It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah teacher: Jews are from another planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

samsamm9

introspectionist
I just found today in a book about Judaism that Israel means "someone who struggles with God and men, and beats them". Isn't that very interesting?

Maybe it means
Israel = Isis-Ra-ELohim

I doubt it's what it means, but i fits quite well

Where did you get that from? Do you have any recommended reading?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Of course they are, they're from the planet Druidia. At least that's what Mel Brooks said!

But my above line is as serious as I can get about the topic. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Auricom

Of course they are, they're from the planet Druidia. At least that's what Mel Brooks said!

But my above line is as serious as I can get about the topic. Sorry.
I think you are being rude, and everyone else too who mocks me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Maybe he is talking about sephirot and calling it planet/galaxy/dimension when it really is a spiritual state beyond the comprehension of the person who hasn't reached a certain level of enlightenment?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
why are you laughing at it? even if they are from a different planet there is nothing fearful about entertaining that thought. I think the ones being fearful are you who don't dare enjoy that thought or can't let go of the label fear associated with entertaining the idea that Jews are from another planet.

(post by introspectionist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

rickymouse
We are just big robots. There is this little itsy bitsy planet of beings at a molecular level inside of each of us that runs the electromagnetic field that looks like us. This electromagnetic field causes the assembly of elements to form in a certain way. It signals the DNA to structure things. We are not in control of our body, these microscopic civilizations are.

Another fictional account written by a rodent.
interesting

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

introspectionist
See my signature. I see through this BS. And I've had enough of it. Now I want to get rid of it/leave it. It is a quote from Gospel of Thomas.
edit on 53331Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:53:14 -0500201414pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-28T18:53:14-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

how this jesus character ever found people called Thomas /Peter/ Paul /Mathew/ Mark/ Luke/ John in the Middle East is really a miracle

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

999zxcv

introspectionist
See my signature. I see through this BS. And I've had enough of it. Now I want to get rid of it/leave it. It is a quote from Gospel of Thomas.
edit on 53331Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:53:14 -0500201414pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-28T18:53:14-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

how this jesus character ever found people called Thomas /Peter/ Paul /Mathew/ Mark/ Luke/ John in the Middle East is really a miracle
I think it's myth/allegory, not much in the Bible literally happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The phenomena is called star seed and the bodies are from my point of view normal human bodies. Any changes to them is done thru the normal chakra/ki flow that is built into every human body to manifest change. A better way of saying it that god is sending ancient souls that can wake up on their time and start pushing ki.
edit on 28-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

introspectionist

999zxcv

introspectionist

I think it's myth/allegory, not much in the Bible literally happened.

that is why it is called the greatest story ever told

problem being i was brought up not to tell crack's and story's
confusing

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

introspectionist
For a while I felt like people are making fun of me in this thread.

Jews and aliens in one sentence is wildest conspiracy fun, so ?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

The phenomena is called star seed and the bodies are from my point of view normal human bodies. Any changes to them is done thru the normal chakra/ki flow that is built into every human body to manifest change. A better way of saying it that god is sending ancient souls.

Yep, and its not just relegated to being "Hebrew/Hiberu of Niburu" most of us are star seeds (ancient souls in origin from offworld; Orion, the Pleiades, Lyra etc..) that mutated to the local environment we were plopped into. There is nothing special here really (just the realization of it).
edit on 28-3-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The reason Jews are considered the 'choosen people' is because generally they are more intellectual then physical creatures. And the whole idea and ideals of 'goodness' and god is an intellectual pursuit stemming from the rejection of the terrors of the material world and being a beast therein.
edit on 28-3-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ImaFungi
The reason Jews are considered the 'choosen people' is because generally they are more intellectual then physical creatures. And the whole idea and ideals of 'goodness' and god is an intellectual pursuit stemming from the rejection of the terrors of the material world and being a beast therein.

They consider/percieve themselves to be is all; and IF negate/marginalize the rest of us as starseeds as we are not from the same place of origin; typical US vs THEM mentality; so be it. I dont buy the intellectual quotent at all, most of us are spread out they remained clannish and even though forced to disperse physically are bound to their religion and to some extent through this doctine maintain a separateness from the rest of the populace. Its their choice.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

ImaFungi
edit on 28-3-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

I think it is an overrated ego thing in the common man/woman that I hope those who intellectually seek grow out off.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I agree. Trapped in conditioned duality.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The first Jew

It is commonly accepted amongst mainstream scholars that (Abram) Abraham is the first Jew and thus is the forefather of all Jews. This is however wrong. All biblical texts clearly states that Sarai (Sarah) was sterile and could thus not have children by normal methods. Thus the ‘Gods’ of Israel made Sarai pregnant by means of artificial insemination.

This means that it is Isaac that is the first real Jew, and that also means that Isaac’s real father and mother are aliens like all the rest of the human races (that still populate the world) are.

Abram and Sarai was originally Sethites, but their father and their fathers before them (some time after the great flood), broke out of the Sethite traditions and religion and migrated to Sumer to be subjects to Nimrod. They wanted to pursue personal wealth and riches which the Sethite religion prevented them. Thus it came about that the father of Abram (Terah) got lucky and became one of Nimrod’s (The kings) most trusted counselor. Thus Abram grew up in a rich (noble) family, and got a good education as well as insight in the forbidden knowledge (which the watchers) passed on to the human beings. Thus Abram became known as a Chaldean astronomer.

The God(s) of Israel

The God of Israel was probably a son of the pre flood alien biblical God (El) , which probably was the Sumerian Enlil (Nunamnir). He (and his men) showed up on the world arena for the first time around the birth of Abram. Before that there are no mention of him (them) in any texts. The God of Israel seems to have been a rather powerful person with access to a large group of military personell, weapons and aircrafts.

They must have arrived Earth for the first time after the great flood. They came to Earth only to fulfill three specific goals.

(1)To create the jewish tribes, (2) to impose the Torah and Judaism on them, and (3) to establish the Jewish nation.

When their missions was completed they seems to have left Earth. This happened only 50 years after the Jewish nation was established. We know this because , when Solomon first installed the ark in the first temple, the texts tells us that the ark had not been in use for 480 years. Thus we know that the God of Israel (and his men) arrived Earth some 300 years after the great flood, and left Earth some 850 years after the great flood. That means that they stayed on Earth for only some 550 years.

When the biblical world (which at that time was the Middle east, Northern Africa and a large part of Europe) was divided by the aliens, the Jews (as a tribe) was not yet created. The division of Earth took place around 350 years after the great flood and Isaac was born some 50 years after this. Thus the Jews became one of the latest created tribes belonging to the new human race, that the aliens created in their labs shortly before and after the great flood. When the division took place, this new human race counted 1490 men (excluding woman and children). This race was a mixture of 70 (or 72) different tribes which all was alien offspring. Thus all the alien tribes that were present on Earth in these days got their human being (counterpart) tribe on Earth.

The promised land

The division of Earth took place during a great summit that the aliens held in Babylonia shortly after the great flood and the war between the second generation aliens and the third generation aliens. Abram was present on this meeting, and it was Abram who represented the Jews and their future interests during this meeting, until the Jews had been created. Thus is came about that a large part of (todays) Lebanon and Jordan down until the border of Egypt was given to the Jews as their nation. The land thus became known as the promised land.

However. Before the Jews was created and eventually had become a large enough group to form a nation, several Canaanitish tribes illegally moved into the area. Thus it came about that Noah cursed them. It will take too long to tell the entire history about how and why the exile in Egypt came about , but it was Shem who became the high priest after the great flood (after Noah got crippled during the flood). He and Eber was one of the few Sethites left at that time who was still loyal to the ancient alien pre flood religion (The order of the ancient) and the traditions that they inherited from their alien forefathers. Shem (Melchizedek) and Eber kept a faculty in Salem (Jerusalem) where they was teaching in this religion. It was also in Jerusalem that the ‘Gods’ of Israel kept their post flood base (on mount Moriah). They also kept a larger space port and base in the Sinai desert (mount Horeb). Close to today’s Petra, which the aliens built.

It was Shem who eventually recommended Abram to become the Earthly ambassador for the God of Israel. Thus Abram converted back to the old Sethite religion and became friend and ambassador for the God of Israel. The aliens even renamed him and Sarai, thus given them back more Sethite ‘like’ names. It is thus clear that the ‘God’ of Israel only had a close relation to the Sethites and distances themselves from the Canaanites.

It was an alien Archon called Israel that became appointed as the tutelary angel of the Jews when the division took place. He eventually renamed Jacob and gave him his name. Thus the name Israel (which the Jews named their nation in our days) was born again, still bearing the name of their ancient alien ambassador.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The movie "History of the world part 1" has an announcement of a part two but that never came.

I'm sorry but I couldn't find a video without subs in some language

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join