It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House looks to regulate cow flatulence as part of climate agenda!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

People who oppose trying to mitigate environmental problems are in fact the biggest problem facing the environment.

Newflash the only way that is going to be accomplished is by invading countries, and start killing off people.

Talk about GD delusions of grandeur.

If you agree humans are the "problem"

Yeah humans are the problem, and their GD arrogance.

The common name for this process = REGULATION

The common name for that is fascism, Authoritarianism, also called totalitarinism.

Zeig heil.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

neo96

The common name for this process = REGULATION

The common name for that is fascism, Authoritarianism, also called totalitarinism.

Zeig heil.

Oh good grief.

Are you really claiming that all regulations of any nature regardless of any danger to the public health and general welfare are "authoritarian, totalitarian and Nazi" ?

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same predictable cant over and over?

Are you really saying that you believe that making sure that drugs, food and water are safe for human consumption, that machines do what they're advertised as doing, that buildings are constructed according to sound principles, that industry (and anyone else) is prevented from dumping poisons into the environment ... are you REALLY claiming that in all cases, everywhere, all the time that NONE of that can be accomplished without being a "GD Nazi" as you so colorfully put it?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Are you really claiming that all regulations of any nature regardless of any danger to the public health and general welfare are "authoritarian, totalitarian and Nazi" ?

Yeah like what Hitler,Mao, and Stalin did was for the 'general welfare'.

I make no GD apology for not worshiping at the alter of statolatry unlike some.

Big government!

There is nothing bigger than trying to control the world there.

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same predictable cant over and over?

Why should I ?

Are people so afraid of someone dissenting ?

Are you really saying that you believe that making sure that drugs, food and water are safe for human consumption, that machines do what they're advertised as doing, that buildings are constructed according to sound principles, that industry (and anyone else) is prevented from dumping poisons into the environment ... are you REALLY claiming that in all cases, everywhere, all the time that NONE of that can be accomplished without being a "GD Nazi" as you so colorfully put it?

If the shoe fits, and it does fit so well.

Trying to control the water, the air, and the land.

THE ENTIRE WORLD.

The track record of the globalists for the last 30 years hasn't been so great.

Say hello to the 'new world order'.

Championed under the BS of 'saving the planet'.

edit on 30-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

Violater1
reply to post by neo96

Obama, Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer and Reid can't keep their mouth shut, so the methane will keep spewing.

Ohhh damn!

You said all the key words!

For the next three hours all conservatives will in a deep trance, all logic systems will fail, followed by obligatory utterances of Benghazi, Birth Certificates and communism.

Welcome to ATS... quite in need of it's own methane collector to handle the Rush/FOX flatulence Brigade members.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

neo96

Yeah like what Hitler,Mao, and Stalin did was for the 'general welfare'.

I make no GD apology for not worshiping at the alter of statolatry unlike some.

Big government!

There is nothing bigger than trying to control the world there.

Ah the ever-present and predictable Mao-Hitler-Stalin comparison. And so soon!

So, Neo, in your world there are only extremes? There is no possibility of any reasonable sets of laws, or any constitutions of government that in fact do help or protect the citizenry?

How do you envision a nation of 320 MILLION or a world of 7 BILLION all competing for resources with no centralized controls, i.e. no governments, no rule-of-law, no structure, no order, no way to impose any controls on rampant human desire and need to control? Are you relying on some implicit human kindness? That we would all just share and share alike?

Who do you think comprises the "guvments" that you so seem to hate unequivocally? What do you think these people with the need to control and direct others would be doing if they weren't in government? Do you think they'd just go away?

Do you truly favor robber barons over our representative republic? Even with it's flaws?

What is your alternative? How do you think life should be structured?

Are people so afraid of someone dissenting ?

See, that's just the thing. I admire dissent. I admire reasonable argument and debate, not that what many of us "plebes" do will make that big a difference in the long-run. But, I don't see any reason or rationality, by-and-large, in what you've said in this thread. All I see is rehashed political rubbish. The same catch-phrases and watch-words. The predictable short, snide, quips that really say nothing. I don't mean to simply critique your posting style ... but, I just don't see anything new, ever. It's the same thing in every thread, on every topic, no matter what the circumstances are ... baseline repetition of garden-variety Republican/Right Wing/Fox News talking points.

That's not dissent, my friend ... that's regurgitation.

If the shoe fits, and it does fit so well.

Trying to control the water, the air, and the land.

THE ENTIRE WORLD.

The track record of the globalists for the last 30 years hasn't been so great.

Say hello to the 'new world order'.

Championed under the BS of 'saving the planet'.

So, barring your descent into familiar jingles and inane sloganeering ... your solution is that we should do NOTHING either individually or (gasp) collectively to curb what other people choose to do to rape, pillage, destroy, befoul, defile or poison our world? To eventually make the place unlivable for our children? We should just stand back and let them get away with it?

That just sounds cowardly and base to me, friend. I guess it's different for you.

Best,

edit on 20Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:06:57 -050014p082014366 by Gryphon66 because: Best.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Ah the ever-present and predictable Mao-Hitler-Stalin comparison. And so soon!

Ah the 'ever present' dissimive' attitude, and it is also predictable.

So how well has the us government handled the power it already has ?

So, Neo, in your world there are only extremes?

That is what the global warming crowd is doing.

Quick act now before it's too 'late'.

How do you envision a nation of 320 MILLION or a world of 7 BILLION all competing for resources with no centralized controls, i.e. no governments, no rule-of-law, no structure, no order, no way to impose any controls on rampant human desire and need to control? Are you relying on some implicit human kindness? That we would all just share and share alike?

The same as it has been for over 5,000 years.

Who do you think comprises the "guvments" that you so seem to hate unequivocally?

Idiotic people.

Garbage in.
Garbage out.

Do you truly favor robber barons over our representative republic? E

Some people really do need to stop throwing that word 'republic' around so effing much.

Because it is the GD epitome of limited government.

That's not dissent, my friend ... that's regurgitation.

This is 'regurgitation'

Rather apparent the global warming crowd doesn't have one original thought among them.

Their answer to EVERYTHING is:

Regulate.

Regulate.

Regulate.

That just sounds cowardly and base to me, friend. I guess it's different for you.

The 'cowards' are the ones who hide behind government's skirt.

(post by spurgeonatorsrevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The cowards are the ultra elite wealthy who pass off their garbage and pollution and expect all of us to take it for perpetuity.
You can only protect them so long really.
edit on Sun Mar 30 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What they are going to do? Government approved plugs for their butts, I guess the next thing is us humans will be plugged too.

What a joke.

edit on 30-3-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Listen Up!!!!!!

Discuss the topic and not each other....the snide remarks and bickering STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So who remembers what we're here to discuss? Anybody?

Here's a hint about what we're NOT here to discuss. That's each other.

Let me make this very clear, so no one misunderstands me.

The next personal attack, or comment about another member will see an immediate post ban.

There is no time limit on a post ban either. This mess ends, and it ends RIGHT NOW.

Do not reply to this message.
edit on 3/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It hasn't been that long ago that buffalo roamed the plains of the united states in the millions, and THEY didn't belch and fart us out of existence...

Perhaps we should worry less about regulating dairy cows natural functions and more about regulating politicians - because climate change is more than likely caused by all the hot air out of Washington!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Holy Cow. With the incredible volumes of methane that is trapped under ocean sediments around the world.... they think that cows present a greenhouse gas problem? Why are the people behind this not fired yesterday? This global warming thing is serious business... C'mon.... Cows? Really?

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can only suggest that the White House's Fact Sheet is reviewed again. LInks have been repeatedly provided.

The title and position of the OP is misleading. The plan is not merely about cow flatulence.

edit on 22Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:41:57 -050014p102014366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh man this thread is an early candidate for thread of the year...

Not because of the content of the O.P sadly...

I literally giggled from page 1 till this one

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Gryphon66
I can only suggest that the White House's Fact Sheet is reviewed again. LInks have been repeatedly provided.

The title and position of the OP is misleading. The plan is not merely about cow flatulence.

edit on 22Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:41:57 -050014p102014366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

Not so misleading as some would have us think.

The title says:: "White House looks to regulate cow flatulence as part of climate agenda!"

and the first quote in the OP says::

As part of its plan to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, the Obama administration is targeting the dairy industry to reduce methane emissions in their operations

I still maintain that this *cow flatulence* thing is part of another sneakier agenda to trick people.

THAT is the "misleading" part.

It's part of a bigger regulatory/tax scam coming.

The Daily Caller article is focusing on "cow flatulence".

The U.S. Government has a track record of hoodwinking and trickery.

edit on Mar-30-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The U.S. Government has a track record of hoodwinking and trickery.

Yes it does.

As if the regulatory power it already has wasn't enough.

They created a new scam to increase it's power, and control.

Apparently the 'majority' is fine with it taking more power.

When history has proven they can't handle the power they already have.
edit on 30-3-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join