It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

"Us of higher conciousness (...)"
"Chosen ones (...)"
"Starseeds(...)"

YOU'RE NO SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. GET OVER YOURSELF!
edit on 30-3-2014 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Snoopy1978

"Chosen ones (...)"
"Starseeds(...)"

Right on the money for we are "ALL" just hairless monkeys!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

You know, seeing as how alot of people/races would love to consider their origins are from space(which is considered the heavens). I can only imagine every other race saying the same thing. I mean look certain Islam sects, and they actually think their religion is as old as adam and eve.(I finally got that one sorted)

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

waltwillis

Snoopy1978

"Chosen ones (...)"
"Starseeds(...)"

Maybe some souls are older than others though/have reincarnated more times?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Specimen

You know, seeing as how alot of people/races would love to consider their origins are from space(which is considered the heavens). I can only imagine every other race saying the same thing. I mean look certain Islam sects, and they actually think their religion is as old as adam and eve.(I finally got that one sorted)

Just saying.
He didn't say Jews are a race though. I don't know if they are a race or not. It might be that a Jew is someone who was in a higher level of consciousness before the current incarnation, or that they are in a higher state of consciousness now. I really don't know. I'm still trying to figure out what a Jew is.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

introspectionist

Specimen

Just saying.
He didn't say Jews are a race though. I don't know if they are a race or not. It might be that a Jew is someone who was in a higher level of consciousness before the current incarnation, or that they are in a higher state of consciousness now. I really don't know. I'm still trying to figure out what a Jew is.

A Jew is simply a person that chooses to follow the Jewish faith that's it. No one is born Jewish just like no one is born Christian or Muslim. These are faiths not races. These faiths are usually passed on from their parents or they choose to follow them when they get older not by their genetics.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Higher consciousness... A lot of different peoples try to emphasize that they are in a higher station in life because of previous lifetimes or their cultures so great that it could never offend their Gods.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You are Jewish if your mum's a Jewess. That's how it works. Whether that makes the Jewish people a race is very debated, but you are a Jew if your mum is a Jew.

The ironic thing being 80% of Ashkenaz Jews are decended on their female line from non middle Eastern bloodlines, converts who the early male Jewish Ashkenaz founders married. That makes 80% of Ashkenaz descended from converts on the all important female line!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If we follow logic, Judah who married a Canaanite, was the father of anyone who considers themselves truly a Jew by lineage and blood, lets establish the truth of the matter, Israeli does not mean Jew or Jewish it means Israeli, the faith of Judaism alone does not establish one being truly a Jew either you would have to be converted if you cannot establish your bloodline to Judah, so establish who were Canaanites and what origin Judah was one can clear up this confusion, then you have my friend a pretty good picture of someone from that tribe, anyone else was converted if they make such claims.

The true Jew has a mix of bloods from both Canaanite and Judah, not pure or unique as some like to claim, Jew = Hebrew, end of story, everyone is not a Hebrew, we can open up another can of worms to establish who comprises that group.

The lion is associated with this tribe, one has to look into history and see who that was and is today, also we know that the story of Samson tearing a lion to shreds deals with the prophecy of the Tribe of Dan (some say it is Britain associated with the Dragon, Serpent, Poseidon or Dagon, the beast from the sea in revelations) and their so called future judgement and destruction of Judah and their lineage, you do your research and you can make your own conclusions, so to say all of Israel is from another planet, no, not true I do not believe that nonsense, but if we look at history and truly identify the true children of Judah there is a possibility they have some closer connection to any creator or the gold mining operations of Enki, we know that more than likely the true concentrations of remains of this bloodline that can assuredly be established that are associated with the tribe of Judah is Ethiopic in origin, who can trace their lineage to Solomon through Menelik and pretty much their preservation of this history of Kings has remained unbroken, except for the Lion of Judah War and the Italians going into Ethiopia to destroy it, I have footage from that war that show either a Pope or a Bishop on the battlefield blessing the canons that were used to kill the Christian Ethiopians, they also had with them clearly Somali Muslims in Fez's assisting them in defeating Ethiopia.
edit on 30-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

ufoorbhunter

You are Jewish if your mum's a Jewess. That's how it works. Whether that makes the Jewish people a race is very debated, but you are a Jew if your mum is a Jew.

The ironic thing being 80% of Ashkenaz Jews are decended on their female line from non middle Eastern bloodlines, converts who the early male Jewish Ashkenaz founders married. That makes 80% of Ashkenaz descended from converts on the all important female line!

The you are a Jew if your mom is a Jew is just another delusion. Jews are not a race.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Partially correct, it is a bloodline that was concentrated in a particular racial group at one time, but that bloodline is not confined to a single race, as was already established when Judah intermarried with the Canaanite bloodline or race.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Israelites not Jews...not the same thing, the people who call themselves Jews today have nothing to do with the Israelites of the bible.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Snoopy1978
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Snoopy1978 "Us of higher conciousness (...)""Chosen ones (...)""Starseeds(...)"

Im just like you and if you prefer to describe yourself otherwise (not so special a snowflake but of a more cookie cutter stamped variety) thats all on YOU or your misguided perseption of who and what you actually are. I am not a 'chosen one' that is reserved for others (those in garrulous fashion proclaim themselves so). Starseeds (souls) that were transfered here to incarnate from other parts of this Galaxy is esoteric knowlege that Jesus would have been aware of and is a concept known in the here and now. Im surprised youve not encountered this information somewhere somehow, even if by 'accident' (a banana peel slipup).
edit on 30-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

waltwillis

Who you calling Hairless!?

I myself sport a fine pelt bellow the waist... just a pitty its thinning on top of my head

As to the OP... ugh, really? good lord and I thought threads about mars rocks was the lowest the UFO forums could go.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
LUXUS

LUXUSIsraelites not Jews...not the same thing, the people who call themselves Jews today have nothing to do with the Israelites of the bible.

You are right. Jews are the decendents of Israelites and so could be their own cousins the Moslems (shocking) as well; that is those indeterminates that lived within that area of 'Palastine' during that era. Was there is a common religious factoring denomiator at that time, I dont think so as those tribes were nomadic; and one thing is certain of two Semetic tribal lineages; that which became Islam and that which became Judaism both were IN THE AREA. Correct me here but is it not Abrahams own Sons to blame for this division; and the continued fighting between those brothers seen now to this day? Whether they like it or not they are related cousins; (the Hatfields and McCoys comes to mind).

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Specimen

Sufis 'islamic whirling dervish' tribe, the Dogon, african tribe that are from the binary star system of Sirius, Aborigines (Australia) Figi Islands and Hopi from the Pleiades star system, the Egyptians; from the Orion star system, the Maya, from the Pleiades system ; Russian, Polish, Czech new souls from the Andromeda Galaxy; South Americans from Arcturus, too many to mention.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nicorette
veteranhumanbeing

Vethumanbeing "Satans Bible","The Hobbit", MGMs "Wizard of OZ" or Disneys Cartoon musical "Cinderella".

NicoretteIf you want to bend your neck to Hollywood #e, you are a clown. Nothing to say to you.

So I take it you are a Lama (somewhere in India hiding/living in a Lamasary) or living in a cave somewhere in Lhasa, you; that has no contact with the outside world; where "any popular culture exchange information is emminant and to be avoided". You have people that provide you with water and ground Barley salt and soda; someone brings you firewood and lights it to cook the mix together with goat butter. Obviously you are not a novice as you have the ability to connect to the internet (you have solar panels connected to a generator that powers your computer). Hollywood 'mores' (folkways that are considered conducive to the welfare of society and so through general observance develop the force of law, shape and condition this world to their own agendas whether you like it or not). Maybe you should watch movies or more commercials at least; 'Nicorette' is a trademarked chewing gum product geared for those trying to quit smoking.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Which star system/constellation are the Andromedaians from since were being specific? I mean, Andromeda's a galaxy...specifically.

edit on 30-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

U kno. I might as well walk to the Andromeda galaxy to get that answer, since your taking your time finding that answer out. Hopefully u find it before I do.

It might take a few million years to get thr.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Jews are a Semitic race. Just like Arabs originate from the Arabian peninsula, Jews originate from Palestine Land or Judea. Jews I know are darker skinned than European Caucasian and usually have darker hair and eyes.

Jewish is a bloodline, not just a religion or nationality.

I am partially Jewish blood. My father's family is Jewish, my great grandfather was a Rabbi. My father can trace his lineage to the original tribes. My mother however was Polish, and Catholic. I was raised with a little bit of Catholic and Jewish religion but not much. I accept the fact that I am not really religious, or agnostic but I do not accept that I am not partially of Jewish blood. I consider myself Half Polish/Half Jewish. I work with other Jews in a real estate company that consider me Jewish although I am not religious or practice Judaism.

Jewish may not be a "race" but Semitic is. Jewish genetics are a real thing.
edit on 31-3-2014 by SovereignZuul because: Spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join