It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

introspectionist
One thing I have been thinking about is if the "evil mindcontrol" is actually good. I feel like I am a sheep but maybe it's good to be a sheep, if you see what I mean? Maybe the sheep herder is not going to lead us to slaughter but actually is doing us a favor?

From my point of view: The suffering they create is insane but the lesson you will learn about how they do it is a very good thing since when you understand you will never be blind to the manipulation again.
Ok. I think I feel somewhat different about it at the moment. That the suffering the mind control causes enlightens you as you said, but that it isn't in spite of but rather because. That even though you feel strongly that the cause of the suffering is negative when you are in the suffering it is not negative but positive. This is related to evil in general. I feel that all evil is like this. The conspiracy, Israel and the Jews are like this. It might therefore be a quick way to measure someone's level of enlightenment to ask about their view on Jews and Israel. I have a positive view on Jews and Israel and that might say something about my level of enlightenment. I used to hardly know anything about Jews and conspiracies and that probably said something about the level of enlightenment I had then. I have a very hard time forgiving my parents and that probably is another thing that says something about my level of enlightenment, where I am at on the spiritual map. Hopefully this unforgiveness and resentment is a symptom of me being in the process of receiving enlightenment, and not a sign of me being corrupt and evil (two sides of the same coin?), as Sunni Muslims would see it. I do find it very interesting and somewhat paradoxical that most Sunni Muslims have no issues with a grudge against their parents, but on the other hand most Sunni Muslims almost hate Israel and Jews, or at least view Israel and Jews as something very negative. I think that Sunni Muslims and I are at very different places on the spiritual map, and therefore the appropriate spiritual tools for Sunni Muslims and for me are different. They don't seem to understand my situation at all, and when I see them I see people that are in a different situation. I tried to be in a group of these people but I ended up leaving and continuing my seeking and philosophizing alone instead. I also tried to go to a church but ended up leaving that behind too. Hopefully these things were the right thing to do and not some kind of sin.

upload.wikimedia.org...

I found this map online. I find it very interesting in this context. It seems like the same areas that were considered the most enlightened by the maker of the map are the most Brave New World today and the most evil and corrupt in the eyes of Muslims. I agree that they are morally corrupt. But this moral corruption might be a necessary evil. This moral corruption, of which I think feminism is a part, leads to people's ego growing and to this grudge against one's parents that Muslims cannot understand but Westerners like me know very well. This corruption seems to be what has made me depressed and unsuccessful. But this in turn seems to be what catalyzed my spiritual desire and spiritual "seeing". I was (and is) in the matrix and because of the clash with the matrix there was a desire to find my way out of the matrix. I was (and is) Truman in the Truman Show, and the people that run the show have made it possible to find the way out of Seahaven/the matrix by making me and my outer world clash with each other. There again is that about the enemies of Israel, the nations, actually helping Israel.

aihndigitalimagingiisummer2010.wikispaces.com...

That picture is an allegory of fascism/Brave New World/1984, the depths of hell that I am grateful to be experiencing. (Although I haven't read much about fascism yet but from my understanding of it at least.)

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

The age of the self and what is described there seems very negative. But this fascism is how humanity is awakened, I believe. And I also think there is no other way. The way of Islam seem to be based on an illusion, is my personal opinion. Because you can't go backwards to the stone age. You can only go forward to Brave New World/1984 and then go through that. So yes, I view the West and the Jews as a positive force. This is represented by Freud I believe, who was Jewish. The aspect of humanity that Jung represents, which seems to be the East, is complimentary, we need both and have both. I think everything is connected and everything is good ultimately. Nothing is outside the masterplan if you will. The fact that Sunni Muslims that I met have a very negative view of Israel and Jews is one of the major things that made me feel like I didn't belong in that group.

thehiddentranscript.com...

"The Arab spring" is viewed by many Muslims and many in the truth movement as being only portrayed as good to the masses in the West, as propaganda, while really being the spread of the evil conspiracy, like the military industrial complex and globalisation, Westernization and moral corruption, to the spiritually higher Muslim territories. That is a possibility. But maybe this is just a stage that is temporary and that is more of a "form" than an "essence", more "branch" than "root" I guess that could be called. Maybe it is the spread of enlightenment? Maybe the CIA, the NSA etc. are good?

The machine world described in the Matrix serves a spiritual purpose. The machine is what awakens the individual, who was until then just a battery of the machine.

integratingdarkandlight.com...

www.chabad.org...

I think the high Jews are very aware of how antisemitism is brought about but they see it in the bigger picture and try to keep it at manageable proportions. I think they know it can't be eliminated and probably shouldn't be, because it is nothing but an expression of this negative treatment from "the nations" towards "Israel" that is actually helping "Israel" learn and evolve, that is enlightening "Israel" as well as "the nations" like I wrote above.
edit on 39331Sat, 29 Mar 2014 10:39:20 -0500201420pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-29T10:39:20-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good feedback. It turned out rewarding eventually, even though I felt like it was just an object of ridicule at first.

To celebrate that development and the existence of a forum for discussion of these ideas I'll now listen to this song:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Religion has NOTHING to do with ALIENS....

Jew people are NOT ALIENS....

Jew babies are BORN in HOSPITALS and NOT other planets...

4rth line....

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As I'm reading what I have written in this thread I realize that some people might consider me Satanist lol. I did find an interesting page online:

Are God and the Devil enemies?

The last bit I don't know if it was very good though.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thanks for your posts. Very interesting.

I don't know enough about Mohammed and Rumi to judge who of the two I find more enlightened. I do think that Sunni Muslims for the most part appear less enlightened than Jews, Gnostics, Sufi Muslims, Masons and others. But I don't know if my perspective is correct or based on a lack of enlightenment on my part. That's something I always try to leave as an open door, as a possibility, and to try to not view myself as more enlightened than anyone even if I sometimes feel that way. It might be that Mohammed had different information/truths/enlightenment that he shared with different parts of humanity/kinds of humans, that exoteric esoteric sliding scale again. Maybe Sunni Islam for example is not a misunderstanding on the part of those people, but rather a set of philosophies that are applicable and right for that part of humanity, and that Mohammed knew the deep implications of it. That Mohammed is like the founding fathers of America, the Illuminati, the elders of Zion, and many others. Maybe Mohammed was a Jew? Or maybe Jews created a Mohammed myth and/or puppet to be suitable for a certain part of humanity? The possibilities seem almost endless.

. You are very much out of the box and I love that you think on your own and always question everything I write and be skeptic. I will say that it depends on definition of en-lighten-ment. If you mean power on the spiritual motherboard then two being can be both en-light-ened but not have the same wisdom of experienced the same.

With this definition even en-light-ened can hate for specific reasons. And there are beings on this planet that have an insane amount of wisdom that are not en-light-ened. Don't put en-light-ened on a ego pedestal.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

4rth line....

Depends on your definition of Alien. Since god and the blessed one are higher level consciousness and very different from human with ego corruption I would say Religion have everything to do with Aliens (unknown entities). And if you look at Sumerian Annunaki that Genesis in the bible seem to be based on it does make another picture on how humans might have been genetically modified/created.
edit on 29-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Skywatcher2011

4rth line....

Depends on your definition of Alien. Since god and the blessed one are higher level consciousness and very different from human with ego corruption I would say Religion have everything to do with Aliens (unknown entities). And if you look at Sumerian Annunaki that Genesis in the bible seem to be based on it does make another picture on how humans might have been genetically modified/created.
edit on 29-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

So whatever is an unknown entity has to be 'alien' then maybe GOD in YOUR definition is also alien....damn it, I am starting to grow some weird tentacles

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
no sense in stating it twice
edit on 29-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LittleByLittle
Skywatcher2011

Skywatcher2011Religion has NOTHING to do with ALIENS....
4rth line....

Your nomenclature is clumsy and almost insulting to whom you speak of; however, yes the Jewish people are born in hospitals just like the rest of us 'starseeds', the difference is that their 'religion' being as it is so dogmatized singles them out as almost being slavish to extreme or at best clannish at an extreme degree.

LittleByLittle Depends on your definition of Alien. Since god and the blessed one are higher level consciousness and very different from human with ego corruption I would say Religion have everything to do with Aliens (unknown entities). And if you look at Sumerian Annunaki that Genesis in the bible seem to be based on it does make another picture on how humans might have been genetically modified/created.

There are some of us living here that are of a higher consciousness (dragged into it kicking and screaming once found out the forgotten at birth agenda); but the key is the human endocrine glands secretians; resulting in quashing an overactive ego in an Ego management seminar. If you are one to hold with the tradition of the Sumerians take (historical record) regarding the Annunaki Gods spoken of; they, the Nibiru enslaved/genetically modified the human to mine precious materials. The Annunaki were from the planet Nibiru. Those inhabitants were called the Nibiru; or Hibiru or later the Hebrew. They had sexual relations with the slaves they modified and bore children resulting in "The Chosen Ones" the beginnings of what we know of today as the Hebrews (this was 400,000 years ago supposedly). Finding and mining Gold and Gemstones or acquiring wealth was the primary goal then. Has anything changed?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just shut the mouth up right now. You are a moron.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nicorette
Just shut the mouth up right now. You are a moron.

Im just going to take a stab in the dark here. When Jesus told the wealthy Saducce families of Jeruselem to give up all of their wealth/material posessions to the truly poor/needy and join him in the 'Kingdom of heaven" (a place where everything is provided for); what do you suppose their response was? Laughter? or to inform the Romans/Pharasee to take notice of an Essene Nazarine Prophet speaking sacreligious nonsense?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I don't know because I don't waste my time with the Bible, it is a slave religion for slaves.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

dashen
As official spokesman for all jews i can tell you that we are in fact annunaki Sumerian hybrids. So that makes us only HALF alien. Remember Obama is half caucasian.

Hi dashen...

This is something i havent yet heard.... can you please elaborate? maybe send me a pm with a link or something! cheers man!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Nicorette
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

I don't know because I don't waste my time with the Bible, it is a slave religion for slaves.

So, you were addressing me afterall. Why waste your time on something that doent resonate or ring true with you? I try to avoid 'scripture wars' as it can be self defeating, the books argue amongst themselves; and for one scripture quote I can produce the exact opposite. I use it as an Oracle for answers (sometimes), not as a defender of my truths (holy backup batman). One could percieve the Bible as enslaving one into a belief system; personally I do not own a belief system but if the words ring true whos to say that is not a good thing? Better than believing those words of "Satans Bible","The Hobbit", MGMs "Wizard of OZ" or Disneys Cartoon musical "Cinderella".

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"Satans Bible","The Hobbit", MGMs "Wizard of OZ" or Disneys Cartoon musical "Cinderella".

If you want to bend your neck to Hollywood #e, you are a clown. Nothing to say to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Jews a labelling words. At the level of the biological neurological level there is no such thing a Jewish species. Whoever proposed the idea is an idiot.

In Genesis there was a reptilian, father of canaanites and cone-heads. . .

-

edit on 29/3/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

dashen
As official spokesman for all jews i can tell you that we are in fact annunaki Sumerian hybrids. So that makes us only HALF alien. Remember Obama is half caucasian.

You are right, we are hybrid humans and proud to blend in with you low lifers of earth!
Or so says Karen Hudes in her latest interview:

www.redflagnews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
I love the jews, i know an unorthodox jew,he was a nazi( a bernard manning joke). Lets. All be happy

No joke, :
veteranstoday

telegr aph.co.uk

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I said in this thread that I might have Asperger, and I said I feel like Neo in the Matrix. I think it's very interesting that in the Ass Burgers episode of South Park they have Matrix references. Also interesting that there is an idea of a "Truman Show delusion".

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here are a couple of articles: www.google.com...=truman+delusion

I find it quite humorous. Sometimes God seems to have humor...

I, maybe as expected because it is me, don't think what I have is delusion. I mean not any more than anyone is delusional. I think we're all delusional, maybe especially those who think they're not delusional/conditioned. But what can you do about it? Just follow your heart I guess.

In 1984 is written about newspeak, crimethink, and how language is used to narrow down people's perception of reality or to control people. I think this is what psychiatry is all about. If I am mad then I'm proud to be mad. I don't know what to think about psychiatry and psychiatrists though. I mean I don't want to go there myself, but I think I know too little to be able to judge whether it is good or bad in the big picture. Probably good like the other stuff I mentioned. (fascism) Maybe everything is good ultimately and there is no point in political activism at all. I have no idea. Like I think I read somewhere that there are conspiracy theories that Asperger might be caused by a vaccine that the Rockefellers financed. But maybe they knew it would cause a certain mental effect and they did it for the good of humanity?
edit on 01331Sun, 30 Mar 2014 03:01:24 -0500201424pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-30T03:01:24-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join