It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans simply need to ask for the assistance of the Galactic Command?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

I do not trust the suppodes galactic command or even know if they are real, the transmission which appeared only in the south of england back in the 1970s had a person with a distinctly english voice, it may have actually if real been a dimensional cross over not meant for our reality stream but a parrallel one which is another matter of consideration.

Still what about this, Apparently george lucas may have been inspired by this.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
If it is true then a galactic commant would mean an entire change in the outlook of the galaxy which could only have occured if the local cluster council stepped in to stop aggressive species and that was unlikely as they were concerned with there own internal affairs.
Still it was a long time ago.

edit on 30-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What's their :Number ,frequency or location,I'll knock that out right away...or fine the place to do it.

Data please?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

I thought the Greys were from Zeta Reticuli in the Reticulum constellation?

Perhaps they are a colony of some sort?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't mean to get overly technical here, but the correct federation (or command as you also have called it) behind the Prime Directive is not the Galactic Federation. It is the United Federation of Planets. You know from Star Trek. However your explanation of what the Prime Directive is, is essentially similar so I won't debate that.

Prime Directive

Also, the idea that money is not used in space economics is also from Star Trek. This can be read about in the economics subsection on the United Federation of Planets wiki.

Economics: United Federation of Planets

Of course I liked watching Star Trek as I was growing up and think these are all great ideas.
edit on 3/31/2014 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

bwinwright
Check out the article in the link below. My little post here is a brief summary of this article.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Couple of points which you can take into consideration, or not.

If you're not familiar with John Grace (aka O.H. Krill and also aka Val Valerian of Matrix fame [the books, not the movie franchise]) you might do a little digging. You'll run across John Lear in that search. I think it's all pretty fascinating in terms of the whole alien mythos, but in my opinion has -0- credibility as anything factual. If anything it's probably done a lot of damage to the credibility of the subject matter.

As to William Cooper, I know a lot of people on this site and elsewhere revere the guy. Personally, I think he was a paranoid schizophrenic kook. "Behold A Pale Horse" is an interesting read, but I can't imagine anyone taking him any more seriously than they would David Icke.

For entertainment purposes only, IMO. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"Beginning my research about 8 years ago, at age 55"

please tell me this is a joke

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

heineken
"Beginning my research about 8 years ago, at age 55"

please tell me this is a joke

Are you laughing?

To OP:

If that is simply all humans have to do, with the numbers of humans wanting contact having risen quite a bit in recent years are you showing us readers evidence that Galactic command doesn't exist or simply arent listening to the cries of help you say is simply all thats needed.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Did the Galactic Federation have to change their name due to copyright infringement?

Anyway, these Galactics are notorious procrastinators. The dog always eats their homework. Every time they swear they're going to show up in our skies and point the Earth toward galactic brotherhood, something always happens to make it not happen.

I wouldn't count on the Galactic Command/Federation to deliver milk on time.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You mean my milk isn't coming either? This just keeps getting worse....

Only good thing the Galactic Command ever done for us was sending Buzz Lightyear, we would never have won that imaginary war without him and I don't believe all the hype that he was a reptilian, woody was an old time sheriff, the kind that's seen a thing or two, he would have noticed if Buzz was a reptilian, I mean come on David Icke, is this the best you've got?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Right just in case anyone is wondering what the galactic command is here is the original story.
www.youtube.com...
It is not a hoax and would have been very difficult to perpetrate but definintely not impossible.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Did the Galactic Federation have to change their name due to copyright infringement?

Anyway, these Galactics are notorious procrastinators. The dog always eats their homework. Every time they swear they're going to show up in our skies and point the Earth toward galactic brotherhood, something always happens to make it not happen.

I wouldn't count on the Galactic Command/Federation to deliver milk on time.

Yes, they make grand announcements, then after the FAIL, tell us it's because we didn't like and share said announcement with enough of our friends and family.

It's always OUR fault...they FAILED. They don't seem so powerful after all...do they...

Maybe...if we buy enough of their channeled books and CD's...we'll get saved.

Des

edit on 31-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Yes, I do have a narrow channel of information. And, that's the BIG problem. I have no idea who is being honest or who, if anyone, really knows what's going on regarding these ET's. Your response is not informative at all. All you are doing is ripping me for being ignorant. That's THE problem isn't it. Just too many ignorant folks? Of course it is. Why don't you share some of your great wisdom with me instead of telling me how little I know. Is Stewart Swerdlow telling the truth? How about Alex Collier? Is David Icke? Give me some names of people who are telling the truth or do you simply not know either?

That's why the world is in such a mess today. The folks who control the bulk of the information supply are suppressing all the good stuff and/or intentionally feeding us disinformation. Why don't you, HolgerThe Dane2, enlighten me instead of insulting me. I just want to know what the truth is so I can help spread it to the rest of the ignorant folks in America and around the world.

As far as the humans are concerned, I believe Avro Manhattan, Eric Jon Phelps, and Eustace Mullins have accurately traced it back to the Vatican and their Rothschild-led international banker puppets. However, WHO

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh God not another GFL thread....
*hides*

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

LABTECH767
It is not a hoax and would have been very difficult to perpetrate but definintely not impossible.

I'm not saying it's a hoax. I'm just saying that based on the last 30 years of evidence, the Galactic whatever are a bunch of liars and losers and if we have a chance, we should work with their enemies.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I have to give you that, I posted a link to the Terra papers earlier, they were supposedly writen by a native american whom helped to shelter an alien from the US authority's after his craft crashed and he supposedly relayed a history to the indians which they tried to pass on like he was trying to explain to children so the details would be simplified and seen from his own perspective on history if he was ever real.
They are claimed to have possible influenced george lucas star wars plot as there is a death star in the tale but the question is which came first, the terra papers of the Star wars trilogy?.
If the terra papers then even if made up they should have been a best seller and george lucas should pay royalties for plagerism but if the other way around?.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've read some of the material by some of these Galactic Federation of Light folk. I think they are probably right that there is an ET presence here on earth, and that there is a benevolent presence that is refraining from participating at this point. I just don't believe these people are legit. I've read a couple books, and the writing and information don't pass the smell test for me.

I'm open to all kinds of alternative explanations of reality, but I don't think these guys have the answers. Having said that, I think it is probable that there is some kind of other-worldly presence manipulating mankind behind the closed doors of governments and secret societies. Call it ET's, call it the devil, whatever it is, it is trying to destroy humanity with it's radiation and GMO food and wars and brainwashing. Makes me sick.

I hope there are beings to come help us. I'm not holding my breath at all though. We have to do it ourselves.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Do you have that list? The enormous one of sources saying malevolent aliens run things on earth. Come on you've been at this for eight years surly you have this list near by for easy reference. It has to be the absolute cornerstone of your in-depth research and education.

What human atrocities are being committed by the United states? What ones are being committed by Israel? Why isn't the rest of the world calling us out ? Surly if you know this then they do. You're not saying you're privileged to have this information so it must be common knowledge and so someone should have called these evil governments out.
Finally, you're how old? 62? But you vet information like a twelve year old with no filters of maturity saying this is a fairy tale. You must be the pride of your family. Or the one they keep locked up in the attic.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoTonTommy

Don't be so gullible. There is no galactic federation of light. What the hell is this? Some asinine version of star trek you're living in?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Again with the native Americans. I asked this the other day but of course I didn't get an answer. Why does someone who's ancestors wore feathers in their hair have more psychic abilities or is thought more enlightened than the ones who's ancestors wore feathers in their caps? Why are the natives more credible than the Europeans. Why? Does their skin color make them special? Because their DNA isn't different from other humans. But if a native American says it by God almighty you better just believe it. Ha ha ha very funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

It's not a hoax? What exactly is your definition of a hoax ? What litmus paper do you use? What tests of validity do you apply to a situation in determining what is and what is not a hoax ?

Here's a hint . If it's on the internet and claims to be from aliens it's a hoax. That's all anyone needs to know period.
edit on AM000000300000000441429302014-04-01T06:29:43-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join