It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Last Warning Has Been Given

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
CONSERVATIVE CLIMATE PANEL

....warns world faces "Breakdown of Food Systems."

This is the sign I have been looking for. I just thought I would try to warn others.

This Pope is the 12th pope as prophesied by St. Malachy. The church knows it and is now trying to redeem the world with a real Jesus like pope. But, it is probably too late.

I don't think my country will have a hard time with all the suffering because we have come to love only the thing created by man, money.
edit on 3/31/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I'll bet you a shiny penny it's not.

We've had so many "last warnings" I'm genuinely amazed you prophesizers still bother.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

MOMof3

For every action there is an equal opposite reaction...

Food chain Schmood chain!

In vitro meat

In vitro meat, also called cultured meat, cruelty-free meat, shmeat, and test-tube meat, is an animal-flesh product that has never been part of a living animal with exception of the fetal calf serum taken from a slaughtered cow. In the 21st century, several research projects have worked on in vitro meat in the laboratory.[1] The first in vitro beefburger, created by a Dutch team, was eaten at a demonstration for the press in London in August 2013.[2] There remain difficulties to be overcome before in vitro meat becomes commercially available.[3] Cultured meat is prohibitively expensive, but it is expected that the cost could be reduced to compete with that of conventionally obtained meat as technology improves.[4][5] In vitro meat is also an ethical issue. Some argue that it is less objectionable than traditionally obtained meat because it doesn't involve killing and reduces the risk of animal cruelty, while others disagree with eating meat that has not developed naturally.

Key to Solving Food Shortage

Vegetable factories are buildings in which they grow vegetables while artificially controlling the light, temperature, humidity and nutrients with computers. Some of them open their roofs to use natural sunlight, but what is attracting attention in Japan are those in which artificial lights, such as fluorescent lamps and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), are used instead of sunlight in a totally closed environment. Instead of soil, water in which nutrients are added is used to grow vegetables. As this method is not influenced by sunshine hours or temperature, it can grow plants all year round regardless of the season or location. Because vegetables are grown indoors, they are free from diseases, insects and weeds. So, a big advantage of this method is that it does not use agricultural chemicals and can produce vegetables safe to eat. Recently, studies are being made to grow more nutritious vegetables by, for example, controlling the wavelength of LED lighting.

The Vertical Farm Project

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 31-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Everyone shakes thier head whispering " that government agenda tsk tsk!" and nothing is done.

Sigh...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Last warning?

lol

Off to the hoax bin....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Mock if you want. We live in the middle of wheat country that helps supply the world. My husband and our friends come from generations of wheat farmers. If you knew the patterns needed to grow wheat, you would be afraid, especially if you have children.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by Akragon

Mock if you want. We live in the middle of wheat country that helps supply the world. My husband and our friends come from generations of wheat farmers. If you knew the patterns needed to grow wheat, you would be afraid, especially if you have children.

oh my

there's so much fear in this world...

be not afraid...

edit on 31-3-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

"WARNING! - BOY CRIES WOLF"

Again?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

MOMof3

This is the sign I have been looking for. I just thought I would try to warn others.

This Pope is the 12th pope as prophesied by St. Malachy. The church knows it and is now trying to redeem the world with a real Jesus like pope. But, it is probably too late.

I don't think my country will have a hard time with all the suffering because we have come to love only the thing created by man, money.
edit on 3/31/2014 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

The Catholic church doesn't believe in the prophecies and they actually think they are a hoax:

"....Many experts believe the so-called "Prophecy of Popes" is phony; a fabrication made up in an attempt to increase a 16th-century cardinal's chances of becoming pope. One of the strongest arguments against the prophecies is the fact that they only came to light in 1595, in a book by Benedictine monk Arnold de Wyon. The original text was said to have lain unnoticed in Rome's archives until Wyon published it.

Sister Madeleine Grace, a historical theologian at the University of St. Thomas who specializes in medieval texts, told NBC News: "There are just a number of red flags . The material that implies they're talking about future popes is rather scanty indeed, and there are factual errors . The likelihood is that they're some kind of forgery."
www.catholic.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well, I am no historian. But I don't believe we have been here before in our civilized history. When in the past was the world's food source depleted after global dependency on that system?

I am Liberal and hate wars. But I am changing my mind now. I think we should prepare for the worst in about 5 years. Even Europe will turn on us. The only ally we will have is Israel.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Akragon

MOMof3
reply to post by Akragon

oh my

there's so much fear in this world...

be not afraid...

edit on 31-3-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Quite!

It's very easy to apply today's world to tomorrows problems and think doom!!

Natural law is no longer the prime mover in our future, it's technology, or rather the exponential nature of advances in technology,

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Climate Change Already Impacting ‘All Continents’ According To New International Report

s & f from me. Dreams/Predictions can also come from intuition and logic. You and your Family have been on the land for a long time... The climate/farming issue is a big thing and many People have been saying for years, our way of life is threatened.

Bees have died in huge proportions. Many threads on ATS about that. The seasons are weird, People are joking about the 'lack of spring'... this isn't something we should be laughing about.

I value what you have to say, more so, because you are in the area of food supply and rely on the seasons etc and your not the only Person to come out with these kinds of statements.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thank you. It was really scary for me to do this because I knew people would think I am crazy.

I really hope I am wrong, I adore my grandchildren. But this is FOOD.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

why do you mention the Pope and the Catholic Church?

Do you feel it relates to Revelation?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I am not catholic. I began reading the Bible for myself when I was nine years old, several times. I developed my own understanding through reading and meditation, so I have no authority. But I believe the Popes have served a purpose in God's plan and warnings to mankind. This new pope is TOO different, trying to bring back the true teachings of Jesus. That is one of the signs I have been looking for. The King of the North and the King of the South from Daniel is the other sign I have been looking for. My understanding, they are not real people, but the condition of the world. It seems everything now to do with mankind is a choice between two polar opposites. No middle ground for peace.

We don't farm anymore because it is spread out between many heirs, but have lease it out. I will spare you the farming details, but our guy has been having a real hard time getting the most of our wheat because of so much rain for the last two years. If it continues, the yields will get smaller and smaller.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

interesting your thoughts on the new Pope.
I am not religious either, however, I used to be and spent a lot of time studying the texts.

Did you know that Pope Francis used to own a Harley?
Pope Francis’ Harley-Davidson Sells for $327,000 at Paris Auction

he seems new age, contemporary and perhaps the Church appointed him to offset all the pomp and covering up of abuse in the organisation?

That is about all I have to offer with regard to the new Pontiff.
To be honest though, whenever I see a pic of him... I laugh cos he is wearing a Hell's Angel Vest. LOL
I just can't shake that image out of my head!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Maybe it does mean something? How many other Pope's have been affiliated or connected to the Hell's Angels?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

MOMof3

Thank you. It was really scary for me to do this because I knew people would think I am crazy.

I really hope I am wrong, I adore my grandchildren. But this is FOOD.

Change can be scary... though it appears change is more scary the older you get.

I would recommend everyone get used to the idea of change because over the next 100 years the world will become unrecognizable... more so in the next 100 than in the entire of human history.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 31-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

The only ally we will have is Israel.

Sigh.

This new pope is TOO different, trying to bring back the true teachings of Jesus.

Sigh.

For heaven's sake, get with the plot will you. I'll say this: if you believe that this Pope is a Godly man, and Israel our ally, then you are most definitely beyond help.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

that is not nice! Rather than writing it off as whatever...why don't you communicate?

how the hell could you possibly know what the OP is trying to convey?

imo, the OP hasn't been able to share what she is trying to express because many others are flaming it.

It is a pity, because I feel the OP may have some really interesting perspectives and thoughts on various issues.

what a bloody shame if the OP decides not to continue with this thread!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join