It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370 - Pilot negotatiated with Malaysian government for release of political prisoner?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Okay, I don't claim anything - It's something I've just discovered online and I'm not able to translate. But this could be very important.

Apparently a report from the 'Oriental Daily' suggests that word has been released that the pilot of the doomed flight tried to negotiate with the Malaysian government after shutting down most communications.

after disabling other communications, Captain Zaharie Shah negotiated with the Malaysian government for the release of opposition politician Anwar Ibrahim over several hours. The negotiations failed, and the plane ultimately crashed when its fuel ran out.

www.pprune.org...

Article linked - Chinese.

LINK

-

I'll leave it to you lot to dissect, translate and prove/disprove.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is what I was thinking as well.
In the scenario I was thinking, the pilot nose dived the plane into the ocean when the demands weren't met, when he finally knew the deal was not going through.

This plot seems to make the most sense yet.

Failed negotiation.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As the first links hints at, this could just be a way of tarring the political opposition.

Not sure yet though.

Has anyone else got any info on this?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.wantchinatimes.com...

A Taiwanese politician with a penchant for controversy has claimed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was hijacked by its crew to force the Malaysian government into freeing jail-bound opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim.

Chiu Yi, a former legislator of Taiwan's ruling Kuomintang, posted the dubious allegation on his Sina Weibo microblog page on Tuesday, shortly after Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak declared that satellite analysis concluded the Boeing 777-200, which vanished March 8 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, had crashed into the southern Indian Ocean, killing all 239 people on board.

Just found this too.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
WOW!...That's a take on it I hadn't heard before. It seems to hold merit if true...Way better that black holes and all the other goop thrown at the story since it began. Very Interesting!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

minkmouse
WOW!...That's a take on it I hadn't heard before. It seems to hold merit if true...Way better that black holes and all the other goop thrown at the story since it began. Very Interesting!

Thanks, I thought the very same and decided to share it.

Does anyone here speak Chinese so they can confirm or debunk this?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Right.....

And how did they plan on the exchange and escape .....

Sounds like more hogwash to me ...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

No I don't think the plane itself was going to be involved in the escape of the prisoner (not very practical is it?), I think the lives of the passengers onboard was going to be used as a bargaining chip to the Malaysian govt.

When negotiations failed, the pilot either nosedived or ran out of fuel..I don't think anyone suggested the plane itself was going to be involved in busting him out of prison or anything like that, just as a blackmail.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
used google translate

In the Malaysian government announced that Malaysia Airlines MH370 missing airliner crashed fall in the southern Indian Ocean, while the cause of the crash, the 25th British media quoted experts as saying the aviation industry refers to someone on the plane judged deliberate suicide hijackings. China is the heat transfer network called "Malaysia Airlines hijacking truth" refers to the CIA (CIA) inside spread the news that the horse is being hijackers hijacked flights machine after asking the Malaysian government to stop the persecution of opposition leader Anwar Ma government negotiate with five hours without a result, the plane ran out of fuel and crashed into the sea.

Read more: World News Network - North America Chinese News, Chinese Information - Biography captain hijacking quite Anwar talks broke oil into the sea to make
The article refers to the official start to finish to know MH370 Malaysia's whereabouts, but it crashed into the sea to conceal the truth about looting, is to avoid discredited and domestic political instability.

Read more: World News Network - North America Chinese News, Chinese Information - Biography captain hijacking quite Anwar talks broke oil into the sea to make
Hong Kong "Oriental Daily" quoted as saying that the hijackers turned off the computer communication system, so that its intentions tower, after starting the phone system and the government to negotiate with Malaysia Airlines headquarters, after the plane crashed into the sea, Malaysia decided to conceal and mislead the international search, but the U.S. If I had known the truth, so the release of "aircraft continued to fly for five hours," information, as the United States did not release other news, is left to the future as a bargaining chip with the Malaysian exchange benefits.

Rumors that the Malaysian government and the hijackers after hours of negotiations, the aircraft of this period has been hovering in the vicinity of Malaysia. Captain Zhaha Li earlier disclosure is Anwar's supporters, he flew off the day before, had to sit in court accused Anwar sodomy ruling, causing speculation that he was involved in the hijacking.
According to the British "Daily Mail" (Daily Mail) reported that suicide has become Malaysia Airlines MH370 most likely explanation for the missing aircraft. The report quoted a senior source said the flight, which airliner to fly to the day of the deliberate climb 43,000 feet (about 13,000 meters) altitude, lack of oxygen caused by passengers fell into a coma.

The source declined to be named, said: "The plane flight was tracked at altitudes above 23 minutes after the lower altitude result, the oxygen will run out in 12 minutes, so that the passengers fell into a coma.."

Aviation experts said the aircraft usually when 43,000 feet altitude, the air becomes thinner instantly, hypoxia will soon occur. In this case oxygen masks will fall, but only a few minutes of oxygen.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It looks like a blogger has tried to change another bloggers speculation into fact. That's my take. It could be the motive behind the disappearance, but a few words on a blog is not proof. It's still all supposition and theory.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/26.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If true, all the more reason to automate the flight controls behind a sealed cockpit and inaccessible maintenance area. In emergencies have ground based pilot like current drone controllers. Maybe in the beginning of automation have ground based pilot for takeoff and landing.

It seems inexcusable that the flight deck can turn off transponders and other stuff or that anyone in the air can get at maintenance areas to turn stuff off.

Worst case, the system would only release control to pilot for takeoff and landing so pilot couldn't pull shenanigans during flight.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

But then maybe the ground controller had an axe to grind. You can't prevent every situation like this by overreacting and throwing a big blanket over the whole process. There is already way to much of that going on IMHO... IE 9/11 and the TSA, NSA Etc. As far as I know this is a one off event, if it becomes a habit, then we can go ballistic in our response.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

FinalCountdown

This is what I was thinking as well.
In the scenario I was thinking, the pilot nose dived the plane into the ocean when the demands weren't met, when he finally knew the deal was not going through.

This plot seems to make the most sense yet.

Failed negotiation.

This to me is another reason to add to why I think they shot it down. Is it a failed negotiation or the mentality of 'we don't negotiate with terrorists'?
It's a flying missile with 239 hostages aboard. I don't think if he was committing suicide he would stop with just 239 people when you could find a target and up the count. After 9/11 this had to cross their mind that the pilot could be looking to hit something other than water.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
By the second day I was sure that the pilot was somehow involved and the plane had probably crashed.A red flag sounded as soon as I heard of the pilots connection to the opposition leader jailed AND his family leaving him.
As insane as the pilots cold blooded murder of his passengers this could have been worse.He could have crashed the plane into a tall Malaysian building and killed another thousand innocent people...
Could there have been negotiations kept quiet by Malaysian authoritys?Why not?I think the authoritys knew day one that the pilot hijacked the plane.
Also I wouldn't expect the families of the deceased to except the lousy $5000 offered them.A suicidal pilot flew their loved ones to hell,of course the airline is going to be smacked with lawsuits.

edit on CDTWedpm31061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Does anyone really believe this? Really? Did you see the pic of the guy with his wife and two young kids? You think he'd end his life because some dude was going to prison? This is such a bad story it's way too unbelievable. But the MSM will push it and people will buy it because they can't think for themselves and are too preoccupied with the Housewives of Atlanta or what ever.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Which mainstream media? I've not heard anything on the news about this at all. Just stumbled across it today on a forum and thought I'd post it to see if anyone has heard about it. I don't claim it as truth, please reread my opening post.

Thanks.

EDIT: You'll also take care to notice the title of this thread/post has a question mark. That's usually an indicator of asking a question as opposed to making a statement.
edit on 26-3-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

mr-lizard
reply to post by Bilk22

Which mainstream media? I've not heard anything on the news about this at all. Just stumbled across it today on a forum and thought I'd post it to see if anyone has heard about it. I don't claim it as truth, please reread my opening post.

Thanks.
Well they've been pushing the idea that the pilot was responsible for this because he allegedly had a simulator, really a game, in his house. They have been trying to tie this guys alleged actions to the guy who went to prison for a few weeks. I don't buy it. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is the best explination I have found. It debunks the conspiracy.

"Alright, Goodnight"
sofrep.com...

UNCLASSIFIED
“ALRIGHT, GOODNIGHT” – DOES MALAYSIA WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT MH-370?
MARCH 22, 2014 SEAN SPOONTS 263 COMMENTS
On March 8, a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER departed from Kuala Lumpur with 227 passengers and 12 crew members. It departed at 12:41am (1441 GMT), and was due in Beijing at 6:30am (2230 GMT) that same day. It hasn’t been seen since. This report attempts to debunk some of the theories about that disappearance and make a new assertion about what might have befallen the passengers and crew of that ill-fated flight. Flight MH 370.

Conspiracy theories don’t hold water because they ignore certain things that have to happen in conjunction with those events in order for them to be correct. What all the theories about the disappearance of this plane leave out are the important aircraft systems that would react (or try to) in any mishap involving the plane. Here are a few.

The Cabin Emergency Depressurization Oxygen System. The “Rubber Mask Jungle” drops if the cabin pressure drops below a certain level – typically at 14,000 feet. The pilots can deploy the system manually or leave it set on automatic. But the pilots cannot turn it off.

sofrep.com...

edit on 3/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: Please use external tags and only two to three paragraphs when citing outside sources. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Before commenting on the OP...regarding the post above...uhhh... Where are the scissors?

Interesting that this is coming out, now.
Within the first few days of this tragedy, someone stated that they had inside information that the authorities (tower?) had been contacted by the hijacker.
Shortly after said statement...they were apparently 'cautioned in private' by someone-else...and then...they disappeared from the conversation/s.
I will not give their username, here.
I am concerned at their total disappearance since that post.
Maybe - Hopefully, it was just that they've decided not to make any more public statements on the matter.
Anyway - that's the short of it...
(no-one-else seemed to notice that they left the conversation, either)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A pilot who made the domestic Mlalaysian political negotiations of 1 friend worth the lives of 239 people from some 14 different countries?

May karma be more than a biatch! RIP souls if you're no longer with us in this crazy overpopulated world

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join