It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans simply need to ask for the assistance of the Galactic Command?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
With the enormous number of sources now reporting the existence of malevolent extraterrestrials running planet Earth, I am now beginning to believe it is actually true. Beginning my research about 8 years ago, at age 55, after seeing Jim Fetzer being verbally abused by Bill O'Reilly about 9/11 being an inside job on Fox News, I was absolutely shocked and amazed by the things I learned for the first time in my life.

After learning about the horrible atrocities being committed against human beings all over the planet, primarily by America, the UK, and Israel, I simply couldn't understand how human beings could do such horrible things to other human beings. I kept coming back to the idea that human beings are being controlled by non-human beings who possess a non-human level of malevolence, much uglier and nastier than that of humans. I kept coming back to these non-human beings called Orion Greys and Draconian Reptoids, both of whom possess a fear based philosophy of government and control.

I have learned that the Orion Greys were the first extraterrestrials to actually sign a treaty with the United States Government and that they are excellent planet managers. While the Draconian Reptoids are stronger, militarily, and could easily overthrow the Orion Greys, they respect the Orion Grey's managerial abilities and allow them handle the administration duties on Planet Earth while the Draconians are content to serve as the muscle or military arm of this evil empire.

There is supposedly a federation of extraterrestrial beings, called the Galactic Federation, who are more spiritually based or love based in their philosophy of governing. They are well aware of the malevolent nature of both the Orion Greys and the Draconians. However, due to a Universal Galactic Law referred to as "The Prime Directive", the Galactic Command has not interfered with the malevolent activities on Earth. The Prime Directive forbids any influence on any planet's culture unless intentionally invited to do so by the leadership of the planet in question.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Earth's people remain totally unaware of the existence of either the Orion Greys or the Draconians on planet Earth. Most of the humans on Earth remain unaware of how the monetary system was created by the Orion Greys to enslave them and control them. Most of the humans also remain totally unaware of how these Orion Greys and Draconians totally control virtually every aspect of human life, including the money system, the media, the military-industrial-intelligence complex, the medical complex, as well as our food, water, and air.

Most humans on Earth have been so effectively brainwashed by the sophisticated work of The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations that they don't even know they are slaves being deceived, poisoned and murdered every day. Most humans simply don't know that they can ask for help from the Galactic Command who would love to help us stop the tyranny of the Orion Greys and the Draconians.

Allegedly, the Galactic Command sent to earth as a spy a Vegan named Creston, called Ron Rummell on Earth, to find out what is really going on here on Earth. He was supposedly murdered but did report to the Galactic Command about the incredible power of the monetary system to control humans. Since most of the civilizations within the Galactic Command do not have monetary systems they were themselves ignorant of the enormous power of money to control and enslave people.

The bottom line is that when humans learn the truth about what is actually being done to them, they all feel violated and victimized. This, alone, should serve as reason enough for the Galactic Command to get their asses in gear and help the humans on Earth. The Orion Greys and the Draconians are liars and murderers and need to be stopped.

Check out the article in the link below. My little post here is a brief summary of this article.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why would anyone help us, when we don't want to help ourself?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Most of the humans on Earth remain unaware of how the monetary system was created by the Orion Greys to enslave them and control them.

Actually, it was Aristotle who's idea it was to develop such a concept as economics...so people could place a monetary value on their goods and services they wish to trade with foreign people. So that no one gets taken advantage of...

Aristotle on economics

All the economies have one specific thing in common. No matter what is done, expenditures cannot exceed income.

Sorry for that. I knee-jerked before reading op entirely.

edit on (3/30/1414 by loveguy because: inject video

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If we could enslave the benevolent beings we definitely would. We have exploited every living and unliving thing over time. I bet they have tried to help us in the past only to see their help get misused by the greedy and those who desire power.

Oh well, we're stuck here living in this world. Guess we got to make the best of what we got. The people who don't want to work hard make the rest of us work our tails off to survive while they sit back and get rich. I know from working in management a big percentage of my life that the money filters to the top. The small and middle sized businesses do not make a lot of money. Remember this fine point, most of us are in it together, even some business owners. Business owners take risk to make their money, the ones at the top do not take risks, they control the game.

The world is not what we have been led to believe it is. Soon all will be revealed.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sure.
Now you got to ask, who do we send? without alerting the Orions and Draconians?
Assuming we manage to pull this off, how would we send them and where?
Its easy to want to help, to be an activist, bust out ideas, but putting them to realistic use? a whole different ball game.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Nikola014
Why would anyone help us, when we don't want to help ourself?

--
Old world thinking .
Of course we want to help ourselves, obviously we are part of a forum where we discuss the supression of ideas and technologies. You want links? scour the ATS landscape archives.
People so much desire change and one day,
WE WILL WAKE UP, STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE WANT, IN THE FACE OF OVERWHELMING TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCE BEINGS.
Humans are just meat sacks. We are capable of incredible feats, ask yourself, why keep us around at all? there must be something of value we posses...
Strong spirit/soul?
Human ingenuity?
Powerful Warrior spirit adapted for War?
who knows.
Call me crazy, but I've never seen any fellow man an enemy...and I'm AD Military, like I'm being prepared to fight something else.
I always wondered what it would be like to fight a Draconian Reptilian, hand to hand, BRING IT.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Ops.
Well, its a interesting world, isn't it.

You know, one of the sadder days ahead of you is when you realize by a quick glance at history, that there actually isn't a devil to blame things on, nor evil aliens...but mankind truly is that crappy to one another.

Oh, I know..its much more convenient to suggest that jerkfaces worldwide simply can't be. After all, you personally pet cats and gave that homeless guy on the corner a buck, so the world has to be an ok place..but as you admitted, you tuned into O'Reilly..he makes his living nailing audience members...you tuning in jacks his ratings up, encouraging such behavior. Don't worry, your not alone here. We like our gladiator battles and tossing the plebs into the lions den to watch the atrocities while cheering.
We the civil good human race enslaved people, beat people, tortured, waterboarded, etc. We enjoy our bdsm communities and ultraviolence movies. We are a fierce predator animal.

Aliens? naa...no need...we can do things to our brothers and sisters that would make a black widow raise an eyebrow.

And the more we blame the devil, aliens, cats, or anything else, the less responsibility we have to take for our actions. I don't see how that is helpful.

btw, don't think I have no clue what your talking about in regards to the lizardmen, the galactic federation blossom godchild stuff..but I imagine your an intelligent person whom simply wants to believe there are angels and demons at work here...and there is..but that's the dual nature of ourselves...not external forces...the shred of hope is simple...if we can do such evil towards one another, we can also balance it out with the same degree of positive emotions...no galactic federation space angels needed.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I always wondered what it would be like to fight a Draconian Reptilian, hand to hand, BRING IT.

From what I've read, and IF they are real (just entertaining the idea because I can do that)

Some of The draconian reptillians can be up to 16 feet tall and weigh over 1000 lbs.

If that's the case I sure as heck would not want to engage one in hand to hand combat!

I wonder if there is an Ultimate Galactic Fighting Championship?!

S&F to the OP. Enjoyed the read. Personally I feel like if the benevolent ETs are out there, they won't directly intervene until the nukes start popping off.

edit on 30-3-2014 by GoShredAK because: Editing

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

bwinwright
***snip***
After learning about the horrible atrocities being committed against human beings all over the planet, primarily by America, the UK, and Israel, I simply couldn't understand how human beings could do such horrible things to other human beings.
***snip***

Clearly you have a very narrow channel of information.
While good old USofA are interferring everywhere it might serve their interest and Israel is forgetting what is is like to be percecuted and the UK is brown nosing USofA, they are far from the only people being stupid and commit atrocities.

Think of African nations slaughtering their neighbors and their own people - which they have always done (their weapons are better now).

Think of China who commit atrocities in China and Tibet.

Think of Muslims who have this loving religion that allows them to kill infidels.

Think of Christians who believe in ten commandments - of which one specifically says DO NOT KILL - and still slaughter in the name of God.

Think of Russia who has no qualms about stealing a country.

I understand why you mention USofA and Israel, but truth be told - You are all in on it.

***snip***
I have learned that the Orion Greys were the first extraterrestrials to actually sign a treaty with the United States Government and that they are excellent planet managers.
***snip***

Sorry man - you haven't "learned" it. You have read some stories and chosen to believe them. Without any form of proof. Only hearsay from people selling books.

***snip***
There is supposedly a federation of extraterrestrial beings, called the Galactic Federation,

That is only in Star Trek and similar fiction based fairy tales.
In reality it is unlikely that any intelligent race in the universe ever get beyond the boundaries of their solar system.

***snip***
Most humans on Earth have been so effectively brainwashed by the sophisticated work of The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations that they don't even know they are slaves being deceived, poisoned and murdered every day.

I think you should try to replace the "target" of this brainwashing you mention. Perhaps even the goal as well.

***snip**
Allegedly, the Galactic Command sent to earth as a spy a Vegan named Creston, called Ron Rummell on Earth, to find out what is really going on here on Earth. He was supposedly murdered ...
***snip***

I love it when people spout facts and safeguard themselves behind the word "Allegedly".
I'm not dead and I was never called Ron Rummell.
And it wasn't Vega. It is actually Drumnaxc (rough translation) but you call it HR8799.
And it isn't Galactic Command. We are the only one close enough to you, who have Interstellar Space Travel. The only other "intelligent species we know of are still living in forrests and build platforms every night for sleeping.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You've got your own website already, DavidIcke. Com

If you get the time mate, read the thread in my signature if you can, I think there's more chance of it being right than this... What about the Archons?....
edit on ESunday1830pm1223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Arnie123
Sure.
Now you got to ask, who do we send? without alerting the Orions and Draconians?
Assuming we manage to pull this off, how would we send them and where?
Its easy to want to help, to be an activist, bust out ideas, but putting them to realistic use? a whole different ball game.

There is already a new round brewing. Some are saying that certain are not even from this planet and until they are driven from the face of the earth the rest will never live in peace. I look for that to come back around in earnest at some point. The kettles on the boil.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Aristotle may have been the first to examine the concept of economics, but let's not go far as to grant him the idea of it. That would be absurd. Human interactions enabled by a big brain automatically can understand the concept of trade without some thinker thinking it up. You may want to think of it as the next step of human development above bashing the other guy's head in to get what you want from him. That method works, if you are the stronger, but the skinny guy (eventually to be the merchant class) found something that the bigger guy wanted and would barter for some of the surplus items that he had...and the whole business--and that is what it is...naturally went from there. And he who has the gold rules.

And as far as "expenditures cannot exceed income/" Whoa! You need to look at the way that any world government worlds.
Of course, some of us would call that way of doing "business" outright fraud, but then we don't work for government.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Yeah Im gonna post about your comment on the ten commandments to christians.

Actually those commandments were for the HEBREWS under MOSAIC LAW. ANd the commandment actually means THOU SHALL NOT MURDER. If we were not allowed to kill humans would had died out a long time ago. PLease learn some context before you go slamming something ok?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Why believe this? I'm not being contrary here but I've never been satisfied as to why a person believes such a specific canon of lore like the Galactic Federation.

I'm totally open-minded here and I know there are a plethora of species and types of beings on the other side. I'm also willing to believe that one person's deity can be another person's alien so I treat the Galactic Federation beliefs as I would treat a person's religious beliefs: with respect.

But... why? Without a personal gnosis experience of some sort, what makes you convinced of the specific stories about these particular races and organizations? Does what the channelling folks say just jive with you? Have you seen some evidence? Honestly, I'm just wondering what makes a person choose one set of alien theories over another.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

but I imagine your an intelligent person whom simply wants to believe there are angels and demons at work here...and there is..but that's the dual nature of ourselves...not external forces...the shred of hope is simple...if we can do such evil towards one another, we can also balance it out with the same degree of positive emotions...no galactic federation space angels needed. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by SaturnFX

Do you think there is the potential for Jung's archetypal theories that could explain a higher form of duality, that may encompass other more advanced beings?

Your analysis is the most sensible and rational explanation. The problem is we don't live in a sensible or rational world, I don't think that we can dismiss what Vallee or Mack postulated. Weird stuff happens here, I think we need to accept that fact as irrational as that sounds.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by loveguy

Aristotle may have been the first to examine the concept of economics, but let's not go far as to grant him the idea of it. That would be absurd. Human interactions enabled by a big brain automatically can understand the concept of trade without some thinker thinking it up. You may want to think of it as the next step of human development above bashing the other guy's head in to get what you want from him. That method works, if you are the stronger, but the skinny guy (eventually to be the merchant class) found something that the bigger guy wanted and would barter for some of the surplus items that he had...and the whole business--and that is what it is...naturally went from there. And he who has the gold rules.

And as far as "expenditures cannot exceed income/" Whoa! You need to look at the way that any world government worlds.
Of course, some of us would call that way of doing "business" outright fraud, but then we don't work for government.

Hm.
wasn't Aristotle held in like some really high esteem by those before us? Ain't some of his ideas put into action even today? Eh, I need to blame someone for making my parents both work away from home during the times I needed proper nurturing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
..saw a south park ep last night, where the galactic command/ashtar brotherhood was referenced
i think all this stuff is only a hop, skip & jump away from maxwell, sitchin, etc and it's all disinfo..

what was it kane supposedly said, "am i my brothers keeper?"

the nature documentaries always maintain "we don't get involved when we study these other life forms interacting"
(which isn't entirely true)
you know what i mean? ...they claim they won't interfere when a lion attacks a gazelle etc
this might be ok when it comes to watching animals interact with eachother (as they've always done)
but when it comes to sentient species supposedly "studying" eachother
that is to say, how these supposed "aliens" are watching and studying us (and not interfering)
i think that's just stupid..
because a human isn't an animal..

hypothetical alien kane: "am i my distant-cousins keeper?"

the inverse to all this stuff just happens to involve a 'good shepherd' who's supposed to be coming back one day for his sheep..

make of it what you will /shrugs

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is all just sci fi without any links to hard evidehce

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Humans simply need to ask for the assistance of the Galactic Command?

Galactic Command, could you be of assistance to us, please?

There you go.

Hmmm....what? Nothing happened?

Okay, just kidding around.

I don't think a Galactic Command is awaiting anywhere. It would be too easy, wouldn't it? To transfer all the responsibilities to some exterior force...The day we really screw ourselves up, by a nuclear holocaust or otherwise, no one's going to be around to take us by the hand and pamper us out of the mess.

Galactic Command, Galactic Federation, Galactic Channeling, is all cool on paper. Reality is something else.

I am a believer that we have been and are still being visited even though this is based solely on certain evidence and there are no concrete proof whatsoever but I also believe that any aliens out there couldn't care less if we all died or not, they're not here for us but for some other reasons, resources perhaps.

If they we here for us, they would have stopped the hide and seek game a long time ago and made contact.

They might (and that is a big might) be watching but they won't assist when we really doom ourselves. To think otherwise, to me, is like believing that Jesus or Buddha or Mohammed or Ishtar or Whoever from Planet Whatever is going to save the day when it comes to an end.

Won't happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some folks are scared of a NWO, but yet they except an unfathomable galactic stellar order instead.

Problem with the countries these days is that they are too small, on a small world, fighting for small turf. Maybe when our civilization get to a certain technological standard, then whole planets become the ideal countries and zip codes of the galaxy. And space and time is the border.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join