It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A golden man sitting on a golden throne.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I want to ask my beloved ATS members for some help. Has anyone seen or come into contact with this:

A NDE experience or dream:

A man made of gold. Not made from flesh and bone but of gold. Some of the best refined gold ever seen. This not a statue that I am talking about. I am talking about a real individual (not on earth) made of gold who sits on a large golden throne. His throne is in the air above the clouds. No one or thing standing near him, nothing can be seen except this man sitting on his throne.

Has anyone seen this man?

Did he speak? If so what did he tell you?

Thank you.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Golden Ray of Alerius?(possible misspell)

Witnessed an Enlighten Being?from Experiencing and Enlighten Moment?(although NDE)

Other Dimensional Being?@ a Higher Realm?

I just throwing out Ideas to work with...hope this spawns helpful ideas for yourself and others reading your post.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

Maybe it's your interpretation of your god.

I interpret him as a believers imaginary friend
, but that's me

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
IDK, but I'd like to find him. Him & I would be making a trip to the pawn shop.

I thought about beings from other worlds being able to liquefy themselves, or to be made up of different elements than we are. It's fascinating stuff. I've not heard of the golden man. I have read many accounts of the silver surfer.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Surely you do not speak of the Immortal God Emperor of Mankind? Perhaps you have been reading too much Warhammer novels?

Lexicanum

Wiki

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

SirKonstantin
Golden Ray of Alerius?(possible misspell)

Witnessed an Enlighten Being?from Experiencing and Enlighten Moment?(although NDE)

Other Dimensional Being?@ a Higher Realm?

I just throwing out Ideas to work with...hope this spawns helpful ideas for yourself and others reading your post.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Had an NDE and experienced - this golden man sitting on a throne. I was not scared. As I flew through the air I could not feel the air. Once I got close to him POOF he was gone and I was staring at a couple of nurses and a doctor.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, good, your alive Jesuslives4u.

How did my information help you?

Regards,
edit on 2-4-2014 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

SirKonstantin
Well, good, your alive Jesuslives4u.

How did my information help you?

Regards,

Hi,

So far I have hit a brick wall but still researching the info.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Heretic! The Emperor protects!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

DPrice

Heretic! The Emperor protects!

Would you please explain what you mean?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

See Hazon's reply.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
First thing I though of when I read the op.

science.nationalgeographic.com...

I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Your experience sounds very much like a lucid dream. They can be rather realistic.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Dookie Master
First thing I though of when I read the op.

science.nationalgeographic.com...

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I had a dream around 10/26/2012 (know because I started a dream log around 2011.) That involved something like that I didnt go in depth when recording it as I usually have more than 5 dreams a night so i just write the gist of them.

Saw a scene with Satan taking a bible from God. There was someone leading retrieval mission in a small group. We had tried diplomacy but were unsuccessful. We rode to an amphitheater on horses in our armor I did not want to be on ground floor because of the intensity in the air.So I go in the stands and that’s where I become lucid and try to hide one is gold covered other gold armor he was the coup leader. The coup leader didn't want to give the bible to the humans.

That's all i got but the whole dream was kinda in a desert like environment.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

maria_stardust
Your experience sounds very much like a lucid dream. They can be rather realistic.

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I am not sure if one can dream when their heart no longer beats? Mine did not beat for a few minutes. When I left my body I did not turn around and look at my body instead I started floating upwards until I was above the clouds and then I started flying and off in the distance was this throne throne floating in the air. as soon as I got close .... poof back in the hospital.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I would be interested to know if you have experienced any other visions... perhaps regarding angels of death

or maybe even a dragon on mars?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thanks for your comments. I am not sure if one can dream when their heart no longer beats? Mine did not beat for a few minutes. When I left my body I did not turn around and look at my body instead I started floating upwards until I was above the clouds and then I started flying and off in the distance was this throne throne floating in the air. as soon as I got close .... poof back in the hospital.

This sounds like lucid dreaming, could you explain further if this Golden Man gave any gestures towards you? even a smirk or a wink or a wave of the finger would help.

What kind of life do you live? Religious involvement?

Regards,

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

SirKonstantin

This sounds like lucid dreaming, could you explain further if this Golden Man gave any gestures towards you? even a smirk or a wink or a wave of the finger would help.

What kind of life do you live? Religious involvement?

Regards,

It's not lucid dreaming, it was a NDE(near death experience)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join