myriads of angels coming to earth, the colors were brilliant and unlike any colors you have ever seen, when I woke up it felt like I had almost died.

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
WOW most of my post didn't show up, what is up with that?

Why aren't my post appearing?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Had an NDE and experienced - this golden man sitting on a throne. I was not scared.

Hmmm. Sounds like, as in many cases, you saw what your preconceived expectation was to see. Lots of people who are atheists or non-committal to afterlife have had NDEs - and they largely, usually see, a benevolent loving force or source - not necessarily as "God."

Gold Guy on a Throne above the clouds???

Yeah, not in my repertoire.
The Source? The Divine? The Ultimate Unity? A bright, loving light? Peace and comfort? Maybe. Goldman on a Gold throne? PLEASE; And that's a rhetorical please. I just can't buy it, no matter how hard I try. God isn't a person. In my view.

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: I meant no matter how hard I try!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

Jesuslives4u
I want to ask my beloved ATS members for some help. Has anyone seen or come into contact with this:

A man made of gold. Not made from flesh and bone but of gold. Some of the best refined gold ever seen. This not a statue that I am talking about. I am talking about a real individual (not on earth) made of gold who sits on a large golden throne. His throne is in the air above the clouds. No one or thing standing near him, nothing can be seen except this man sitting on his throne.

Thank you.

God represents spiritual gifts

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Jesuslives4u

Stormdancer777

Jesuslives4u

Thank you.

God represents spiritual gifts

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

been shot at, stabbed and beaten with a two by four.

And a bunch of head-on collisions, none of which were your fault.

Wow. Such a life you've lived!!!
Why were you shot at, stabbed, and beaten? Just random??
I see lots of trauma indicated in your posts. Sad.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

That post is not showing up for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

God represents spiritual gifts rewards powerful truths,Could be a golden opportunity.

Clouds symbolize our high ideals our thoughts, prayers, hopes, since he is above the clouds the direction your thoughts are taking you.

Now once I had a dream I thought was like death, it was like a vision, it was of Christ and myriads of angels coming to earth, the colors were brilliant and unlike any colors you have ever seen, when I woke up it felt like I had almost died.

Does that help? Looks like there was an errant symbol that disrupted the code.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Serdgiam

Stormdancer777

Does that help? Looks like there was an errant symbol that disrupted the code.

Thank you so much what is an errant symbol?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I can read yours but when I quoted it I can't, it doesn't show up.
poof gone

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry, I've just realised what it is (looking at version on quoting edit screen); You have a [ quote ] followed by another [ quote ] without an intervening [ /quote ]
The software is now geared up not to allow that, and it stops displaying.
To stop quote "nesting".

edit on 2-4-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well I once had a short ecstasy many years ago before some pretty bad paranormal experiences, I was looking at the sky and there were three huge golden crucifix, I had an impression of incredible size and incredible distance but as I looked they faded, They appeared to be made of a pure almost liquid golden light with a metalic or crystal aspect.
I also remember something I read a long time ago now, Standing above the heavens, he was robed in white with a golden girdle around his chest and his face shone like the sun, his eye's blazed like coals in a furnace (So I assume that means white) and his hands and feet shone like burnished brass reflecting a furnace (in the ancient world burnished brass which has a almost golden colour was regarded as more beautiful than gold as well as more practical due to it's more numerous potential applications but gold is imperishable), his hair and beard where pure white, he was standing before and amidst a great throne like a saphire innermost and an emerald outermost crystal and with many precious gemstones colours, around his head was a radiant aura like a rainbow but with more colours and he identified himself to the one whom beheld him in a vision as his father and the god of his fore fathers, he asked the one whom saw him if he could count the sand's of the earth upon which he lay or the stars of heaven above, then said "I alone whom made them know there true number and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number than these".
Sadly I seem to have slipped between realitys and the version of the text I quote from is quite a lot darker with a less loving god in it here and there are both omissions and additions to your reality's version of the bible which I most certainly did not read in my youth.
At one point I was possible excorporeal and my consciousness was severed from my being, I was outside somewhere else and was put back, this is when I think I was put back wrong and into a non origin "for me" reality or universe, similar but somehow less complete and with a crueler and darker aspect of god and also of the people within it.
I am assuming you are receptive as you have asked a question based on astral or OOB travel (which are both dangerous) and I would simple say be careful as at that level there may very well be an entire ecological order of thing's, out of our bodys we must be like young hatchlings so if there are predators?. Also think of the analogy of the lantern fish, in the deep ocean it attract's the smaller fish with it's bio luminescent lure then as they try to take the bait it takes them.

And yes the story was Jacobs vision of the ladder at bethel, he heard a voice and it said "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob my son, I am your father and the god of your forefathers abraham and isaac, behold this place where you now lie, as far as you can see to the north, the south, the east and the west I give it to you and your descendants for all generations".
He also went on to tell him his seed would be often disobedient and he would scatter them like Chaff upon the threshing floor (the temple was built on a threshing floor) into the east, the west, the north and the south until all the world where his descendants but a remnant he would keep true to his name and they he would raise up even to his throne and place them as rulers and kings.
The book of revelation is also different in that in my memory I read of one whom would come down from heaven like the son of man and how it was given for him to overcome the beast to whom the dragon had given all his power and authority and how he would overcome the kingdom of the beast also, now while the beast was numbers six threescrore and six which is the number of a (singular A) man his number was Seven threescore and seven which is or at least was in my reality the number of (No a so all) man, It was to this being that the later passage alluded "To him that overcometh I will give the rod of iron as my father gave me and he shall govern all nations shattereing them as potshards, now this alluded to the passage in the new testament about the house built on the rock over the house built on sand and may have indicated a coming tribulation upon the nations.
Other differences are that in my reality's version at no point in the bible, new or old testament was it ever said to give anything to satan, nevermind giving an immoral (and possible possessed) brother to satan, indeed it was said if your brother repents forgive him and there was no limit placed on that.
I wish you well but as You can see from my writing My reality is dislocated but I have had to adjust to this one with a very lonely and isolated feeling of almost abandonment, To some small degree I feel almost like an alien in a strange land, even the sky looked more blue at least in my memory and the green of grass and leaves was more vibrant and alive.

edit on 2-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think maybe it is time to write a book.

Better hurry, lol. I'm a survivor, too. Its kind of flattering if you look at it from a certain viewpoint. That being one of the world is trying to off you but something keeps protecting you. Don't you go changing. Either that or you should move. Sometimes spirits of people passed on are stuck for some reason. Sometimes they try to drive people out of what they still think is their home.

Question:

NOTE: We bought a home in Germany……built in the early 1800's. It is known a young man had committed suicide in the basement. Before WW I a Jewish Rabbi use to live in the home and when a Jew died, the dead Jew was placed in our basement until it was buried. A whole other story.

So yea I had a vision or too while awake……once had a party and everyone in the house witnessed a shadow person.

Do theses things happen in the house in Germany or somewhere else?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: redundant.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We got it worked out, The Secret Squirrel Society has now been formed.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Serdgiam

We got it worked out, The Secret Squirrel Society has now been formed.

edit on 2-4-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

That was to funny

SSS message posted,

Have

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Coolio!! Storm, are you going to finish what you wanted to say and include the posts to which you are replying?

I want to read it.

edit on 4/2/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: sorry being goofy. my bad

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Okey okey!

Lets get back to the thread, because I am actually interested in hearing people share their knowledge on this one. It may just be a manifestation of the mind, or.. not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join