It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deported 1.4 Million People In 42 Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Despite incorrect online rumors that Obama is granting amnesty to thousands of illegals. In the article I read it said only 68,000 the facts show that Obama has actually deported more illegal immigrants out of the country than any president in recent time.

The claim that Obama has deported more illegals than any other President in history is half true, but half true is better than amnesty for all illegals as some uninformed are actually trying to claim

Has Obama Deported More Illegals Than Any President In History

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skymon612

Amazing! You joined today, and this is your 7th. I love Obama and all he does, thread for today. Would you please go back to some of your other threads where people have repeatedly asked you to provide links, and do so.

It's hard to take you seriously when you post and dash, never responding to the people who take the time to read your OP's.

Thank you for considering the above suggestion. Otherwise, I can only conclude you are on a rapid flag fishing expedition.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is that you Michelle?

C'mon. We can keep it between us.

If you are trying to saturate the board with Pro Obama threads to drown out the negative ones... good luck with that. Maybe if he didn't do so many negative things, you wouldn't have to work so hard. You could cut your hours back AND qualify for a subsidy. Win/Win.

ETA - I can tell you who he's NOT deporting.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 3/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Where is the "68,000" coming from ?

And yes, deportation totals have increased steadily for more than 10 years.

Hooray for Dixie !!

There's still 12 million to go !!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Sowwy...there'll be cobwebs in this thread before the OP comes back to answer your question.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Destinyone

Sowwy...there'll be cobwebs in this thread before the OP comes back to answer your question.

Des

Yup!

Another propaganda pump and dump!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Destinyone

Des

If the track record holds true... you'll be right about that. Another hit and run.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The only thing thats $%#@'d up about that is that I will have to memorize my SSN simply because I look Hispanic.
I've been questioned many times in my country that I love, just something I gotta live with...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Destinyone

Des

I think I know where.

But to stay on topic, I will wait for the link and "interpretation".

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I guess somebody got the news wrong.

DHS using bogus deportation numbers to inflate Obama enforcement claims

The Department of Homeland Security has admitted to inflating the numbers of illegals they claim to deport by including those caught at the border, before they have a chance to enter the country. About half of all reported deportations are the result of arrests made at the border, says the agency.

The Obama administration has boasted of sending back 2 million illegals during his presidency - a number now known to be bogus.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

REALLY!!!
Call your supervisor over, they've given you some really outdated material to work here with.

#one, Obama is a Loser, Learn that now.
#two read this article and then get a real job.

The report also presents previously unpublished statistics disclosing the startlingly large number of cases on ICE’s post-final-order docket of aliens who have been ordered removed, but who remain living here in defiance of immigration enforcement. These “non-departed” illegal aliens are emblematic of the dysfunction in our immigration system, and must become a priority for enforcement before public trust in our system can be restored.

Key Findings:

The number of deportations resulting from interior enforcement by ICE declined by 19 percent from 2011 to 2012, and is on track to decline another 22 percent in 2013.
In 2012, the year the Obama administration claimed to break enforcement records, more than one-half of removals attributed to ICE were the result of Border Patrol arrests that would never have been counted as a removal in prior years. In 2008, under the Bush administration, only one-third of removals were from Border Patrol arrests.
Total deportations in 2011, the latest year for which complete numbers are available, numbered 715,495 – the lowest level since 1973. The highest number of deportations on record was in 2000, under the Clinton administration, when 1,864,343 aliens were deported.
When claiming record levels of enforcement, the Obama administration appears to count only removals, which are just one form of deportation, and only a partial measure of enforcement. Beginning in 2011, a shift of some of the routine Border Patrol case load to ICE enabled the administration to count an artificially high number of removals.
Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the division of ICE that is responsible for work site enforcement, combating transnational gangs, overstay enforcement, anti-smuggling and trafficking activity, and busting document and identity theft rings, now contributes very little to immigration enforcement. In 2013 HSI has produced only four percent of ICE deportations, making just a few thousand arrests per year throughout the entire country.
ICE is doing less enforcement with more resources. Despite reporting more encounters in 2013 than 2012, ICE agents pursued deportation of 20 percent fewer aliens this year than last.
Enforcement activity declined in every ICE field office from 2011 to 2013, with the biggest declines in the Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Washington DC/Virginia, and Houston field offices.
Criminal alien arrests declined by 11 percent from 2012 to 2013, despite the completion of the Secure Communities program, which generates more referrals of arrested aliens than ever before. ICE agents took a pass on hundreds of thousands of aliens who were arrested by local authorities in those years.
ICE is carrying a case load of 1.8 million aliens who are either in removal proceedings or have already been ordered removed. Less than two percent are in detention, which is the only proven way to ensure departure.
As of the end of July 2013 there were 872,000 aliens – nearly half of ICE’s total docket – who had been ordered removed but who had not left the country.
The State Department continues to issue tens of thousands of visas annually to citizens of countries that refuse to take back their countrymen who are ordered removed from the United States. Many of these are violent criminals.
The statistics in the tables and charts in this report are taken from internal DHS documents obtained by the Center, including:

a series of reports prepared by the ICE/ERO Statistical Tracking Unit as part of the discovery process for Crane v. Napolitano, the lawsuit brought by ICE agents to challenge the Obama administration’s “prosecutorial discretion” and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policies;
two editions of the Weekly Departures and Detention Report covering the same 10-month period of fiscal years 2011-2013 (October 1 to the end of July), prepared by the Statistical Tracking Unit of the ICE Enforcement and Removals Operations division; and
the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics published by DHS.

Obamas depotation numbers unwraped

YUP!
That's or Liar in Chief.
edit on 31-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The facts are the facts and Obama has deported a large amount of illegals.

Also many people are not trying to enter the U.S as before, due to economics and that the border security force was also doubled under Obama

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Busted: Obama's 71 lies and executive orders on behalf of illegal aliens."

Between this administration's 'Executive Order DREAM Act,' releasing criminal aliens back into our communities and signing-up illegal aliens for Obamacare, the illegal alien has never found a better friend in this country than he has in Obama.

"-January 2009: Obama Administration Ends Worksite Enforcement Actions."

December 2010 Internal ICE Emails Reveal Padded Deportation Statistics

On October 8, 2010, Secretary Napolitano and ICE Director Morton announced that in 2010 ICE had "removed more illegal aliens than in any other period in the history of our nation." On December 6, 2010, however, the Washington Post reported that internal ICE emails revealed ICE had padded its deportation statistics by including 19,422 removals that were from the previous fiscal year.

"-August 1, 2011: Obama Administration Sues Alabama over Immigration Enforcement Law."

-September 28, 2011: Obama Admits Deportation Statistics Are "Deceptive"

At a roundtable with amnesty advocates, President Obama admitted that his deportation
statistics were misleading: "The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is...apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours."

So numbers are not correct. Obama didn't deport as many illegals as people were led to believe.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Having problems with the quotes. I added a lot to the previous post and it didn't show up.

"-January 2009: Obama Administration Ends Worksite Enforcement Actions."

"-September 28, 2011: Obama Admits Deportation Statistics Are "Deceptive"
At a roundtable with amnesty advocates, President Obama admitted that his deportation
statistics were misleading: "The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is...apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours."

"-February 2013: Obama Administration Uses Sequester as Excuse To Release More Than 2,000 Illegal Immigrants from ICE Custody."

Much more here.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Skymon612
The facts are the facts and Obama has deported a large amount of illegals.

Also many people are not trying to enter the U.S as before, due to economics and that the border security force was also doubled under Obama

Yes.

But they *Still* let 68,000 known criminals loose.

It's all in the DHS report from last year.

I wonder how many crimes they committed since then?

Facts are Facts.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Victims of illegal alien crime memorial.

Sexual perverted illegal alien takes 500 + pictures of 10 YOA rape victim.

After spending nearly five years on the run captured. Portillo began raping a girl in Indio, Calif., when she was 14, and the abuse continued until she was 15-years-old.

Thirty one year old Gerardo Cruz-Hernandez is a fugitive, facing 70 counts of rape

This guy has a lengthy record, was illegal when he murdered this beautiful young lady, should NOT have been here in the first place.

www.fncic-voiacm.org...

These are only a sampling. There are 30 pages I believe of victims and their stories.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You're a genius Michelle. You tell the left that Obama grants amnesty to illegals and you tell the right that he is deporting more than ever. Now you just have to make sure that these two contradictory messages don't reach the wrong target groups.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The fraudulent thread that makes a claim that Obama is releasing thousands of illegals into the streets remains in Political Madness but somehow this was moved to Social Unrest.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Skymon612
The fraudulent thread that makes a claim that Obama is releasing thousands of illegals into the streets remains in Political Madness but somehow this was moved to Social Unrest.

The DHS report from last year is not fraudulent.

It's official.

And the numbers are clear as a bell.

The "68,000" is coming from a chart on page 4 of the DHS report that list a bunch of major cities that have lots of ICE activity.

In fy2013, ice "encountered" (and presumably documented information) aliens with criminal histories totaling 193,357.

They only "charged" 125,478 (issued charging documents).

The difference is 67,879 with criminal records that were released.

DHS Report

busted

edit on Apr-04-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Obama:
•I will have the most transparent administration in history.
•The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
•I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
•The IRS is not targeting anyone.
•It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
•If I had a son.
•I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
•You didn't build that!
•I will restore trust in Government.
•The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
•The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
•It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
•Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
•We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
•I am not spying on American citizens.
•Obama Care will be good for America.
•You can keep your family doctor.
•Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
•If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
•It's just like shopping at Amazon.
•I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
•I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
•I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
•I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and who was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
•And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
And the biggest one of all:
•"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

Why would anyone believe anything put out by the puppets of this admin ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join