It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deported 1.4 Million People In 42 Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Even if the original poster's contention is correct and the current administration has deported more illegals than any previous administration, that is only to be expected. Since the flood of illegal immigrants across the border is greater than any time in history as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't think Bush was any better with stopping illegals, but just found this new article.
I'm not sure what ICE is thinking by releasing illegal criminals instead of deporting them.
I'm sure some of the criminal acts are minor, but our country still can't follow its' own laws.
hotair.com... ICE after apprehension

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Even IF the numbers being spewed are accurate, than they have deported less than 10% of the total amount of illegals in this country. If the numbers are closer to 20-30 million, as I suspect, then they have deported less than 5%, and in 4 years. That is not a victory, that, is an embarrassment. I would pick a better-sounding argument next time.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Skymon612

Amazing! You joined today, and this is your 7th. I love Obama and all he does, thread for today. Would you please go back to some of your other threads where people have repeatedly asked you to provide links, and do so.

It's hard to take you seriously when you post and dash, never responding to the people who take the time to read your OP's.

Thank you for considering the above suggestion. Otherwise, I can only conclude you are on a rapid flag fishing expedition.

Des

Hi Des,

Did you notice that your entire argument was argumentum ad hominem?

You didn't attempt to discredit the facts, you merely came in to bash the OP and insinuate that the OP is some kind of a shill.

It disheartens me to see that you post got double the amount of stars as the OP and I believe that is because you are serving to disrupt a thread that may paint Obama in a positive light. I have heard the term Obama derangement syndrome before, but I now truly understand what it means. I sometimes feel like I am observing madness or dementia here on ATS where a contrary standard is applied to Obama in every case that Obama has been reported upon. When Obama does something good it must be turned around.

I would think that conservatives would appreciate Obama's efforts in this area, but per usual, per mandatory, it has to turned around. The thing that really frustrates me is that it makes me believe that show is more important than substance in the conservative political worldview. Does that ring a bell?

Obama's efforts with boarder security have been substantial and positive for the most part. If you support boarder security or whatever the hell you wanna call it, it is pretty lame to turn something like this into pissy lemonade.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

soontide
Even if the original poster's contention is correct and the current administration has deported more illegals than any previous administration, that is only to be expected. Since the flood of illegal immigrants across the border is greater than any time in history as well.

That is not true actually, illegal immigration has been slowing since economy fell off into the abyss, not increasing.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Is that you Michelle?

C'mon. We can keep it between us.

If you are trying to saturate the board with Pro Obama threads to drown out the negative ones... good luck with that. Maybe if he didn't do so many negative things, you wouldn't have to work so hard. You could cut your hours back AND qualify for a subsidy. Win/Win.

ETA - I can tell you who he's NOT deporting.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 3/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

The problem is not Obama, it is the perception on the people who are obsessed with him to the point where it cuts off all notions of logic, and I am not talking about his fans...

link   

President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security caught then released 68,000 aliens who had previously been convicted of a crime, a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies shows.

www.breitbart.com...

This has always been a fallacy of the Obama administration.

They play with numbers. They blur and obfuscate. (No transparency)

link   
Heard they count people turned away at the border as deportations...

"Figures lie & liars figure."

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

And I guess you are figuring aren't you!?

Let's see a link, I can't wait

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

BABYBULL24

Bazinga!!!

Stats raise questions about Obama deportations

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
gee, flying or bussing them all back home must raise hell will the global warming issue.

cost?

the stats are full of crap.

not yours babybull.

edit on 30485641130pm2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

BABYBULL24

spurgeonatorsrevenge

BABYBULL24

Bazinga!!!

Stats raise questions about Obama deportations

Show where it says they count turned away people!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and who was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
•And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
And the biggest one of all: - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes and this Uncle that was ordered deported with the DUI record is still here.

What about his Aunt, She was also ordered deported after she was caught competing Welfare Fraud I believe, she's still here also.

What do you think their True Story was?

The Deporter In Chief, No, more like The King of Deception's and Lie's.
He's handing out favors building their new voting Base! Don't Offer To Stop The Flow.

@spurgeonatorsrevenge , You do Read don't you?

The Obama administration has promoted its record of tough immigration enforcement, citing record numbers of deportations since the president took office. Yet a closer look at deportation statistics suggests that the picture is at best ambiguous.

While the number of deportations increased from 2008 to 2012, the administration has also been deporting more people who previously would have been classified as turnaways. These are people who would have been simply asked to return to Mexico voluntarily, without a formal deportation proceeding.

Data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, first reported this week by the Los Angeles Times, shows a drop in deportations from the country’s interior and a corresponding surge of deportations from areas near the border. These border deportations are of people who could have previously been turned away and not counted in deportation statistics.

At the same time, data from the Department of Homeland Security shows that the number of people returning to their home countries voluntarily dropped through 2011.

There were 1,012,116 returns in 2002, and 323,542 in 2011, reflecting a downward trend in all but one year between those dates, according to data from the Department of Homeland Security published in a report by the Immigration Policy Center.

Link
edit on 5-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by guohua

Obama:
•I will have the most transparent administration in history.
HE HAS
•The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
IT DID
•I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
HE IS •The IRS is not targeting anyone.
THEY TARGET LIBERAL GROUPS
•It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

•If I had a son.
•I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
•You didn't build that!
•I will restore trust in Government.
•The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
THEY DID
•The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
•It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
•Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
•We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
•I am not spying on American citizens.
•Obama Care will be good for America.
•You can keep your family doctor.
•Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
•If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
•It's just like shopping at Amazon.
•I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
•I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
•I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
•I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and who was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
•And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
And the biggest one of all:
•"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Why would anyone believe anything put out by the puppets of this admin ?

Is this all you have? Do you have anything substantial. I can name over 200 promises Obama kept his word on.

And this is all you have? lol

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I can name over 200 promises Obama kept his word on.

When you have to shoot, then *Shoot* !!

I bet all 1 of those "200" might have a positive effect on the majority of the population.

As for the rest.....Phfffft.

His kept promises are all pigeon splat on the windshield.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

s this all you have? Do you have anything substantial. I can name over 200 promises Obama kept his word on.

And this is all you have? lol

I for one am still waiting for Those Imaginary Over 200 Kept Obama Promises.
What's wrong, your Supervisor there in the Obama support center couldn't find any either could he / she.
Obama is often criticized for is Administration and all the Failures and Broken Promises.
And how does he reply?

Skymon612, actually you and I would see things very different when it comes from this Administration,,,,,

You believe Obama and the Government is here to take care of you and I believe they should only get involved in My Life if I Ask Them Too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join